The Cabana
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - These are true short stories about the cabana behind our swimming pool my parents had when I was a youth. There is some sex in some of the stories. I will post a new chapter every few days. Each chapter is about a different girl who came over and use our pool. with me of course.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Cheryl

7th grade. What a major change in a young boy's life. First off, besides going from class to class rather than sitting in one room all day long, there was PE class. Having a pool, I had seen a couple of other guy's naked, but I had never seen so many naked dudes at one time like I did in the gym shower. I knew you weren't supposed to be checking out another dude's junk, but come on ... you had to take a peek. And what an education. I noticed some guy's got really gypped in the downstairs area if you know what I mean, or at least that's what I thought. I know things get larger when we are aroused, but there were some really dinky dicks.

And then there was Tim. Oh My God! In the 7th grade Tim was already a man. Hairy chest ... shaving every day ... deep voice ... and then there was his Johnson! So that's what I might look like some day down there. Or at least I could hope ... but at least in the shower I was able to look and wonder if mine would ever look like that.

In addition to PE and moving from class to class ... there were the girls. It seems like from the 6th grade to the 7th grade, girls changed. It had to be them ... it just couldn't be me. Some of them got lumps on their chests and Cheryl seemed to have the nicest, biggest lumps of all. Cheryl was in my math class and to this day I can't tell you a thing about the class except that Cheryl was in the class ... after that, it just didn't matter. She sat beside me and all I could do was stare ... and not at her face either. I thought she was the most beautiful, sexy thing I had ever seen in my short life ... or at least I thought she had the sexiest body I had ever seen.

After about a month of school I asked her if she would like to come over after school and go swimming. She accepted. The day arrived and her mother dropped her off after school and we went swimming. It seemed that a swimming suit made things stand out even more then they did at school. I really enjoyed our afternoon together. However ... my enjoyment was short lived. By the next afternoon everybody in school knew every detail of our afternoon together. When I asked her one time why she felt the need to share with the world about our afternoon swim she claimed she hadn't told anybody a thing about the swim date. The problem was I heard details from our afternoon that had to come from either her or me ... and I knew I hadn't told a soul.

I saw her at a couple of high school reunions and was saddened to see that she had reached her prime in junior high. What I hadn't noticed when we were young was how close that ripeness of body was to actually almost getting fat. The sweet breasts of youth turned to massive mounds sitting on a fat tummy with age. I was hurt because of her indiscretion, but watching over the years made me realize things had evened out. What was once a wet dream had turned into a nightmare.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.