Faye Fellatio
Chapter 4: (Faye's First Film?)

Copyright© 2011 by brianm

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 4: (Faye's First Film?) - Supercute brunette, Faye Skylark, decides to put her amazing oral talents to work by auditioning for a part in a porn film. Does she get the part? Well... Not exactly...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Workplace  

It was 10.15 Saturday morning and Faye was applying the last of her make-up in front of her bedroom mirror. She felt the flutter of butterflies in her stomach as she prepared to star in her first porn film.

That's OK, she thought. A few loads of cum in there will settle them down.

OK, it was only a small production, arranged by members of a college fraternity, but it would signal Faye's arrival on campus and could be the start of something much bigger.

She'd called all her friends from high school and told them all about it. They were extremely excited for her and were avidly waiting for news of how it went.

The guy Faye had blown to get the part earlier in the week (Who she now knew as Grant) had seemed very impressed by her performance, yet the butterflies were still there.

Faye took a deep breath and thought again of the hundreds of cocks she'd blown over the years. She knew how talented her mouth was, and was certain it would stand her in good stead against whatever college hunks they lined up in front of her. Go ahead ... line them up... she thought. Then watch me blow them down!

Laid out on her bed was a tiny blue tartan tube top with matching mini-skirt. On the floor beneath them were a pair of blue high-heeled shoes and a small blue shoulder bag.


Ten minutes later Faye was crossing the campus grounds toward the Theta Iota Tau dorm. It was a warm day and she had decided against a coat.

There weren't many people on the grounds that morning, but every one of them had their eyes firmly focused on the pretty brunette with large perky breasts and spectacular legs.

As Faye crossed the street two cars narrowly avoided crashing into each other. Neither driver moved again until Faye had turned a corner and was out of sight.

"Dear God!" one old man called out loud from a bench as Faye strode by, and she smiled at the implied compliment.

Faye saw a couple kissing, partially secluded behind a tree. The guy suddenly seemed to lose interest and just stared silently as Faye passed by.

"Dave... ?" his girlfriend hadn't seen Faye and just gazed at his vague expression. "Dave... ? Are you alright?"

"Oh, babe..." he replied dully. "I really need to make out..."

Faye listened to his comment and smiled again as she turned another corner. The dorm was just ahead.


"Faye!" Grant called out when he saw her walk into the dorm's common room.

Faye waved back and looked around at the organised chaos around her.

There were two video cameras on tripods, another two smaller ones being held by very nervous looking guys. Another guy had a very professional looking stills camera. There were what looked like umbrellas with lights in the centre. Other lights had transparent coloured plastic film over them. And one guy was holding a very long metal pole with what liked a furry dildo on the end.

"Wow!" Faye looked again at all the equipment and the dozen or so guys busily holding cameras, connecting wires and doing sundry other things. Some looked very busy. Others looked like they were trying to look very busy.

"Thanks for coming over, Faye," Grant walked over and they kissed. "You ... look ... great... !"

"Thanks," Faye blushed, feeling slightly embarrassed. "Well ... here I am! Where do you want me? Is there anything I need to know?"

"Things are a bit cramped as you can see, but if you'd go over into that corner there, we should be fine." He indicated past the cameras toward the opposite side of the room. "The only thing to remember is to be careful not to let the guys cum. Give them a good suck. Get them hard. Don't let them shoot."

"O ... K..." Faye replied, a little surprised, and walked over to the indicated spot. Well, I suppose they don't want them cumming too soon, she thought to herself. If I suck them off too quick this could be a real short film. As she settled herself into the corner and waited to start she noticed the butterflies in her stomach once again. Deep breaths, girl! Keep cool! "What about lines? Do I need to..."

"No ... no ... you don't need to worry about that. Just keep those dicks rock hard, yeah?"

Faye nodded. Keeping dicks hard? That's easy enough...

"OK guys!" Grant called out to the assembled crew. "I think we're ready to go!" This resulted in a sudden flurry of activity around the room, especially among those only trying to look busy.

Faye took a deep breath, licked her lips and let some spit build up in her mouth ready for its first cock.

"OK and 3... 2... 1... action... !" Grant made a karate chopping motion in the air with his arm, as it seemed the professional thing to do...

It was then that Faye realised everyone was looking away from her. At any time that would be strange. She was a noticeable girl ... She was used to people looking at her. Sometimes for extended periods and occasionally through binoculars!

Faye was running the implications of this through her mind when Melissa walked in! Her jaw dropped open. What is she doing here? Faye almost called out loud.

Melissa was dressed as a cheerleader. The outfit was very similar to the Dallas Cowboys outfit with the knotted blouse but was in bright red instead of blue. She had a guy wearing a red football jersey on each arm. They were talking but Faye was so stunned she missed what it was they said. She continued to watch in silence as the three of them sat on a sofa in front of the cameras. They were all laughing and then the guys began to play with Melissa's big tits. She giggled and was soon unzipping a fly in each hand.

Faye had to admit that the busty blonde did a very capable job of fishing out both cocks at the same time, and that those tits were impressive - very impressive, but that didn't tell her why she was stood in a corner behind the cameras...

After a couple of minutes three more guys in football jerseys burst in and caught Melissa happily wanking the cocks beside her as she continued to have her tits felt up by the even happier guys.

"OK ... Cut!" Grant stood up and this loud interruption brought Faye back to reality. "Now, Melissa baby, can you keep those guys ticking over?" Melissa nodded, a big smile on her face. He then turned to the newcomers. "Faye will look after you guys, and be careful... She's good..."

The three guys looked over at Faye and their eyes lit up. "Alright!" cried the first as he rushed over to stand in front of her.

"Excuse me..." Faye tried to catch Grant's attention. "What's happening?" But he was too busy managing the events around him. It seemed everyone wanted him for something...

"What's up, babe?" The first guy asked Faye as the others came up behind him.

"I'm not sure what's happening..." Faye explained, a little exasperated. "Grant promised me I'd be in the movie, but I'm over here and all the cameras are pointed at her." There was a slight edge in her voice at that last word.

"You're the fluffer, aren't you?" The second guy responded, half way through pulling his dick out of his flies.

"The what?" Faye looked at him in confusion.

"The fluffer..." the third guy was also pulling out his dick.

"What's a fluffer?" asked Faye, unfamiliar with the term.

The guys looked briefly amongst themselves for a moment, before the first guy took the lead.

"The fluffer doesn't appear in the movie. She takes care of the actors with blowjobs and handjobs and keeps them hard between takes. Plus, if a guy is having trouble getting it up, she, you know, helps out..."

"I ... see..." Faye's eyes glazed over for a few moments as a lot of thoughts made their way through her mind.

Foremost of these thoughts was, I'm ruined! This soon expanded to, I've told everyone I'm in this movie and they're going to think I was lying! My old friends will make fun of me and my new ones won't want to know me.

Shit! Shit! Shit! You never told me anything about this, Grant, you bastard! Faye's mind was working overtime as she tried replaying all their conversations through her head.

"Be back here at 11am Saturday, and wear something cute," he had said after she blew him a few days ago. That means I got the part, right?

What had he said when she arrived? " ... if you'd go over into that corner there, we should be fine." And then, "The only thing to remember is to be careful not to let the guys cum. Give them a good suck. Get them hard. Don't let them shoot."

Give them a good suck...

Don't let them shoot...

Don't let them shoot...

The bastard! Faye's mind screamed. He's got me here as a fluffer! He doesn't want me in his movie, he wants that big-titted bimbo over there! He just wants me to suck these guys hard for her.

For her...

Don't let them shoot...

Right... ! Faye decided. You ruined my life. Well two can play at that game ... Don't let them shoot ... Hah!

"Are you OK?" one of the guys asked Faye, gazing into her faraway eyes.

"Yes ... I'm fine..." Faye shook her head gently as she retuned to the present. "Thank you. So ... I'm the fluffer... ?"

"Grant said you're very good."

"Did he?" Faye's eyes glazed over again momentarily as she looked across the room at Grant once again. Then she snapped back again. "Yes I am. Very good ... Give me a couple of minutes and I'll show you just how I good I am. Come on boys ... give me those cocks!" and she dropped to her knees.

Hmmmmm... Faye thought as she let the first guy, now stood in the centre, push his cock into her mouth. No time to mess about... and she let all eight inches of him slide down her throat. Then she tightened her throat around him and began to hum. At the same time she took the other cocks in her hands and began rubbing them up and down.

"Wow! Holy shit!" the guy in her mouth called, gabbing hold of his friend for support. "She is good! Fuck!" Her tongue had just started doing something to his balls, causing him to look down in wonder. Shit! She was licking his balls, yet his dick was still wedged well and truly down her throat. How the fuck can she do that!?

"Yeah, man ... her hand is awesome too." This was the third guy, a tall African American with a nine inch tool.

The second guy hadn't said a word since Faye took his six inches in her hand. He just had a huge grin lighting up his face.

Faye switched from licking the first guy's balls to applying vacuum-like suction to his crown.

"Oh ... Sweet motherfucking hell..." the guy profaned. He'd never felt anything like it. He'd heard urban legends of guys putting their dicks in mechanical vacuum cleaners and thought it must be something like this. He was all ready to blow his load when the suction stopped and his cock was in open air. "Noooooo..." he muttered weakly unable to cry out any louder. A moment later he felt a firm hand grasp his eight inch dick and begin wanking it at a steady pace. Not hard enough to bring him off but enough to keep his balls in overdrive, ready for their big moment...

Faye had moved her mouth onto the African American's nine-incher and was having a lot of fun with it. She hadn't sucked many black cocks - maybe a couple of dozen - but she thoroughly enjoyed them. She wasn't sure if they were any larger than white guys or not, but they generally seemed more confident and she thought they tended to last longer.

That last factor was important to Faye who was forced to admit to herself that she was sometimes too good a cocksucker for her own good. All too often, just as she was beginning to enjoy herself - Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! - and it was back to square one...

Faye quickly found that the black guy seemed to like having his piss-slit played with, so she teased it mercilessly with her tongue between sucks and a very gentle nibbling behind his crown with her teeth. She flicked her eyes up occasionally to stare passionately into his, and was pleased by the wild, ecstatic look of joy he gave her in return.

Yep, Faye told herself. You're about ready to pop. And she took her mouth away and shared it with the third guy - the one with the silly grin.

The black guy stared down in horror when Faye moved her mouth away but a moment later he felt her firm hand grip on his dick in its place, keeping him firmly balanced on the edge of an eruption...

The last guy didn't seem like an obvious choice for a porn film. He wasn't as cute as the other two and had very unfashionable looking glasses falling off the end of his nose. But Faye liked him instantly.

Perhaps it was something to do with the constant praise that came out of his mouth.

"Ohhh ... that's awesome!"

"Ohhh ... thank you!"

"Ohhh ... You're sooo good!"

"Ohhh ... that feels... Ohhh!"

He almost didn't stop...

Faye assumed he didn't get his cock sucked much and, taking pity on him, decided that was about to change. She liked sweet-natured boys and he seemed very nice. And some of the faces he pulled while she blew him were hilarious! It was all she could do not to laugh!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.