The Garden - Cover

The Garden

Copyright© 2011 by Celeste Hume

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Penny is a married businesswoman, laid off, out of the corporate grind. She's bored and depressed at her loss in status but tries to do her best at keeping the house in order and saving money where she can. One day she decides she's going to try and grow a garden. A strange noise from the woods behind her home causes her to meet a stranger that changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Taking her place back on the cushy sofa, Penny sat back a bit refreshed from her impromptu orgasm. She looked up to see Jenn looking at her strangely. What did I do?

Jenn looked across at Tim who spoke for the first time since Jenn's initial appearance in her bath towel.

"Penny," he said, getting her attention. "Would you care to join us for lunch? We were going to fix something simple and it's just as easy to cook for three as it is to cook for two."

Penny nodded slowly before looking back at Jenn who had wiped the odd look from her face and was nodding with her. "Yes," she said. "Please stay."

Penny shrugged her shoulders in concession and shook her head definitively. "Yes I'll stay," then added as an afterthought. "Thank you."

With a nod Jenn disappeared back into the bedroom adjoining the bathroom that Penny had just used. As she was gathering her thoughts she heard the toilet flush. Oh my God she knows I didn't go pee because I didn't flush.

Tim leaned forward in his chair. "You know, she really seems to like you. I know you just met this morning and all but she is a pretty good judge of character. She just doesn't fit in here in suburbia. Since she was laid off she has kind of gone feral and large populations of people tend to agitate her."

Wow, you really throw it all out there don't you? Her mind said sarcastically.

Jenn returned a moment later in shorts and another tank top, which left about as much to the imagination as the towel had before. Penny felt that familiar warmth growing within. Jeez, am I gonna be like this every time she's around?

"So are we looking at chicken or pork for lunch oh great hunky chef of mine?" Jenn inquired toward Tim, more than a hint of flirt on her voice.

Tim stretched nonchalantly and pulled himself to his feet. He mock yawned. "Well Sugar Plum ... Dumplin' ... Apple of my eye ... Fire of my loins ... I was thinking just a little grilled pork butt and some salad if you please."

"You want to go pound out the pork then?" Jenn inquired. "Stud-muffin..." She took a step toward Tim.

"Nah," Tim replied sweetly. "I just got it on to marinate when Penny here rang the doorbell ... Sugartits..." Penny blushed and lowered her eyes at the last one.

Jenn laughed out loud. "Sugartits? Really?"

Tim grinned, unflappable then winked at her. "Better be careful," he said in as serious a voice as he could muster. "You're going to get me all hot and bothered and I'm gonna have to take you on the table."

Penny watched as Jenn stifled a smirk at the banter and how embarrassed she must look. Jenn rolled her eyes and with extra dramatic effect added to the gesture smarted back to Tim. "Again? What is that like the third time today?"

Penny could see that the banter, while a bit embarrassing, was loosening her up to the couple.

"Ok Ok!" Penny cried. "I'm getting hungry. Who do I have to sleep with to get food around here?"

Jenn pointed to Tim. "That would be Candy-ass over there."

Tim gave a look of mock indignation at the name then smiled. His face changed into a sneer. He flared his nostrils and thrust his chin up so that he was looking down his nose. He eyeballed each of the women in turn, then in the worst fake French accent that Penny had ever heard he began to mock them.

"Ah ha!" He cried. "You have dared insult the snootiest French chef in all of Paris!"

"Ah, point of order," Jenn raised her hand. "You are marinating the pork in Italian dressing."

Tim had raised a finger to refute the interruption, but stopped, his mouth open as he rapidly tried to come up with an Italian accent. He finally settled into what amounted to a truly sad impression of Robert Deniro. "What you lookin' at?"

"Oh come on great grill master," Jenn said in a voice that oozed sexuality. "I'll make it worth your while if you will feed this poor starving little lady." She pointed toward Penny with her left hand but never broke eye contact with Tim as she sensuously licked her upper lip.

Tim smiled, clearly having gotten what he wanted and patted Jenn on the butt as he wandered by.

Jenn turned toward Penny with a smile. "He's always trying to be the center of attention."

"He's funny, ' Penny said, watching him walk away. ... watching how the cut of his jeans rolled over the muscular curves of his ass. Good lord I need to get laid!

"And hot right?" Jenn asked, the tone of her voice changing slightly. Penny turned toward her to judge the look from the wife of the man she had been caught ogling, but found Jenn's expression still jovial. "It's ok, I know he's a looker." Penny nodded in agreement and waited for the disclaimer.

"I expect that you are waiting to hear the He's Mine speech and all that..."

Penny nodded. Jenn settled back into a nearby chair, still smiling.

"Oh don't get me wrong," Jenn began. "We are married and we are committed to one another. But I'm a realist. I know women look at him, and I know he looks at women. It's just part of life."

Penny watched the expression on Jenn's face, searching for any sign of aggression or possessiveness. She found none. Jenn might have been telling her how about what she had seen on television the night before, based upon her demeanor alone.

"You don't worry that he will cheat or that someone will seduce him?" Penny inquired carefully.

Jenn shook her head, still smiling. "Why would he? He has everything he can want and need and if it's just something different he's after, well ... we have an arrangement."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.