The Garden
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by Celeste Hume

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Penny is a married businesswoman, laid off, out of the corporate grind. She's bored and depressed at her loss in status but tries to do her best at keeping the house in order and saving money where she can. One day she decides she's going to try and grow a garden. A strange noise from the woods behind her home causes her to meet a stranger that changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Penny lay in the grass for a long time, hidden from direct view but still worried about discovery. Fortunately the sun was low on the horizon and the light was low. Still she feared that one of the two would look in her direction and see something out of place. Having just made friends with the couple, she wondered what they would do or how they would take catching her peeping.

She listened to the couple whisper, kiss, and embrace each other. They were clearly in love. Anyone anywhere could see that. Penny could see that even though she couldn't actually see them at all.

Penny had to wonder what it would be like to sleep with Tim. He had such stamina and apparent skill if Jenn's reactions were any indicator. What would it feel like to straddle that man ... to lose herself in his muscles and his firm manliness? What would that hard cock feel like pressed between her lips, or better yet between her legs? Was it big enough to fill her completely? Mark wasn't small in that department by any means, but she wasn't very good at comparing and wasn't precisely sure what the difference would be if any.

A few minutes passed and Penny heard the rustling of clothes. She wiggled forward a bit and peered between the tree trunks into the garden once more. Tim, already half-dressed was putting on his shirt and Jenn was putting on her shorts.

Tim bent over and picked up his sandals. He leaned forward and kissed one of Jenn's still uncovered nipples. Penny heard him utter something but couldn't understand it, and then he turned and headed back down the path in the twilight.

Jenn turned and stretched her arms wide, letting the muscles unwind themselves from the wild passion that they had experienced. She was still topless much to Penny's appreciative gaze. Once refreshed, Jenn began to carefully weed the garden beds. Penny watched her for several minutes, wondering if it would soon get dark enough for her to skulk away undetected. She had nearly decided to start working her way down the slope behind her when Jenn spoke.

"How long are you going to hide?" Jenn said loudly. "It's not like you didn't see the whole thing."

For a moment Penny's heart stopped. The blood ran cold in her veins and the hair on the back of her neck stood up. Oh damn...

Jenn turned, still topless and either cold or aroused from the look of her. She put her hands on her hips and faced the trees that Penny hid behind. Penny could see no way out, nor any reason to prolong the inevitable. Slowly she got to her feet and sheepishly faced the flaming redhead.

"Enjoy yourself?" Jenn asked, her voice denoting amusement.

"Uh," Penny began, wondering how best to answer the question to avert anger or irritation.

"Truthfully," Jenn annunciated the word. "You enjoyed it didn't you?"

Penny nodded her head, unable to form words. She looked at her shoes, at a nearby tree, at blades of grass, even at Jenn's erotically beautiful chest. But she could not look into her eyes.

"I enjoyed it too," Jenn said with a laugh. "Actually I saw you when we crossed the stream but it didn't register until a few seconds later. By then we had already passed by and I thought maybe you would like a little show."

Penny opened her mouth to speak but still found herself tongue tied.

"Then I saw you crawl up out of the corner of my eye when I was blowing Tim," Jenn continued. "And I have to admit the idea of someone watching us have sex just makes me so excited I almost need to change panties." She wiggled to emphasize her point as Penny nodded knowingly. "So we put on a show for you."

Penny stepped from the spot where she had found herself rooted and stepped past the trees into the garden. She stopped when she had reached the limit of her personal bubble, about six feet from Jenn.

Shock was not even the beginning of how Penny felt. She WANTED me to watch? Is it possible that she's attracted to me too?

"Are you ok?" Jenn asked, the worry evident in her voice.

"Uh," Penny began, not sure what to say. "I ... I feel so embarrassed."

Jenn laughed, startling Penny in her agitated state and then putting her at ease with the hearty sincerity of it. Jenn was a hard person not to like. She just oozed warmth and welcome, as well as blatant sexuality.

"Oh, don't worry dear," Jenn said with a smile. "If we didn't want to be watched we wouldn't do it outside between three subdivisions." She laughed again, this time softer and heartier. "Plus like I said I saw you. It gets me all hot to show off."

She stepped forward and put her hand on Penny's shoulder, squeezing to emphasize her words. "It's ok really."

Penny's heart was beating so fast that she felt dizzy. She felt herself nodding her agreement with Jenn's statements, felt the anxiety of getting caught replaced by the thrill of being a voyeur.

Then she felt something else.

At first it was just desire, simple sexual desire. It was the desire to have sex with an honest to goodness human being when you've just gotten done masturbating. Somehow someone else doing it is more sincere, more real. But then the feeling became more defined, more directed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.