My Sister Changed Everything - Cover

My Sister Changed Everything

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When my little sister came to visit me while I was in college, I began to see that things were really different since I left home. I'm sure glad I have such an understanding and adventurous girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

We three were now into all kinds of combinations, I especially loved my sister up over me doing me reversed cowgirl as Amy crouched over my face as I ate her pretty pussy. But there were lots of fun things we kept coming up with so things never got dull.

Finally, on Saturday, Beth and I had lunch and we were talking about our upcoming video call to our parents which they had scheduled at one o'clock.

"So, you think Mom and Dad are having a good time on board their ship?" I asked her.

"Oh, I can tell you that they sure will be. Mom had said she's going to look for a young guy to fuck and Dad's on the prowl, too."

We hadn't talked much about our parents since she's come though there had been a few odd comments from her but I'd put those to an overactive imagination on my sister's part.

"You mean, like fucking around? Other people?"

"Oh, yeah, you just don't know, Dean. The last year or so, well, things have been a lot different around the place, ever since I started with Dad."

"Started with Dad? Like sex?"

"Fucking Daddy, yes, oh, wait until you talk to them at one. They're going to tell you all about it. You just wait."

"Now, come on, you can tell me more. You're really fucking Dad? Geez, and Mom knows?"

"I'm fucking Mom, too, well, we're having sex. We all do it all the time."

"You're putting me on, Sis, come on."

"Wait, you'll see, you can ask her. I'll have her tell you. It all comes out when we talk to them. They sent me here to fuck you and get you into the family fun, Dean. Mom can't wait to fuck you, just wait and see."

"This is all pretty crazy but I do admit we've kind of got rather different parents. If this is all true, what's got into them?"

"Well, Mom says she just turned super-horny in the last few years and, well, so has your little sister if you haven't noticed. I was fucking boyfriends and girlfriends and they pretty much knew about it, then one day when Dad was home, well, I just decided I was horny and, well, I got naked and had my Daddy."

"No shit, Dad. And how did it start with Mom?"

"Dad told me Mom had been wanting a lesbian hook-up, so I asked him if bi- was good enough for her. It was and that started Mom and me."

"And so you decided you'd come and seduce your older brother?"

"No, Mom decided I would. You'll see, it's almost time to call them."

I fired up my computer and got Skype open and, right at one o'clock, there was a call from our parents. As the screen opened, there they were sitting on a sofa in their stateroom ... naked.

"Hi, Mom and Dad. Well, it worked. He was easy, Mom, I was fucking him right after I got here. Now, we're doing it with his girlfriend, Amy, too. She's really hot. Just wait until you meet her, she likes it both ways, just like us."

"Hello, Dean. How do you like your old mom?" my mother asked as she put her hands under her breasts.

"Well, it all seems a bit different," I told her as she stood up and rubbed down on her pussy.

"This is for you any time you want it. How about seeing what your cock looks like these days?"

I looked at Beth and she was up and taking her clothes off.

"Come on, Dean, get 'em off, let Mom see how nicely her son is hung," my sister urged.

All this was new to me, there was never any hint of anything remotely like this when I was living at home.

"This is all kind of different but, well..." and I began taking my clothes off. As I pulled my briefs down, my sister took hold of my cock and pulled me up toward the camera to say, "Look, see what you've got to look forward to, Mom?"

I could see Dad now standing as well with his long cock standing out as Mom took it in her hand.

"Oh, have you measured it? Is he bigger?" our mom asked. Now I was beginning to understand why Beth sucked me real hard the other day, then held a ruler from my desk down to gauge my cock.

"Yeah, he's seven and a quarter."

"I win, Bethie, just wait until you get home, you're mine for a week." Mom cried.

"What's that?" I asked my sister who was playing with my cock as we all watched each other across the internet.

"Oh, we had a bet on who had the bigger cock, you or Dad. I lost, I picked Dad and he's seven inches even. So, now I'm Mom's little slave girl for a week when I get back."

"Yes, and I'll be making you suck your Dad's cock the way he likes it, too."

"Okay, Mom, you won, I'm sure I'll have my head between your legs a lot, too."

"You bet. Now, Dean, just so you know what your Mom and Dad have been doing," and with that she turned sideways, bent over and Dad took hold of his cock and came up behind her and pushed inside. What a show.

"Mmm, feels good. Maybe you can fuck your little sister for us, Dean. Do her doggie and we'll see who gets their lady to cum first. And no faking it, either." This from my mother who never ever used to even mention sex around us kids.

But, never one to turn down a pretty, tight pussy, I got up behind Beth and pressed up into her and the race was on.

My sister was twisting her hips around as I fucked her in and out and as I looked at my computer screen, Mom was doing the same twisting and turning around on Dad's cock. It was really surreal to be fucking my sister while we were watching our parents have sex somewhere out in the warm, sunny Caribbean.

Then, Mom started fucking Dad while he held still. She was empaling herself on his cock over and over, back and forth as her breasts swayed back and forth rhythmically.

"Mmm, look at them, Mom's fucking Dad, let's try that, okay?" Beth suggested and I stopped while she began rocking back and forth on my cock. I placed my hands down on her butt with my thumbs right on her pussy's wet, shiny lips and rubbed up and down as she fucked me.

"Oh, rub me like that, oh, shit, that feels so good, Dean, mmm, we might just beat them, don't stop doing that," she moaned.

Well, Beth and I did beat them, my sister had a great orgasm and soon after gave me one as well. Then we both watched our parents doing it, still much to my amazement.

"Okay, Mom, you're my slave for a week when I get home. Just wait, I'll have you eating my pussy and sucking Dad's cock until we just can't take any more."

"Well, this is worth it, your Dad is really turned-on from watching you two and he's giving me a great fuck."

"Is it like this at home now?" I asked my sister.

"Oh, just wait, Dean, none of us wear any clothes any more and we just start with whoever we feel like at the moment. You'll love it. Think you could fuck your mom? I know she wants your cock, she talks about it all the time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.