The Cabana - Cover

The Cabana

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

Chapter 10

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 10 - These are true short stories about the cabana behind our swimming pool my parents had when I was a youth. There is some sex in some of the stories. I will post a new chapter every few days. Each chapter is about a different girl who came over and use our pool. with me of course.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Lenora

I met Lenora my first year at college. She was already seeing some guy when we met but something clicked between the two of us and we started to date ... Lenora became the first BIG love of my life. I was positive there could never be any woman as wonderful as Lenora. Blond, blue eyed, sexy body, wonderful personality ... how could it be possible for there to be another woman like Lenora?

We dated during the first semester at school and during Christmas break, Lenora decided to come home with me. Of course my parents demanded we sleep in different rooms but we decided there would be plenty of chances to have our times together. The house with the swimming pool had a deal pending, but it was empty and it would be after the first of the year before the deal closed. I showed the cabana to Lenora and explained how we could make a bed for ourselves and have all the privacy we wanted and she liked the idea.

We got a hold of a couple of sleeping bags and made a nice warm bed on the cushions that were still stored in the cabana. I believe the cushions even ended up staying in the cabana when the house was finally sold. Lenora and I now had a place to make love all we wanted.

In the beginning there was nothing special about our lovemaking in the cabana. We had had sex a few times up at college, but it was never really satisfying as we thought it should be. There was always either the danger of her roommate or mine showing up at the wrong time so we never really felt comfortable letting ourselves go. The cabana changed all that. Now we could make love to our hearts content and not worry about anything.

The cabana seemed to be the first for new things to happen for a couple of my girl friends ... the first time they had their pussies licked. In the cabana was the first time for Lenora. It was also the first time I had ever done a 69. We had parked at school and she had sucked on me, inviting me to cum in her mouth ... which I did. In the cabana we were able to satisfy each other. I was so turned on with her sucking me I remember one time touching her anus with my finger. When I softly pushed my finger against her star she went crazy. The harder I pushed the faster her mouth went up and down on my cock. I sucked on her ... flicking the tip of her clit with the end of my tongue and pushed my finger into her. Even though my cock was in her mouth, she was able to scream a lot louder than I wanted.

During one of our sessions we started talking about things. She asked me what ever prompted me to push my finger into her butt. I explained how turned on I was at the moment and it just seemed like something I wanted to do. She told me if I had asked her if I could do that she would have said no. However, because the way it happened, she thought it felt really good. She had heard of anal intercourse but thought it was gross. Now that she had felt my finger in her, she was wondering what it would feel like to actually have anal sex.

A couple of days later we were taking a shower together in the cabana and I put soap all over her body. I paid extra attention to between her cheeks and even pushed my finger into her anus just a little. She wiggled her bottom and told me I was being nasty ... but the grin on her face told me it must have been a good nasty. We arranged our make-shift bed of cushions on the floor and crawled between the sleeping bags. Within a short time we were in a 69 position and this time I moved my tongue as far back as I could and pushed it against her anus. For the first time I felt her lips against my pubic hair. She had me completely in her mouth. The feeling of my cock totally in her mouth made me cum and I was so excited I pushed hard into her anus with my tongue. Her climax was total. Her mouth clamped down a bit harder on my cock than I liked, but my cum was gushing out so fast she didn't have time to bite it very long. Her cries were a bit scary and I prayed nobody could hear us.

We moved to a position where I could put my cock into her pussy as quickly as possible and we started in to make love. I had her ankles on my shoulders and I was driving myself into her as hard and as deep as I could. We were staring into each others eyes and she asked me to put my cock in her bottom. I asked her if she was sure and she nodded her head. There was so much in the way of fluids from our lovemaking covering her anus it was already slick. Keeping her legs on my shoulders, I reached down between us and aligned my cock with her brown star. Carefully I pushed ... gently ... slowly until the head popped past her anal ring. When I first made it past her sphincter, her eyes flew open and I asked if she was ok. She smiled and nodded her head.

I continued to push a little and then back off. A little more entered her the next time and again I backed off. Finally I was completely inside of her bottom. I could not believe how tight it was. I asked her again if she was ok and she signaled me by squeezing her anus as tight as she could. I kidded her that if she kept that up I was going to cum really fast inside of her. She responded with 2 or 3 really firm squeezes of my cock with her anal muscles.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.