Pair

by Cactusjuggler

Copyright© 2009 by Cactus Juggler

BDSM Sex Story: A woman's husband is bored with vanilla. When he stops asking her to spice things up, she becomes concerned. Soon enough she finds out why, and what she finds isn't what she expected.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   .

It wasn't until after we were married that he ever mentioned Rose. In the whole five years we'd been together, he'd never even implied that anything was missing from our sex life. Then he started bringing up the subject occasionally, suggesting we should spice things up. We do all the normal stuff, but he was talking about things I didn't really have an interest in. Bondage, leather get-ups and whips, all that sort of thing.

I don't think of myself as a prude--I have given him oral sex after all, so it wasn't the fact that he wanted me to spank me or whatever that made me angry. What got me upset was when started to talk about this old girlfriend of his. A woman named Rose that had apparently been pretty kinky. I had been planning to give in, and let him play out his fantasies on his upcoming birthday, when he managed to mention her for the third time in one week. I blew up at him, and that was the last time we talked about it.

By the time I was over it, Vic had stopped complaining altogether. He didn't seem unhappy or resentful about it either. If anything, he just seemed happier than ever. We celebrated his birthday, and we had great, if normal, sex that night. I'd been thinking about playing his games with him for so long that I have to admit I was a little bit disappointed we hadn't tried it. Falling asleep that night I decided that if he didn't bring it up again, I might do it myself.

When I suggested we have a special night together, to explore his kinky fantasies, he didn't respond the way I'd expected. He assured me that he loved having sex with me already. That I was right before to not want to do something I wasn't comfortable with.

At first I was relieved. The idea had been exciting, but maybe it was better left just a fantasy. It ate at me for the next few days though. Something just didn't feel right. Vic had been so persistent before. Then I ran into Inez Sanchez, the wife of Vic's friend Jon, at the grocery store. She chided me for not letting Vic play in the regular Thursday night poker game that Jon had organized. I stared at her stupidly for a minute as she continued to tell me that men need to go out and do guy stuff sometimes, and that my banning poker night was a mistake. I managed to recover in time to tell her to mind her own business, but I was reeling. I'd never told Vic he couldn't go to poker night. Nor had he, as far as I had known, stopped going. What had he been doing on Thursday nights?

That's why I was sitting in my car, looking across the street at a house I'd never seen before. I'd followed my husband there, and watched him ring the bell. A woman had answered the door and he'd followed her inside, and then I'd spent the last half hour crying in my car. Vic was cheating on me.

I stared at the mostly dark house and my imagination filled my head with ideas of what he must be doing inside. The house's garage was behind and to the side of the house, and the driveway ran right along that side. There was a dense hedge bordering the driveway, separating the house from the house next to it. There was a faint glow on the driveway, and the hedge, coming from the side of the house. I stared at the glow until I found myself turning off my car and walking slowly up the driveway.

Taking care to be as quiet as possible, I crept along the side of the house until I was just before the source of the light I'd seen, a short little window that was set right at ground level. I peered carefully around the edge of it and couldn't believe the sight below me. I was looking into the house's basement. There was a man bent over some kind of padded bench. He was naked, except for a black hood of some sort that covered his head. It was Vic!

The woman I'd seen at the door was behind him. She was a tall, busty brunette, and she had on some sort of shiny black outfit. It was like a two piece bikini, and she had on high-heeled boots that matched. She was whipping his ass with some sort of strap, and she was doing it hard. He flinched every time she hit him. The sound of the strap cracking across his bare ass was loud enough that I could hear it through the closed window.

She stopped whipping him then, and she moved away for a moment. I couldn't see what she was doing, her back was turned. When she came back to him, she had a huge black cock bobbing in front of her. It was one of those strap-on things. She took up position behind him, and then I watched as she pushed it inside his rear. She was fucking Vic in the ass.

I was frozen there, I couldn't look away. I watched her do it for a long time, her hips driving that black rubber thing into him with jackhammer speed until something happened, and she was laughing.

The woman pulled the strap-on out of him and then took it off and tossed it aside. She used a key on a chain around her neck to unlock his handcuffs, and she pushed Vic down to the floor. I could see his soft, wet cock between his legs. I realized that he must have climaxed while she was fucking him!

The hood he was wearing had a zipper covering his mouth. The woman opened it and said something. Vic stuck his tongue out through the hole in the hood and knelt there staring up at her.

She dropped her hand to her crotch and I saw her caressing herself though a slit that opened over her sex. She pointed there and Vic, my husband, crawled between her legs and nuzzled his hooded face into her pussy. She rubbed herself against him as he licked her, and that was when I backed away on wobbly legs.

I'm not sure how I drove myself home, I don't really remember. I do remember pretending to be asleep when Vic came home. He climbed into bed next to me and all I could think about was what I'd seen. I didn't say anything to him though--I think I was in shock.


The next day I went to see her. When she opened the door, she smiled politely at me. When I told her that I was Vic's wife, her smile faded.

"Vic? I haven't seen Vic in ages," she said.

I remembered the sight of him bent over that bench while she fucked his ass.

"We both know that's not true."

She paused for a moment, and then she said, "Alright, why don't we talk about this inside?"

I followed her in and she introduced herself as Rose. I didn't know what I was doing, I just blurted out that I had seen what they had done. She didn't seem offended at all that I'd been spying. Surprised, but not even the slightest bit embarrassed. I started crying. I told her that I loved Vic and didn't want to lose him, but I just couldn't understand what I'd seen them doing. Somehow, before I knew it was happening, she was comforting me. She had her arm around me and I was crying against her.

She calmed me down and told me that she had an idea. That I should try "doing it" with him. Rose told me she thought that I'd probably enjoy it just as much as he did. The idea of me whipping Vic and using a strap-on him was barely fathomable. How could I even do that? I just couldn't see myself dominating him the way she did.

I told her that I couldn't do that, not in a million years. She assured me that she would help me. I was to come over next Thursday night, and she would arrange for me to secretly participate. She would lock him up first, then I would come in. She had another hood that I could wear so that even if he managed to see me, he wouldn't be able to see who I was.

I asked her what to wear, and she told me I could just strip down to my bra and panties. That if I liked it, I could invest in some fetish wear later. I wasn't sure about any of it, but somehow she convinced me. I left there in a daze.


A week later, I waited nervously in her spare bedroom. Per Rose's instructions I'd stripped down to my bra and panties. I heard Vic come in, and the sound of them moving downstairs. It was ten minutes later when she came to get me. She had another black hood in her hands. This one must have been made for a woman, because it had a hole in the back above the zipper that closed it. I put my face into it uncertainly, and then Rose pulled my hair into a quick pony tail behind me and did it up.

"You can't say anything, or he'll know it's you. In fact, let's do this up to be safe," she told me, and then she pulled the zipper over my mouth closed.

I have to admit it turned me on, walking through the house with her, wearing just my underwear and with my face sealed into that mask. She led me down the stairs and positioned me behind him.

"I have a surprise for you Vic. I've brought a friend this time."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.