Amber in Between - Cover

Amber in Between

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The middle story following "Weekend at Grandma's". Teenage swinger Amber is going from high school to the university, with stops at a community college, a network based around sex, and several parties (read orgies). Preparing for college is not easy, especially for a swinger who must hide that activity from others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When the final grades of the year were posted I had a 3.82, more than enough to get into LSU. The college must have notified the University. Two days later I got the letter announcing my official acceptance into the incoming freshman class.

Technically I wasn't a freshman, I'd be entering as a sophomore, but that's not the way universities act. I would have Orientation, Counseling to get me aimed toward a major, Sections (Scheduling) to get my classes, and the inevitable paying of fees and so on. I looked at the sum, and swallowed heavily.

It wasn't as bad as it had been in years past. In high school I'd spent some time researching college tuition costs. When Student Loans were guaranteed by the Federal Government, colleges had ratcheted up their charges to maximize their income. In the general fall out after that fiasco, the whole business model put in place in the 90s was thrown out. Colleges were no longer run as a business with the main income being derived from the government, but from traditional sources, grants, income generated from property and school run businesses, and contributions from wealthy donors as well as tuition. That model had worked for more than a century, and though it was painful, colleges reverted back to it.

They had to pay a price; the alumni went through the faculty and did some housecleaning, what the more extreme parts of the media called a "political purge". A lot of parents were extremely unhappy with the education their kids were getting, and wanted changes. More than a few tenured professors lost their jobs when the whole concept of tenure was rvised. Corporations weighed in, too. They were dissatisfied with the quality they were getting in college recruits, and as they tended to be major underwriters of a school, their influence was substantial.

That still left me scrambling to get the money for school. My brother Rick had gone to Tri-Parish and then on to the business world. My sister Krys was at LSU, and that left me, the third child, having to find the cash that would get me through school. I went after every partial scholarship I could find. I'd worked in a retirement home just because they would pay half my tuition for the first two years at LSU. I did other things like that. I knew it wouldn't hurt if I could get a job over the summer that would pay a lot of the bills. The trouble was, the economy was still recovering, and there weren't that many high-paying jobs for unskilled labor.

Dad had connections, though, and one night he came home with a letter. "How would you like to work for All Channel Communications?" he asked.

"Doing what?"

"General intern help. They need some people, but their requirements are pretty strict. For one thing, you can't talk about what you do."

"That doesn't sound ... I don't know, that doesn't sound right."

"Remember that channel you got hooked on in Nevada?"

That was a reference to Sex TV, a channel devoted to sex, adult fun, and everything associated with it. They had an alliance with Nude TV, which had been around for quite a while.

"All Channel produces Sex TV and other related channels."

"Oh." I nodded. "No wonder they want someone who'll keep her mouth shut." Every program I'd seen on Sex TV was x-rated, even the shopping program. I'd bought my vibrator from them after watching a model demonstrate its use.

"What does an intern do?"

"Whatever needs to be done to help with the production. I'm assured it's all behind the camera."

"Good. I have an aversion to being photographed in certain circumstances."

"I have a phone number so you can set up an interview."

I called, and two days later I had a phone interview. Two days after that I was invited to a teleconference interview. I'd wondered whether they would fly me somewhere or they'd send someone out to talk with me. This answered that question. I suppose when you're a multi-multi-million dollar communications company you can do something like that. The only thing I wasn't prepared for was that it was conducted in the nude.

I didn't have to undress, but the woman and man conducting the interview were naked. That was unexpected, and for the first and only time in my life I felt overdressed for an interview.

I don't have a problem with nudity; I'd better not given my social life. I'd read of something like that in a magazine my parents got. A woman who landed the job as a receptionist at some nudist community interviewed in the nude, but her job kept her clothed, at least when at work.

I wore a nice skirt and blouse for the interview—at least I didn't have to worry about the right kind of shoes!--and tried to hide my surprise when the screen cleared and the couple with all of their skin showing greeted me. I'd been prepared for everything but that.

I don't remember much about the interview. It lasted far longer than I expected, and we touched on a lot of things. One thing I didn't have to do was disrobe. They were naked, so I would have if they asked, but they didn't seem to focus on the way I was presenting myself. Instead they went over my background, what I liked doing, and touched, very carefully, on my experiences. I answered as best I could. I tried to be honest and up front with my answers, and I must have said the right things. Three days later I got a letter in the mail inviting me to work with them as a Summer Production Assistant. I'd have sick leave benefits and some other things, including the chance to work for them again if I got good performance reviews. They pointedly didn't mention a salary, but I was assured I'd be generously compensated for my work.

I accepted, and at the end of the week I was on a plane to their production headquarters in Fr. Worth Texas.

I was met at the airport by the woman who'd interviewed me. She was dressed in a nice blouse and slacks, and whisked me and my luggage off to their offices. I'd been on the ground less than an hour and I was faced with a ton of paperwork, including several Non-Disclosure Agreements. I wouldn't be allowed to talk about who or what I saw. Partly that was so they controlled the content they put out, but it was also for everyone's privacy. I fully understood. Stuff like this could destroy their business if it got out. They also told me my salary.

I seriously, and I mean seriously considered going to work for them full time and not going to LSU. If this was what a Production Assistant made, what about a full-time employee? I was impressed.

The woman, Barbara Stevens, had also secured an apartment I was sharing with three other girls. It was on the north side of town, and had a beautiful view of the freeway system. Other than that, quite honestly in that part of Texas there wasn't much to see except a lot of other buildings. The rolling plains that I'd read about were there, just not this close to the center of town.

The other three girls had various jobs with the production company, though I was the only "assistant". Raye worked in accounting, Simone as a painter, and Cherry as a script and continuity girl. Hers was the most technical as she had to make sure they didn't have "gaffes" between a shot on one day and another, such as missing a chair or painting, or even something as mundane as the order of forks at a place setting. In all honesty, Cherry was what you would call anal, being very focused on details, and, as I learned, almost ideal for the job.

There were two of us in each bedroom, and I was paired up with Cherry. We spent the first couple of nights talking, that is before work took us away. I soon realized that all three girls had experience with being nude, but I was the only one who was sexually active. I decided to keep that part of my life quiet.

Being a Production Assistant means you're a "Girl Friday". You do whatever they tell you. I'll say this, no two days were the same., and nothing I did involved having sex On some days I hovered just off camera putting props on the set for the shopping show, and the next day I'm helping in make-up as the actors and actresses were cycled through. I did get to appear in a few shoes, though my face was seldom featured.

The first one was an x-rated version of the show The Office. The premise was that there was this call center office where a mysterious gas was introduced by management. It turned everyone as horny as can be, but, and this was the tension, they couldn't do it all of the time. They only did it at lunch and on breaks. All of the rest of the time they walked around and worked clothed only from the waist up.

Every week the show featured one couple or a situation that had to be worked out, usually with plenty of creative sex. We had two locations: the "downtown office" where a lot of action occurred, and the "satellite office" where they had a pool and grass so you could get some outdoor action and the actors and actresses were nude all of the time.

In either location there was a lot of sex. My role, and I even got a line of dialogue, was to be under a desk, doing something. My body was visible from about the waist down, so people got a really good look at me down there, but nobody saw my face. And my dialogue:

"You ready for lunch Chrissy?"

"Give me a few more minutes, I'm reconnecting this computer."

Riveting dialogue that ranks right up there with Rhett Butler and Scarlet O'Hare in Gone With the Wind. And in the afternoon rushes, where you get to watch the raw footage, they panned right over that part of me, slowly, letting the world see what I looked like down there.

The second was a weekly hour-long drama called Naked in School, lifted from a series of stories by that name on the internet. Basically it's set in a high school, and every week one lucky couple get to be naked. Touching and groping are allowed, though I wasn't sure if much sex was involved. Most of the stories were on the relationship between the two naked people, usually two strangers who are brought together by this experience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.