Amber in Between
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The middle story following "Weekend at Grandma's". Teenage swinger Amber is going from high school to the university, with stops at a community college, a network based around sex, and several parties (read orgies). Preparing for college is not easy, especially for a swinger who must hide that activity from others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Her name was Suzette, she was from a parish, almost in Bayou Country, and she intrigued me.

When you swing you have to deal with a lot of come. I had never let anyone other than Eric come in my mouth. If a guy came on my face, I would keep my lips sealed. That didn't mean I didn't lick it up. I knew the taste of the stuff, salty and a little bitter, and definitely warm. I'd had enough shot on my tummy and boobs, and either licked it up, or did so with my fingers. Then, in my senior year in high school I'd taken to licking it off some girl's tummy. And I let other girls do it to me.

Suzette was sweet, gentle, and a hot-blooded Creole. She had dusky skin, and the white cream of a boy's passion stood out on her skin. It tasted good, and one night I followed the trail of droplets up onto her breasts. One thing led to another, and we ended up kissing.

I'd never kissed another girl, not like that. The kiss was soft and fierce, and really passionate. I'd always loved a good kisser, but Suzette blew away all of the boys I'd ever locked lips with.

We finally broke for air, staring at each other in confusion. This wasn't what I think either of us expected. Then, while everyone else around us contin8ued to hump and suck, we went over to a corner, drew each other down on a mattress, and kissed again. This time it lasted longer as our bodies adjusted and slid together.

There are ways girls do it, sometimes with legs between legs, or fingers, or whatever. We kissed, we touched, and we slowly began to caress and do each other.

Every girl learns to do herself. Our mothers weren't supposed to do such things because they'd been conditioned not to. But girls learned to do themselves anyway, much like guys learn. That was the way it was here. I knew how it felt when I touched myself in certain places, and I did the same to her. And she returned the favor. It felt incredible. We kissed, we touched, we kissed some more, and things got ... interesting. After a bit it dawned on me that I was making her come. She was turning me on the same way, and together we got all warm, hot, and happy.

Sex with a guy afterward was almost an afterthought. I hadn't gone down on her, she hadn't done that to me, but somehow we'd brought each other off. That was unexpected in more ways than I could name. I'd always done it with guys. Did this mean that I was really a bi-sexual?

"I don't think so," Suzette said quietly as we sat against the wall and talked. "I mean, I like you, and I'd be real interested in trying this again, but I don't find other girls all that alluring."

"Me neither." I took her hand. "It was special."

After a bit we got with some guys, but ended up sitting together again. Her skin was sweaty, and her pretty breasts were rising and falling rapidly as she fought for breath. Her hair was mussed and there was color in her cheeks that didn't come from make up. She looked gorgeous.

That night I tossed and turned. I'd seen girls with other girls ever since I'd started swinging. In high school you're almost aggressively oriented toward guys because that's the social climate. You're trying to be "normal" even if you have sex just for the fun of it. That's one of the reasons so many girls are insecure and seek validation: they're afraid of not being "normal", whatever that is. Here I'd just had sex with a girl. I knew it didn't mean I was a lesbian because I'd had sex with boys, too, and enjoyed myself. The lesbians I'd met did not enjoy sex with a man. Period.

So that left bi-sexual. I knew there were women who could go either way in the swinging world. I hadn't understood the attraction, until now. Guys were hard, especially in one place, but they had hard muscles, hard shoulders, and muscular and hard butts. Girls were soft. Suzette had kissed me, and it had been so soft and tender I almost couldn't describe it. A guy would have pressed his lips firmly against mine, taking what he wanted, not that I wouldn't have enjoyed it. But her skin was soft, her breasts soft but firm, and so on.

I consoled myself with one thing: neither one of us had to clean up when we were done. We hadn't had to douche, or wash come out of our hair. Oh, we'd been smelly from sweat, but it was Louisiana with a humidity somewhere north of 90% and, in the summer, heat to match. You had a hard time not being sweaty. We'd just exercised a bit more intensely than most girls did.

Suddenly I was hyper-conscious of the girls around me. Normally you're constantly evaluating other girls, checking the competition as they say. You look at how tight their clothes fit, how high their hemline is, how they did their hair, and just what their make-up was revealing and hiding. But now I saw the curve of their bosoms, the curve of their tummy, and things I knew guys checked out. It confused the daylights out of me.

Reality in the form of a history test snapped me back a bit. But after it was over I felt the need to unwind. I didn't because I had an algebra test the next morning, and besides, there weren't any parties that particular night.

Suzette homed in on my like a guided missile the moment I showed up with my date at the next party. 'I loved what we did," she said quietly as we stood there surveying the mingling, "and I admit I'm awfully confused."

"Me, too." The first pair of pants had dropped by then, and I couldn't take my eyes off of a truly wicked looking hard dick. I imagined what it would feel like, and I felt a tingling down there.

"So anyway," Suzette said, "don't be upset if you see me with a guy or two tonight."

"I have no jealousy issues," I replied.

We pointedly stayed away from each other, though we could both feel the attraction. I lost myself in a pile of male bodies, and I'm sure Suzette did the same. At the end of the evening, though, we were lying on the couch, side-by-side, and holding hands as a couple of guys put it to us. The guy who was giving it to Suzette was doing at it hard enough her body was shaking and her boobs were bouncing back and forth. She was squealing with every thrust, and grabbed my hand as she got close.

We had this spectacular four-way climax, and afterward we lay there, glowing.

"You realize boys are walking past and can see right up our legs," she said with a laugh. "And right now I don't care."

"I hope they enjoy the view." I could have crossed my legs or something, but the rules were different at these parties.

"I think we should probably shower and get dressed," she said after a bit.

"Probably." We headed for the shower. We didn't fool around. I helped her with her thick dark hair, she scrubbed my back. We got all sparkly clean, and I realized as we dried off and dressed, that I didn't have any urges to take her to bed. Apparently the shower had been enough.

"Meet me for lunch tomorrow?" she asked. Her date was cleaning up, while mine was making Tabitha squeal with delight.

"Want to meet at 11:30 or noon?"

"If we meet at 11:30 we'll avoid most of the crush."

"True."

About then my date came. Tabitha held him, stroking and kissing his cheek as they drifted down. After a bit he got to his feet, helped her up, and they shared the shower, ostensibly to clean up. That may have been so, but her breasts took a lot of cleaning, and the same with his dick and balls. He was half-hard when he went searching for his clothes, and Tabitha was breathing hard. I seriously thought about doing something about that dick of his, but...

My stomach should have been in knots, I should have lain awake that night tossing and turning as I considered what Suzette and I were going to talk about, but none of that occurred. I slept like I always did after an evening of sex: sweet and restful, and I awakened all fired up and ready to face the world.

I couldn't wait for lunch, but there were a few classes to get through. We had moved on from Mark Twain to Ernest Hemingway, and I had to give an impromptu talk about "The Old Man and the Sea:. But the rest of the classes were simply exercises in showing up. So for once in my life I did just that.

I saw Suzette when she walked onto the patio. She was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, something you normally don't see in Louisiana. But Suzette was from the bayous, and it got hot and steamy down there, so maybe a day with the temperature in the 60s was "cool" to her. She'd pulled her hair back and it hung partway down her back in a ponytail.

"You look good enough to eat," she said by way of greeting.

"We didn't try that," I replied. "But thank you."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that amount of intimacy :

I wasn't either, and said so. I'd touched girls down there before, usually to help them get over the top. But those had been momentary things when we were caught up in the excitement of the moment. Doing it deliberately felt ... wrong. It was as if there was a line we both acknowledged and didn't want to cross.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.