The Garden - Cover

The Garden

Copyright© 2011 by Celeste Hume

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Penny is a married businesswoman, laid off, out of the corporate grind. She's bored and depressed at her loss in status but tries to do her best at keeping the house in order and saving money where she can. One day she decides she's going to try and grow a garden. A strange noise from the woods behind her home causes her to meet a stranger that changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The muscles in her legs were hurting pretty badly when Penny finally settled into bed. She had talked to Jenn briefly three days after their kiss, and Jenn seemed comfortable with her acting like it had never happened. And so for three days they had gone back and forth into the forest and brought out loads and loads of rotten wood.

The garden had taken shape quickly and of the four Hügelkultur beds that were being prepared, three of them were done and planted. The fourth needed about an addition days' worth of work before it would be complete.

Despite their lack of conversation on the subject, the sexual tension between the two women had been very thick. Penny had noticed Jenn watching her out of the corner of her eye when she thought that she hadn't been looking. She didn't know whether Jenn had noticed her longing glances, but there had been plenty to notice.

Mark stepped out of the bathroom and slid under the covers next to her. His body wasn't as chiseled as it had been in college, but she had to admit that he looked very nice. He reached over to turn off his bedside lamp when she tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and looked at her.

"I want to ask you something," she said timidly.

Mark cocked his head slightly, curiously.

"Uh," she began. "Have you ever had any fantasies?"

"Such as?" he asked, suspicion edging into his voice.

"Well," she sighed, pulling her thoughts together. She hadn't meant to start such a deep conversation with a weary body and tired mind. "Let's say for example, you wanted to see me have sex with another woman."

His eyes never left her but his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion and concern. "Uh," he said, clearly speechless from the figurative bombshell that had just dropped into bed with them. "Why would I want that?"

"Because..." she sputtered. "Because you're a man. Isn't it every man's dream to watch two women?"

Mark's expression didn't change. He looked at her for a moment then rolled back to shut his lamp off. Once the darkness fell and he settled onto his back he sighed. "Maybe when I was in college that would have been cool, but we have too much at stake now."

She laid her head back and sighed. Dammit, she thought. I showed my hand too soon. Time to bring out Seductress Penny...

"Well," she said, a bit more prepared this time. "Maybe that's a bit extreme. Isn't there something that you've always wanted me to do for you?"

He didn't respond, but she sensed him shifting his weight. He's getting a hard on and adjusting himself.

Without another thought, Sexual Deviant Penny went into action. She pivoted in the bed, her head diving beneath the blanket and pulled Mark's boxers back from his semi-rigid cock. He started to struggle, to say something but the words never crossed his lips. She buried his length into the back of her throat and he lost all ability to speak, think, or function on any but the most primal of levels.

She felt Mark harden to rigidity in her mouth. She felt his body tighten, the muscles growing strained and hard, fighting the impending orgasm. Damn, he's quick now days! She slowed her motions and pulled him out, licking the shaft of his cock as she went.

Still grasping his cock and stroking it with her hand she turned to address him over her shoulder. "Mark, I'm going to sit on your face. You are going to suck my clit until I cum, and then you're going to cum in my mouth." She sensed him nodding in the semi-darkness, very pliable, very easy to lead. That's what happens when you lead a man around by his dick.

Without a word she threw her left leg across his face and settled onto his face, his hot breath coming into contact with her dripping pussy. She gasped at the sensation, enjoying just the proximity with the man that she had spent so much time apart from lately.

She leaned into Mark's face, savoring the feel of his whiskers and the texture of his lips and tongue as he expertly manipulated her clit. She began to tingle. Leaning forward she again found his cock and began to bob on the head of it, sucking it in and out of from between her moist lips.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Don't stop that. That's perfect." The feel of his tongue as it raked back and forth across her clit was beginning to really get her juices flowing. She had no doubt that he was soaked from chin to eyebrows. She sighed as her sexual release came closer and closer. This feels so good! Why can't he do this more often?

She timed the rhythm of his tongue to her own and began taking his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She felt the skin of his scrotum begin to tighten and retract, a sure sign that he wasn't far from release. With practiced timing she ground her pussy into Mark's mouth, squeezing his head between her tingling thighs. At the same time, she thrust his quivering cock into her mouth and adjusted her head slightly to accommodate its girth into the back of her throat. He hasn't been this hard in ages! I must really have him excited!

She felt the tingle begin at the base of her spine at the exact same moment that the spasms of Mark's engorged cock began. Like a tidal wave the tingles roared up her spine, lighting her skin on fire with a million tiny pin-pricks of passion. She could feel her nipples dragging against the hair of Mark's belly like it were broken glass. The teeth and lips and nose and tongue tearing against her sopping pussy could have been sandpaper. And the jerks and splash as jet after jet of Mark's seed collecting in her throat felt as hot as lava.

Her vision began to blur and the room seemed to grow white as she pulled the hardened but spent cock from her mouth, tasting the lingering flavor of cum as it brushed past her tongue.

She closed her eyes and rode the dizzying sensation of post-orgasmic bliss down to somewhat of a somewhat normal level of arousal.

Mark had said nothing since Penny's attack and now lay panting, this hot breath still grazing across her pussy, stoking her fires further. I'm becoming downright insatiable, she thought. I just need a good fucking.

Even with the tingles of his breath on her nether regions she began to tingle with the next wave of orgasm. She threw herself forward off of Mark's body and grasped the footboard of the bed. She adjusted herself until her knees were folded under her and her ass pointed toward mark, her head down.

"Fuck me!" She wailed. "Take me and use me! Fuck me like a little slut!"

She felt the bed move as Mark wordlessly positioned himself behind her. His hands washed down her body, touching, grasping, pinching, and scratching as he went. With his right hand he explored her wet folds, his fingers probing and prodding, fucking her with his fingers. She shuddered at the power of the sensations as his fingers plunged into her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.