The Cabana
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - These are true short stories about the cabana behind our swimming pool my parents had when I was a youth. There is some sex in some of the stories. I will post a new chapter every few days. Each chapter is about a different girl who came over and use our pool. with me of course.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Judie

I was between 14 & 15 when my friend from next door and I had a pool party for 4. My friend, Chuck, lived across the street from me and directly behind him lived Connie. Off and on, Chuck and Connie had been boy friend/girl friend for a couple of years. Chuck and I decided we would have a pool party and I would invite a girl I knew from church. Judie was a doll. Blond ponytail, blue eyes with pert little wonderful sized breasts ... Judie was a doll.

Her dad brought her over to the house and I was so impressed with his 1959 Thunderbird. It seems every red-blooded boy in the late 50's and early 60's loved cars and I was no different. Pick up times were arranged between Judie and her father and the four of us were now left alone.

Judie was stunning in her blue swimming suit. For a while the 4 of us played together in the pool until finally we pared off and settled down at opposite ends of the swimming pool. Judie and I started to kiss and things progressed nicely. I rubbed her suit between he legs and was greeted with a deep moan. This was the first time I had my hand between her legs and her enjoyment was new to me. Finally I slipped my hand under the edge of her swimming suit between her thighs and after extended play, I eventually had a finger slipped deep into her vagina. Even though the pool was heated, the inside of her sweet pussy was much warmer. Our kissing continued and I kept moving my finger around until Judie wrapped her arms around my neck, moaned and shuddered in my arms. At the time I had no idea what had happened ... now I understand ... she climaxed.

We continued to kiss for a while and then it was becoming uncomfortable to keep my hand in the position I had to keep it in to be inside of her. Much to my disappointment, I slipped my finger from inside of her and I was surprised how cold the pool was compared to the inside of her hot pussy. We kissed for a while longer and then my grandmother came out and told us to knock it off with the kissing and stuff and get out of the pool. Later I learned my sister had made sure my grandmother had seen the four of us in the pool making out. I just kept mental track of the incident knowing a day would come when I would be able to extract my revenge.

After we were all dressed, Chuck and Connie disappeared and I later learned from Chuck the two of them had gone over to Chuck's house and went downstairs. In his downstairs room was a big old sofa and the two of them had sex on the sofa. Their relationship lasted until the end of the summer and then Connie met Steve. Chuck never seemed very upset that Connie had moved on. But Chuck never did seem to want to settle with one girl for very long anyway.

Judie and I wandered around our yard and ended up going down into a large canyon we had next to the house where my granddad grew fruit trees. We found a spot that was hidden and we settled down for another serious make out session. Somehow, Judie had lost her fire and after a few kisses, she was ready to do something else.

Judie and I remained friends for several years. When we graduated from high school, she asked me to sign her annual. Since she had become involved with a guy I didn't much care for, I was feeling bitter about things and my comments I wrote in her annual were not very kind. It wasn't until years later when we talked about things that I learned what I wrote had hurt her feelings. I explained how it was more about me striking out because I was hurt rather than trying to hurt her. I apologized and we talked thing over until both of us felt a lot better.

The whole problem with our relationship was Judie liked her boyfriends a lot wilder than I was ... she was into "bad boys" and I was just a tall, skinny kid from an upper middle class home. I didn't know shit about being a "bad boy". It took her five tries at marriage with abusive husbands before she realized she needed to change her selection of men. By the time she figured it all out, she had packed over 100 pounds on a 5' 2" fame and was so overweight men had no interest in her anymore. My guess has been she felt by being so overweight she was protected from any man being interested in her and therefore trying to hurt her.

We still see each other a couple of times a year. One time we discussed what happened in the pool and she enjoyed hearing me tell her about how hot her pussy had been when compared to the coolness of the pool. She also told me she wished we had done more things ... either in the pool or after. I have no idea if she was telling me the truth or was just making me feel good. From her reactions to what happened that day in the pool, I feel I had been doing the right things to keep her turned on. Thanks to my sister that got derailed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.