Oh Crap I Died - Cover

Oh Crap I Died

Copyright© 2011 by Confused_Mind

Chapter 6: Oh Crap! Someone's going to die!

We were due to arrive at the train station in just a few hours. I had spent a few harsh hours during the day trying to explain where these two ladies came from and why they didn't have a ticket. I ended up using up some more of my limited cash to pay for their tickets to Calgary but, because my ticket was for a more distant city, they were nice enough to give me a usable credit as long as we 'get the hell off my train!' I believe was how he put it. I still have no idea how he found out that we had two extra people in the cabin. Either way, when we arrived at the station in Calgary we were escorted out to the street and left there unceremoniously. I turned to Helaena and raised an eyebrow "Well? You know where we're going so do we take the bus, taxi or walk?"

It was still early morning so traffic was heavy. Taxis lined the sidewalk. "Taxi, it's going to cost a bit as the 'clinic' is outside the city core, almost in the wilderness." she replied as she looked up and down the line of taxis.

We clambered into a taxi-van and slid into traffic. The driver seemed competent and traveled well in the morning rush. Soon we were well on our way out to the somewhat distant destination. Helaena described it as sort of a specialist spa for elites that she and a few investors had started just after medical school. She had little to do with the day to day running of it, but she had been glad she'd invested in it. Sam had chosen to sit next to me and, as it was bench seats and not bucket, she was pushed closer and closer to me until I was pressed up against the wall. I wasn't trying to move away from her, but it was a gentle pressure that shifted me without consciously realizing it, this was because Helaena was pushing up against her. I felt it was because she needed comfort from Sam.

"Maxi is sure that Shakti is OK, but Solomon needs to consider what to do once we retrieve Shakti. We have currently no safe haven, and Maxi is sure that the other seed controls Kaytos. This is a danger this Planet cannot afford." I heard only in my mind. During the night Maxi had practiced trying to speak only in my mind and also only through Sam. She had said that it was easier to talk directly with my mind or use both. Speaking only through Sam had proved difficult and disorienting.

"Maxi is under the assumption that this will all go smoothly and we get Shakti without hindrances." I thought to her. There was a feeling of surprise from Maxi that also showed on Sam's face when she looked at me.

"We'll see what we see when we see it," I added.

"I see." She once again replied with a chuckle.

After a long trip, mostly quiet, we arrived in the area of the clinic. "Just a bit further," Helaena added as she looked around.

"Driver, pull over here please." I said and squeezed Helaena's hand when it looked like she was going to say something. I tossed a wad of cash at the driver, with a tip, and pulled everyone out of the vehicle. I immediately began walking in the opposite direction. "I want to take an unpredictable path into the clinic, but I want to 'case' the place out first. I don't feel comfortable just waltzing in." I explained to Helaena.

"Maxi understands now, Solomon." I heard stereo.

We walked a spiral path around the neighbourhood, keeping it nonchalant and touristy while making our way to the clinic. It made it difficult, as it was mostly a residential/countryside style area. I'm pretty sure that we stuck out like a sore thumb but we did the best we could. I finally felt that there was nothing else I could do, so it was time to go for it.

I followed behind Helaena holding Sam's hand as we walked into the clinic. The receptionist looked up at Helaena "May I help you?" she asked, nothing suspicious, everything normal.

Sam and I stood next to Helaena smiling benignly like damn mannequins while Helaena explained who and what she was, we followed along without any prompting. Led down a long corridor into a conference room, Helaena looked officious as she examined a file left on the table by the receptionist.

"It looks to me like Shakti arrived at about 6am, feverish and ranting, no known infections or viral agents detected, parasites none. Prognosis is not good as patient is deteriorating rapidly, looks like they have her in an isolation room on the second floor." Helaena stood up and headed out of the room closely followed by Sam and me.

We went to the end of the corridor and, rather than take the elevator, we quietly entered the stairs next to it. I took the lead and moved up the stairs quietly to pause just outside the second floor. I could see through the length of safety glass in the door that the hallway looked clear, so I slipped out into the hallway trying to look like I belonged there, which made little difference as no one was there to observe us. Helaena looked at the door numbers and headed off down the hallway at a brisk pace. "This way." she whispered

We arrived at a well secured steel door with a fancy keypad set into the wall next to it. Helaena examined the panel then sighted, "They secured the door with a pass code."

I stepped up and placed both hands on the panel, "See what you can do, please, Maxi?" I requested. A few minutes and the door slid open quietly "I thought you had authorization for this?" I whispered to Helaena, "Why don't you have the passwords and such?"

"I don't have any passwords or much security clearance at all. I just have the authorization to observe any patient that comes to the clinic. Look, there's no time for this, we have to get to Shakti as I can feel her distress."

It was funny, but I could feel the beginning of an urgency pulling at me the moment the door unsealed, a definite pull towards the occupied room. We slipped in and closed the door slightly, looking around showed me a small hallway with 4 environmentally sealed rooms branching off it. Only one had a red light above it, while the others were all dark. I moved to that door but not because of the light, something drew me to it. It wasn't locked or secured, just closed. Foolishly, I pushed it open without checking anything and found myself in a huge room with something hurtling at me at high speeds. A petite body struck me full on and slammed me back against the wall next to the door and took me to the floor quickly. I struggled with the small hands the grasped my shirt with clawed hands and tore at me. My shirt ripped to shreds then bare flesh contacted flesh and all sensibilities left me. I felt the desire of contact. I remember little of this time except excitement and heat and desperation, the urgency to enter this small bundle, the tightness excited my blood and tore at my mind. I thrust and thrust, my madness controlling me, I fucked and rutted and rolled. I licked and suckled and in turn was suckled. An orgy of 2 which quickly became 3 then 4 and madness abated. I regained my mind to find myself rock hard and still embedded deeply in Sam's pussy, while she grunted and rode me through what appeared to be her final orgasm. I in turn finally arched and pushed as deep as possible into Sam's tight pussy and released, causing her to cascade into another stronger orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed on top of me.

"Solomon, what happened!?" I heard Maxi's urgent whisper in my mind.

"What went on? I don't know what happened after I entered the room, or how long I've been out of it." I answered a little worried. I leaned over and set Sam's body on the floor to the side of me, and managed to scramble over to Helaena and check on her. She was blissfully out of it. I moved to Shakti's side and found her in a tattered hospital gown stained with blood and covered in sperm and sweat. She was still breathing heavily and twitching. When I placed my hand on her to check if she was OK, she growled and made half hearted grasping motions towards me, like she was ready to go at it again. It was obvious what I had perpetrated against these ladies and it made me sick. I had taken advantage of them, horribly used them. This was almost too much. I tried to stand in an attempt to flee but tripped on the tattered remains of my pants, sliding back to the floor but before I could try again. "Solomon was used! Solomon did not have a choice or a chance!" I heard from Maxi. I sat next to Shakti dumbfounded. "The moment Solomon had skin contact the drive for mating overrode everything. Maxi is at fault for this in using the P'talmon technique to rebuild you. There is more to this that Maxi has to research, but the point is, Solomon is not at fault and has no choice."

"Maxi, please find all you can about this. I'm not sure I can handle these kinds of surprises, and I'm sure that Helaena and Shakti would not appreciate it if any more surprises like this happened suddenly!"

I thought I heard a response from Shakti but I couldn't quite make out what she'd said. Sounded like 'speak for yourself' but it was mumbled.

Sam staggered to her feet and began looking through the cupboards around the room "Maxi needs to find coverings for all of us or we may run into problems."

I gathered up a limp Helaena and carried her into the attached bathroom amid groans of "No more thanks ... I'm full." I placed her gently in the shower bath and, testing the water, left her under the gentle and warm shower stream. I returned to gather up Shakti and do the same, but I almost had to wrestle myself away from her as she tried to wrap herself around me. I had to admit that the feeling of warm flesh was enticing and erotic, but I fought off the temptations and gently but forcibly placed her next to Helaena in the tub.

"Maxi has found some additional hospital gowns that all can wear. This would cover us until we can acquire something a bit more." She handed one to me, put one on herself and took the other two into the bathroom. I heard, "Solomon, come help Maxi clean these two and dry them off."

I returned to the bath and scrubbed Helaena down good with soap and rinsed her off, while Maxi, using Sam's body, did the same with Shakti. It was getting confusing considering calling Sam's body Sam when in fact it was Maxi, even if Sam was in there somewhere. "I'm going to have to call you Maxi even if you're using Sam's body, it confuses me." I thought to Maxi.

"Maxi is Maxi inside Solomon, but Sam is Sam's body. Maxi has Sam but Sam is Sam." she said, but it made my eyes cross trying to figure that out. Sam stood and looked at me. "Just call this one Sam as usual, and Maxi is in Solomon. It is Sam's wish."

I nodded at her with a smile. "OK, Sam it is."

We dried off the two compliant females and dressed them in their new outfits. We returned to the room and cleaned up the rest of the mess only to be confronted by what appeared to be a man as big as a house and dressed in a security guard uniform. He pulled out a weapon that I recognized as a tazer, "I don't know who you are, but you're trespassing on private property." Helaena chose that moment to step forward and confront the man. "Little Mickey Donner! Are you threatening me and my friends!?" She demanded.

I never saw a grown man crumple faster. 'Little Mickey Donner' slumped down and mumbled "Hello, Miss Steadfast, how may I help you?"

Helaena stepped up to him and they whispered for an extended time before she stepped back and he left. "Mickey is going to go get us some clothing. We're in a tight bind here, as my sister knows we're here. We have about 20 minutes to leave before she arrives with her goons. We caught her unaware, she knew that we were on our way east, she just didn't know we were coming here. Solomon, your choice to buy a ticket to Toronto was a great idea and it mislead her perfectly, she's been chasing us since we left home."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.