Taylor's Email Diaries - Cover

Taylor's Email Diaries

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is the next leg of the sexual journey of Taylor Young, the horny young lady I introduced in the story Taylor's Growing Up. Taylor has gone from tweener to teen, and she has new sexual exploits in mind involving some new adult friends she met online. Taylor asks her surrogate big sister Kristi to help her explore with her new friends in a safe (but still very satisfying) way. Will Mr. Dan be the second guy to put his dick inside Taylor? Read and find out?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Things had settled in a bit in Taylor Young's home. Her urgent desire to lose her virginity had been satisfied by her brother's best friend Jack. She had found the big sister she always wanted in Kristi, Jack's on-again-off-again girlfriend. Taylor's brother Tommy was in love with Kristi, and although she knew she would never share his feelings, Kristi appreciated Tommy and the attention he gave her and she treated him well. Jack had enjoyed a late-night encounter with Taylor's mom and both were left wanting more. And Taylor's dad was ogling Kristi every chance he got and satisfying himself regularly with thoughts of her in thongs and half t-shirts, and less. Kristi found the attention she got from Mr. Young to be particularly thrilling.

Taylor had set her sights on a new adventure, but she needed the help of someone older than herself to help her make it happen. Of course Kristi was her first choice of assistants. However, Kristi wasn't as thrilled about Taylor's plans as the near-teen had hoped.

"Taylor," Kristi said, "what are you talking about? Who are these people?"

"I told you, I haven't just been learning about sex with you and Jack. I've been learning about sex online, Kristi," Taylor replied. "I've been doing that for a long time ... like more than a year."

"I thought you were just reading about it and looking at porn. I didn't know you were talking to real people. And I certainly had no idea you'd come up with the crazy idea of meeting somebody for real! I'm just glad you told me about it before doing it on your own."

"I would never do that, Kristi. I'm not stupid."

"I never said you were, Sweetheart. Naive on the other hand, you are, plenty. So, who are they again?"

"They're two really nice friends. A man named Dan and a lady named Rachel. I've been asking them all kinds of things about sex and everything. They're both so cool. I've been telling them everything that's been happening, with Jack, and with you and all. They love sex as much as you and me, Kristi."

"Well Taylor, you do know that you can't trust people just because they love sex as much as us, right? Not even close."

"Kristi, it sounds like you do think I'm dumb. Of course I know that."

"I hope so. How long have you been talking with these two, anyway?"

"Like, before everything happened with Jack, and you and all. I didn't have anybody to talk to about things then, Kristi. I had to ask somebody. So Mr. Dan and Ms. Rachel answered a lot of my questions and stuff."

"So what makes you think you can trust these people?"

"Just the way they've been talking to me, in email I mean. I can just feel that I can trust them. Will you at least look at some of the emails and see what I'm talking about?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I just want you to understand that, as your official big sister, part of my job is to make sure you're safe, and I'm gonna take that real seriously."

"Good, Kristi. I like that. Thank you! Now, let me get some of their emails. I was talking to Ms. Rachel first. Mr. Dan is like, her online boyfriend or something like that. She asked if she could tell him about me and stuff, and I said it was fine. Then I started emailing with both of them. ​Here's one of the first ones between me and Mr. Dan. By the way, I love what he calls my pussy!"

Dear Mr. Dan,

Ms. Rachel said it was OK for me to email straight to you. I hope it's OK with you. Ms. Rachel really knows me well! She understands me, I can tell.

I know she told you that Jack's not ready to fuck me and she told me what you said about it. So you don't think he's gonna give me what I want yet, huh? I think you're right. No matter how much I keep telling him that he can do ANYTHING to me, that I WANT him to do EVERYTHING, and now that I'm telling him I WANT him to FUCK me ... I still think he's not ready! Damn! At least last time he let me like, pretend to fuck him. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt when I was grinding down on his hard penis through my underwear, Mr. Dan! My panties were so fucking wet! I swear, I was like, wishing they would just burn-up and disappear so I could actually get him inside my pussy! Fuck! You don't mind if I talk like that, do you? ;-)

Do you think it's bad that I wanna fuck so much? I mean, I know I'm not that old. But I can't help how I feel, you know? Do you think it's weird that I want a dick inside me? Ms. Rachel doesn't think so. I can tell that she thinks it's totally cool that I want Jack to fuck me like crazy. ;-)

You know what, Mr. Dan? I'm pretty sure that if Jack's not ready to fuck me for a while, Ms. Rachel might let you do it. Would you like that, Mr. Dan? Would you like to fuck my little TWEENER pussy? I think that word you used is so funny! TWEENER PUSSY. I like saying that! So, would you be willing to help me out and fuck my TWEENER PUSSY, Mr. Dan?

Hope I'm not being too forward for you. Ms. Rachel said you're really cool (and really sexy, and really horny all the time, just like her, and me!) I hope you'll think about fucking me, Mr. Dan. I really, really, really need a dick inside me!

Taylor Young

"And here's what he wrote back to me,"​ Taylor said as she opened another email message for Kristi to read.

Dearest Taylor,

It's so nice to hear from you! I'm so glad that Ms. Rachel told you to email me directly. She told me what a smart and sexy young lady you are, and I can tell she's right just from your email. You know, Ms. Rachel really thinks you're wonderful. You're lucky to have a friend like her, who's a mature woman that loves sex, because she can help teach you a lot. I hope I can teach you some things too ;-)

Now you shouldn't get down on Jack too much. In fact, rather than GET down on Jack, you should definitely GO down on him as often as possible. In case you don't know, that means suck his dick. But Jack is just a boy, and speaking as someone who once WAS a 17-year-old boy, I can tell you that it's very hard for him to think straight around a beautiful young girl like you. Or even a sexy older girl with big tits like your friend Kristi.

"You told him about me ... and my boobs?" Kristi said to Taylor, who just shrugged her shoulders and smiled before Kristi went back to reading.

I'm sure Jack will come around eventually, because no matter what he says, or no matter what he thinks he's thinking, there's nothing in the world that he wants more than to put his hard ​dick in your sweet little tweener pussy. That IS a nice word, isn't it: tweener. I know Ms. Rachel likes that word a lot. I'll bet that if you say it enough times to her, she'll probably get down on her knees and LICK YOUR tweener pussy :-) Would you like that?

Now remember, eventually, Jack will do ANYTHING for you. And don't worry that he's a few years older than you, because he's still not as mature as you, and you're probably smarter than he is because you're a girl and he's just a boy that can't help but think with his little head rather than his big head. You know what I mean by that, don't you? That's right, the little head is where all that yummy pre-cum comes from! His dick!

"Well, this guy seems to have his big head in the right place," Kristi commented.

"What do you mean?" Taylor asked.

"Your Mr. Dan knows that girls are more mature, and smarter than boys. Score one for him."

"See? Both he and Ms. Rachel are really smart. I know you'll like them, Kristi. But keep reading."

Now Taylor, I don't want you to ever worry about your need to have a hard dick inside you, even if you're not that old. And like Ms. Rachel told you, you can trust me, and I'll tell you the truth that even your parents won't tell you. Ms. Rachel will too. But you're just at the age when every girl should dream of having a big, fat cock inside her tight little pussy. Why, did you know that 100 years ago, girls would get married at your age and start having babies! So even though you probably don't want Jack to give you a cute little baby bump, it's perfectly natural for you to want him to suck on your titties and slide his fat dick up inside you. Nothing in the world feels better than that, sweetheart. In fact, if you AREN'T starting to think about sex, then there IS reason to worry, instead of the other way around.

I'm betting you're probably right, Taylor, that even though you're begging Jack to fuck you right now, he probably won't agree just yet. But don't you let that stop you! You know that he likes to talk about sexy stuff with you! If you keep talking to him, eventually, he'll do ANYTHING you want. And that's the way it should be!

Of course, if Jack continues to be stubborn, I would be more than happy to help you out, Taylor. Sometimes, it's better to learn about sex from someone older, someone who will make sure that you have the best, hottest time possible. You probably don't know this, but boys Jack's age can sometimes get a little too excited and shoot their cum all over you before you've even gotten going! A girl just getting started out in sex should be with a man who will devote hours to making her body sing and hum like she's never imagined. And if there was an accident and you got pregnant, wouldn't you want the Daddy to be someone who could take care of you and the baby?

Now, that doesn't JUST apply to men. A girl like you probably would also enjoy playing with a woman. And I can't recommend a better woman to show a sweet girl your age how much fun she can have than Ms. Rachel. I would say that anything she suggests you do with her, you should do, because it will make you feel better than you ever imagined. Of course, it sounds like your friend Kristi can teach you a lot too!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.