The Cabana - Cover

The Cabana

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

Chapter 9

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - These are true short stories about the cabana behind our swimming pool my parents had when I was a youth. There is some sex in some of the stories. I will post a new chapter every few days. Each chapter is about a different girl who came over and use our pool. with me of course.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

It was a snow day. Sometime during the night the sky had opened up and now the ground was covered with a deep blanket of snow and ... best of all ... school was cancelled. As soon as I could get out of the house, I was off. I walked around the neighborhood and during my travels I came across a girl who lived just up the block from us. Her name was Nancy. Nancy attended a private school and I attended public school; the two of us attended different schools and we didn't see much of each other so running into her today was a real treat.

Nancy was a little heavy. Not so much so she was a turn off ... just that she was round and soft. I would never call her fat, but some would suggest she could loose some weight. I never felt her weight was an issue, if anything; it made her a little more sexy ... round and zaftig. We'd seen each other around the neighborhood but had never really had a chance to get to know each other well. I had checked her out several times and she was cute and ... well, round. By that I mean she had nice breasts. Very nice. Today she was in winter type pants and sweater along with a parka. She looked really cute all done up for winter play. Her hair was held back with a hair band across the top of her head and when we first ran into each other she had some snow flakes in her hair. Cute ... Sexy ... Desirable.

We just had one sled and for a while we took turns going down the hill behind the house. I don't recall where we got the sled, but finally we started going down the hill together. Nancy would sit in front of me as I wrapped my arms around her and then she would lean back against me. Once when I put my arms around her, one of her breasts ended up nestled in my hand. I quickly removed my hand. The next time we went down the hill and she leaned back against me, she took my hand in hers and replaced it on her breast. One of the next times when we were at the top of the hill and nobody was watching, Nancy kissed me.

The next trip down the hill resulted in me holding both of her breasts in my hands and as I held her, she leaned back against me and looked up at me. In a soft voice she told me she liked me holding her.

Finally I decided we had enough sledding and I asked her if she would like to go someplace a bit more private. She hung her head, but I saw it bob up and down in a positive way. I decided the best place to go would be the cabana.

Pushing the gate open was difficult as the snow was piled up against it. We got it open with a lot of persuasion and once through, made our way to the cabana. Once we were inside, both of us put all of the cushions on the floor and made a comfortable bed and then we lay down on the bed of cushions. We kissed for a while and finally I unzipped her parka. We were on our sides and as we kissed, I reached out and touched the top of Nancy's breast. When I touched her I felt her mouth tighten a little but she also drew in a sharp breath. I leaned back a little and asked her if it was OK for me to touch her. She had the cutest smile when she nodded her head yes.

The more we kissed and made out, the warmer we got. We had both shed our parkas and she had also pulled off her sweater. Under her sweater she had on a long sleeved pullover, but I discovered quickly it could be pulled up and I could fondle her bra covered breast. Our kisses were becoming heated and I reached around behind her back and unfastened her bra ... with one hand! Not something I could ever do today. Ah lost youth...

The way we were laying was uncomfortable for her with her bra getting in the way. Finally she sat up and took off her pullover and her bra. Damn! I was quickly smothered between a pair of the softest, most desirable breasts one could ever hope to find. She held my head between her breasts and rocked me back and forth. I could reach her nipple on one of her breasts with one of my hands and I gently pinched it. Due to either the cold or her being so turned on ... or both ... her nipple was hard. The second or third time I pinched it she squeezed my head even harder and her body shook for a moment.

When she released me we started to kiss again and I gently rolled her over on her back. Since it was rather cold in the cabana, I got up and found 3 nice blankets we had stored in a locker in the pump room. We both kicked off our shoes and pants and in just our underwear we got under the blankets. It was warm ... nice and warm. We resumed making out and my hands played with her large, soft breasts. The more we kissed, the bolder I got. My hand slid down over her tummy and over the top of her panties ... her very wet panties. My hand was not between her legs for very long when she reached down and pulled her panties away from her tummy, took my hand and slid it back down inside of her panties.

Her pussy was hot and wet. My fingers slipped with ease over her slick lips and her opening parted with ease as my finger slipped into her. I moved my finger inside of her, rubbing her vagina and then pulling my finger back out. About the 4th or 5th time I pushed my finger into her, Nancy once more wrapped her arms around me as her body shook. Her hips moved up and down and soft moans and groans came from deep within her body. I had no idea what I was doing, but something told me to keep moving my finger in and out and she continued to jump and thrash in my arms. Her sounds were getting louder and finally my hand was covered in what I thought was pee at the time. Her body just trembled as she experienced a super strong climax. When she had settled down she grabbed my face and gave me a super kiss. She made sure I knew I had done something right.

I moved my body and at first I was lying on top of her. We continued to kiss and I started to move my hips, moving my erection across the top of her pubic bone. After a while, she moved her hips, signaling me to move to a different position. She wanted me to lie between her legs so my cock would rub across her panty covered vagina. This time as I started to move, she wrapped each of her legs around mine and pushed her pussy against my hard cock as hard as she could. Her panties had slipped inside of her lips and my erection seemed to just ride perfectly inside of her labia lips. Her kisses were frantic and her fingernails were gouging my back ... but I didn't care. Faster and faster I moved my hips and her body trembled beneath me while soft cries of her pleasure escaped from her lips between kisses. Suddenly she pushed up against me as hard as she could, cried out and her body shook more than it ever had so far. My back was shredded ... by cock poured out it's cum and I was in heaven.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.