Edging Tucker

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My very best friend, Piper, told me she was edging her brother, Ben, and that I should do it for my brother, Tucker. What's edging, you ask? Well, you'll just have to read the story, won't you?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

My very best girlfriend, Piper, was sleeping over, we usually stayed over at one another's house just about every weekend, and we had finished masturbating; oh, let me tell you first a bit about us both.

I'm Sydney, and like Piper, I'm fourteen. We'll be in high school next fall. We're both just about the same height and weight, five-four, one-ten and Piper's boobs are just a bit larger but I've been catching up in the last few months. We both shave down there and my nipples are small and reddish, hers are light pink and those puffy, swollen-looking kind. I've got a little bit more of a curvy butt than she does but we're both pretty hot. We can't wait until high school.

We live in the same block and we both have older brothers, Piper's is seventeen, his name is Ben and mine, Tucker, is sixteen. They're both real cute, I've had a crush on Ben ever since I was eight or nine, yeah, he's really cute.

Now, I did mention that we masturbated together? Well, we actually did more than that, we masturbated each other and we ate each other out. No, we're not gay, we're just boy-less at the moment.

So, we were laying there, naked, still feeling nice from our orgasms, when Piper said, "I've started something with Ben, I've been edging him."

"What?"

"I've been edging my brother, you know, edging."

"That's what you do when you mow the grass, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh, Syd, you are so behind, girl. You do know about jacking-off, right?" I kicked her and she went on, "Well, edging is jacking-off a boy and doing it so it lasts a long time before he shoots. It really makes it stronger, it intensifies his orgasm."

"You're giving Ben handjobs? Oh, how I wish it was me," I blurted.

"Well, I'm doing it, he's my brother, you can do Tucker. I'll bet he'd love it."

"I'd like your brother better, but, well, what's this edging, give me the details? How did this start?"

"Well, I came home and walked down the hall and there he was on his bed with his dick in his hand getting off. Boy, did he scramble. But I told him I wanted to watch him do it and he said he would let me, then he pulled the covers back off and, girl, he's beautiful, he's got a seven-inch cock that you would die for."

I was back rubbing myself as I listened, then she went on, "So, he did his thing and, have you seen a boy shoot?" I nodded no and she added, "Well, you've got something to look forward to. Anyway, he started waiting until I got home before he did it so I could watch."

"Is all you do is watch?"

"No, you're getting ahead. So, after a few weeks, well, I just got up my courage and asked him if I could do it for him. Girl, I'd been looking at his equipment, it was making me so wet I was crazy, and, you know what, he took my hand, I was sitting on the bed next to him, and he put it right on it. I could feel his heartbeat in it. Oh, was that so hot."

"You're sure making me wet and horny, go on."

"So, he asked me if I wanted to give him a hand job. Well, I was so turned-on, I just started jacking him right then. He laid back and I finished him off. When I made his cum spurt out, it was thrilling, oh, you should try it, so hot."

"Okay, but what's edging?"

"Oh, yeah. That's getting him close to cumming and just keeping him there, just on the edge, see, that's what it means. And then, finally, after as long as you can keep him close, then you let him cum and it's so good he almost passes out. I do that once or twice a week. I kept him up for just over an hour once. He says it was the best orgasm he's ever had and he's had sex with three different girls."

"Wow, and does he do anything to you?" I asked.

She looked a little hesitant, then told me, "Yeah, he gets me off rubbing me and, um, using his finger," she said softly.

"Are you, like, doing anything more than that?" I asked wanting to know if they were doing oral sex or maybe even the whole thing, fucking.

"No, I think he'd like to but, well, I'm not ready for anything like that. What we're doing is pretty sexy just as it is and he's been edging me some, too."

"So, what, taking a long time? Like getting you way up there and just keeping you up until you finally just kind of explode with it?"

"Just like that, yes, oh, it takes a while to get to know just how the other is feeling, but once you know, you can just keep them on the edge for a long time. I'm really good with Ben now, I can just make him go crazy."

"It sounds so cool to be doing that for each other, you really like it, huh?"

"Oh, it's the greatest, god, just don't ever tell another soul."

"I won't, we're best friends after all," and we soon were asleep but before I dozed off I was thinking about my own brother as I rubbed myself to sleep.

It wasn't the last time I thought about it, either. I was fourteen and my hormones were constantly making me throb between my legs. All I could think about was sex, it seemed and now I was looking at my brother in a very decidedly sexual way.

Now, every time we were together, I was looking at the front of his pants, checking to see if he had a boner. I was also dressing a little more toward showing him a little, especially when it was just the two of us home.

So, one afternoon when we were both sitting at the kitchen table having a snack, I just went ahead and asked him, "Tucker, you masturbate, right?"

"I what? Are you asking me if I jack-off? What brought this up?"

"Oh, just wondering, you do, don't you?"

"Well, I guess just about every guy does. I mean girls do, too. You do it, right?"

"Yeah, I have for a couple of years. What I wanted to know is ... um, could I watch you sometime? I've never seen a guy do it."

"You mean like it would be part of your learning experience, watching me jack-off?" he said, laughing.

"Yeah, I guess so, I've never seen it and, I mean, who else am I going to ask?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't want you to just be going up to guys in your school and asking them."

"So, can I watch sometime?"

"Wanna see it now?"

Exactly what I wanted. Hooray, it's my first step.

"Yeah, sure," I told him and he got up and I followed him upstairs to his room.

He turned and said, "You know, Sydney, you can't ever tell anyone, especially Mom and Dad, about this. Not ever."

I told him I knew that and promised to always keep it a secret and he then asked, "Are you sure you want me to get naked and everything? You are sure about this?"

I nodded and he pulled off his tee, then pulled his shorts down to stand there in his white briefs which were all bulged out.

"That means you're excited, your penis is hard?"

"Right on that one, Syd. So, you still wanna see it?"

I nodded again and down the briefs came.

Oh, there it was. My brother's penis, his dick, all hard and swollen, it just looked huge. I had put my fingers up inside me and it's always been tight; I looked at his dick and just couldn't see how a girl could ever get that up inside her. But they did, I had friends who were doing it. Unless my brother's was much larger than most. So, I thought I'd ask.

"It looks really big, is it bigger than most?"

He laughed and said, "I wish. No, it's about average. I had a girl measure it for me once and it's six and a half inches. That's supposed to be about normal."

"Was it Susie Hines, the redhead you went with for a while?"

"Not nice to tell, Sis, okay, you want to see this, right?"

He got down on his bed and reached in the drawer and took out a bottle of hand lotion and squirted some on his penis. Then he wrapped his fingers around and began stroking it up and down.

"That makes it slippery, so it slides easy?" I asked.

This time he nodded and kept going.

He was breathing harder and, yes, so was I. This was sexy, no question about it. He might be my own brother but he was also a naked boy who was masturbating for me. It's difficult to be an impartial observer of that, I found. Yes, I was turned-on. My pussy was feeling all tingly and wet.

His fist kept going up and down as I watched and soon he was moaning softly, then said, "Mmm, I'm getting really close," and suddenly he let out a grunt and pulses of white cum went spurting up out from the end of his dick onto his stomach and abdomen.

"Uhhh, uhhh, uuuh, mmm, there, mmm, oooh, that was good. What do you think, Syd, was it what you were expecting?"

"It was really cool, especially when your cum shot out like that. It really goes, it's so hot to see it happen. Does your, um, penis get all limp and floppy now?"

He took his hand away and it stood right up in the air.

"I thought it was supposed to get small now."

"That's with older guys, like in their forties and fifties. Me, I stay pretty hard even right after."

"Could you do it again, right after?"

"Wanna watch?"

I told him I did and, yes, he did it again and showed me that it was still hard after the second time.

"So, was it what you expected?" he asked.

"I don't exactly know what I expected, I guess I didn't know. But, well, it was pretty exciting, that's for sure. It is so cool when you shoot like that."

"Well, if you want to watch again, just let me know."

I knew right then so I told him, "I'd like to watch whenever you do it, if it's all right with you?"

"Sis, I do it, well, every afternoon when I get home from school. Usually in the shower in the morning, once before I go to sleep, sometimes twice. And in the summer, when we're out of school, usually once in the morning before I get up, then once right after lunch and then later in the afternoon."

"Wow, that's a lot. Do most boys do it that much?"

"As far as I know they do."

"Well, I guess maybe tomorrow afternoon, then?"

He agreed and then got dressed and we went our separate ways.

I told Piper that I had gotten my brother to masturbate while I watched and she as all excited, telling me that I'd be doing it for him by the end of the week. The thought of that sure kept me wet and horny for the rest of school and when I got home, he was waiting at the kitchen table.

"Ready to watch again, Syd?"

I told him I was and followed him upstairs to his room where he was quickly out of his clothes and onto his bed stroking away.

"You really like this, watching me jack-off?"

"Yeah, it's fun to watch, especially when you shoot. Does your penis really feel hard, like iron or something?" I asked knowing that might get him to offer to let me feel of it.

"Wanna see for yourself?"

Bingo.


Chapter 2

"Oh, um, well, yeah, I guess so," I said hesitantly like I hadn't planned it all along.

He took his hand away as I came over and sat on the bed reaching out to wrap my fingers around it.

"Oooh, it's really warm. And soft, well, it's hard and all, but, oh, the top, especially, that's really soft," I said as I rubbed my thumb over the crown.

"Mmm, that feels good, Syd, I mean really good," he moaned as my thumb circled the tip.

"Look, it's getting wet."

"That's precum, see how slippery it is, how slick. It comes out when a guy's really excited, it's to help get him inside the girl, kind of nature's own lubricant."

"Oh, yeah, I remember, precum, so that's it. Do you want me to do it for you, like go up and down?"

I asked. I said it and now it was up to him, how could he say no?

He lay back and replied, "Feels good already, sure, why not make your brother happy?" and I began masturbating my older brother for the very first time.

Was I thrilled? Oh, yeah. I had my first cock in my hand and I was making it happy. Okay, it was my brother but he's a really good-looking guy, I even see just how beautiful he really is now that I've seen him naked.

I stroked his slickened dick up and down as he softly moaned once in a while, "Mmm, good, feels good, mmm," like that. I know now that I had him literally in the palm of my hand and that with this I could have anything I wanted with my brother.

That took on even more meaning a few minutes later when he began groaning and then, suddenly, his hips shot up and cum started spurting up out the end of his cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.