Double Trouble, Double Pleasure - Cover

Double Trouble, Double Pleasure

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was *this* close to having sex with my girlfriend before I moved away to a new city with my family. We moved in next door to twin sisters who were disliked by every guy at school and rightly so but I found something good about them. Something REALLY good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   First  

The twins were strangely quiet all day Friday. They barely said a word on the walk to school or during lunch. It looked like they were about to burst so I assumed they wanted to blabber but they didn’t. I called them out on it during the walk home.

“I thought you would be more excited about tonight.”

“We are!” said Vikki.

“But we’re saving our excitement for our date,” said Nikki.

They didn’t have to save their excitement. They had so much constant excitement that it spilled over into everything and left a path of destruction. They were impossible to understand. The only thing I understood about these girls was that they were girls. I guess that was all that was important.

“Be over at our house at six,” Vikki said.

“Okay.”

“I can’t wait!” said Nikki.

“Oh, yeah!” said Vikki. “Dinner...”

“ ... and a movie.”

“Movie? What movie?” I said.

The girls stopped and stared.

“Just kidding!”

“Not funny!” said Vikki.

“No way, no how!” said Nikki, shaking her head.

They so needed to lighten up.

“See you then,” I said, parting ways.


I rang the doorbell and the door opened.

“My! Aren’t you the cute one?” the blonde woman said while opening the screen door. “You must be Alex.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said ever so politely. “You must be their mom.”

“Yes but please call me Becky.”

Becky? So it was Vikki, Nikki, and Becky? Or was it Bekki?

“Yes, ma...” She frowned. “ ... Becky.” She smiled.

“Have a seat. I’ll check on the girls.”

I sat on the edge of the couch and waited ... and waited.

“They’ll be out soon,” Becky said, sitting down at the other end of the couch.

“If we don’t get there soon, we won’t be able to do both,” I informed.

“You could just do McDonalds.”

“I think they’re expecting some place nicer.”

“It’s their own fault if there’s not enough time. Stand up.”

I looked at her questioningly.

She motioned with her hands and repeated, “Stand up.”

I obeyed.

“Come over in front of me. Let me have a good look at you. Now turned around. Slower.”

I felt like an idiot spinning in a slow circle. This was embarrassing.

“You are so cuuuuuuute!” she exclaimed.

Now why did that sound familiar? Oh, yes, because Vikki and Nikki said it ALL THE TIME!!!

I stopped.

“No keep turning,” Becky said.

I continued.

Vikki and Nikki finally came out. What a relief.

They were in identical, except for color, spaghetti strap dresses that came down to about mid-thigh. Vikki’s dress was a bright, canary yellow. Nikki’s dress was a bright, hot pink. My cock became hard. They looked so gorgeous and sexy.

“You look beautiful,” I said.

“Thanks!” they said together.

“You look so cuuuuuuute!” said Vikki.

“Oh, yeah!” agreed Nikki.

“I don’t think there is a cuter boy,” said Becky.

“Yeah,” the twins sighed together.

“We should go,” I reminded.

The twins got in the backseat and I sat in the front passenger seat.

The drive was torturous. Vikki and Nikki AND Becky constantly talked about how cute I was. I knew it wasn’t a bad thing to be considered cute but this was absolutely ridiculous! There were other topics in the world. We could talk about sports or music or school or lots and lots of other things. It was the first time I felt sick riding in a car and it wasn’t from motion sickness.

We had dinner at a Mexican restaurant. The girls didn’t eat much of their dinners so that was a waste. They ended up filling up on chips and talking so much that we missed most of the movie previews.

There weren’t that many people in the theater to see “Romance on the River” and those who were there were mostly couples, guys dragged to see it with their girlfriend just like me except my companion was pluralized. I was here with girlfriendS - plural.

Nikki motioned to sit toward the front but I led the way toward the top. Why sit in the front unless you had too? We sat in the middle of the section.

The movie started and within 15 or 20 minutes I was fighting to stay awake. I knew beforehand that I wouldn’t like this movie. I just didn’t know it would be so bad that I would prefer listening to Vikki, Nikki, and Becky tell me how cute I was over sitting through this movie. I glanced at Nikki on my right then Vikki on my left. They stared at the screen looking enraptured. What this movie needed was a good explosion. Preferably a nuclear explosion so that it would kill everybody and the movie would be over already.

Since the movie couldn’t hold my attention, my focus went to the two beautiful girls I sat between. My cock throbbed.

I slowly moved my left hand and placed it on Vikki’s leg. My hand was half on the hem of her dress and half on her skin. Vikki looked at me. I smiled.

“What are you doing?” she whispered.

“Just touching my girlfriend’s leg.”

I adjusted, pushing up her skirt, so my hand rested entirely on her skin.

“Keep it still,” she said.

“Okay,” I said, already knowing I had no intention of doing that.

My attention turned to Nikki. With my right hand, I did the same with her closest leg.

“What?” she said startled and a little loudly.

“Shhh,” I whispered.

“Wh-...”

“Just touching your leg,” I explained not giving her the chance to ask questions. “It’s no big deal since I’m your boyfriend.”

“Um ... okay.”

I heard her hesitancy but she let my hand stay. Good!

I forced myself to watch the movie for maybe five minutes though it felt like forever. Time felt like it was going so slow so it could have been only a couple of minutes. I slowly slid my hand up Vikki’s leg pushing the skirt up with it. I wanted to keep my hand on her skin.

“Stop!” Vikki hissed sternly.

“Sorry,” I said but I wasn’t.

I moved my right hand up Nikki’s leg.

“That tickles,” she giggled, putting her hand on top of mine.

“Sorry.” I still wasn’t.

I waited then moved my hand up Nikki’s leg again.

“Don’t,” she said and pushed my hand off.

So my attention went to Vikki. My hand crept higher and higher up her leg.

“What are you doing?” Vikki reacted.

“I’m so glad we’re here together,” I said, avoiding the question and trying to get her mind on something else.

She got back into the movie. I waited before resuming my hand’s movement. As I got higher, I aimed my fingers inward. I was going up further and further!

“Stop!” said Vikki sternly. She peeled my hand off her leg and placed it on my own uninteresting leg.

I was a good boy for the rest of the movie. The movie lasted two days but when we got out of the theater somehow it was still Friday night.

We waited for their Mom to pick us up. The girls clung to my arms on opposite sides which felt good when some guy would look at us especially since he didn’t know us and how obnoxious the twins were. To him I would just look like a lucky guy because I was with two pretty girls. At least that’s what I thought he might be thinking.

Becky arrived and we piled into the car in the same seating arrangement that brought us here.

“So how was the movie?” Becky asked.

“It was so...” Vikki began. Nikki helped finish. “ ... roooomantic.”

“That’s great!”

“Alex is the best for choosing such a great movie!” said Nikki.

I said nothing. I felt it was the wise course of action. Why argue that the girls chose the movie? It’s not like facts mattered to them. All that mattered was their perceptions on how things were with no regard to, you know, reality.

“He’s the best boyfriend,” said Vikki.

“He’s the first one to take you out,” Becky said.

Gee, I wonder why? Ha-ha!

Becky added, “And the cuuuuutest.”

“Oh, yeah!” the girls chirped. How could anyone be this chirpy this close to midnight?

“So what did you think of the movie?” Becky asked.

“I ... uh...” I said, stalling so I could come up with what to say. “It was ... um ... intriguing.”

Like in how it could cure insomnia!

“So tell me more about it,” said Becky.

For a moment I feared she was talking only to me, but the girls spoke up and I understood it was just a general question. Vikki and Nikki’s words tumbled over each other in their excitement.

“She didn’t even notice him and he kept showing how much he loved her and she finally noticed him and then ... you know.”

Wait? Did the movie have a sex scene? Was I so dazed that I missed it?

“It’s kind of like how it was for us,” said Vikki, “except we chased the boy instead of the boy chasing the girl.”

And instead of me giving love back to the chaser and me liking who they were. Beyond that it was ... identical! Yeah, right! How could they say that? Of course there were many things I couldn’t understand how they could say.

“I’m glad you had such a good time,” Becky said.

“Such a cuuuuuute time!” corrected Nikki.

Becky laughed.

I was getting that nauseous feeling again. If I rolled down the window and hung my head out, I bet I would actually puke.

When we arrived back, it seemed appropriate to give each girl a quick kiss if only on the cheek. I preferred it be on the lips but I figured it was not an option. However neither of the girls showed any indication that they expected or wanted a kiss plus Becky was standing right there.

“Thanks for a great date!” said Vikki.

“That was so muuuuuch fun!” said Nikki.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.