Man, Woman, Birth, Death, Infinity - Cover

Man, Woman, Birth, Death, Infinity

Copyright© 2011 by Carlos Tomas

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It's funny and sad how life works out sometimes. In the end you just go with the flow, with wherever love takes you. Thanks to Jessy19 for helping me with this. Apologies to Ben Casey ;>)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Workplace  

"What? Yours?" Sharon had the look on her face I had expected, one of shock and disbelief. But it didn't last long when she looked back at Carla. Their eyes met and smiles returned to both of their faces.

"She's beautiful, Carlos." Sharon scrunched her nose a little. "But a little wet, I think. Yes you are," she said in baby talk to Carla.

"I have her baby bag over here. I think there's a couple more diapers in it." Fishing around in the bag I pulled out the second-to-last disposable diaper, wipes, and the changing pad I had used earlier. "Here's everything. We'll need to get more. There's only one more left. I think we need to get more formula, too. She drank the last one in the car on the way back."

"Tell me what's going on. Why do you think she's yours? Where's the mother? Who is she anyway?" Sharon carried Carla over to the couch and laid her down on the changing pad. "Bring the garbage bin from the kitchen," she ordered, unfastening the soiled diaper. Carla cooed happily, unconcerned that someone she had just met was about to change her. She and Sharon sure seemed to have hit it off.

When I got back from the kitchen, and while Sharon changed Carla's diaper, I began the story of me and Lauren. I didn't want to leave out anything. Sharon deserved to know the whole truth. But I skipped some of the details about me and Lauren and what we did in the training room. I just boiled it down to we had worked together and had a relationship. And that she had left for Houston and the next time I saw her was when I woke up in the hospital.

"I didn't even know she had gotten pregnant until earlier this evening. I was just as stunned as you were a little while ago. I hope you understand why I went to see Lauren. I had to know the truth, and to hear it from he own lips. I just couldn't believe that she knew what her husband was going to do."

"And you believed her?"

"Yes, I did. While she made some mistakes, and maybe she should have gotten some clues that Tran was up to something. But how could she have known that he had a gun and came to the church to shoot me? Or that she could have possibly have been a willing accomplice? I just can't believe she was knowingly involved."

"Oh, shit," I suddenly said. "What time is it?" I looked around for the clock. It was 10. "Time for news."

"What do you want to watch the news for?" Sharon asked as the TV sputtered to life. I switched channels until I got to a station with the local news.

"I haven't told you everything yet. Lauren wanted me to take Carla until she sorted things out. When I refused, she tricked me into waiting for her while she went to the car to get something. But she just got in and drove off."

"We have a just breaking news story," the news anchor said. "Lauren St. Clair," her picture appeared on the screen, "the local women suspected of involvement in the recent wedding shooting of Carlos Tomas, and the murders of his bride, Jasmine Franklin, her father, mother, brother, pastor and other wedding guests, was killed tonight in a single-car collision on Interstate 10 east of San Antonio. The accident happened around 7 PM."

They showed a picture of the damaged car with police and emergency vehicles around it, their lights flashing. "She was pronounced dead on arrival at San Antonio General Hospital."

"Holy shit," Sharon said. She looked like she was going to ask me a question, but I guessed what it was and beat her to it.

"Once I realized that Lauren wasn't coming back I packed up Carla and the baby stuff and started coming back to Houston. I didn't get too far before I came upon the collision. The police had the highway blocked and weren't letting anyone through. I overheard two of them talking, saying it was Lauren. And then I saw her car being towed away. It looked like the same one she drove away from the hotel."

I told Sharon everything that Lauren had told me, about how Tran beat her when he found out the baby wasn't his. About how much pain she was in. How Carla would cry constantly and there didn't seem to be anything Lauren could do to get her to stop. But right now, Carla was fast asleep in Sharon's arms.

"I'm not sure what I should do next. Do I report that I have this baby? Do I get a paternity test? I mean, what are the legal issues?"

"I have a lawyer friend I can call tomorrow. We'll get him to tell us what we should do." I realized that Sharon was using the work "we." I hoped that meant that she wasn't going to run off, now that she realized who the baby's mother was.

"What would you like to happen?" Sharon asked, gently rocking Carla back and forth.

"If Carla truly is mine, I want to keep her. I can't just let her go into foster care or some ridiculous program like that. Hell, even if she isn't mine I couldn't let that happen."

Sharon smiled broadly. "That's what I hoped you'd say. But right now I need you to go to the store and get some stuff we'll need to take care of this precious little girl."

Sharon wrote out a list of baby supplies. "This is what we'll need right away. We can get other stuff, like a crib, blankets, and so forth in the morning."

To make a long story short, Sharon's lawyer friend helped us a lot. He got all the legal paperwork done and filed that let us keep Carla until the paternity test proved I was her biological father. Her birth name was Tran, but the lawyer told us the best thing to do to change it to mine, was for Sharon and me to get married, which we did, then adopt Carla, which we also did. We decided neither of our apartments was big enough for the three of us, so we bought a house.

And along the way Sharon got pregnant with a baby of our own, a boy, followed by two more, a boy and a girl, in fairly fast succession. Sharon was the perfect mother, wife, and lover. I just couldn't get enough of her, wanting to be with her, next to her, or in her every chance I got.

One night right after Carla's adoption was finalized, we made the most fantastic love. I poured myself into her clasping vagina in one of the most satisfying orgasms either of us had ever had. Afterwards, Sharon spread her thighs so I could finger her dripping and still pulsing pussy.

"I love it when you play with me after we've just had such great sex. Your fingers feel so good. You made a really big mess in me tonight."

"I just can't help it. I want to make a mess in you, on you, any which way I can whenever I can. But you make a pretty good mess of your own, you know."

"Well if I wasn't already pregnant, I sure would have been after tonight's load."

It suddenly hit me. "What? You're pregnant?"

"Yep. The doctor just told me today. I had already known from one of those home test kits. But he confirmed it.

"That's so great! Carla's going to have a brother or sister." I hugged Sharon and planted a huge wet kiss on her perfect mouth. My penis began to stir again. Somehow pregnancy is a big turn on for me. Sharon and I never had protected sex. Not then, and not ever. It was deliciously dangerous to come in her unprotected, and she thought so, too. And if she got pregnant, then we'd just have another baby. Simple as that.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.