Over the Hills and Faraway, Book 3; Paradise Regained and Lost - Cover

Over the Hills and Faraway, Book 3; Paradise Regained and Lost

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Chapter 4: Paradise at a Parador

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Paradise at a Parador - Back in a loving relationship with his wife, and a promotion to sergeant, the future is looking good for Des. Then a family bereavement causes shock and awe. Miriam's reaction to it goes way beyond anything that Des could have expected…and all hell breaks loose. At first it seems that Des will weather the storm but once again Mr. John Thomas leads him astray. This time Des plays out of bounds, and although he manages to get his hole in one he must pay a price for breaking the rules.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution   Military  

Both Miriam and I were quiet as we drove down the road to Oropesa; I was thinking of how the men of the Light Brigade had toiled up this road, in the burning heat of a Spanish summer with full packs and a lack of water, while Miriam thought of ... what?

I'll give you a clue; her fingers undid the zip of my trousers and her questing hand crept inside my pants, and she started stroking my shaft, quickly bringing me to a full erection. Her head bent over my lap and I felt soft lips engulf my knob head as she sucked and slobbered, while I tried to keep my eyes, and the car, on the road.

I spotted a lay by and hurriedly pulled over. In an instant Miriam was riding on my pole, as cars flew past on the main road.

She must have been extremely turned on as it only took a few moments of her sliding up and down on my prick before she gave a great cry and came. I could feel wetness on my balls as she gushed her love juice over them and my still throbbing manhood. She kept me in her for a while until she finally dismounted, and then she noticed my still rampant prick.

"Oh! You haven't come yet. I'll soon fix that." Her lips closed around the knob end and she took me into her mouth while her tongue licked me clean of her juice.

It didn't take long before I spurted into her throat; I had given her a warning, but she had kept her mouth closed around my shooting prick, and had swallowed my load. She found some tissues in the glove compartment and daintily wiped the excess from around her mouth. I struggled back into my trousers, and we continued the drive towards Oropesa.

"I'm used to having mid-day sex and I was getting withdrawal symptoms." She laughed and snuggled into me. I thought to myself, 'Am I lucky sod or what, having this sexy woman as my wife?'

We arrived at Oropesa in time for a late lunch. The directions I had been given for the Parador del Calenela were pretty clear and after our meal I drove about 5 km, down a minor road, to the Parador, which we found to be a friendly, intimate, and luxurious 12 room hotel.

The original building had been a fortified watch tower complex, part of the outer defences of Oropesa, that had been built by the Moors in the 9th Century. In 1136, in a surprise attack led by Henri Navarre y Vazquez, the outpost was captured. It was then held by the descendants of Henri against every assault made by the Moors, until the whole of the province of Toledo became part of the Kingdom of Castile in 1360. A house was built on the site, incorporating the tower, and Henri's descendants owned the house up until 1990, when it was sold to the state as a parador. The family manage the hotel and still live in the building, in much the same way as stately homes in the UK are sold to the National Trust, who then allow the owners to stay on the premises, and the house is made open to the paying public.

I won't give you a day by day account of our time at the Parador del Calenela. Just say that Miriam and I drew even closer together, and that we enjoyed even better sex. Lying sated in each others arms in the evening, listening to flamenco singers (the real, heart wrenching, passionate, rough voiced genuine article), with the smell of jasmine and night scented stock wafting over us, after we had bucked and writhed and shuddered and sweated and cried out and sobbed with pleasure as we had made soul clutching love, was Paradise, or at the very least the Garden of Eden.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.