The Blanchard Home - Cover

The Blanchard Home

Copyright© 2011 by Appleseed

Chapter 2: Remaking Jordan part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Remaking Jordan part 1 - Jordan Newton finds himself living in a mansion where the residents aren't what they appear to be. He must struggle to hold onto who he is as he becomes one of the house's girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification  

Charles, following Renee's usual procedure for new residents, dragged Jordan to the communal showers on the first floor of the west wing. Along the far wall was a line of shower stalls. To the left was a group of small lockers each with a small metal plate that had it's owner's name engraved on it.

"Let's see ... Jordan ... ah! Right next to mine. How did I not notice that this morning? Oh well." Charles said as she opened the locker to the right of her own. "This is where we keep soap, shampoo, stuff like that." She opened her own locker and began to strip. When the blonde was completely naked Jordan stared in awe of how feminine she looked even with her female clothes. The only sign that Charles was born anything other than a girl was the peach sized scrotum and six inch cock that hung limply between her slender legs. A teasing smile crossed Charles' lips when she caught Jordan staring. "I know. Fucking awesome, aren't I?"

"Modest too."

"Smart ass." Charles huffed as she shoved some bottles into Jordan's hands. "Come on, we got work to do and Ms. B is not going to be happy if we spend too much time dicking around." The short blonde walked over to one of the showers and as she put her hand on the shower knob she looked over her shoulder and said "though I guess we could spend a just little bit of time dicking around if you don't mind being quick about it."

"Uh ... I don't ... no." Jordan's face was flushed. Not sure if Charles was just joking or really intended to molest him again Jordan slowly shuffled to the stall.

"Stand out there and smear on that lotion in the pink bottle while I get the water to a decent temperature."

"Smear it on. Okay. I know I'm going to hate myself for asking but smear it where?"

"On a panda's butt." Charles said as she continued to fiddle with the knob and sticking her thin arm under the spray to test it."On your skin, duh. Anywhere that has hair. Keep it away from the stuff on top of your head, unless you want to risk a bald spot."

"Bald spot? Why would it give me a bald spot?"

"You're kidding, right?" Charles looked over her shoulder and saw confusion written on her new sister's face. "I guess not. Geez, dumber than advertized. Just do what I tell you."

Jordan eyed the plastic bottle warily. It didn't have a label. He wasn't particularly looking forward to putting some mystery goo near his privates. When the cap was popped open the scent of peach trying to hold back harsh chemicals assaulted Jordan causing him to gag.

"Don't smell it, just use it."

"How the hell am I not supposed to smell it?"

"Breath through your mouth." The blonde, having finally found satisfaction with the water, was leaning against the wall of the stall waiting for Jordan to quit stalling. "Do you give everyone you meet a hard time or am I special?" Charles watched intently as Jordan's small hands spread the foul smelling lotion over various parts of his skinny frame. It didn't take long since he had never grown very much body hair in the first place.

"So what now?"

Charles slid open a small panel on the shower wall revealing a water proof clock. "You stand there smelling like embalming fluid till I tell you otherwise."


The warm water soothed Jordan's tense muscles. His hazel eyes were shut tight as he focused on the sensation of each drop splashing against his alabaster skin. But Jordan soon remembered he wasn't alone. Not wanting a repeat of Charles' earlier performance he forced himself to pay attention to what was going on around him. The young man's eyes were wide with surprise when he saw what little body hair being rinsed away.

"This gunk may smell like crap but it sure gets the job done." Charles said as she began to inspect the shocked brunette. "Ms. B has someone special who makes this. It's not the stuff you get in the stores. Some of the other girls say this is way better but I wouldn't know, not about to go shell out money when I get the good stuff for free."

Horror spread throughout Jordan's being. He stared down at his feminine hairless body and knew that he wasn't far off from being just like Charles. All that was needed was for him to take whatever it was that had given the short blonde small breasts and he'd be just as much a girl as her.

A gentle humming filled the small space. A small hand softly slid a wet bar of soap over Jordan's smooth skin while Charles' other hand trailed behind working the suds into a thick lather. It wasn't a brash and forceful touch Jordan would have expected from his small companion. Her touch was soft and careful like the fleeting caress of butterfly wings against his stomach. A whimper escaped Jordan's lips when Charles began to clean around Jordan's privates.

Charles slowed her movements even further and watched the brunette's penis emerge with lustful fascination. The small organ slowly swelled much to the shame of it's owner. It was rock hard and throbbing when it finally reach it's full four inch length. "See, isn't it more fun to just play along? I think the little fella wants some attention."

Jordan leaped away at the sensation of the blonde's hand on his small cock. His shoulder met the wall of the stall with a wet thud. Pain shot through his left arm causing him to lose his footing and slide to the wet tile floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you? A hand job isn't something to cripple yourself over."


"My arm hurts." Jordan cradled his sore limb.

"Yeah? Well go slam yourself into a wall again. I'm sure that will help."

"I'm serious here."

"Oh please." The short blonde rolled her eyes at her companion's whining. "I checked you out. The only thing wrong with you is an acute case of being a wuss and I'm afraid it's terminal."

Charles led the way through a maze of hallways. "Listen up." she said suddenly becoming serious. "If you want to find your way around here you've got to remember that the house is split into two main areas. West wing has the living quarters, showers, kitchen, cafeteria, and lounge. East wing has the offices, the library, the stores, and class rooms. Got it?"

"I think so but there are so many hallways. How am I supposed to keep from getting lost?"

The short blonde stopped in her tracks and tapped something on the wall. On closer inspection the item was one of several plaques with the name of an area of the home and an arrow pointing in the appropriate direction. "Doesn't really matter right now though. You tried to make a run for it so Ms. B is going to want to have someone with at all times."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.