Faye Fellatio - Cover

Faye Fellatio

Copyright© 2011 by brianm

Chapter 3: (Clearing Out The Pipes)

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 3: (Clearing Out The Pipes) - Supercute brunette, Faye Skylark, decides to put her amazing oral talents to work by auditioning for a part in a porn film. Does she get the part? Well... Not exactly...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Workplace  

Riiiiiiiiingggggg!

Faye finished cleaning out the cupboard below the sink and went to answer the door.

What a time for the sink to get blocked, Faye sighed. Mr Robinson will be here soon.

Faye had invited her favourite tutor round for some "private study." She was a bright student and her studies were going well, but it never hurt to blow your tutors from time to time and keep them happy.

"Erm ... Miss Skylark?" a young tradesman carrying a tool bag gave her an embarrassed look from the other side of the door.

"Hello," replied suddenly remembering she was wearing a tiny red bikini top and microskirt and not much else. In fact the not much else were shoes. Again bright red and very high. They added at least three inches to her 5'6" height and did wonders for her already spectacular legs.

"Er ... Mr Stevens..." the youth scratched the back of his neck and seemed thoughtful for a moment. " ... Mr Stevens is sorry but he's on another call. He asked me to er ... have a look ... er ... look in..." His eyes seemed to have difficulty focusing on Faye's and kept dropping down to her barely concealed chest.

"Come on in," Faye stepped back to give him room, but not too far back that he could avoid brushing against her tits as he entered. She felt her nipples rise as they sent excited signals to her brain. "This way..." Faye brushed past him again and led him toward the sink. Awwwww ... he's cute, Faye thought to herself. I wonder if I have time to limber up before Mr Robinson gets here? She licked her lips in anticipation.

"The sink is blocked and I need it sorted out quickly. I have ... company coming and ... we ... er ... might need the sink..." We certainly will need the sink, Faye continued to herself. He makes such a mess...

"Er ... OK ... right, Miss..." the apprentice nervously reached into his tool bag and began...

First he tipped half a cup of bicarbonate of soda into the plughole, and half a bottle of vinegar after it. There was some fizzing sounds as, over the next ten minutes or so, he pushed a variety of small rods down into the sink. It didn't help. He tried using a plunger but that was no better.

"It's er ... pretty stuck in there..." the slightly geeky looking teenager looked awkwardly at Faye. "Do you ... er ... know what it is?"

Faye thought for a moment. "I had porridge this morning and didn't finish it. Could that be it?"

The apprentice didn't look too sure but he didn't have any better ideas. "I ... er ... expect so," he ventured. "Mr Stevens will know."

Mr Stevens knows what's in my sink? Faye thought with a smile. "Isn't there anything else you can try?"

"Well ... we have a ... er ... machine that's like ... erm ... a vacuum ... It can ... er ... suck or blow out the ... er ... blockage." The youth was trying really hard not to look at Faye's tits. Occasionally he succeeded, and that was when he looked at her legs. Thank goodness for baggy overalls, he thought to himself.

"Well, can we try that?" Faye asked, encouraged.

"Mr Stevens has it," the lad mumbled, looking downtrodden. Then he brightened. "I can give him a call. He could be here in a couple of hours..."

"I can't wait that long." Faye sighed. "I have ... company."

"Shame..." the apprentice mused. "The Hydronator 2000 Turbo is a beautiful machine. It has five gears, and did you know it..."

"Yes... !" Faye interrupted desperately. She'd heard quite enough about boys' toys at high school. She found the best way to stop them was by taking their dicks down her throat. That shut them up pretty quickly. But right now she needed her sink fixed. Wait a moment... she thought as an idea worked through her mind. I wonder... "Just how does the Hydo thingy 2000 work?" she asked.

"The Hydronator 2000 Turbo?" the geek-in-training asked.

"Yes, that!" What else would she be asking about?

"You disconnect the pipe under the sink and connect the Hydronator to the end of the pipe. Then you select suck or blow..." he paused and couldn't avoid looking at Faye's pretty mouth for a moment. These overalls are a godsend. " ... and er ... it ... er ... does the business."

"Great! Get the pipe off then and we'll give it a go!" Faye clapped her hands with enthusiasm. This could be fun!

"B ... but Mr Stevens has..." the youth started to reply.

" ... just get the pipe off," Faye insisted. "Trust me."

The young apprentice seemed to consider it. The customer is always right, Mr Stevens always said. Even if they're wrong. And he reached into his tool bag once more.

Five minutes later he was lying on his back with his head under the sink. The pipe was almost off.

"Would you like a coffee?" Faye asked the body on her kitchen floor.

"Oh ... er ... yes please," the apprentice replied between hammerings.

"Is it OK for me to use the tap?" Faye asked, wondering why removing the pipe needed hammering sounds.

"Yes," came the answer.

Faye picked up the kettle went to the sink to gill it. She stood over the prone apprentice, straddling his prone body with her beautifully long legs.

"Awwwwwgggwwww!"

A strangled cry erupted from Faye's feet and she looked down. She could see the apprentice look up at him with an agonised look on his face. He had a strange, glazed over expression on his face and his mouth was wide open, but otherwise she couldn't see what was wrong with him.

"Are you OK?" she asked, concerned, but the youth paid her no attention. He was apparently on another planet ... his eyes having that far away glaze... "Hello... ?"

"Ooooooowwwwwwhhhhhhhhh..." the guy now added a lopsided grin to his glazed expression, and his tongue was half hanging out.

Faye was just wondering if he was having some kind of seizure when she realised where his glazed expression was aimed ... right up her skirt. Right up her tiny, bright red micro-skirt at her very un-pantied pussy. Well that explains that, she determined, but for confirmation looked down his body at the lower front of his overalls. There were definite signs of a bulge and a small, but growing, stain. Yep, that explains that.

"Come on," Faye took pity on the poor guy. She took a couple of steps back, taking her pussy out of view and allowing his vision to slowly return to normal. "You can't just lie there..." Taking his arm she helped manoeuvre him round so that he sat back against the refrigerator door. "Did you manage to get the pipe off?" she asked when it looked as if he'd recovered a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.