Fourteen to the Fifth Power

by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

Copyright© 2011 by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

Humor Sex Story: A topical flash story that helped me work out a few frustrations. Alice and a group of her high school friends discover sex at just the right age. This one's for Canada.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Age restrictions: Stories may not contain characters younger than 14 having sex. In other words, all characters that engage in any sexual activity must be 14 or older.

—SOL submission guidelines

Alice was a pretty 14-year-old girl who lived in Canada with her parents and her twin brother, Rance, who, being her twin, was also 14 years old. Alice and Rance attended a private Canadian high school, where they had many friends who were 14 years old, although some were older, like 15 or 16 years old.

One crisp autumn afternoon, Alice invited her 14-year-old girlfriend Sarah to come back to her house with her.

“My parents aren’t home,” Alice said as school was letting out for the day. “And my brother has band practice, so we’ll be alone. We can hang out and be 14 together.”

“Oh, I like being 14,” Sarah said. “Let’s go!”

When they got to Alice’s house, the two 14-year-old girls sat on the sofa in the living room, where they drank tea and ate scones with butter and jam and talked about boys and dating. Both of them discovered that, for 14-year-olds, they were woefully ignorant about the facts of life.

“I never even thought about sex before I turned 14,” Alice confided to her friend. “But now that I am 14, I think about it all the time.”

“Me, too,” Sarah replied. “Being 14 makes me incredibly hot, but I’ve never even been kissed. I wonder what it’s like.”

“Well,” her friend said, “I’ve heard that girls at slumber parties practice kissing on each other. But I haven’t been to a slumber party since I turned 14, so I’ve never seen it done. Girls under 14 don’t do that. Maybe we could try.”

“I don’t know,” Sarah said. “But I guess it would be OK, since we’re both 14.”

Bashfully, the two 14-year-olds brushed their lips together.

“It doesn’t feel like much,” Sarah said.

“Maybe we’re doing it wrong,” Alice replied. “Try opening your mouth a little.”

The schoolgirls kissed again. Alice tentatively extended her tongue and licked Sarah’s lips. Sarah liked the feeling. She licked Alice’s lips in return, and soon the two 14-year-olds were pouring their tongues back and forth into each other’s mouths.

“This is fun!” Sarah gasped. “I never thought being 14 would be like this!”

The 14-year-olds kissed some more, and then, on an impulse, Alice placed her hand over one of Sarah’s breasts. The nipple felt like a dried pea through Sarah’s sweater, blouse and bra. Sarah slid her hand up Alice’s pleated skirt.

“I’m getting warm,” Alice said, and she took off her school sweater.

“Me, too,” Sarah said. She took off her sweater as well.

After 14 minutes of kissing and groping and complaining about how hot it was getting in the living room, both of the girls were naked. They each had soft, perky breasts with small pink nipples typical of 14-year-old girls. Their pubic hair, like that of most girls their age, which was 14, was thick and matted along their vaginal lips but sparser at the edges. Alice was a dirty blonde, and her pubic hair was a light yellowish brown, while Sarah was a redhead whose bush blazed like the setting sun.

Sarah sucked Alice’s erect nipples and twined her fingers through the coarse tendrils of Alice’s pubic hair, separating the outer lips of her vulva and gently massaging the moist, swollen pillow within. Something wonderful happened to Alice, something that had never happened to her before — she moaned and shuddered and sighed.

“I think I had an orgasm,” she said.

“Where did you learn that word?” Sarah asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.