Over the Hills and Faraway, Book 3; Paradise Regained and Lost - Cover

Over the Hills and Faraway, Book 3; Paradise Regained and Lost

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Chapter 1: Warminster

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Warminster - Back in a loving relationship with his wife, and a promotion to sergeant, the future is looking good for Des. Then a family bereavement causes shock and awe. Miriam's reaction to it goes way beyond anything that Des could have expected…and all hell breaks loose. At first it seems that Des will weather the storm but once again Mr. John Thomas leads him astray. This time Des plays out of bounds, and although he manages to get his hole in one he must pay a price for breaking the rules.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution   Military  

Warminster Camp is probably my favourite posting in the UK. I'd been there for a couple of months when I was in the Junior Leaders, it's where I do my parachute continuation training to keep my airborne status, and it is also where I did the Warrior APC commander's course. The local villages and towns are friendly and welcoming and the climate is usually temperate, although midwinter on Salisbury Plain can freeze your bollocks off. I'm a city bred boy but I love the countryside around Warminster and the Wiltshire/ Dorset border. Salisbury Plain itself is a magical part of England, with the brooding pile of Stonehenge and the lesser known, but even older, Avebury Rings. Further afield are the Iron Age hill forts of Maiden Castle and Hod Hill. The area is the heart of the ancient kingdom of Wessex, and is the very soul of England.

My previous spells at Warminster had always been associated with good times, but at first it seemed that this would be a different experience. It was a double whammy. I was missing Pippa like crazy, and it took a heap of self-control not to go back to Aldershot to see her before she went off to Durham, and this was coupled with the fact I wasn't accommodated with the battalion and so missed all my mates from Bravo Company, especially my section brothers. Serving in a war zone, even without any fighting, brings a section together as close as brothers. I was now accommodated in the permanent training staff block, and it took a little time to get to know my fellow corporal instructors. In the meantime I felt alone and unloved ... aah.

I was also still in some doubt about Miriam. It was obvious that she had changed from the girl who had sent me off with a flea in my ear three years ago-- we had made love quite successfully on my return from Kuwait-- however I had been there before, and I couldn't face going through the emotional roller coaster of getting close to her again, and then suffering the upset of being rebuffed by her a few months down the line.

That first week end at Warminster I had spent alone, well I did go to a pub for Sunday lunch, but I spent much of the time in unaccustomed introspection, reflecting on my life and of the past three years with Pippa, wondering if I had made a mistake in not leaving the army and taking up with her. Oh yes, and also pondering on the Meaning of Life ... It was that sort of a weekend.

During most of this soul searching time I was sat up on a ridge overlooking the rolling landscape of Wiltshire. The sun dappled trees and flower scented hedgerows, churches with spires like stone needles, towering above neat thatch-roofed cottages set around glinting village duck ponds, all these clichés of 'Merrie England' were spread out before me. Behind me, further up on the Plain, skylarks soared skywards from wind waved, grass covered slopes, their thrilling trilling song sound hanging in the air.

I consider myself a typical Englishman, not one to become all emotional when the National Anthem is played or when the Union Flag is raised, or even when 'Land of Hope and Glory' (which I consider a rabble rousing song) is sung, but sat up on that ridge I realised what a beautiful and magical country was my England.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.