The Mistress of Holt House- Part One - Cover

The Mistress of Holt House- Part One

Copyright© 2011 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Femdom in the Victorian era. A male in a male dominated society finds thar Women are really in charge.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

"You've arrived just in time to see his first punishment young ladies." She looked at him with a mixed expression of grin and stern menace. "Into the parlour now; I'll show you what happens when you show reluctance!" He was led to a large leather chair and made to stand. Marcia pulled the hat and wig from him; he was now a man in women's clothing; a man with red lipstick. Belinda was asked to retrieve his key; she did so eagerly.

"Lift your skirts!" He did so and a wet patch at the front of his silk bloomers was apparent. The girls giggled at his abject humiliation. Marcia pulled down his bloomers to reveal a pathetic little protrusion in its metallic confinement. She unhitched the chain and her finger went smartly into the brass ring. She gave it a quick twist and smiled as she pulled it from his rectum. He gave a moan as anus retreated back slowly to its normal circumference; the girls laughed at his pain. Marcia showed the once white and now streaked object to the girls, and then she showed it to him.

"Lick it clean now!" he closed his eyes and duly sucked the plug clean of his own mess. Belinda appeared with the key. He was to be spanked before release. He was mad to lie over the arm of the big leather chair; skirts up, bloomers around his ankle boots.

"Watch girls; this is how a male should be treated" She slapped his arse till it glowed red. The girls grinned and laughed as he yelped with the pain; his cock bulged in the cage yearning for release, her hand came down smartly again and again and he watched the girls enjoying the show; he too began to get a deep sense of eroticism from the punishment. As the tears began to streak down his cheeks the girls clapped in approval; this was something they had been taught to do as they had witnessed this before. Marcia pulled him from the chair and undid his skirt. Belinda was summoned to unlock him; she turned the small key in the tiny lock and pulled the cage from him. His cock began to expand immediately, looking tortured with the red lines the cage had impressed upon it, even as it reached its maximum. Marcia made him kneel before the girls and placed the plug back in his mouth and stroked his erect and eager cock. She then smiled at Belinda who eagerly stroked him for a while.

The two younger girls, who were only 18 and 19 licked their lips in anticipation. Marcia nodded her head and Charlotte, the older of the two commenced her turn. His cock pulsed with pleasure as the teenager smiled spitefully at him and rubbed up and down the full length of his yearning cock. Marcia stood closer then nodded to Georgina. The beautiful red-head clasped her sweet hand on his willing cock and commenced her part in the ritual. Marcia smiled.

"Dressed like a woman and being milked by a teenage girl; you look so sweet. Don't keep her waiting; she wants your cream and I want you in my bed. When I've had my fill you'll please my maids. I'm sure they'll wait up for you". She smiled and the girls came closer, grinning as he began to spasm.

"Oh yes!" said Georgina "I shall have him now." He thought of the events of the day and looked at the women about him. From down on his knees he looked into Georgina's eyes and jerked back and forth releasing his seed plentifully as the pleasure warped his body.

"He's mine!" shouted the excited girl as he left his mark on the parlour floor; he put his head in her arms as she relaxed from his limp cock. She kissed his head.

"I shall see you later" she giggled. Marcia smiled and pulled him to his feet; she was now in need of some urgent attention. He was to return the favour before being allowed any rest.

She led him by the hand up the stairs like a chastised child being sent to bed. The maids followed behind and teased all the way up; a male naked from the waist except for women's ankle boots- the top half adorned with blouse and false breasts was an opportunity not to be missed. Georgina said little however, she was still wide-eyed at the memory of his erect organ in his hand as he moaned and pulsed his seed through her tight grip. She wanted a quiet moment on her own in bed whilst this was fresh in her memory.

When they reached Marcia's bedroom, the maids were invited in to help undress him, not because he was incapable of doing so himself, but simply to complete his humiliation. The two older maids walked keenly in, but George hesitated and fumbled between the legs of her dress. Marcia smiled sweetly at her, knowing exactly what she wanted.

"Up you go Georgina; I can see you need your bed." The sweet ginger haired girl blushed a little and disappeared up the next flight of stairs. Belinda and Lottie did not miss her; they were intent on teasing their new prize. They knew he would be theirs when their mistress had had her fill of him and hoped George would be sound asleep when the time came.

"Stand there and take those shoes off; mind he doesn't bend his knees girls!" She passed Lottie a cane, and a mean look came over her face immediately. He went down as stiff legged as possible but made the mistake of slightly bending a knee; Lottie did not hesitate and smiled with wicked satisfaction as she brought the cane down hard across his cheeks. He reeled and yelled with pain and a red line swelled across his bottom. Much to Lottie's disappointment he did not make the same mistake again. She fingered his anus as he bent.

"I shall make you sore later, one way or another." She said in a bitchy tone. As he struggled with the laces her finger excited him and he looked at the dress, boots and cane hanging from the dominant apprentice next to him. He felt his cock begin to swell once more. The girls removed his blouse and bra and he stood naked before them. Belinda gently caressed his cock till it was virtually rigid again; it did not take much coaxing.

"He's nearly ready for you again Mistress." Said Belinda; he could not deny it. Marcia stood hands on hips and looked down at him.

"Now kiss their feet and beg to be allowed to please them later." He willingly went down and kissed their feet, then knelt before them. His cock was proud again and he was truly beginning to enjoy his humiliation. He was eager to sample the intimate tastes of the superior woman behind him and dearly relished being made to know his place by these supple young women. He looked up the girls earnestly.

"I beg you both; please allow me to pleasure you later." Belinda twitched her nose and smiled; Lottie looked meanly at him and nursed the cane.

"Head down and bottom in the air!" He did so without hesitation and she gave him a second stripe; it stung like hell. She laughed before replying.

"Yes you may; I intend to have a least five orgasms." Even under the strange and open circumstances he had experienced at Holt House, he found Lottie's bawdiness unbelievable. The two left for their rooms and left him to nurse his sore arse. He was alone with Marcia once more. She sat at the end of her luxurious and huge bed; the expensively furnished and richly decorated room managed to make Belinda's room look like the servant's quarters they were. She bounced softly on the silk covered mattress and beckoned him over. He knelt before her and she played with his hair.

"Those nasty girls are gone now. You are going to undress me, I shall have you pleasure me, and I may even reward you again if you perform well. Then we shall have a little sleep together before you do your duty with the girls. It's a good job cook's not here; otherwise you'd be awake till dawn." She pushed her boots forward and he commenced undressing his mistress. She hummed with satisfaction as he released the myriad buttons and removed her dress and blouse, untied the stays to her corset and removed her bra. He knelt between her silk bloomers as she offered her breasts to him.

"You may suck my nipples now." She put an arm around his body and pulled him close as he sucked on the plentiful fleshy orbs which were sweetly scented, and tongued the pert firm nipples. His cock bobbed rigidly.

"You may remove my bloomers now; I'm afraid I'm a little messy after today's rigours." He pulled the soft silk garment from her and witnessed her total femininity once more; she was glistening like a glazed peach. He knelt before her awaiting her command. She giggled at his obedience as his cock stood proud and free from its cage, knowing he would impatient to have his tongue deep within her womanly haven. She shuffled back onto the bed while he knelt there. She lay back and looked at him from between her breasts. Then she lifted her legs so that he could see the splendour of her legs curving into her beautiful round bottom, her heavenly womanhood glistening, ripe in need of immediate attention, and the soft fawn button of her anus which also glistened invitingly. He wavered on his knees as his cock pulsed; he would readily have masturbated for her had she not allowed him contact, such was the vision before him.

"Up you come." She said softly. He climbed as gracefully as he could on to the bed. "Down you go." She said smiling sweetly. He nestled his nose down to the glistening folds of her sex; the deliciously unique feminine scent of her arousal was absolute heaven. He slotted his tongue into the moist and slippery crevice and she purred with pleasure. She opened up like a silky Venus fly-trap and her juices flowed as he probed enthusiastically at her; his face sliding back and forth as she enjoyed his devotion to his task. She thought of the teasing he had suffered and thought even more of the treat she had in store for him tomorrow. He lay submissively with his arms back; his only purpose in life at that point was to please his dominant mistress; she knew this. Though his cock bulged and slipped on the silk he held back – he would not come without her permission. He pressed home with his task and sucked at her clitoris as her legs tensed and her toes pointed at the ceiling. She was going to come now and he had performed his duty splendidly; she almost screamed as wave after wave of ecstasy overcame her. Her legs splayed and stretched in a combination of absolute pleasure and triumph. He was just where she wanted him and he was hers. She pulled his face deep into her as she moaned and whimpered till the last sensations of pleasure ebbed away.

He was left rigid and wanting but still pleased as he had obviously pleased her well. She recovered and stroked his hair once more; he lay at the hub of her femininity, now slick and sweetly satisfied. She rubbed his face as he squirmed impatiently on the sheets.

"Now you shall have your reward. I will let you lick my bottom; you will show your submission to me by coming whilst you do so, we shall both enjoy your act of worshipping my dominance over you." She pulled her legs back once more; this time so that her anus was nicely poised for his tongue. She giggled girlishly.

"I shall thoroughly enjoy your submission." He went to her again, his nose teased by the delights offered at the base of her freshly satisfied pussy, he probed the soft puckered dimple and his cock bulged with the excitement of the tangy taste it offered his tongue. The warm orifice offered little resistance as he dutifully licked that arse clean. She sighed with wicked pleasure at his obedience and the feel of his submissive tongue deep within her anus. He rocked back and forth on the sheets and looked up past the sex of the woman that owned him. He was truly in heaven as his cock moved gratefully back and forth on the silk. She decided she would help assist him with this act of submission.

"I do not want you to be scared by what you witness tomorrow. I want you to know I am enjoying your worship just as it is, and will have nothing change it for the world. I like you just as you are and will continue to tease you in the way I did today. You will enjoy the outfits I make you wear, you will enjoy wearing your cage and plug, you will be punished when it pleases me, you will suffer the pleasure and humiliation of coming for me whilst licking my arse." He listened to her sweet but commanding voice as he squirmed his rigid cock between the silk and his belly, he eyed the smiling and dominant woman as he probed her arse dutifully; he was hers and now he would confirm it. She felt him start to spasm and his tongue lost its rhythm. She would bring him to the point of no return.

"You will come for me right now. I want you to empty your balls whilst your tongue is where it truly belongs; you are my property and will do as I command!" He bucked and spurted again and again and slid on his mess on the sheets. She laughed wickedly to ensure he had the utmost enjoyment, now it was his turn to be in complete ecstasy as he writhed in pleasure and in honour of her. She squeezed him with her legs as he lay there recovering.

When he was sensible again she poured water from a ewer by the bed into a basin and dabbed his face clean with a wet flannel. He just sat there looking at her in wonderment. She poured more water into a glass and stirred a powder into it.

"Flush your mouth with this, then come and cuddle me, I am in need of comfort now." He spat out the wash into the basin and gratefully met her outstretched arms. She kissed him fully on the lips and they nestled against each other.

"It is also your duty to keep your Mistress warm and safe." She said as she squeezed him close. Within five minutes they were asleep.


An hour or two later he suddenly woke with a start. She was half awake too; she had been admiring her property which she was very pleased with.

"Don't forget your promise to the girls; I know you want to stay with me, but you must not let them down-you'll find they'll be tired too and easily pleased. I've told them you have a busy day tomorrow. You'll spend all night with me tomorrow; I shall want to comfort you more than ever after the event at Lady Barbara's." He knew not to ask of her as to what lay ahead; he knew she'd tell him if she had wanted him to know, but it played on his mind just the same. They kissed goodnight and left her bed and went upstairs. He quietly opened the door to Belinda's room and found her and Lottie asleep in the large bed; he squeezed gently into the side with the most room and closed his eyes. Just as he was dozing, a hand felt the inside of his thigh and then caressed his balls. He opened his eyes to see Lottie looking at him. He put his hand in a like position between her legs and gently ran his fingers into the warmth he found. She closed her eyes and smiled. As he stretched his legs to ease the action, his toes found something in the bed; cylindrical and rounded at one end from what he could make out. It seemed the girls had made their own entertainment. Lottie pulled herself close in her semi-consciousness and softly moaned as she was pleased; evidently not for the first time that evening. She lapsed into the arms of Morpheus once more, and he joined her.

The next day he found himself returned to his rational life, he was honestly grateful of the break, and finished his work for Blandish-Wright for the last time. He took a long hard look at the new extension at Holt House and peered through the window as he had done on that day when he first met his Mistress and had fantasised about living there. A dream had come true for him, but not in a way he could ever imagine; his loins tingled as he pondered his new life. He then returned to the library to mark out the designs he had agreed with his new employer. As he concentrated on an area below one of the vast bookcases he heard footsteps behind him, and a sweet scent announced the arrival of Miss Marcia Rendlesham. He turned on his knees as he had before and bade her 'good morning'. She simply smiled knowingly; she held a paper knife in hand and a bundle of newly delivered correspondence.

"It looks like being a very good morning; it would appear that you are going to be very popular!" she sliced away at the tops of the various envelopes; there were even a couple of small parcels, Marcia laughed aloud when she opened one of these;

"Theresa Prendergast-Hume is such a forward and progressive woman, so daring! She has sent a photographic print of herself, just for you. She's added a little message, has sent me a five pound note in order to book your services over the next six months and has sent you another memento too! Come and sit with me, and you shall see what she has for you, and we'll see who else has required your services." She chuckled as she handed him the picture; his cock rose immediately as he viewed the tin-type photograph.

It was a full bodied woman with a black corset and short black silk knickerbockers of the recent 'French' type. She stood looking very stern with whip in hand, one leg raised with her foot pressed down on a naked male laying prostrate at her feet in submission. Marcia handed him the package that came with it; it was the black silk underwear in the picture. He read the message on the reverse:

'I shall introduce myself as Mrs Theresa Prendergast-Hume; you will address me as 'Madame Tara'. You will report to my house one day next week-the date will be confirmed with your Mistress. You will take in the scent of my underwear every night until we meet; as you will determine from the photograph, they will have a very sweet aroma as they were worn as I whipped a male into complete submission, and became very excited whilst doing so. On the night before we meet, you will abuse yourself and leave your mark on them. You will present them to me when we meet and confess your weakness; I will decide then how you shall be punished. Madam Tara X.'

Marcia smiled at him and stroked his crotch.

"You enjoy that erection while you can. In a few hours I shall summon you upstairs where you will be prepared for tonight's event. I shall want you to be feeling at your most submissive, so you will enjoy your new friends, front and back. I shall then decide what new outfit you shall wear." His cock throbbed as he listened to her commanding tone. His sphincter tingled at the thought of what tonight might bring and in anticipation of being fitted with the plug and cage by his Mistress.

Marcia continued to open the post in a 'just-so' manner; she showed him the names of various elegant and wealthy sounding women, and read out some of their wishes for him on meeting, as per 'Madame Tara'. Marcia squeezed him as he listened, goggle eyed and with an erection like a broom-handle.

"What you must understand is that some of these ladies have had a very torrid time with Husbands, some of whom still reside in the same household- from time to time. They have Mistresses and show the women no interest whatsoever, but expect them to be there at functions as the loving and obedient wife. Those that have managed to rid themselves of their husbands would never consider taking another. Mrs Theresa Prendergast-Hume is just such a case; her husband met with a very unfortunate boating accident. She was devastated- for at least ten minutes. She will be at the event tonight and you can confirm receipt of her orders. I want you to remember this when you witness the scenes tonight, it will help you to understand the women's attitudes." He was really beginning to look forward to tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.