It Happened at the Lake

by Happenstance

Copyright© 2011 by Happenstance

Incest Sex Story: (This is an extended version of my earlier story, Auntie, Mom and Me.) I, with the help of auntie and cousin, help Mom rediscover herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Big Breasts   .

(This is an extended version of my earlier story, Auntie, Mom and Me.) With the help of my aunt and cousin, I help Mom rediscover herself.

I was in the kitchen when she came out of her room and started helping me with breakfast.

“You got up late today?”

“Yes, I did. It took me until two in the morning to finish that report,” she said, tying her long brown hair.

“You know, you are now working from home, so could’ve done it later.”

“I just wanted to get over with it. Don’t forget we’ve to go to Auntie Sharon’s house in the evening.”

“I won’t. Please buy some new dresses.”

“Why? What’s wrong with my clothes?” she asked, looking at me with her deep blue eyes.

“Well, you’re always wearing these long drab skirts. You should change your wardrobe.”

“Thanks, Mr. Armani, but I like them and that’s what I’ll wear.”

“Fine,” I said as I got up to go to school.

On the way, I kept thinking about her. She wasn’t the same person she used to be. When I was a kid, she used to have parties at home, went out a lot, and was always smartly dressed. But after Dad’s death, she stopped inviting friends over, hardly ever went out, and simply stopped caring about herself. I wanted to bring that Mom back to life.

In the evening, I went with her to Sharon’s house. Sitting down in the living room, Mom asked her about my cousin Kim, who at 17 was just one year younger than me.

“She’s in her room,” answered Sharon as her dark brown eyes studied Mom from head to toe.

“Are you working out?”

“Of and on,” replied Mom.

“Touch your toes?”

Mom, who at 5’10 was just one inch shorter than her sister, Sharon, got up and was about to bend down but realized something and sat down. Although she didn’t say it, it was apparent to us that she sat down because she knew if she tried to touch her toes a good part of her breasts would be visible to us.

These sorts of thoughts never crossed Sharon’s mind. Although she was, as usual, wearing a low-cut top she went for her toes, giving both Mom and I got a good view of her boobs, except for the nipples hiding under a blue bra. She then went back to the couch and was talking when Kim arrived.

“Auntie Megan, I’m going to buy you some clothes,” she said without even looking at Mom.

“That’s exactly what I told her this morning. All she has are these skirts,” I said before Mom could even reply.

“Kim and Nick are right. You need a complete overhaul,” added Sharon adjusting her shoulder-length black hair.

Mom just nodded her head in agreement and continued to sip the red wine.

We all got up for dinner and Sharon told us that she was going to a party tomorrow and asked us to join her. I was game, but Mom wasn’t. So Sharon asked her why she didn’t want to go.

“You know, I don’t like parties. I get bored there.”

“It’s a small party, just dinner and drinks. Don’t worry there won’t be any loud music.”

“I’ve never seen you attend a small party, and both men and music are always loud there,” replied Mom, smiling at Sharon.

“No, there will be just a few friends.”

“I want to come, too,” pleaded Kim as her brown eyes searched her mom’s face for a positive response.

“Of course, honey. I know you can’t leave me alone, not even for a second.”

Hearing that, Kim arched her eyebrows, threw her long black hair back, and crossed her hands across her chest.

The next evening, Sharon came with Kim to pick us up. Although Mom was a year younger than Sharon, she appeared a lot older because of the gray and white long skirts and equally drab blouses and tops she always wore.

Sharon, on the other hand, believed in “if you have it, flaunt it.” Today, she was wearing a pink shoulder-less dress that was revealing all the charms of her full-figured body.

Kim, who was nearly as tall as her mom and was developing into a curvaceous woman, was wearing a green tank top that left her midriff exposed and a short black skirt that barely covered her smooth thighs. Both of them were looking gorgeous.

Mom and I got into their car and went off to the party.

I was dancing when Sharon dragged me to a corner where Kim was waiting for us. She handed us a joint, lit one for herself and we headed toward where Mom was sitting. I asked her whether she wanted a drag but she refused.

While Kim and I were busy with the joint, a man came up and asked Mom whether she was enjoying the party.

“Yes.”

“You come here often?”

“No,” replied Mom.

“I used to live in this neighborhood but now I’ve moved to Michelin Street.”

“Okay,” said Mom.

With Mom talking in monosyllable and displaying no interest, he looked sideways, sat silently for about a minute, got up, and melted away.

“That man wanted to talk to you,” whispered Sharon.

“Well, I didn’t want to talk to him. I’m happy sitting here.”

“You’d rather stay alone than talk to a man?”

“I don’t like talking to strangers. I’ve you guys and that’s enough for me.”

I turned toward Kim but she shrugged her shoulders and continued enjoying the joint.

We stayed there for another half an hour and after several drinks and a couple of joints, we decided it was enough, so got up and Mom being the only sober person drove us home.

When I got up in the morning, Mom was drinking coffee and working on her laptop in the kitchen. I asked her whether Sharon and Kim were still sleeping. She said yes.

A little later, Kim came out of the room wearing my brown T-shirt and pajamas. Behind her was Sharon, who was wearing my white shirt with the top two buttons open and no pajamas.

“Aren’t you wearing pajamas?” queried Mom.

“Blame your son. There was only one clean one, all the others were dirty,” she answered, looking at me.

“I’ll wash them today,” I replied hastily just to placate Mom.

Mom, who was not enjoying the sight of Sharon standing there wearing a shirt with two buttons open and purple panties clearly visible, asked her if she would like to borrow hers but Sharon said she was fine and sat down to have breakfast.

Now, I had seen Sharon’s thighs and legs many times before, so the sight of her walking around minus pajamas didn’t come as a big surprise, but watching her with her cleavage fully exposed and her thighs naked in front of Mom and Kim was a new and exciting experience.

“You’re a mamma’s boy,” stated Kim when we were playing a video game in my room after breakfast.

“What?”

“You’re always following her, looking after her, and doing whatever she says.”

“I want her to be happy, that’s all.”

“So, you’re a mamma’s boy?”

“She had a really hard time after Dad passed away, but now she’s feeling much better. I try to keep her happy, that’s all. You, on the other hand, try to dress like your mom, wear jewelry like her, and follow her around,” I said putting the game on hold and turning my face toward her.

“I don’t do that.”

“Of course, you do. I’m not complaining. I think Auntie Sharon really knows how to dress. All I’m saying is that you copy her.”

“Mom knows how to carry herself, that’s true.”

“Even they are becoming like your mother’s,” I added.

Kim looked down at her top and gave a light slap on my back. I smiled and started playing the game again. She leaned back on her elbows on the bed and said: “Please ask your mother to go out more often, change her wardrobe and she really needs to stop being so serious.”

I turned my face toward her, took a quick glance at her tight and perky breasts, and replied: “Will do.”

“She should be more like my mom,” said Kim.

And that got me thinking. Kim was right. Mom should be more like Sharon.

Kim and Sharon stayed until lunch and after taking a shower and changing clothes went to their home. By the time they left, I knew what I had to do to make Mom look more like Sharon.

The next day after school instead of going home I went to Sharon’s house and stayed there until late evening. Later I told Mom that I already had dinner at Kim’s place and went straight to bed. After that, I started spending more time with Sharon and Kim than with Mom.

“You’re spending a lot of time at Sharon’s place. I hardly ever see you,” said Mom one day.

I didn’t even reply and went straight to my room. Although feeling bad for not spending time with her, I knew I had to do it if I wanted her to change. The next day, I had just come back from Sharon’s place and was lying on the bed when I heard a knock on the door and Mom walked in and sat down.

She again asked me why I was always at Sharon’s place. At first, I didn’t respond but when she kept asking, I commented: “At Auntie Sharon’s place I’ve fun. She, Kim, and I go out a lot, have parties, and watch movies. Here, you don’t do anything except work and cook. I get bored.”

“We can go out and have fun, can’t we?”

“Go out where? You never go out anywhere. I used to love hanging out with you, but not anymore. I like it at their place.”

Mom took a deep breath and left the room.

What I didn’t tell her was that for the past year, I was making love to Sharon.

Although I was trying to make Mom jealous by going to Sharon’s house nearly every day, this way I was not only getting the chance to regularly have sex with Sharon, it was also providing me an opportunity to watch Kim develop into a beautiful woman.

I usually went to Sharon’s place when Kim was out and we would make love without any shame, guilt, or boundary. But sometimes I would go there and watch Kim walk around in tight jeans, spaghetti tops or, if she was feeling naughty, in a cropped tank top that left her stomach and beautiful cleavage exposed. I would either spend time talking to her and Sharon or play video games with her in her room. She was turning out to be a very desirable girl and was sure to leave many hearts broken.

When I went to meet Sharon today, Kim was out with her friends, so Sharon welcomed me at the door with a tight hug and led me to the living room where we lay down on the carpet. I took off her jammies and slowly started kissing her lips, her cheeks, her ears, and her neck, and then ran my tongue all over her naked back, her legs, her stomach, and her big breasts. Cupping her boobs, I began kissing her belly button, her inner thighs and then lifted her right leg and began sucking her toes.

She was loving it. She dug her blue nails deep into my back and said: “Suck them nicely, make your mamma happy. Pinch my nipples, bite them, caress me, please.”

I lifted her left leg, felt her wet pussy with my finger, and started sucking her left toe. While my finger played with her pussy and my mouth sucked her toe, she started caressing and squeezing her breasts. Moving my mouth away from her toe, I brought my tongue near her pussy and started tasting her delicious juices.

When my tongue went deep inside her, she tightened her naked thighs around my neck and said: “Eat me, fuck me hard.”

I kept fucking her with my tongue, while my hands were all over her boobs, and that made her more excited. After eating her as much as I could, I turned her on her stomach and spreading her legs wide apart pushed my erect throbbing cock into her back hole, which made her squirm in pure ecstasy. We kept making love to each other until both of us came and then we went to the bathroom and took turns applying soap and washing each other’s intimate parts under the shower.

It was a Saturday and I was going to Sharon’s place when Mom told me that she was going to Zoe’s place in the evening and wouldn’t be back before dinner. Zoe was her friend. It was the first time in several months that she was going out and it was apparently thanks to my plan. When she came back from Zoe’s place, she had a smile on her face and was looking happy, although she was still wearing a long skirt and a nun-like blouse.

She wanted to sit down and talk to me, but told her that I was going to sleep as had to go to the gym with Sharon early in the morning.

“You can go to the gym with her, but not me?” she responded angrily.

“What will you wear in the gym? These clothes?”

“I can wear something else, you know.”

“Yeah, right.”

“So, let me get this straight: You’re avoiding me because of my clothes?”

“No, it’s not only your clothes. As it is, it’s such a small town and, on top of that, we don’t do anything.”

“Okay, I’ll show you I can change.”

“You were a totally different person when I was growing up -- and I miss that,” I confessed, staring at the floor.

She came near me, ran her fingers through my hair, and went inside her room.

Four days later, Mom and I were passing through Sharon’s neighborhood, so we called her up and went to meet her. Opening the door, first, she hugged Mom and then me, tightly pressing the front of her yellow top and the clearly visible black bra against my chest.

Quickly glancing at Mom, I saw that she wasn’t looking, so as soon as Sharon turned around I ran my hands over her ass, which was looking lovely in an orange wraparound. Sharon being Sharon stopped in her tracks and stood with her back toward me, giving me ample time to feel her ass.

We sat down in the living room and Sharon told us that Kim was out with her friends. There were shopping bags lying on the table, so Mom asked her whether she had gone out shopping.

“These are all Kim’s bags. She has brought something for you, too.”

“For me?” wondered Mom.

“Yes, but can’t tell you what it’s because Kim wants to give it to you herself.”

Then they started talking about Mark, Sharon’s ex-husband, and other stuff, while I busied myself with TV. They were in the middle of a conversation when I motioned to Sharon to bend down a little as I wanted to see her boobs. Sharon, who was sitting straight, hunched down a little and offered Mom and me a view of her breasts and black bra.

A little later Kim came, wearing a leather jacket with a white T-shirt that had the words “Like Them?” splashed across her chest and tight jeans. Not only were her perky breasts looking inviting in the T-shirt, but her ass was also looking fabulous in those tight jeans. She gave us a light hug and gave one of the shopping bags to Mom. When Mom opened it, she found an ash-colored backless top with its sides open and a short red silk skirt. The top and skirt were my idea. I had roped in both Sharon and Kim into my plan and had decided to give Mom a makeover.

“Thank you, honey, but I can’t wear these,” said Mom.

Kim looked at us for a second, held Mom’s hand, and took her to her room, saying: “You’re going to wear it.”

As soon as Kim and Mom were out of the living room, I went near Sharon, lifted her top, and was cupping her big breasts when I heard Kim’s door open, so jumped back on the sofa and sat down.

Kim shouted from her room that Mom was refusing to wear the clothes, so Sharon got up, wriggled her beautiful ass in front of me, and went to help Kim undress Mom. After around 15 minutes they came out of the room, with Mom wearing that top and skirt. She was looking like a totally different person.

Her long brown hair was caressing her naked back, her lips were bright red, the kohl was making her deep-blue eyes look bigger, and the soft smooth skin of her shoulders was simply exquisite. Her breasts? Well, they were hidden under a brown bra, but the sides were exposed and it was pretty obvious that she had a perfectly shaped pair. Since the skirt barely came up to her thighs, her legs and thighs were totally bare.

“Next time don’t wear this bra, wear a strapless one. This one’s spoiling the look,” said Kim as she saw me admiring my own mom’s boobs.

“I’m wearing something so revealing after so many years,” whispered Mom as her pink cheeks turned red.

“The good old days are back,” added Sharon.

Mom came and sat down on the couch and I wanted to see the color of her panties but, unfortunately, she kept her legs closed.

I sat down next to her, Sharon and Kim were opposite us, but by turning my face toward her I could enjoy the view of her naked back, her bare stomach, the side part of her left breast, and her thighs. I knew that Sharon and Kim could see me watching Mom but after noticing how beautiful she was looking I had lost all sense of shame.

Mom thanked Kim for the gift while Kim told her that from now on she would help Mom select clothes. I asked Kim whether she had brought anything for herself. She replied she has but will wear it when she goes out.

“Screw it. I’ll also buy a top like that,” exclaimed Sharon.

“Let’s see how these babies look in it,” she added looking down at her chest.

“Mom, please, keep those babies under wrap,” pleaded Kim.

“We’ll buy them tomorrow, one each for both of us,” said Sharon, tapping her feet in excitement.

That cheered Kim up.

We sat there for some time and then left for home.

Just before leaving their place, Mom borrowed a satin stole from Sharon and wrapped it around her neck as she did not want people to see her dressed like that. On reaching home, she took it off, sat down on the couch, and asked me to get a drink. Bringing the drink, I sat down next to her. Putting her head on my shoulder she asked how she was looking.

“You’re looking exquisite,” I answered, placing my hand over her bare shoulders and stealing a glance at her exposed cleavage.

“Really?” she queried, lifting her deep-blue eyes and looking at me.

“Yes,” I said, hugging her naked shoulders in a tight embrace, bringing her closer, and kissing her cheeks.

For the next few days, Mom was busy with her work and me with school, although I did continue my visits to Sharon and Kim.

On Friday evening, Kim came to our place and took Mom shopping, while I went to Sharon’s house and made love to her. During dinner, I asked Mom about her trip and she replied that Kim wanted her to buy loads of stuff but she bought just some personal stuff.

She told me that Kim was going to her dad’s place tomorrow and Sharon was coming over to stay with us. The next day Sharon came to stay with us but arrived late in the evening and spent most of her time talking about her ex with Mom.

Although I did get a chance to feel her big breasts and run my hands over her lovely ass under the deep-neck satin nightie she had on, I wanted to do more but she stayed in Mom’s room and even slept there.

“Come on, hurry up, Auntie Sharon’s waiting for us,” I said to Mom.

“Why do we have to get up so early in the morning?”

“Because she wants to get there before it gets too hot,” I said.

“OK, let’s go,” replied Mom.

She had packed her bikini but Sharon and I decided to go without our bathing suits as it was too early for anybody to be there. We could see the sun rising over the horizon and from the deserted path, it was apparent that people were still sleeping. On reaching a secluded spot near the lake, Mom began walking behind a big rock to change into the bikini, but Sharon asked her to forget it and just jump into the water.

“There’s nobody here. Stop being a prude. Take off your clothes and let’s go,” said Sharon.

Mom saw me make a face, so came back and took off her green T-shirt and brown shorts, revealing a green bra and matching panties. But she quickly covered her bra and stomach with a T-shirt. While Mom was undressing, Sharon got rid of her sarong, which left her wearing nothing but a red bra and matching panties.

With both of them down to their basics, my eyes kept darting from black-haired and full-figured Sharon to my sharp-featured and brunette Mom. While I was busy admiring Sharon’s beauty, Mom caught me looking at Sharon’s big breasts and immediately started acting as if I was busy taking off a T-shirt and blue jeans and within seconds I was in underwear.

With that done, all three of us hit the water for a bit of swim. After 15 or 20 minutes, we came out and sat down on our towels.

“Your mom looks very straight and pure but she’s naughtier than me,” said Sharon, turning toward me, which meant her breasts were facing me.

“What do you mean?” I asked shifting my gaze toward Mom.

“I’ve always had more boyfriends than your mom and she used to peep whenever I was with them. She likes to watch.”

“That’s a lie,” exclaimed Mom, sitting up straight in surprise.

“Didn’t you peep when I was with Steve?”

“That was once and it was by mistake.”

“Mistake? You were watching us from the window.”

I had no idea that my mom was like that.

“How did you get caught?” I said to Mom.

“I caught her watching us, but pretended as if I hadn’t seen her,” pointed Sharon.

Both Sharon and Mom laughed at this.

“It wasn’t such a good experience,” revealed Mom.

“Yes, Steve wasn’t that good. But Tim was, wasn’t he?

“He was. Even now I haven’t forgotten that sight,” admitted Mom, lying back on the towel and taking a deep breath, making her breasts rise under the green bra.

By now I was openly admiring them and both knew I was looking at them. But instead of asking me to stop staring at them, they were, I suspect, enjoying my attention.

Later in the day, Sharon saw me watching TV alone in the living room, Mom was busy in the kitchen, and coming near me whispered: “We’ll have to be careful.”

“Why?”

“At my place, there’s nobody in the afternoons but your mom’s here, so we’ll have to be careful.”

“Okay,” I said putting my hand over her tushy and enveloping her voluptuous body.

After dinner, drinks, and TV, we went back to our rooms. At around 11, I got up and slowly opened Sharon’s room door, which she had purposely left unlocked, and tip-toed inside. From the faint light coming from the window, I could make her out curled up in bed under a duvet.

Getting under the duvet, I hugged her from behind and when my warm hand touched the bare skin of her thighs, she woke up and turning her big breasts toward me kissed me on my lips. Opening her cream-colored shirt, I started kissing, caressing, and sucking her lovely boobs and pink nipples, while her lips, tongue, and hands played with my cock.

Slowly moving my lips from her neck to her shoulders and then to her soft stomach, her shapely thighs, and down to her legs and toes. After caressing her whole naked body with my lips and tongue, I moved toward her hairy pussy and my tongue tasted her juices, while she sucked and played with my cock.

Then turning her on her stomach, I spread her legs as wide as I could and cupping her big breasts pushed my cock deep into her pussy, something she always loved and enjoyed. My dick went deeper into her pussy, while my hands squeezed, caressed, and pinched her boobs and nipples. When I was about to come, I took my cock out from her hole, turned her on her back, and came over her neck, breasts, and mouth and she licked it off with her lips.

We lay there on the bed, naked, and shared a cigarette.

I got up to go back to my room, but Sharon said: “Sleep here because I want to go for a swim early in the morning.”

“OK, but don’t forget to wake me up. I don’t want Mom to catch me sleeping here.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll wake you up early in the morning.”

I was in deep sleep when she woke me up but since we hardly ever got a chance to swim together, I quickly got up and went to swim with her. After swimming nude for twenty minutes or so, we got out of the water and lay down on a mat.

She had put on white panties but left her big boobs uncovered while I was still naked.

I was admiring her when she asked me: “What are you thinking?”

“I’m thinking that Kim looks a lot like you.”

“In what way?”

“She has your brown eyes, your face and she’s developing like you.”

“Yes, she’s growing up fast.”

“She’s turning out to be a beautiful girl. You should warn her about boys.”

“Maybe, I should warn her about you,” she said, looking down at my cock.

“Nah, but you should teach her things.”

“What things?”

“You know, about how to do stuff and how things are done.”

“I think she already knows all that.”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s not a kid, you know.”

“Maybe somebody’s teaching her.”

“Jealous?”

“You’re more than enough for me,” I said as I turned my body toward her and began running my hand over her naked stomach, and white panties, and started circling her pink nipples with my fingers.

“She’s getting naughtier every day. First, she wanted to pierce her belly button, somehow I talked her out of it, but now she wants to wear thongs.”

“What did you say?”

“I don’t want her to wear thongs, but I think she’ll buy them.”

“You should allow her. After all, with the kind of skirts she wears, it doesn’t leave much to the imagination.”

“That’s true. Her tops aren’t any better either.”

All this was making me horny, so got up and had sex right there on the mat. After making love, both of us went back to the house and later all three of us spent the day in town.

At night, I again got up and tip-toed to Sharon’s room and was busy making love when I felt that somebody was watching us, so lifted my head and looked at the window but nobody was there. We again got busy but again felt that somebody was watching us, so again looked at the window but saw no one.

This time Sharon asked me what was I looking at.

“Nothing”, I replied and shifted my attention back to her.

We spent the whole next day inside the house because it was raining heavily. At night, I was with Sharon in her room when again felt being watched. The next morning I went to school and when I came back the house was empty as Sharon and Mom had gone shopping and didn’t return until late evening. The thought that somebody was watching us hadn’t left me the whole day and was freaking me out so decided to take some action.

After dinner, I took out a video camera and hid it under a tree in the garden, where the room window opened, and angled it directly at the window and just before going to Sharon’s room switched it on. That night I again felt that somebody was watching us but instead of lifting my head to see who or what it was, I began paying all attention to Sharon and did not stop before filing her pussy with my cum.

After making sure that Sharon was sleeping, I came out, went to the garden, retrieved the camera, and went back to my room. When I saw what was on the tape, it took me by so much surprise that I had to watch it thrice just to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating or dreaming. After confirming and reconfirming the image on the tape, I took it out and hid it under the bed, but not before making two copies of it.

The next day Sharon was going to her house as Kim was coming back from visiting her dad, so Mom went to drop her off, while I went to school. After dinner I saw that Mom’s room was open and was she adjusting books, so went inside and hugged her from behind, putting my hands around her stomach.

Now this is not something I had done before, so her first reaction was surprise and then she tried to get out of my grip but I didn’t budge.

“Let me go. I’ve so much work to do,” she said, turning her face toward me.

I didn’t want to let her go but was afraid of making her angry, so gave a peck on her red cheeks, loosened my grip, and let her go. When I returned from school in the evening, Mom wasn’t there, so took out one of the copies of the tape. Although at first, I wanted to tell her personally about it, I couldn’t summon the courage, so went to her room and kept it on the bed.

A little later she came back from shopping, went into her room to change into her favorite black knee-length night dress, and at the dinner table asked me what the tape was doing on her bed.

“It’s for you, watch it.”

She looked at me in surprise, but I kept my eyes on the delicious fish she had cooked.

After dinner, we usually sat in the living room to watch TV, but today she didn’t come out of her room and when I knocked on her door she didn’t reply and then, in a muffled voice, told me to go away. In the morning she again stayed in her room and when I came back from school she wasn’t in the house. For the next two days, she continued avoiding me, and all my pleadings and knocking on the door went unanswered.

Then, on the third day, I saw a message pasted on my door saying: “I’m sorry.”

That morning I decided to talk to her even if it meant skipping school, so waited for her to come out of her room and when she did, I caught her hand and told her that it was not my intention to hurt her by showing her the tape and that I wasn’t angry.

After several apologies and pleadings, she sat down and I made a big drink for her. Finally, she calmed down and said how sorry she was for watching me and Sharon together.

I wanted to spend the day with her but she gave some excuse about work and went out, so I took off to Sharon’s place. Kim was in school.

She was, as usual, in the mood. As soon as she opened the door, she hugged me tightly and started kissing me on my lips, face, and neck. I locked her bright red lips in a passionate kiss and began caressing her shoulders, neck, and long black hair. Within minutes, we were in her room making love.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.