Faye Fellatio
Chapter 6: (Howard-Hughes)

Copyright© 2011 by brianm

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 6: (Howard-Hughes) - Supercute brunette, Faye Skylark, decides to put her amazing oral talents to work by auditioning for a part in a porn film. Does she get the part? Well... Not exactly...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Workplace  

Wanted!

Aspiring actress to appear in highly creative art film.

Low pay but huge exposure plus potential for future work.

Call Howard on...

Faye looked at the small hand-written notice in the grocery store window again. 'Highly creative art film.' Well, that's porn if I ever saw it, she smiled to herself. 'Huge exposure.' Yeah, I'll bet!

She continued to stare at the notice. Well, they know how to economise on advertising, Faye laughed briefly. Oh, why the Hell not! It's worth a go. Might be fun?

Faye took out her cellphone and began keying in the number as she the walked into the store. It began ringing as she picked up a basket and began looking for groceries.

"Hello!" a somewhat musical male voice answered.

"Oh ... hello," as she picked up a loaf of bread, Faye suddenly realised she hadn't thought about what she was going to say. "Er ... I saw your advert ... for an aspiring actress..."

The voice at the other end went muffled but Faye could still make it out. "Hey, guys! We got one. It's a girl!"

Faye had to stop herself from laughing. So that's how it is. I knew it! Oh well ... It still might be fun. In fact ... why don't I have a little fun with them now?

"Oh ... yes..." the voice grew louder again. "Thank you for calling. Can I have your name, please?"

"It's Faye..." she replied, putting on a simple sounding, girly voice. "Faye Skylark."

"That's a lovely name," the voice sounded wistful, but genuinely sincere at the same time. "Could you tell me a little about yourself, Faye?"

"Sure. I'm 18, 5'6", brown eyes, brown hair, freckles ... cute ones, I keep myself in shape, and guys say I'm pretty." Faye was now so in character as a air-headed bimbo she found herself twiddling with her hair, even though the guy couldn't see her. She stopped herself and picked up some peanut butter.

The voice at the other end went muffled again. "She sounds hot!" Faye smiled as the voice cleared. "Er ... That sounds great. Do you have any previous acting experience?"

"A little..." Faye thought back to her aborted appearance in Grant's recent film. "But I'm not sure I should tell you about that." That's should get them curious!

"Oh ... why?" the guy asked.

"Well ... it was a naughty film." Faye started laying on the girly voice even thicker. "I had to do... things! You don't want to know what they made me do." Yeah, right! Faye struggled not to laugh.

The voice muffled again and the voice grew very excited. "Jesus, guys! She's done porn!"

There was a lot of clamouring, voices, and even some hooting in the background but Faye couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Hello?" Faye spoke up. "I hope that doesn't affect my chances with your fine company." She paused for a moment and thought, Shall I say it... ? Oh, I can't resist! "Only I really need this job." Holy cow! How can they fall for this drivel? She had to suppress a laugh with her hand this time.

"No ... no..." the voice assured her. "Actually, there er ... is er ... just a little er ... naughtiness in our next production."

'Next production... ' Faye thought dismissively. Ha! What was your last? Your vacation movies? "Oh ... Well ... I don't mind! It was kinda fun!" Faye wasn't sure but she thought she skipped up in the air a little when she said that. Talk about getting into character...

"It w ... was... ?" the voice slowed and Faye thought she detected a hint of panic.

There was a pause and a mumbled conversation Faye couldn't make out before she thought she heard a second voice whisper loudly, "Ask her!"

"W ... what sort of th ... things did th ... they ask you t ... to do?" the voice was now full of fear, as if it might lose something really precious. There was a deep breath.

"Oh..." Faye started twiddling with her again. This is just too much fun! "Oh ... nothing special ... I sucked some guys off ... Swallowed some cum ... I let three guys like totally facialize me! You should have seen it! It looked so cool!"

Silence...

Then a "Holy shit!" in the background.

"Hello?" That shocked them! Faye thought. Silence again at the other end. No ... there were definite sounds of heavy breathing. Very heavy breathing.

"C ... could you c ... come in and see us?" the voice finally returned, but it sounded a bit strained.

Faye thought for a moment. " ... Sure!" Why not? He sounded nice enough, if a total geek, but that was no bad thing. "Want me to bring my toys?"

"Toys?" the voice sounded suddenly alarmed. "I thought you said you were 18!"

"I meant grown up toys, silly!" Faye was really straining not to laugh now. "I have a 15 inch dildo you can watch me deepthroat? Or you can stick it up my..."

"Yes!!!!" the voice cried out almost in pain. "That'll be great, now if you'll excuse me I really have to rush. Goodbye!" He barely had time to blurt out a time and the address and he was gone...

... I wonder where? Faye smirked. Now, what was I doing? Oh yes... She closed up her cellphone and turned to see a store clerk and six customers all staring at her in open-mouthed shock. Oooops! "Do you mind? She glared at them. That was a private call!"


Two days later Faye walked up to an apartment block wearing a tiny, low-cut, backless, sky blue micro-dress, with black panties, black heels and a cute little black purse pouch. The dress and heels combination succeeded in making her already long legs look positively endless. She was very pleased with the result and was confident the 'producers' at Howard-Hughes Film Studios would be equally happy.

She walked up to the door entry unit and buzzed the number she was given.

"Hell ... oly shit!" a voice called out of the speaker and then it became muffled. But Faye could still make out some of the conversation.

"Jesus, man! She's freakin' awesome!"

"She looks like a hooker!"

"Yeah, isn't she fuckin' amazing!"

"Hello?" Faye smiled at the unit's camera. Well, a girl has to take her compliments where she can, she thought. "Is there anyone there?"

The conversation inside the apartment continued. "Quick, man, buzz her in before she leaves!"

"Oh man, I would love to buzz her in!"

"What? What does that even mean?"

A clearer voice rang out. "Come up, please. Fourth floor." Then there was a buzzing sound, a click, and Faye was able to push the door open.

Nice apartment block... Faye thought as she sashayed through the lobby and to the nearest elevator. It opened smoothly with quiet ping and Faye entered. The elevator was large and the opposite wall totally mirrored. Very fancy! Whoever these guys are they must have a few dollars...

As the elevator rose, Faye checked her appearance in the mirror. Make up, lips, outfit, all were perfect so she spun round to check her rear. Especially proud of her legs and her butt, Faye spread her legs, bent over hard forward, and pointed her near-naked rear end at the mirror. Just wait 'till they catch sight of this, she thought as looked over her shoulder and admired her wonderfully long legs and tight butt.

Ping!

"Fuuuuuuck!" a middle aged businessman shrieked when the elevator doors quietly opened and he looked straight at the Faye's remarkable body, both front and rear at the same time. "Fuuuuuuck!" he said again.

Faye didn't move for several seconds, and neither did the businessman. Let him look, Faye thought and smiled up at him. "Nice, huh?"

"Ya..." the businessman burbled and finally entered. "Yahhh..."

"Later, sweety," Faye straightened up, blew him a kiss and left the elevator. "Sorry, but this is where I get off." The doors shut behind her.

"Me too..." the man sighed and looked down at his pants.


Faye walked down the corridor until she reached the room she wanted and knocked quietly on the door.

There was some noise from the other side and then Faye caught the end of a conversation.

"No, I'll get it!"

"No, I'll get it!"

There were some sounds that might have been a minor scuffle and moments later the door opened. Three guys stood on the far side. They all stood beaming at her but none said a word.

Faye's immediate impression was that the one of the left wore rather old-fashioned glasses. The one in the middle wore a bow tie. And the one on the right wore a Weezer T-shirt. The image would stay with her a long time...

"Hi ... I'm Faye..." Faye smiled, the first to break the ice.

"Hi..." Glasses squeaked.

"Wow..." Bow Tie whispered.

Weezer just made a small croaking sound.

"May I come in?" Faye asked politely.

"Uh huh..." Bow Tie grabbed his friends by their shirt collars and pulled them back into the room, allowing space for Faye to enter and close the door behind her.

Inside the door was a huge, well-furnished and stylish living room. Well, whoever they are, they're not your average college students, Faye thought to herself. They may come over a bit eccentric, but they have taste. She looked at them again. Well, except in clothing...

Glasses waved Faye over toward the plush, sandy coloured sofa, where she sat, sinking deeply into it. Sat down, the bottom half of Faye's micro-dress effectively disappeared making her long, shapely legs look even longer and shapelier.

Glasses thrust a glass of wine into Faye's hand, without bothering to ask, and took the opportunity to sneak a peak down into her delightful cleavage. He was terribly awkward and clumsy.

Faye saw him stare down her top and let him get on with it. It's what guys did, after all ... While he enjoyed himself, she took a sip of the wine and it danced all over her tongue. Mmmmm ... Nice... Faye thought. And I expect you have something else tasty for me, don't you? She stared at the front of his pants for a moment and smiled.

The three guys had pulled round chairs from the dining table and now sat gawping, open-mouthed, staring straight at her legs.

Faye slowly crossed them first one way and then the other, trying to give the impression of getting comfortable while giving the guys a fleeting view of her tiny panties. Start reeling them in, Faye thought to herself.

The guys remained silent and open-mouthed.

"Ahem..." Faye prompted.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." Bow Tie sighed deeply.

"I ... er ... came about the advert..." Faye continued. "You wanted a girl?"

"Oh ye... " Glasses sighed then caught himself.

"How do I look?" Faye held her hands up, thrust out her chest, and gave them a big smile in an attempt to provoke a greater reaction.

"Aaaaaaaa..." Weezer articulated ... and then sighed ... Then the silence returned.

"Did you have any questions?" Faye asked hopefully, dropping her arms. She knew she had a powerful effect on men, but this was ridiculous...

"Uhhh?" Glasses seemed to be recovering slightly. "Questions?"

"Yes," Faye persevered, still smiling. "Was there anything you wanted to ask me?"

"Oh ... yeah..." Glasses seemed to come out of his daze. He had a sister, so had had a greater exposure to girls than his two friends. "The questions ... Guys, who's got the questions?"

There was a general delving through pockets as the guys tried to find the questions they had painstakingly researched on the internet before Weezer finally found a folded up piece of paper in his pocket. He unfolded it and held it up. He tried to read a line, at which point Faye re-crossed her legs once again, and his tongue twisted beyond all reason. Giving up, he squeaked and handed the paper to Glasses.

Glasses held the paper out and took a deep breath. The paper was titled 'Ladies: A Blowjob Questionnaire' but he omitted to read out that part. No point in revealing our sources, he thought.

"Have you ... er ... have you ever ... given ... a blowjob?" he gulped. His hands were shaking and he was breathing heavily. He was also turning very red.

"Absolutely!" Faye answered with great conviction. "Hundreds of them..."

"Fuck!" Bow Tie gasped.

Glasses took another deep breath. "When ... was your first time?"

Faye thought. "Only about a year ago," she replied. "But I'm a fast learner and I've practised really, really hard."

"Holy..." Glasses stopped himself, took another deep breath, and continued. "Did you ... make him cum?"

"Heck, yea I did!" Faye announced proudly. "He came a lot... on my tongue, on my lips and quite a bit on my cheeks."

"Fuck... !" Bow Tie groaned again.

"Have you... gulp... ever given a blowjob for ... for someone helping you?" Glasses was breathing even more heavily now.

"Frequently!" Faye grinned. "It's a great way to say 'thank you.'"

...

...

Glasses had to pause at this point. "So ... Have you ... ever ... given a blowjob ... to get something?" he finally continued hopefully.

"Only all the time..." Faye held up a wonderfully long leg in Glasses' direction. "See these shoes. Aren't they lovely? They only cost me one blowjob! And I have this really cute red top..."

"Yes..." Glasses interrupted. He was becoming conscious of a growing problem in his pants and didn't want any accidents, and from the way they were sitting he could tell his friends were similarly afflicted. "Jeez ... How many guys have you blown?"

"Yikes, over two dozen, definitely," Faye thought carefully. "But under three dozen, I'm pretty sure ... mmmmm ... OK ... maybe not. It could have been more ... I don't know ... Is that enough? Do I need to blow more?" She tried her best to look innocent and sincere when she asked but couldn't resist a tiny smirk when she saw their reactions.

"Fuck!" Bow Tie called out this time while his two friends went into coughing and wheezing fits. Their pants problems also grew noticeably.

"Sh..." Glasses stopped himself once again. "Where ... where does the guy usually cum?"

"Depends what he feels like," Faye shrugged casually. "Usually they love to unload either in my mouth or down my throat, but they'll go for exploding over my face pretty often too..."

Glasses was now starting to think this was not such a good idea after all. Let's pretend to make a film, someone had said. See if we can get a pretty girl to come and talk to us. This girl was not only talking to them, she was like a porn movie come to life! She hasn't taken any clothes off. She hasn't touched me. But I am going to ruin these pants any minute now! he thought.

OK ... OK ... Slow it down a bit... Glasses breathed deeply again. He searched through the questions on his list. "What different places have you given head?"

"Well..." Faye ticked them off in her head. "All over the house ... cars ... beaches ... cinemas ... a winery ... campus obviously ... alleyways ... most places, really."

"Have you ever been caught?" Glasses wondered.

"A few times..."

"Do you deep throat?" Glasses asked.

"Oh no!" Faye cried out forlorn.

"You ... don't..." Glasses was almost disappointed. Yet at the same time, one some level, he was almost relieved that there was something about this supercute girl sat before him that wasn't completely perfect.

"Oh ... what... ? Yes ... easy..." Just for a moment Faye's mind was all over the place. "I'm really sorry. You remember that 15 inch dildo I mentioned. I was going to bring it with me to show you what I can do with it. You don't have anything 12 inches or more long that I can suck down my throat, do you?" and she looked at Glasses completely innocently. I should get an Oscar for this, she thought.

Arrrgghhhh! Glasses' mind shrieked as he felt his cock throb and seriously threaten the integrity of his pants. Change the subject! he thought urgently. Change the freakin' subject!

"Er ... oh ... maybe ... Have you ever given head to one of your friends boyfriends behind their back?" he continued from his list, instantly regretting it.

"No!" Faye was positively outraged. "I have standards!" She wondered momentarily if she should leave, if that was the kind of girl they thought she was.

"Of course not ... I'm sorry..." Glasses gasped. Change the subject! he thought again quickly. Don't upset her!

"Have you er ... ever given head while others watched?" he read the next question.

"Yeah," Faye replied, silently accepting his apology. "A few times."

"What's the best blowjob story you have?" Glasses asked nervously.

"On the way home from school I gave head in the back of a busy bus, and didn't get caught..." Faye thought back a few months to her final semester. "I freaked out every time I heard people move to get on or off, but just kept my head down until he came in my throat!"

"You weren't worried about being caught by a teacher?" Glasses gasped.

"Oh no... " Faye explained. "They only put one teacher on a bus and, as I said, he was cumming down my throat..."

"Shit!" Bow Tie made a grab at the front of his pants and began rocking back and forth. "E=MC2 ... a2+b2=c2 ... Not now... ! Nooooooooohhhhhh!!!"

"Is he ... OK?" Faye asked, genuinely concerned. No way! she thought to herself. He has not just cum ... just from listening to me talk about blowjobs!

"He ... he'll be OK..." Glasses was fighting his own mental battle to avoid his friend's fate, and he knew his other friend would be fighting his own battle. There were only two questions left on his list. If he could just last a little longer...

Oh no! The next question is... "Would you take it on the face?" He screwed his eyes shut, hoping that might help...

"I do! All the time!" Faye sounded positively excited. "I loooove a good facial."

"How ... long ... have ... you ... waited ... before giving head?" Glasses struggled through his last question as he heard Weezer having his own pants problem, and hoped he could hold on just a little longer himself.

"Hmmm..." Faye mulled the question over. "That varies ... usually from a few hours to ... two months at the absolute longest. Mind you..." she laughed. " ... at my last interview the guy blew his load down my throat in less than two minutes! Can you believe that?"

That was it...

Glasses felt the orgasm rise through his body, his balls went into overdrive, his cock surged powerfully, and there was a spreading dampness in his pants. I can't believe I've just cum. She never even touched me! Hell ... even I never touched me!

It was at that moment that Faye realised that all three of her hosts had cum in their pants. "Oh..." she apologised, genuinely remorseful. "I am so sorry..." It must be so embarrassing for them, she sympathised. "Do you ... er ... want to go and er ... freshen up?"

The three geeks made their excuses, Weezer indecipherably as always, and trotted away to various bedrooms and bathrooms.

While waiting for them to return, Faye picked up a magazine off the coffee table and began thumbing through it. It was a porn mag and it had some gorgeous girls in it, and each one was being taken by at least three guys. Faye sighed. Maybe one day ... I just need my big break... Then she noticed the bowl of fruit on the table and helped herself. Aha! Just what I need... Smiling, she went back to looking through the magazine.

Of the three guys it was Weezer who came back first, wearing fresh pants and, presumably, shorts.

"Oh hi!" Faye looked at him, concerned. "Are you OK, now, sweetie?"

Weezer just nodded sheepishly and sat in his chair silently, hoping the others wouldn't be too long.

Fortunately, Bow Tie followed just behind him. "Wicked!" he grinned.

Well, you're OK, Faye thought to herself just as Glasses' bedroom door opened.

Faye waited for the similarly cleaned-up Glasses and Bow Tie to sit down. Glasses opened his mouth and was about to ramble his best attempt at an apology, but Faye didn't give him the chance. He's suffered enough, she thought, generously...

" ... I hope you won't mind, but I found this..." She held up the eight inch banana she'd taken from the fruit bowl. "You did ask about deepthroating ... I know its not 15 inches but this should give you an idea..." she peeled the banana. " ... of what..." she raised the peeled banana up to her mouth. " ... I can do..."

Faye held the banana at the very top, vertically, just above her head and looked up at it for a moment. Then in one swift motion she pushed the banana down into her mouth where it disappeared ... completely. She swallowed once, looked back down at her audience, held out her arms theatrically and smiled... "Ta da!"

"Holy fucking hell!" Bow Tie cried out.

"Shit!" Glasses almost fell off his chair. "No fucking way!"

Weezer did fall, he was leaning so far forward, he toppled over and landing with a thud!

"No way did she do that..." Glasses gasped again.

"How... ?" Bow Tie couldn't finish his question.

"Like I said," Faye repeated herself. "I've practised really hard."

The three guys just stared at Faye in wonder and awe for a few seconds. Faye waited patiently expecting the three nerds to come to their senses and restart the interview, but they seemed rather more shocked than she'd expected. Well, at least they seem impressed, she thought to herself.

...

...

Nothing seemed to be happening...

"It's a shame you guys don't have anything 12 or 15 inches long that I could swallow," Faye tried breaking the ice.

"Weezer does." Glasses blurted out almost automatically but said nothing more.

Faye looked over and smiled at the shy teen, who was now pushing himself deeper into his chair with all his strength. Why would he have an enormous toy like that? she wondered. "You do?" she asked, perking up. "Why don't you let me see it? I'll swallow it for you. All of it ... I promise..."

"Come on, Weezer," Glasses found his voice. "Show her... "

Weezer looked around nervously and saw his two friends staring at him.

"Do it, man," Bow Tie urged him.

Eventually Weezer stood up and pushed down his pants to reveal a huge tent in his shorts.

Faye almost laughed. "You mean he's... ?" But no one answered. "This I gotta see..." Faye didn't wait for the shy college student to remove his shorts but leapt off the sofa, knelt in front of him and pulled them down herself. This revealed a steel hard cock about 15 inches long and pointing straight at her face. Beneath it hung two near-tennis balls.

"Wow!" the pretty brunette commented, appreciatively. "Do the girls on campus know about this?" She looked up at Weezer who shook his head gently.

No.

"You shouldn't keep it a secret," Faye continued. "You'd be a popular boy! Anyway ... this is just what I need for my demo ... You guys watching?" She glanced across at Glasses and Bow Tie and found she had their full attention. "Good." And she turned back toward Weezer's cock which now seemed to be nudging 15½ inches long. "Try not to cum too soon, yeah?" she glanced up at him for a moment. "Just grit your teeth and think of baseball. I'll try and go easy on you..."

The atmosphere was electric. Glasses and Bow Tie were literally on the edges of their seats staring hard at Faye's beautiful face and the monster cock before it. Both were thinking the same thing. There is no way that thing will fit in her mouth...

"Now you see it!" Faye announced cheerfully before plunging her mouth and throat down on the steel-like monster, swallowing it instantly to the hilt. "Ad nw u dt!" she finished, doing a surprisingly good job of talking with 15½ inches of cock filling her mouth and throat. "Th Dh!" And she held her arms out wide in a theatrical pose.

"Fuck!" cried Glasses.

"No shitting way, man!" That was Bow Tie.

A gasping squeak from above Faye's head had to be Weezer.

Faye held the pose for a few moments before she decided to show off her talents further. She brought her head back a foot before plunging forward again ... and again ... and again...

Faye was merciless. She crashed her head up and down his dick time after time. Tip to hilt ... Tip to hilt ... It was the throat fuck to beat all throat fucks.

Bob...

Bob...

Bob...

"Shit!" Glasses stared in wonder at the pretty brunette's erotic attack upon his friend. "Where ... where ... does it all go?"

Meanwhile, Bow Tie was staring hard at Faye's throat and thought he could see it expand and contract as it was repeatedly filled and emptied with Weezer's immense slab of man-meat.

Bob...

Bob...

Bob...

"Uuuuuuooooohhhhh!!!" It wasn't long before Weezer began making some very strange noises (Even for him... ) and his breath deepened further.

Faye had heard guys make all manner of sounds while in her throat. From groans to moans, from hysterical laughter to tears of joy. But I haven't heard that one before, she thought as she blew him, taking a little time to let her tongue fully explore the head of that 15 inch marvel. Then she went deep again, only faster...

Bob ... bob ... bob...

Bob ... bob ... BOB!

"Arrrrggggggggnnnnnuuuuuuffff!" Weezer's gave a strangled cry.

Or that one, Faye thought as she paused with just the head of Weezer's cock in her mouth. Her cheeks caved in as she ramped up the suction on his cock - dabbing at, and tickling, his tip with her tongue. Then she felt Weezer's body begin to tremble. That's got you! Go down a few more times, and then slide you back up into my mouth...

BOB! BOB! BOB!

BOB! BOB! BOB! BOB!

... She let the head of Weezer's cock slide back up into her mouth one last time... for the big finish... It was only at that moment that Faye realised that she'd been so enchanted by Weezer's immense cock that she'd ignored the huge balls which were about to shower her with their gifts. She took them in hand and began to massage them through her fingers almost like they were Chinese medicine balls.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfffff!" Weezer wheezed as, coaxed by Faye's magical fingers, those balls emptied a huge load into Faye's mouth.

Faye would forever swear that she could feel the cum churning around in her palm in those moments just before they poured down the barrel of Weezer's cock to explode onto her tongue. She certainly felt, and tasted, the powerful first splashes as they hit home.

This I have to see, Faye decided, pulling her head back and allowing the wildly bucking monster cock its freedom.

Everything slowed to a near stop as Faye, fascinated, watched a thick, white, twisted rope of foam fly out of the flesh coloured baton before her. It's so thick, so creamy ... Wow! Did I cause tha...

SPLAT!!!

Faye's perceptions returned to normality as the rope hit her lower lip, drenched both it and her chin. Splashes even found their way into her mouth where they added to the miky white pool already there.

SPLAT!!!

Another rope from the out of control cock hit just to the side of her nose, making a mess of her right cheek.

Shit! He's blowing all over the place! Faye thought quickly. Better pop this baby where it can't do any harm...

Bending forward, and at the second attempt, Faye caught Weezer's cock in her mouth once again. She wrapped her arms around his bucking body, held him tight, and just let him wear himself out, pumping more and more jizz into her rapidly filling mouth. Meanwhile she felt the results of her first, failed attempt dripping down from her right ear onto her shoulder...

Finally, Weezer slumped forward, leaned momentarily onto Faye's shoulders for a moment, and then fell back into his chair, out like a light...

Unable to hold him, Faye let him go and looked at him for a moment, trying to see if he was OK. Judging from the smile on his face he was just fine...

Ahhhhh... Faye was still looking at the unconscious geek, idly swishing his jizz around in her mouth. She thought back to those last strangled wheezing sounds he made just when he'd deposited it there. So that's why he's called Weezer. And I thought it was because he's a fan...

Anyway... Faye reminded herself. Back to business! I have an audition to finish!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.