Double Trouble, Double Pleasure
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was *this* close to having sex with my girlfriend before I moved away to a new city with my family. We moved in next door to twin sisters who were disliked by every guy at school and rightly so but I found something good about them. Something REALLY good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   First  

After yesterday afternoon, I actually looked forward to greeting the twins in the morning.

“Good morning!” I said, feeling happy and giddy.

I gave Vikki a quick kiss on the lips then Nikki.

“Hi!” they said with beaming smiles. It was more than their usual chirpy smiles. There was a deepness in their smiles this time.

Damn! I needed to adjust my cock already. I was simply a one track mind. I wanted from them what my ex-girlfriend Ava wouldn’t give me.

“Now you can’t kiss us at school,” lectured Vikki.

“What if I want to?” I teased.

“You can’t.”

“But you’re my girlfriends. It’s what we do.” I knew the rules on public display of affection. I was just teasing them.

“We can’t at school,” said Nikki.

“Sure we can,” I said. “Just like this.” I kissed Nikki then Vikki. They had smiles on their faces showing they liked it. “See how easy it is?”

“We’re not allowed to at school,” said Vikki with desperation in her voice.

“You’re just so sexy that I don’t think I can control myself.”

“You must!”

“You have to!” agreed Nikki.

“It’s going to be hard,” I said slowly.

“We don’t want to get in trouble,” said Vikki.

“We don’t?” I said with a sly smile.

Nikki shook her head.

“I guess I’ll have to wait until we get back home,” I sighed like it was the biggest disappointment in the world.

“We can kiss then!” said Nikki.

“You promise?” I probed.

“Sure.”

“Oh, yeah,” said Vikki, nodding her head vigorously.

I smiled inside. I felt slightly bad because these girls were eager to have a boyfriend and I could use it to my advantage. Percentage-wise I felt less than 1 percent. Hey, I said it was slight!


During lunch the girls sat on opposite sides of me as usual. I didn’t think about or show interest in sitting with anyone else. The other boys I was sure were glad the twins were still so hung up on me. I knew that wasn’t going to change because I did something no other boy did with them. I showed the girls attention BACK.

I ate lunch fast so I could focus on them. I put my hands under the table then simultaneously placed them on their near legs. They were wearing jeans so it wasn’t as good as bare skin but I was still touching a girl so I was pleased.

I rubbed their legs.

“Don’t,” whispered Vikki.

“Why?” I said in normal voice.

“Someone might see?” said Nikki.

“So what? And no one will see.”

“I think you should stop,” said Vikki.

“So you want me to kiss you instead?”

She shook her head.

“You either let me do this or I’ll have to kiss you.”

The twins looked horrified.

I continued, “I don’t care about getting in trouble. Kissing you is worth it.”

“Ooooooh!” they gushed.

My words were so sickening that I could sicken myself if not for the fact that this was all my way to achieve my long term goal. I’d say and do a lot of unpleasant things to be with a girl.

“It’s okay,” said Nikki.

“To kiss you?”

“To rub our legs,” clarified Vikki.

That’s what I thought. I was just being bad.

“Good,” I said. I really, really wished they were wearing skirts now.

“Our birthday is Thursday,” said Vikki.

“I can’t wait to see what you got us!” said Nikki.

“But the party is Saturday,” I said.

“Yes but our birthday is Thursday,” said Vikki.

“I’m not giving you your present until Saturday,” I said.

“But...,” said Nikki.

“Saturday,” I insisted. I needed to talk to Mom about getting some money so I could buy them a gift. I also needed to have an idea what to buy them. That was kind of important.


I’m sure we walked home from school at normal speed. It just felt longer because I was eager to press my lips against each girl. I wanted to do some serious kissing and who knows what else might happen?

“Come over as soon as you can?” I eagerly said before parting to our own houses.

I fluffed up the pillow on my twin bed. I don’t know why. It seemed the thing to do to make my room more romantic. I looked around. Who was I kidding? My room looked all male. Not a thing on the walls. No decorations. It was a guy’s room.

The twins took FOREVER. When the doorbell FINALLY rang, the clock said it was only ten minutes. I needed to settle down. I was too eager.

I escorted the girls into my room. They sat cross-legged on my bed like we did yesterday. I wanted something more “vertical” but I’d take this - for now.

I leaned toward Nikki.

“I’m first this time,” interjected Vikki. I looked over. “You kissed Nikki first yesterday.”

“So?” protested Nikki.

“It’s only fair.”

“No it’s...”

I cut in. “I have plenty of kisses for both of you.” I couldn’t believe it. They were ARGUING!

“But I’m first!” said Vikki.

“Nuh-uh!” said Nikki.

I hastily cut in again. “I’ll make the decision. I’ll kiss Nikki then I’ll kiss Vikki for a longer time to make up for going second.”

“Okay!” Vikki said instantly and happily.

“You can go first,” Nikki said now.

“No,” Vikki said, shaking her head.

“That’s not fair!” said Nikki.

Once they started arguing they didn’t know how to stop. It was probably because they never argued and didn’t know when to stop. I had to make them best of friends again.

“If you’re going to be my girlfriends then you’re going to have to get along.”

“We ARE getting along,” said Vikki.

“OH, yeah,” said Nikki.

“What if I decide who I kiss first? I will do my best to keep it fair. I like you both.”

“I’m sorry, Nikki,” Vikki said.

“I’m sorry, too,” said Nikki.

The apologies looked and sounded genuine.

“You decide,” they said. They looked at each other and smiled.

Ah! Normalcy was being restored. Okay, normalcy for two abnormal girls.

“Thanks,” I said.

“That look is so cuuuuute!” they said.

What look were they referring to? I had rather naughty thoughts at the moment. I was thinking how this was furthering my goal to get to the ultimate prize. I glanced at both girls. Make that ultimate prizes.

I kissed Nikki. She melted and wrapped her arms around my back. I did the same embracing her firmly as we kissed. Damn this was good! She let out a strong sigh when we separated.

I took a couple of deep breaths then set my sight and my lips on Vikki. I kissed her but I put my hands on her shoulders pushing her back.

“Wh...?” she reacted.

She went to her back. I followed ending up on top of her. She opened her crossed legs and my lower body was now between them. I resumed kissing her but now with the awareness of the feel of my chest pressing down against her boobs.

I swept some of her hair away from her face and kissed her deeper. She wasn’t completely relaxed but she wasn’t resisting and in time I could see she enjoyed our kissing from this new position.

Vikki let out a gasp and I probed with my tongue. Her eyes became wide. I deepened the kiss pushing my tongue further into her mouth meeting her tongue. Her tongue tried to hide from mine at first but then she got into the kissing. I could feel her body trembling under me. I pressed my erection hard against her body. My cock was just past her pussy.

She finally turned her head away gasping for air. I had become so aggressive that I barely gave her a chance to breathe.

“Sorry,” I said honestly. I then thought of something clever to say. “I just like you so much.”

She looked up at me and smiled.

I got off her.

“Do you want me to lie down too?” Nikki asked.

I nodded.

“Scoot over,” she insisted to Vikki.

“Give her a chance to catch her breath,” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.