Over the Hills and Faraway, Book 3; Paradise Regained and Lost - Cover

Over the Hills and Faraway, Book 3; Paradise Regained and Lost

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Chapter 14: Like a moth to a flame

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Like a moth to a flame - Back in a loving relationship with his wife, and a promotion to sergeant, the future is looking good for Des. Then a family bereavement causes shock and awe. Miriam's reaction to it goes way beyond anything that Des could have expected…and all hell breaks loose. At first it seems that Des will weather the storm but once again Mr. John Thomas leads him astray. This time Des plays out of bounds, and although he manages to get his hole in one he must pay a price for breaking the rules.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution   Military  

The following Tuesday evening Ffion turned up with Geraint at football training. She was dressed in a track suit, and even that garment couldn't disguise her shape.

"I'm on a pre-Christmas fitness regime; I'll be back later to pick up Geraint."

With that she waved and left the gym.

A football training night was made up of 45 minutes of circuit training, followed by 45 minutes of the boys getting ball control practice by dribbling around traffic cones. Franklin and I first supervised the circuit training, and then I went and got the cones from a storage locker outside the gym, while he talked tactics with the lads.

I opened the door to the outside storage locker, went in and had just started picking up the cones when suddenly Ffion appeared. She pulled me from the locker, pushed me up against the wall, drew the door back so that we were shielded from sight from any one coming from the left and then dropped to her knees in front of me. There was a security light to the side of the storage locker, but where the door opened against the wall there was deep shadow, so even anyone coming from the right wouldn't see us. How she had discovered this blind spot I don't know.

She pulled down my tracksuit bottoms and shorts and deep throated me. No preliminary hand stroking of my prick, no tongue tasting of my knob end, she just took me straight into her mouth and down her throat. I could feel her lips on my balls, and my prick being massaged by her throat muscles, an incredible feeling. Her hands were around my arse, pulling me into her with surprising strength. No noise, save her quiet slurping and my astonished gasping.

She moved her head back, her lips clutching like limpets to my shaft, and a length of my prick made a brief appearance from her throat before being swallowed right down to the root again. She moved her hands and stroked my balls and scrotum, well at least those parts which were not disappearing into that gulping gob of hers. How long she kept this up I couldn't say, I was in heaven, with her mouth worshiping my prick, and her fingers stroking my balls and investigating my arsehole.

A sudden noise to our left, and quick as lightening she was up off her knees and running away to the right. I managed to drag my tracksuit bottoms and shorts up over my erection, and I quickly grabbed a couple of cones that had been dropped when Ffion had first dragged me out of the locker.

"What's keeping you David?" Franklin came into view, by now I had got most of the cones out.

"Sorry Franklin, I had a bit of cramp and had to do some stretching exercises."

He came over and looked at me a bit anxiously.

"You look a bit flushed, sure you're OK?"

"I'm fine, must have overdone the stretching."

We went back into the gym and I thought, 'What the hell have I got myself into?'

Ffion picked up her son at the end of the evening; she gave me a smile and a wave but no more, which was just as well as I don't think my nerves would have stood for anything else.

The following football training night, on Thursday, Geraint turned up with the Probert's next door neighbour. Her name was Freda, and she had a son about the same age as Geraint. She was a mousy little woman, married to a Royal Artillery staff sergeant. I didn't like to ask Freda where Ffion was, but managed to find out, from Geraint, that she was making one of her overnight trips to get orders for her firm.

On every football training night for the next two weeks I was on tenterhooks in fear of getting caught in a compromising position with Ffion Probert. I knew I was courting disaster but I was infatuated / besotted with her. I never knew when she was going to turn up and catch me on my own at the gym. When she did it was to give me a quick blow and/or hand job, or get me to eat her out. We did all those things in those two weeks, never for more than ten minutes at a time, leaving me with a stonking hard on, and an almost uncontrollable lust for this dangerous woman. What made it even more scarier was that she must have had me under surveillance; it couldn't just be coincidence that she always managed to pounce on me when no one else was in in the immediate vicinity.

The week before Christmas we held the last training night for the football team. Most of the families with young children went back to the UK for Christmas, so we didn't hold any training evenings until after the New Year. I was locking up the gym; Franklin had left me to it as he and Celeste were going out for a meal for their wedding anniversary. Ffion had brought Geraint to football training, but had told me that her neighbour, mousy little Freda, would be collecting Geraint at the end of the evening, which she did.

I had some paper work to finish, and was sat in the little office off the main hall of the gym when I heard the door open and close. I looked up to see Ffion standing before me, unbuttoning her blouse.

"You've not yet sucked my tits, my nipples are rock hard just thinking of it."

She came and sat astride me on my lap, pushing her magnificent breasts into my face. I obediently started sucking and kissing them. It was wonderful. She groaned her pleasure as I lightly nipped her buds with my teeth.

"Harder!" Her breath was warm in my ear.

Her blouse was undone to her waist and her front opening bra allowed my hands and mouth full access. I started to make a bit of a pig of myself, sucking as much of a tit into my mouth as I could, one at a time, and then slobbering all over them, biting and sucking at her sweet soft flesh and her rigid nipples. She hissed her approval, and her hand went into my tracksuit bottoms, capturing my prick in a soft velvet fist. She slowly stroked me as I practically suffocated between her breasts.

A sudden banging on the gym door yanked me back from paradise to reality.

Ffion was the first to react. She slid off my lap onto the floor, away from view, and refastened her bra and did up her blouse in seconds flat while I was still trying to wrestle my rock hard prick back into my track suit bottoms. I made my way, crabwise, over to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked, sounding a bit breathless I dare say.

"Guards doing the rounds; saw a light left on, just checking that there's someone in."

I opened the door; Ffion must have put the bolt on when she came in.

"I was in the bog; I always lock the door in case someone pops in and nicks the footballs."

The young lad on guard recognised me.

"OK Sarge, just checking." He could see into the gym, but Ffion was out of sight.

"I'll be bringing back the gym key in a few minutes."

"I can wait while you lock up, and then take it back to the guardroom for you" the guard said helpfully.

"That won't be necessary, but thanks for the offer."

The guard went on his way, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Ffion got off the floor and sat in the office chair.

"Fancy some muff diving?" She raised her skirt to her waist, showing her knickers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.