Mike Takes a New Case - Cover

Mike Takes a New Case

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike is between cases and has a serious cash flow problem. He knew taking the case with the Jockey and his kinky wife was not smart but he didn't really have a choice. Once he found out the Westies and Three Finger Kelley were involved he should have thrown in the hand. Things happened and now it was personal. Personal to Mike meant nothing short of a final solution.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Violence  

(In part 3, Mike and Veronica go to Slick Willie's to get the straight scoop on Marko's shady dealings. Mike discovers Marko was hiding his real reasons for wanting to end the blackmail attempt. Mike and Veronica finally consummate their relationship unable to delay it any longer.)


I was sound asleep when Veronica whipped up the blinds the next morning. The Sun burned into my defenseless eyeballs like searing penance for my sins. Hazily, I could make out Veronica standing with the phone in her hand. I felt like hell because the booze had not quite burned off and I knew I had finally stepped over that line with her not just once, but several times. Each one was burned into my memory like a permanent tattoo. I could see now that she had two cups of coffee in her hands, so maybe things were still copasetic between us.

"Thanks, Honey, My mouth is like cotton candy."

She smiled at me a little coyly and said,

"That mouth was awful busy last night."

I was reminded of all the little nooks I had gotten my tongue into and just how delicious it all was. Veronica was blooming with an afterglow of sexuality following a bout of intense lovemaking. Passionate women seem to exude a special aura of seductive allure at these very moments.

The coffee was sweet and black, just the way I like it. Veronica settled on my lap with a delicate swing of her hip. The feel of her soft ass cheeks began to rouse me from my early morning, pre-caffeine stupor. She smiled a smile that told me my quick awakening was most appreciated. Her dress was the same one she had on yesterday. I could see her panties still sitting at the end of the couch. That meant there was nothing under that short spring dress to slow me down as I sampled her goodies in an early morning orgy of doggy style lovemaking.

"Oh, Mike, you are so naughty! Yes, try it in my backside this morning. We had no time for that last night. I want to feel your cock buried deep inside my ass. I put butter on it just for you to get in real easy."

Was this my logical, formal Veronica? This wanton hussy that begged to be ass fucked first thing in the morning.

I rubbed my rock hard cock all over her heart shaped ass and then began to seriously stick it into her waiting crack. She reached back with her hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart to allow me access to her winking pucker hole. I could see little driblets of butter oozing out and down her legs. She really had lubricated it well. When my cockhead touched the tiny hole, she giggled and then pushed back against me letting my cock become lodged firmly into her tight little hole. We both paused and absorbed the beauty of the moment. Veronica looked back over her shoulder with a very heated look in her eye and said in a firm voice,

"Stick it in hard, Mike, spear me like silly schoolgirl on her first date. I want it all the way up my ass. Make me do it. I promise to be a good girl for you. Make me a good girl, Mike. Aghhhh ... Yes. Just like that. Push it all the way in. Unh ... unh ... unh. Shit! Yes. Make me be a dirty slut."

I was caught up in a frenzy of sliding my hard cock deep into Veronica's ass and hearing the sound of my balls slapping into her dripping pussy. Each time I hit bottom inside her hot well lubed ass channel, she grunted in a most unladylike way. The grunts soon gave way to a series of little wails of pleasure as her orgasm drove her to release her fluids from her pulsating pussy. I dipped my finger into the gooey mess and brought it up to my nostrils. Her pussy scent was sheer magic driving me to ram even harder into Veronica's ass. I wanted to shoot my load deep in her gut and watch it ooze out when I pulled my cock out. I could feel the cum explosion building and I reached underneath and twisted Veronica's clitoris just the way she like it. The rough treatment of her beautiful clit put her over the edge and she humped up into me begging me to fuck her ass hard.

"Shoot it in me, Mike. Put all your cream inside. Make me take it and then make me lick it off your fingers. Giveeeeee it to me!!"

She screamed just as my flood of cum exploded inside her hot rectum. Her sphincter muscle jerked and twitched all around my shaft as stream after stream of creamy cum spurted into her ready ass. I slapped her ass hard and told her she was a terrific ass fuck. Veronica smiled back at me and collapsed into the couch. I could see the cum begin to leak out of her tight little butt hole. I took a few little drops on my finger and gave it to her to lick and taste the cum and the scent of her own sweet ass. I could tell she loved it, because she went immediately into a little aftershock orgasm as soon as my finger went into her mouth.

A knock on the office door brought us both back to reality from our place in semi-conscious relaxation.

It was only the mailman with the morning post. I told him to leave it outside, I would be right there. Neither of us could go out for we were both stark naked and dripping with sexual juices. Thank goodness the office bathroom had a little stall shower for us to cool down. Within minutes we had both showered, dressed and gotten the mail. The firm of M. Maloney, PI was back in business.

"Ringgg ... Ringgggg!"

It was the telephone that caught us both off guard. We looked at each other. Veronica moved quickly to answer the phone.

"Maloney and Associates, Private Investigations. How may I direct your call?"

"Yes, Mr. Marko. Mr. Maloney will be at your home for lunch today. Is 1:00 PM good for you? We will see you then. Goodbye."

I looked at Veronica. She didn't have to tell me anything. I got the whole thing just from her side of the conversation.

"What did you mean, WE, Veronica?"

"This is different from Slick Willie's."

"This could get a little dangerous, sweetheart."

The truth was, I didn't know how Marko would react to my letting him know I figured out this whole caper was to take the heat off his betting on his own races. That sort of thing is a real no-no on the Race Track Circuit. The jazz about Candy's lurid past was just a red herring to lead me into taking out Three Finger Kelly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.