The Cabana - Cover

The Cabana

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - These are true short stories about the cabana behind our swimming pool my parents had when I was a youth. There is some sex in some of the stories. I will post a new chapter every few days. Each chapter is about a different girl who came over and use our pool. with me of course.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Cathy

CLINK! The chain link gate slammed shut against the pole, drawing my attention to the person entering the enclosed pool area. It was Cathy, the girl who lived directly across the street. Cathy already had on her swim suite and I watched as she walked to the far end of the pool and laid her towel on a chair. She pulled a white bathing cap down over her blond curls and then stepped to the edge of the pool, paused a moment and dove in. When Cathy popped up next to me I tried not to stare at her chest. I was 13 and Cathy had what every young boy wanted to look at ... BREASTS. Not just some little bumps or the first vestiges of breasts, but a real nice beautiful set of B cup kind of breasts.

As she stood next to me in the pool, I noticed how her blue and white striped suit clung to her body and her nipples stuck out from the cool water. We played and splashed each other for a while. Finally, we started to play at one of our favorite things. We called it "life-saver". The idea was that I would wrap my arm across the top of her shoulder and down onto one of her breasts ... after which I would do a modified breast stroke ... pardon the pun. The idea was to tow her through the water, she would just float and I would pull her along, holding her across her chest ... her breast nestled nicely in my hand. She never said no to the game and she never told me to stop ... we just kept at it until I was tired. We practiced this a couple of times a week for a couple of summers.

I have no idea if she was even aware I was feeling her up ... and I was so young I really didn't even realize exactly what I was doing. I just knew her breast felt good in my hand and sometimes I could feel the harness of her nipple in my hand, but the idea that I could have perhaps done more was beyond me. I really didn't even understand what I was doing and perhaps I could have "fondled" a little bit more. I remember lying in bed at night, recalling how her breast had felt in my hand I would masturbate to those images.

When Cathy was a senior, she called me and asked me to take her to her senior prom. I wanted to but my grandparents who were raising me were totally against dancing ... even something as special as a senior prom. In hindsight, I wish I had stood up to them this one time. I will always wish I had taken her to the prom.

I've lost track of Cathy over the years ... I often wonder how her life turned out. I hope some day she happens to read this story. I would like her to know that to this day, those sweet breasts still stir the loins and the memories of her are as fresh today as they were on those warm summer days when we went swimming together and I towed her across the pool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.