Suzanne Is a Very Bad Girl - Cover

Suzanne Is a Very Bad Girl

Copyright© 2011 by Sludge

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A gorgeous, promiscuous mother of a bride to be and the single father of a groom to be negotiate the terms of a prenuptual agreement, body to body

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Petting  

It was the morning after the party at Stone Davis's mansion, an event hosted by Stone to celebrate the formal announcement of the date of his son Brad's wedding to Suzanne's daughter, Paige, who also is the reigning Miss California in this year's Miss Universe contest.

Suzanne came awake from a deep, champagne spiked sleep. She looked over at her still sleeping husband, Walt, and then slipped quietly out of the huge bed leaving him there to continue his rest.

She went into the bathroom, naked except for the red panties she had worn last night, and stepped into a pair of high heeled bedroom slippers.

She brushed her hair, then turned and looked into the room's full length mirror and smiled at the erotically curved sight reflecting back at her.

She had definitely won Mother Nature's female body lottery, she thought appreciatively, as she slowly looked over her spectacular, voluptuous shape, from ankles to forehead.

Stimulated, she grabbed a silky white robe, wrapped it around her lush curves, tied its golden cord tight around her waist, and then swished downstairs to fix herself some coffee.

After she had drunk down a liberal amount of the refreshing, strong black brew, she picked up the phone and called her sister, Joanne.

When she heard a purring voice answer, she said, "Hi babe."

Joanne, bubbled, "Well it's about time you called. Now, get right to it and tell me all about the party."

"It was absolutely spectacular," she responded dreamily. "Stone's house was beyond belief and the food and drinks were absolutely exquisite."

"It was attended by a who's who of California society, and I got to meet so many famous and beautiful people. The whole event couldn't have turned out any better."

"And did any of those rich and famous people notice you in that show-it-all-off dress you were wearing, and hit on you when Walt wasn't around," Joanne asked cattily?

"Hell, they hit on me right in front of Walt. Some of the guys were extremely forward and thought nothing of asking me to go to a spare bedroom and make out with them. A couple of them wanted me to go into one of the bathrooms with them and give them blowjobs," she reported, with a laugh.

"In fact, I spent a lot of time at our table sitting on guy's laps as they talked to Walt and copped plenty of feels," she cooed.

"And how did your new husband take it all," her sister asked, "Was he in shock?"

"No, he was impressed by all of the attention I received and thought it was great fun seeing how the rich and famous behave themselves, or rather didn't behave themselves," Suzanne laughed.

"And how about the extremely rich host, and father of the groom-to-be, Mr. Davis? As the world's most eligible bachelor, was he as good looking as he appears to be in the pictures of him that I am always seeing in the media," Joanne asked breathlessly?

"Oh God, the pictures don't to him justice, at all. He is soooooo handsome and, as usual, was his perfectly charming, very formal self. Just looking at him made me hot."

"So I take it that you would do him," Joanne teased? "In a heartbeat," Suzanne admitted, with a wistfully guilty sigh.

"So you are admitting that you would cheat on your new husband, with your daughter's soon to be father-in-law, if Stone gave you the chance," Joanne queried, with a wicked laugh?

"I am afraid that I have to plead guilty to that thought, because I probably would, darling," she responded, with a smile.

"Oh, marriage hasn't changed you a bit, you are just as sexually incorrigible as ever, sister dear," Joanne said, accusingly.

"Yes, I guess I am, but no more so than you, Sis. If you ever got the chance to boink the dashing Mr. Davis, you would give it up to him even faster than I would," she retorted.

She went on, "You know, I met Stone for the first time several months ago when Paige first started going steady with his son and, since then, I have seen him three of four more times. Each time he has been very cool, and has never paid the slightest bit of attention to me, at all."

"He has been out with every movie star in the world, so thinking about having sex with him is obviously nothing either one of us needs to worry about, Sis," she concluded, matter of factly.

At that moment, she heard the phone buzz in her ear, informing her that she had an incoming call. "Sis, there is someone calling, let me take it and I will call you right back, okay?" "Sure, baby," Joanne responded, and hung up.

She clicked the phone and said, "Hello," then heard a deep voice say, "Suzanne, this is Stone Davis."

Caught completely off guard, she still managed to coolly respond, "Well hello, Mr. Davis, this is quite a surprise."

"Well, first let me tell you how wonderful it was to see you again last night. You are a stunningly beautiful woman and it is clear where your daughter, Paige, gets her fantastic looks from."

"Why thank you, Stone, that is so nice of you to say," she responded with an internal blush of satisfied vanity.

"You don't know how pleased I was when Brad told me that he had found someone he wanted to marry, and it turned out to be your spectacular daughter," he said sincerely.

"But I must tell you that I was even more pleased when I met you a few days after that. Your daughter may be a beauty contest winner, but she can't hold a candle to her exquisite mother. You are absolutely the most sensational, drop dead gorgeous woman I have ever met," he said, with uninhibited enthusiasm.

"Well thank you again," she replied, her clit beginning to tingle. "Your compliments are very much appreciated."

Stone went on, "But, telling you how beautiful you are is not the only reason for my call. I know you fully realize that, under the vastly different financial circumstances of our families, my lawyers are insisting that Paige sign a pre-nuptial agreement."

"That having been said, I know that these prenups can become the source of much contention and hard feelings between the families, and I want to head off any potential problems by having a meeting with you to discuss the issues so that we can resolve them, between the two of us, before the lawyers get involved and spin them out of control."

"In fact, I would very much like to meet with you today and go over everything, so if your schedule will let you come over to my home at 11AM this morning, I'd like to have the meeting then."

"If you can come over then, after we are finished, I'd like to take you to a late lunch and privately celebrate the happy occasion with you."

"Well, I do have plans to do a few things with my husband this morning, but let me talk to Walt and I am sure that I can change things around in order to be able to meet with you. If you don't hear back from me, right away, then expect me to be at your house at 11AM," she promised him.

"Wonderful, Suzanne, I very much look forward seeing you again," Stone said.

She hung up and immediately called her sister back and told her about the details of Stone's call, and the prenup meeting he wanted to have with her.

"And you should have heard him, Sis; he said that I was the most beautiful woman he has ever met. Can you believe it, the powerful and distant Mr. Davis actually has been noticing me all along and really does like the way I look," she said with excitement.

The two of them talked for a few more minutes, and then she told Joanne that she had to hang up so she could talk to Walt, then start getting ready to go. She promised that she would call her after she got back from the meeting with Stone.

She hung up and rushed upstairs where she found her 60 year old husband, who she had married just a year ago, still asleep. She hated to wake him but knew that she had no choice, so she shook his shoulder.

As soon as he opened his eyes she kissed him on the cheek, then told him about the call from Stone and the prenup meeting he wanted to have with her.

Walt, who was 21 years her senior, readily agreed to put off the things they had planned to do, concerning with her that the prenup meeting was much more important than anything else.

Suzanne kissed him again, then went into the bathroom, got naked and took a shower.

After she had dried herself off, she primped herself, then walked from the bathroom to her walk-in closet and began going through her outfits to pick out the right one to wear for this very special occasion.

Having been an exhibitionist all her life, her closet was filled with provocative, risqué outfits. She was from the school of thought whose mantra was "if you've got it, flaunt it," and all of the clothes she had, did."

She had undulated through life in tight, short, low-cut clothing that showed off her statuesque body, and as much flesh as the law allowed, and then some.

She never varied from her titillating dressing policy, even though her choice of erotic clothing sometimes provoked crass, vulgar reactions from guys who were watching her strut her stuff, always looking like she was asking for it.

She had always been willing to put up with the occasional outbursts of rowdy, offensive behavior by guys, feeling that these temporary, sometimes nasty confrontations were a small price to pay for her to be able to prance around looking like a very expensive, ripe bodied hooker, and make men crazy for her.

As a result of having gone through life as a walking prick tease, her closet had absolutely no conservative clothing in it, at all.

Knowing from the tenor of Stone's compliments that he had obviously been really turned on by the topless, form fitting evening gown she had worn last night, as well as the other outfits she had been wearing when they had been together previously, after a thorough search, she selected a white latex outfit that bordered on being erotically vulgar.

She took the daring fetish costume into the bedroom and showed it to Walt. Her husband had no problem at all with the way she dressed. In fact it had been one of the primary reasons he had married her.

He whistled approvingly at the white latex selection, and nodded approvingly, partly because he had bought it for her, and had fucked her in it more than once.

Walt didn't have a jealous bone in his body when it came to men admiring her looks. Marrying a 39 year old bombshell like Suzanne, at his age, he felt that as long as she gave him everything he wanted, he didn't mind her getting her kicks by turning on the entire male population.

Having gotten her husband's approval, she returned to the walk-in closet and stepped into a pair of white latex, bikini panties and worked them firmly into place over her prominent, sensitive, very hot clit, and her puffy-lipped vagina.

Then she put on the ultra-thin, white latex skirt, that fit itself to her body like a second skin, with a hem that was almost crotch exposing short.

Next she put her arms through the shoulder straps of a white latex, vest-like top, and then pulled the full length front zipper all the way up. The risqué fetish top had a half-moon shaped bodice that exposed much pure white, jiggling cleavage.

She sat down and pulled on a pair of matching white latex boots that came to the tops of her calf's. The shiny boots had 5 inch high heels that contributed to giving her that virtual prostitute look that she so loved to emulate.

Sexually hot from dressing herself in the mind-boggling costume, while she thought about getting to spend some time with the handsome and interested Mr. Davis, she grabbed her big white, matching latex purse, kissed her husband goodbye, then went out and jumped into her Mercedes and drove towards the Davis mansion at a high rate of speed.

Filled with excitement, she pranced up to the front door and rang the bell. In just a few moments, Stone himself, opened the door. He looked her up and down, then whistled and waived her inside with an appreciative smile.

He watched his son's voluptuous, soon to be mother-in-law, strut inside looking her sensuously sexy best, then quickly closed the door behind her.

As soon as the heavy door clicked shut, he grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her back up against the closed door.

He pressed one hand against her throat to keep the back of her head pressed firmly against the door, while he ran his other hand down under the ultra-short skirt, until its palm was pressing firmly against her latex covered pubic mound,

Then he squeezed the hand hard, digging his fingers into her vagina and pushing some of the slick panty material up into her cuntal slit.

He then used his firm crotch hold to push her ass cheeks against the door, as he assertively pressed his lips against hers.

She was so surprised by Stone's unexpectedly aggressive moves that she had no time to resist his advances, at all.

Pinned hard against the door and being lewdly kissed, her lips automatically parted, letting him insert his tongue fully into her mouth.

She then responded to his hot French kiss by locking tongues with him and returning the raw, earthy smooch, hungrily.

After much spit swapping, Stone finally pulled his head back and said, "That's to thank you for coming over on such short notice."

Licking her lips, hotly, she gasped, "You're very welcome, Mr. Davis."

With that utterance, he crushed his body against hers, pushing hers flat against the door, and then kissed her again.

This time both of them ground their bodies against each other, passionately, and literally steamed up the room as they rubbed their pubic mounds together.

As their very turned on bodies squirmed against each other, they tried to swallow each other's tongues.

While responding hotly, she wondered what else the very confident and assertive father of her soon to be son-in-law, had in mind for her today, besides the prenup meeting.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.