Taylor's Email Diaries - Cover

Taylor's Email Diaries

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is the next leg of the sexual journey of Taylor Young, the horny young lady I introduced in the story Taylor's Growing Up. Taylor has gone from tweener to teen, and she has new sexual exploits in mind involving some new adult friends she met online. Taylor asks her surrogate big sister Kristi to help her explore with her new friends in a safe (but still very satisfying) way. Will Mr. Dan be the second guy to put his dick inside Taylor? Read and find out?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Kristi was quite surprised to find herself curious to see whether or not Mr. Dan would respond to her email about Taylor. On one hand, she didn't care one way or the other. If he didn't reply, then that would be that. She would never approve of Taylor meeting him in person, nor probably the Rachel woman either. But on the other hand, she wondered whether he was man enough to stand-up to the tough side of herself she presented to him. Kristi felt a bit of a cautious thrill when she saw Dan's response in her inbox.

Hi, Kristi,

You may find this hard to believe (in fact, you may think that I'm doing nothing but bull-shitting you to gain your trust), but I'm actually comforted by what you wrote in your email ... and, yes, I'm including the calling the police and kicking my ass part in that thought :-)

This is certainly no ordinary situation, just as Taylor is certainly no ordinary young teen, sexually. She's a force of nature, so curious and excited about trying new things ... smart, yes, but inexperienced, so she could be in danger of sometimes rushing in where angels fear to tread.

But you, probably better than anyone, know what she's feeling, what she needs. You remember what it's like to be Taylor's age, with the whole world telling you that you're too young to be thinking about sex ... and yet it's all around you, on TV, in the movies, in magazines and advertisements ... and your developing body is telling you that there's pleasure out there to seek. That's where Taylor is right now, but I don't really have to tell you that, because you not only know it, you lived it.

Taylor and I got to know each other because we both have online relationships with Rachel, but once we got talking, there was a deep connection. We represent something important to each other. I'm the Daddy figure who will answer all her sexual questions, and will take her to bed if she desires. She's the purest distillation of young female sexuality, and feeds my need to nurture her and wrap her in love.

It all sounds like something out of a fairy tale ... and that's why I'm reassured by your no-nonsense approach. Taylor would probably be annoyed if she were to hear this, but she really does need people like you and me looking out for her, letting her spread her wings while making sure she doesn't go off the deep end ... people who will help her explore her every desire, while asking nothing in return, and taking nothing she's unwilling to give.

Anyone who would hurt or coerce a sweet dove like that would deserve jail, but only after having his sex organs battered and bruised to the point that he wouldn't be using them again for a long, long time.

I know you don't know me from Adam, Kristi. I know you only have Taylor's word, and your faith in her intelligence and maturity on which to go. And I know how deeply you've come to both care for her, and relate to her. So having said that, I know the price you're paying ... it would be so much easier to simply refuse to take part in her meeting me. Instead, you're willing to sweat out the hours she's with me until you can pick her up and be reassured that she had a good experience. It's a chance you take, and if it goes badly, it can't be undone.

So I'm here to tell you it won't go badly. I know you have no reason to believe that, but I'll still do my best to reassure you that anything that happens will be because Taylor wants it to happen. Do you think it's possible to love someone you've not yet met? I love Taylor. I have no doubts about that. But it's a love that's defined by HER happiness, not mine. I don't exist in her life right now for the sake of my own pleasure (although I certainly expect to feel most exquisite pleasure in having her in my arms). I'm old enough to realize that I'll never have any traditional place in her​ life, and she's smart enough to know that she's too young to seriously fall IN love with anyone.

But just so you know that I'm not trying to snow you, I'll readily admit that I crave her sweet little body. She's inflamed my carnal desire for her, and I'll happily give her anything for which she asks. But I realize that she'll outgrow me, in the way she seems to be outgrowing Jack already. I hope that she'll always want me to be a part of her life, but I can promise you that I'll never take any more of it than she desires me to have. And that includes me having no part of it, if she wishes that.

So, if you're still in, and you don't mind coming to my house, then why don't we plan on that. It's on the outskirts of town, near the beach.Tell me what day and time you want to meet, and I'll make sure it's a time when my wife is either at work or out of town. Then I'll also email you the exact address.

When you get here you can take all the time you need to get to know me. Taylor has kind of been champing at the bit, but it's just as important to me that you're all right with me as it is to you. I know how precious she is to you, because she's that precious to me, as well. I'll have my driver's license there for you to copy, and I'll give you the same trust that you're giving me.

Thank you, Kristi, for taking this chance. I really do understand that it's not something you'd do lightly, and that you won't feel at ease until Taylor's made her visit with me and she's back in your car after. For whatever my word is worth to you at this point, I promise to not do anything to make you sorry about trying this. I couldn't really make out from your note if you had bad experiences with older people, or if those older people simply warned you about the possibility ... I know that most people would frown on what Taylor and I plan to do, but I don't think she'll have any regrets. Hopefully, if you're satisfied with the way things go, and you agree that it's about Taylor's happiness and education, you can help us out again and again.

All the best,

Dan

Kristi started her reply the second she had finished reading Dan's message.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for telling me all of that. For what it's worth at this point, I like you. You seem like a decent and honest guy. I don't know too many men, who if all they wanted was to fuck an underage girl, would take the time to explain themselves so clearly and openly. And at the same time, I appreciate that you didn't tell me you're just meeting her to play Chutes and Ladders. You want to fuck her and you didn't try to hide that. And she wants to fuck you too. It's best if that's out in the open.

To clarify what you were asking about, I've had several good experiences with older people who helped me learn about sex. And that's what I'm hoping for Taylor to have with you and Rachel. And if it all works out well for her, I'll be happy to help make this happen for her again soon.

You're welcome, and thank you for taking my requirements so well. Clearly we both care about this tweener kitten (she told me you call her that even though she's not a real tweener anymore, and I think it's pretty adorable).

Do you think it would be possible for me to come to your house tomorrow, Dan? I know it's short notice, but let me know if that would be OK. Maybe around 10 am? Thanks. Looking forward to ​meeting you.

Kristi


"O.K. Kiddo," Kristi said, "two things I need to tell you about."

"O.K. What?" Taylor replied.

"First off, I've been looking into the idea of you meeting your friend, Mr. Dan."

"You have? Yay! Thank you, Kristi!"

"You're welcome, Sweetie. I'd do anything for you, and you know that."

"I know! I'm so lucky!"

"Glad you feel that way. Anyway, I wanted you to know that I emailed him about you, and that we emailed back and forth a few times."

"You did? Cool! Do you like him?"

"Well, I wasn't sure at first, but I gotta say that now I'm feeling pretty good about him, Taylor."

"Oh, I'm so glad! I knew you'd like each other. Can I see the emails?"

"I guess so," Kristi replied. "Let me log on to my account with your computer."

Kristi pulled up the emails she had exchanged with Dan, and Taylor took a few minutes to read them to herself.

"Hey," Taylor finally said. "You were talking about meeting him! Did you do that? Did you meet Mr. Dan?"

"Yes, Tay. Yes I did ... yesterday."

"Oh my gosh! How was he? What did you think? Can I meet him? Pleeeease? Come on Kristi, tell me!"

"O.K., O.K. Keep your shirt on!" Kristi paused to think for a moment. "Well, keep your shirt on ... for now. You can take it off in a little bit, all right?"

This made Taylor and Kristi both laugh.

"Yes Big Sister. I love to take off my shirt when I'm with you. So ... what happened?"

"Well, I went to his house to meet him."

"You did? Kristi, I can't believe it!"

"Me either, I guess. But I'm happy to say Taylor, that I do like the guy. At least way more than I thought I ever would. He really seems to care about you and to want you to be safe and happy."

"And he wants to fuck me, right?"

​"Yes Honey. Don't worry. Mr. Dan definitely wants to fuck you. He was totally upfront about that, which I really appreciated."

"I'm so happy, Kristi! When can I meet him?"

"We have to work out the details, but I think it can be pretty soon."

"That's sooooo coool!!! So, you guys got along good, and you liked each other, right?"

"Yeah, I think so. He did seem to be looking at my tits a lot, though."

"Kristi, how could he not? You have the most awesome boobs ever! Are you kidding?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. They're big. I guess I can't blame him too much for that."

Kristi stopped somewhat abruptly and smiled at Taylor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.