Chip on My Shoulder - Cover

Chip on My Shoulder

Copyright© 2011 by OPENMIND

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is going to be, I hope, a series of stories that could be labelled as MCMB (monster cocks and massive breasts). These would be less intense and rather short [ish] stories. These are cathartic stories [at least for the author] and intended for unadulterated fun for a brief moment. As always some readers might enjoy more than others...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

I woke up at about seven. I took a shower, washing the caked cum off my curly blond bush and winced as it hurt when I plucked it off.

I dressed in white panties and mid thigh long basketball team tee shirt I had inherited from Tim. My breasts ached from grandpa Barry's mauling and I wanted to leave them free of the constraints of a bra.

I decided to swing by Tim's suite to see if I could help mum and Tim and mum to help list or pack things my twin brothers would like to discard. I found the door to suite slightly ajar. I was about to push it open loudly in my tomboyish rather 'uncouth' manner but I stopped in my tracks holding my breath to be deathly silent. I heard sounds from the room that I produced during my visit to grandpa Barry this afternoon.

I softly pushed the door slightly. The huge mirror on top of the drinks cabinet reflected the area clearly. I saw my mum naked in her divine glory bent over the sofa and my brother Tim standing behind her was slamming his cock with unbelievable force in and out at a lightening speed. Mum was moaning loudly. Her large soft beautiful breasts were swaying madly like two huge globular pendulums. Tim's each thrust resulted in an obscene slap as his groins hit our mum's soft lush, full mouth watering ass. Mum exclaimed, "Tim, OH ... AHH. TEEEM ... you are making me cum again. FUUCCKKKKKK MEEE TEEEMMM AAHHH."

Mum must be cumming like a geyser if she was anything like me by her reaction. My pussy was boiling and leaking.

Tim was grunting as he slammed his cock in and out of his mother ... MOTHER?

I was stunned and speechless but nonetheless aroused out of my senses [scanty at that stage of my life anyway].

Tim groaned, "Mum, I want to fuck your ass."

"UMMMM. TIMMEEE ... it will have to be a quickie. I have to go and oversee the dinner," my mum, ever so caring about her family even in throes of mind blowing lust and passion.

Tim, pulled his cock out of the leaking cunt of our mother-OUR MOTHER [damn him]. If I was stunned before I was hit with a lightening now. Tim's steel hard cock took ages to come out of our mother's pussy. When eventually it did my new expertise in assessing long cocks after grand experience of one told me Tim had a whopper of a monster of about thirteen inches. The girth was as thick as thick if not thicker than grandpa Barry. Our mum's full-formed round forearm fought and lost with Tim's girth.

I held my breath as Tim placed his man's clenched fist sized cock head against our mum's tiny anus. They were as synchronised as any long time lovers would have been. Tim grunted, mum moaned. Tim pushed forward, mum pushed back. Suddenly mum let out a soft shriek and Tim's mammoth cock started to vanish inside our mum's body, rectum to be accurate. Tim ignored mum's screams as mum probably expected him to. They had done this before not once but many times. I shivered with, ah ... er ... anger; no not anger but envy.

Tim was buried to the hilt in shaking mum's ass. He started to swing his ships using half the length of his inhuman cock to ass fuck our lovely, divinely beautiful mom with brutality I could have killed him for, if I was not moored to my spot with the lust that the sight generated.

Mum started to moan louder and louder as her son took her in her ass harder and faster.

I was about to scream in terror as a strong arm grabbed me from my waist if a hand had not clamped on my mouth reducing my scream to soft 'ummm'.

I was literally lifted away from the captivating sight my legs thrashing and arms flailing inside my suite.

"We have not taught our daughter to spy on people's privacy, have we?" my father's preacher like calm but no-nonsense stern voice told me that my 'abductor' was the man who procreated me, as he procreated Tim, with help from the woman who was being ass fucked by one of their progenies.

I immediately stopped thrashing. My father had nothing to say about the unbelievably disgusting incestuous sight we had just witnessed.

"Daddy, did you see ... did you er ... ah ... um," I was impressed with my articulate response justifying one of the costliest private schooling available in our country.

"Does not matter, sweetheart. Mum and your brother have every right to be as close as they wish to be in the privacy of their space. You or I have no right to intrude on that just because we could stealthily," I could pick a hammer and hit my handsome giant father on his beautiful head.

His mid-west gentleman's politeness excluded the anomaly of gross incest and cheating, I could take a high moral ground in most hypocritical manner in those days.

"Jen, mum and twins are close for many years. They wanted to be and they deserved to be. Who could love them more and keep them secure emotionally than their mother?" My father turned me around and held me to his warm, slightly sweaty body. I inhaled the weakening cologne and smell of my father's manly sweat. I felt jealous, in fact insanely jealous. My brothers were 'precious' enough to be introduced to beautiful sex with possibly the most desirable, beautiful, sophisticated, intelligent and loving woman on the face of this earth, OUR MOTHER. I was left to my own devices to grapple with spotty cocky stupid teens of my school with tiny cocks, which spurted in seconds.

"I too am in family, daddy, why was I excluded," I could not believe I had expressed my disappointment at not being involved in family-sex.

"Firstly, mum did not think you were a lesbian so she was not the appropriate person to approach you," my dad could be stand-up comic in times of gravely tumultuous discussions, "secondly it would had to me or grandpa. We both felt you looked down upon us as simpletons and rather unsophisticated. We thought you should find your own way as twins were allowed to."

I felt ashamed and red in face. Chip on my shoulder- yet again. I missed the most wonderful relationship twins had forged. My handsome giant father was there and I was wasting time with inconsequential runts.

I suddenly started to sob surprising my father. We Cunningham women hardly cried but when we did our men folks knew to take us very, I mean, VERY seriously.

My dad hugged me tight as I sobbed and sobbed. My tears drenched the front of his tee shirt over his belly [difference in height was serious here], soon my running nose added to mess on my face and my dad's tee shirt.

I was 'shushed' and stroked on my head, back as I shook and cried, "I am sorry daddy. I was stupid. I love you and mum so much and twins too, and grandpa as well. I am sorry," I was being as intelligent as five years old and was proud of it.

"Sweetheart, we know. We all love. All I meant was we thought an intelligent person like you should make her own decisions," Dad was putty in hands of a crying lady. If that were to be his wife or daughter, he was cooked and served.

I stopped bawling eventually and raised my face covered with tears and snot, offering my dad, a most exciting prospect of amorous overtures, "Dad if I were to come to you as twins went to mum, would you have ... would you ... er ... loved me ... umm ... made love to me?"

I continued to be erudite as my father hugged me tight, "Jen, if you were to approach me I would have jumped off a cliff to be with you."

I told you my dad could not resist the sexiest sight of my tear and snot covered face! How any man as manly as my dad could?

"I love you very much dad," I gasped.

My daddy laughed and picked me up in his arms and brought my face to his face and kissed me. To begin with it was a fatherly kiss, which soon, thanks to my rising lust, turned into full-blown saliva exchanging, tongue duelling french kiss.

"Daddy I want to make up for the lost time, can we? Can we please, daddy?" I used my little girl's voice as befitted the occasion.

Daddy kissed and licked me all over my face. He licked my face clean. He sucked on my nose and licked my nostrils clean. I giggled making him smile, gosh my dad was handsome, and infact he was devilishly handsome.

"Do you want to?" my dad kissed me on the tip of my nose, he still could be so naive, I was dying to.

My pussy was wet by now as my body trembled with anticipation, "OONNH. OONH," I again showed my extensive vocabulary in intense moments and nodded my head rapidly in consent.

Daddy laughed his deep resonant laugh, "After the dinner then. If you change your mind, please do not fret. I would always love you as my most precious daughter, first and foremost."

I was now wiser to my parents' subtle nuances. My daddy just told me that all the love shared was still based on the fact that we were their loving adorable children above all. Rest was the bonus of choices we made.

I was breathless and gasped, "Daddy, I will wait for you. Please do come."

My father kissed me on my nose as he put me down, "Wild horses could not hold me away from your room. I would never break my promise to a lady, even more so if that lady happens to be my most beautiful daughter."

I beamed with pride as he walked out of my room.


Dinner was happy, talkative affair. Mum beamed, smiled and attended to all five of us. I sat close to my dad. I had pulled my chair closer to his [I though no one noticed that]. I looked at his face, his smile. I marvelled how his face changed with his thoughts. His handsome nose flared when some offensive politician was discussed. Before I knew my hand had crept on his thigh, not as much as a sexual hint but as a proprietor gesture. Daddy turned towards me and kissed me. For a second I panicked, daddy had given away our secret. In a second I felt stupid. Dad, grandpa and mum had always kissed me for no reason spontaneously all my life.

I slowly pulled my hand back on the table [see, I did tell you about the subtle messages my parents could send their children].

Once home help cleared the table we all retired to living room for some drinks, TV and the usual family catch up topics.

Around ten, dad declared he was ready for bed.

Mum kissed him and said, "Sleep tight dear. I would soldier on with twins. We will make an inventory of all that needs to go with them. I will not disturb you and will sleep in their extra room." dad kissed me and said a general good night and marched off with a tumbler of single malt scotch towards his bedroom suite.

I blushed as mom smiled in a nonchalant manner at her plan to be with her sons.

Dad kissed her back and yawned, "Boys do not trouble mum to much."

See, there again. Twins bade our father goodnight and they beamed. I now cottoned on to the various half-innuendoes I missed all these years. They were talking in riddles for my benefit.

I too decided to hit the bed, all the stress of shifting towns and all that.

Grandpa got up and hugged mum and me, "I am going to Drakey's for some drinks." I held my breath. Would grandpa Barry keep a secret?

Twins and mum exchanged glances, now I could catch all those.


I rushed into my room. I sprayed one of my favourite perfumes on my bed. I changed with shaking hands; in fact I was shaking all ever. I was desperate for my daddy to hold me naked, kiss me all over and finally take me with his hard cock.

I changed in to customary nightdress, long midthigh tee shirt and panties. I snuggled into my soft bed under the duvet. I must have dozed off and woke up alert with soft footsteps in front of my bedroom door. I jumped out of my bed. My daddy walked in dressed in long very loose shorts and white tee shirt. I ran into his arms. Without either of us exchanging a word daddy engulfed me in his huge bear hug and held me tightly. He lowered his head and planted his open mouth over mine and soon his tongue was exploring every part of my gasping mouth.

I tasted his sweet saliva. He kissed me with passion that made me feel giddy. Daddy's hands stroked my full soft hip over my tee shirt and raised myself on my toes to help daddy with a foot of height difference between us.

I kissed daddy back and was moaning as we kissed. My daddy's hands crept inside my teeshirt and his touch on my naked skin filled me with lust that was getting out of control. Daddy pulled my tee shirt up and we both reluctantly broke our kiss to help daddy take my shirt off. No sooner he had discarded my shirt we were in tight embrace. My large soft breast rubbed against his tee shirt as he kissed me again, holding my soft round waist with his strong large hands.

Suddenly daddy broke the kiss and I quickly gulped our mixed collected saliva about to dribble out of my open mouth. Daddy lifted me up as if weighed no more than his golf club high until my hips were in front of his face. He buried his face in my panties soaked with my leaking cunt juices. I heard him inhale deeply.

Daddy caught the waistband of my panties and lifted me as higher and my panties were pulled down. I felt I was in Kin Kong's arms. Daddy was holding me way up with is arms fully straight and raised above his head. My panties were around my ankles and I impatiently wriggled my ankles to throw them off.

"Jen, put your legs on my shoulders," I heard daddy demand in a deep husky voice. I was pleased that my daddy was also affected with this occasion; I was bursting out of my skin.

I draped my full luscious legs over my father's shoulders. Daddy lowered me until my wet curly thick bush was close to his mouth. I put my hands behind his head and my fingers grabbed fistful of daddy's thick curly hair to keep me stable.

Daddy kissed my fragrant pussy and his tongue first parted my rich growth dark crinkly bush and then plump soft sensitive cuntlips. He ran his tongue on the pink soft wet vaginal opening and soon found the Holy Grail. He flicked my engorged clitoris with his tongue and I moaned loudly, "Daddy, AAHH, UUMMMMM."

Daddy licked, pulled my clitoris and despite my efforts to delay it, I was inexorably pushed towards my first orgasm with my father. He used his raspy tongue to rub my clit and pussy opening with firm rapid strokes. I was moaning louder and incessantly. I was vocal anyway, that day I could have lifted the roof.

I grabbed his hair fiercely as my body tensed in anticipation of an explosive climax. Daddy used his inhuman strength to grind my pelvis on to his mouth as his tongue continued to torture my clitoris and pussy.

"I am ... AAHHHH, DADDEEEE, CUMMEENNNG AAARRGH," Mt back arched and I must have hurt my father as I inadvertently pulled his hair and scalp as if to tear a clump off his head. I felt a rush of fluid out of my pussy as my orgasm tore through me. I felt the pain in my breasts and deep in my belly would kill me as I came on my father's mouth.

It took me many minutes and thousands loud moans later I almost slumped on my father's shoulders.

"Jen, I need to fuck you," my gentle giant of a man, father growled. He moved towards the bed and flung me in the centre of my massive soft bed. I first shrieked and then giggled. I was lying spread eagled and watched my father undress.

Daddy pulled his tee shirt off. I was mesmerised with the sheer hugeness of my father's upper hairy body. I have seen him in bathing trunks many times but always as my protective father. That day I saw him not only as his teenaged daughter would but also as a teenager about to be loved by him.

His chest was covered with thick mat of curly dark hair. The hair tracked down over his belly. He was simply massive. Broad muscles rippled everywhere. His hands were huge. He unbuttoned the waist and of his shorts and pulled them down. I held my breath. I expected, having seen Tim's monster cock of thirteen inches, daddy's to match that [genes and all that?].

Daddy lifted his feet one after another and flung his shorts on the settee in far corner. He stood there with his feet apart and arms by his sides, for a few precious moments, looking taller than his sex feet five inches of height. My eyes soaked the vision of my father's massive beautiful body. My eyes were mesmerised by his swaying heavy, impossibly thick barely hard penis. Daddy's cock hung about twelve inches and he had just begun to become turgid. My daddy's monster would grow, when hard, well beyond my brother's monstrosity. Under his swaying monster hung his scrotum well below his groin weighed with two immensely large testes. Each would fill my hand open cupped hand.

Daddy walked slowly towards the bed, my eyes were glued over his massive cock as it swayed with each step with an authority that made me weak and dare I say womanly.

Daddy stepped on the bed [not climbed] and he smiled at me. I smiled back, I think, feebly. Daddy stood astride my body like a giant with his foot on either side of my hips. Like a mastodon he sank on his knees his hairy massive ass brushed on my belly. I locked my very light brown eyes into his sparkling equally light brown eyes. I like a hypnotised feeble marionette held his very heavy cock. My hand could not encircle the immense firth even when it was nowhere the steely hardness it would grow to. My thighs were flexed and thrown wide apart on their own accord – centuries of women being impaled on hard cocks had possibly entered into basic reflexes of all girls. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and engulfed my father's half of my father's huge cock head inside my drooling mouth. I automatically gently massaged his heavy cock with my petite hands and tried to, unsuccessfully, create suction with my bursting full mouth. I used my tongue to caress his cock head and found the opening of his piss hole. I could easily insert the tip of my tongue in his very large pee opening.

Daddy stroked my head, face softly never taking eyes of my face, rather from the junction of my lips and where his huge cock head distorted my face.

I felt the girth and length of my father's cock increase rapidly. I clumsy sexual overtures succeeded and daddy's monster cock was becoming harder and harder with each passing second. My mouth corners were stretched, as s head grew dramatically bigger and broader.

My hands could barely make an impression on the shaft that was as hard as steel but silky smooth. Daddy pulled his cock out of my tortured but greedy mouth, a string of my saliva trailed and dropped on my breasts and belly. I hastily closed my mouth full of collected saliva and gulped it before it spilled out of my wide-open mouth.

Daddy scooted back and sat on his knees between thighs. I would never forget that sight. Daddy's cock stretched, over my soft round belly, about sixteen inches from its hairy waist. My forearm paled in comparison with its girth. Daddy's cock head reached my solar plexus. I was five feet and six inches tall and any woman of my height can measure that distance from her pussy.

"Daddy, please take me," I whimpered in a sweet little girl voice I rarely used over the preceding few years.

Daddy nodded and scooted back to give his monster cock the necessary distance to engage with my cunt opening. Daddy's steel hard cock was now stood straight up, defying gravity despite it's phenomenal heaviness, such was the strength of my father's erection.

Daddy used is strong hand to pull his steel hard cock down wards to align with my weeping cunt and he rubbed his colossal cock head along the wet slit of my pussy. My head reeled anticipating the imminent, apparently impossible impalement of a besotted daughter's cunt with her loving father's monstrosity.

Daddy rose on his knees slightly and pushed gently but determinedly to dilate my vaginal entrance and carefully pushed his massive cock head making me gasp, with the mind-blowing sensation.

Once daddy was satisfied that his cock head had entered securely inside my sopping cunt, he lifted my legs on his arms and rose even more on his knees.

The next fifteen minutes, or so I thought, resonated off the walls of my bedroom and in the deep recesses of my unforgettable memories, as daddy impaled my pussy inch by inch never hurrying, never impatient, but always firm and filling my tight but elastic vagina with is immense cock.

I grabbed his massive forearms with my hands and dug my nails in the skin as I moaned, gasped with the unbelievable sensation of my father's cock invading my cunt.

Unlike grandpa Barry daddy never rushed and did not just chose to bury his monster which he could have and I would have cum around his inhuman girth regardless. Daddy was fucking his precious daughter. Only dads can remain patient to ensure their daughters take their time to adjust to daddies' big hard cocks.

I was moaning, with my lower lip firmly clasped between my teeth to prevent any shriek accidentally bubble out to discourage my dad to stop from burying his cock to the hilt inside my seething pussy. I was on the cusp of another orgasm and my daddy had merely inserted his hard manly tool inside my pussy, albeit mammoth hard tool. I felt the soft nudge from my father's heavy testes ensconsed in his capacious hairy scrotum and harsh friction his coarse pubic hair against mine – I moaned loudly and came. Daddy draped himself over my petite body crushing my breasts with his hairy belly and lower chest. I sucked hard on the skin of his chest over my mouth as my daddy began to pull inch after another inch of his long thick cock. I felt bursting full event though daddy had pulled half the length of his cock out.

I let out a loud sigh which, as his tree-trunk like cock bore down to invade my pussy again, finished with an unladylike grunt, "AAHH, Daddeee, AHH UUNGGGHHH."

Daddy fucked me with his cock using nearly half the length holding me in his arms tightly. His massive hairy hips rose and fell with each retreat and thrust and my pussy was pulverised into three orgasms. I was sobbing with heady lust and my daddy had not even warmed up. Daddy buried to the hilt waited for my last orgasm to settle down and kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back with glazed eyes and slack drooling mouth.

Daddy lifted himself up. He straightened his legs and lifted his weight on his knuckles and toes. He lifted himself and my eyes bugged out as I saw as his huge cock emerged out of my clinging pussy, as if titanic had risen out of the sea. Daddy left his cock head inside. Daddy used his beautiful ultra strong body to slowly impale my pussy until his titanic cock was buried to the hilt. Daddy fucked my pussy first slow and steady. As my moans became even louder my hips started to lift up to meet my father's thrusts, daddy increased the pace of his fucking. I was fucked with faster and slicker thrusts as my pussy adjusted to the enormity of its invader, as female vaginas do. Daddy hunched with more determination and my fucking shifted gears. I came and I came, again and again. I moaned, I shrieked with the delicious pain of each new orgasm. Daddy fucked me right through my repeated orgasms, which now merged into one long body-wrenching peak of exploding lust that refused to fall.

Nearly an hour later daddy's groins were slapping my pudendum as he now thrusted his cock with fierce power and purpose.

"Jen, sweetie, I am going to cum inside you," Daddy grunted as his nostrils flared, and an occasional grunt escaped as he pistoned his cock in and out of his daughter's tremendously tight and snug pussy.

I almost creamed right there and then, "Daddy, please cum inside my cunt. Please make me cum again and cum inside me," I need not have pleaded my dear father had made me cum more times in an hour than any woman would have cum in a month.

Daddy's face was bathed in pleasure; pleasure borne out of plunging his mammoth cock in his daughter's pussy- fucking her into ground with his Titanic penis. Daddy slammed his cock with force so far he ad kept locked inside, I let out a shriek as his monster hit and distorted my tender cervix and vault and kept on pushing it in, "FUCK ME DADDY. AAHH. DADDEEE FFUUCCKKK MEEEE."

Daddy slammed his cock at least six or eight times the last one more painful than the preceding thrust that my lust drenched convulsing young teenaged body welcomed. I shrieked again as daddy buried himself to the hilt and dropped with is full weight on top of me. My arms flew around his neck as his mouth sucked on the skin on side of my neck.

His gargantuan penis started to throb and convulse deep inside me, hurting me nicely and I teetered on the cusp of my yet another orgasm. Then daddy's cock lurched causing me another delicious wave of pain and it spurted. I moaned and burst into shards of pain more delicious at that time than any pleasure imaginable. Both, father and daughter, exploded in synchronous orgasms. Daddy's cock spurted hot semen inside my tender vagina. His cock lurched and twitched and the spurting throbbing went on unabated, as did my convulsing pussy kept on squirting sex juices around the mammoth invader, my father's cock kept on spurting the same virile semen that created me decade and a half ago.

I gasped and moaned and dad took deep breaths as our orgasms tore through our body. I did my best to hug dad tight to me but my arms were inadequate to go around his massive frame, so my holding might have appeared more like clinging.

Many minutes later, when I became cognisant of my surrounding, daddy was kissing my face gently with soft fluttery kisses. I held his large handsomely beautiful face in my tiny hands and kissed him with violent passion on his lips.

"I love you daddy," I meant, I loved my father as a lover who had fucked the daylights out of er teenage daughter.

Daddy smiled, that magical smile, that always left me speechless, and started to kiss my lips and we started a gentle tongue and saliva-exchanging kiss.

"Daddy! You are still rock hard," I exclaimed. Did men not deflate after they came?

Daddy smiled, simply kissed my nose and then ground his hips making me wince and moan, as his cock seemed to go another inch deeper with that grinding. I stroked my dad's hairy back with my grateful tiny hands with affection and daddy engulfed my beautiful nose inside his mouth. I giggled as his tongue traced the whole contour of my nostrils, then it invaded each nostril and swept inside making me giggle in a funny nasal manner.

Daddy freed my nose and suddenly I felt a fresh heat in my loins, "Jen, can I fuck you more, sweetie?"

Oh! My polite, naive daddy, "Daddy, please fuck me as long as you can. Daddy fuck me all night and tomorrow and day after... ," I babbled. My dad could have fucked me anywhere and even if he chose to make new hole to take me I would have acquiesced willingly.

Daddy pulled his enormity drenched with his cum and my sex juices slowly out of my sore but still hungry cunt. His massive cock head dripped thick creamy juices, heavenly marriage of his virile cum and my young pussy's orgasmic secretions. The air was pervaded with heady fragrance of sex that only emanates from pussy and sex juices after torrid long fucking.

"Jen, I want to fuck you from behind," Daddy whispered and helped me sit and turn around. I hurriedly turned on all fours offering him my full, soft ass. I could not wait to do my daddy's bidding.

Daddy planted kisses all over my glorious soft ass cheeks and gently kneaded them. I waited panting with anticipation of my progenitor's steel hard cock once again invade and torture my cunt. I did not have to wait too long. It seems my father too was focused on embedding his tool of procreation inside his daughter that was conceived with the loving labour of the same tool.

Daddy held my hips to steady and placed his cock head in my now open cunt opening. I felt air whooshed out of my lungs as daddy planted few inches of his enormous cock in one thrust. I moaned loudly both in pain and encouragement.

Daddy this time dealt invasion of my pussy in blocks of few inches unlike earlier when he teased it in inch by inch, but I was not complaining Daddy started to fuck me for the second time; this time he used long steady strokes. He buried his cock to the hilt each time. His thrusts were powerful and but controlled, my soft ass flesh shook each time he slapped my ass with his groins. My breasts shook wildly.

Daddy fucked me like a man in control and he knew the girl impaled on his enormous cock would cum whichever pace he chose to fuck her with. His almost arrogant confidence was tangible. I felt subjugated and enslaved. I would drool, pant and gasp but never ask daddy's cock to stop if he chose to fuck to death.

I started to moan with my impending orgasm. Daddy freed his hands and rose to lean over my arched back, he filled his large hands with my soft breast flesh and closed his massive fist to squeeze them like softballs. I moaned loudly as breasts now added a new sensation along with my cunt hat was pummelled by my father's titanic penis.

I must have cum five times in quick succession, when daddy started to slam his cock faster and harder.

"AHHH TOO BEEG DADDEEE. TOO BEEEEEEG. OH, UNNGGH. FUCK FFFUUCCCKKK," I groaned and creaked under dual pressure of mauling of my breasts and pummelling of my sore pussy.

Daddy each thrust would have knocked me flat if he was not holding me up with his firm grip, almost painful, on my breasts.

Daddy waited fro my fresh orgasm to abate before he released my breasts and pushed my head down. I took the hint and dropped my hands to rest on my elbows to rest my face on the crossed forearms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.