Caged
Chapter 6: No Pain, No Gain

Copyright© 2011 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: No Pain, No Gain - A girl awakens, trapped in a cramped cage. Can she escape, or will she come to love the cage?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Nudism  

Arleen's old Toyota arrived about fifteen minutes after the limo dropped off Thomas and his slave, then left. He opened the huge loading dock doors and let her drive in.

The waitress was obviously having second thoughts, as she exited her car. As he greeted her, he did his best to assuage her fears.

"So glad you decided to come," he said, shaking her hand warmly. "Before we go any further, let's talk. I need to understand you better."

Relieved, she nodded.

He escorted her through the large loading bay doors. Inside was a pair of metal four-legged stools. Thomas sat on one. Following his lead, Arleen sat on the other.

"So, you live with your mother and daughter; anyone else?"

She shook her head. "Just the three of us."

"What does your mother do?"

"Not much. She has severe arthritis in her hands. She can cook, with a little help from Tonya, my daughter."

"And how old is Tonya?"

"Ten. She'll be starting fifth grade, in September."

"So, you are the sole provider for you three."

She nodded. "Mom gets some disability, but it's not near enough."

The dominant stood up. "I think I understand your attraction to submission."

"Really?"

"Yes. In your life, you are always in charge; always the responsible one. You carry the weight of three generations on your shoulders. This is a role you are not suited to. You have taken it by necessity. You'd much rather be the wife at home, letting your husband be the breadwinner."

Arleen's eyes were like saucers. "How do you know all that about me? It's like you looked into my soul."

"It's very common. Many businessmen: CEO's, chairmen of the board, and company presidents, are submissive. They hate the yoke of responsibility, and love getting to follow somebody else's orders, unquestioningly."

"So you understand what I need."

"Better than you do. Just put your faith in me, and do just as I say, and you will have a fulfilling experience."

Arleen looked leery, but nodded. "Okay."

"First, undress."

She looked down, and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"But! Don't look at your body, as you are doing it. Keep your eyes fixed on me. Know that you are doing this because I'm ordering it."

After she stripped, Thomas walked around her, examining her body. Self-consciously, she put up her hands to cover her breasts and bush.

"Ah Ahh! Hands down, eyes forward."

With some effort, she complied.

The waitress had a stocky body, of a woman who worked hard manual labor. Her legs and arms were muscular, but not in a bodybuilder kind of way. She had large breasts for someone so lean.

He swatted her left cheek, leaving his hand to squeeze her ass.

She let out a gasp, and stifled a moan.

Thomas repeated the slap on her right butt cheek.

She shuddered again.

"Now, when you speak to me, call me 'Master' or 'Sir'. Do you understand?"

"Yes ... Sir."

"Very good."

"Reaching to a high shelf, he pulled down a black leather dog collar, with silver studs. He handed it to the black girl. "Buckle this around your neck."

With trembling hands, she put it on, fastening it loosely.

Thomas reached up and adjusted it two notches tighter. Off the same shelf where he got the collar, he retrieved a chain leash, which he attached to her neck. "I'm going to take you to your training area. When I'm leading you, clasp your hands behind your back. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

Walking briskly, the dom led Arleen out to the frame. The slave was waiting in front of it, kneeling. She was nude, as usual.

Thomas had the new submissive put her hands and feet in the metal brackets.

The slave stepped up and secured her, using belts and Velcro straps, just like Thomas had done to her, not so long ago.

As she was doing this, Arleen cleared her throat. "May I ask a question, Sir?"

"You may ask."

"I don't know the name of your ... assistant. What is it?"

Amused, he said, "Go ahead, Slave. Tell her your name."

Blushing, she spoke, barely above a whisper. "I have no name. I'm just a slave."

Arleen was stunned. "What do you mean 'no name'? Everyone has a name."

"I don't. When I became a slave, I gave it up. When I finish my training, my master will give me a name."

"That is so hot!" she whispered. Her whole body shuddered.

Thomas spoke up. "But you are not taking that path. You have a life outside these four walls. You are to keep your name."

The slave, having finished binding her, walked to her room, and returned with an electric barber shear.

"W-What are you going to do with that?" asked Arleen.

"What my master tells me to." Without hesitation, the slave girl cut off armpit hair to just stubble. The bound girl tried to object, but realized it would do no good. "Master Thomas wants his girls bare, like me."

"So, you're also going to do..."

" ... Your pussy. Please don't wiggle." Carefully and methodically, the slave sheared off all but a few millimeters of stubble of her pubic hair.

Arleen did not notice the man waiting behind his slave, until she was done. He had in his hands a bowl of warm water, a can of shaving cream, and a multi-blade manual razor. "Now, it's my turn to finish the job."

"Please ... be careful."

He looked her in the eye. "I am always careful. Nothing I do is by accident."

She nodded, but still watched him fearfully.

As he shaved her pits, he asked her conversationally, "have you ever been bare before?"

She shook her head. "No, Sir. Not since puberty."

"Not even your armpits?"

"I've trimmed them back some."

"Well, you are in for a treat."

Finished with that task, Thomas got on his knees, and shaved her legs. He then covered the remains of her pubic hair with shaving cream. "This is the most delicate part. If you need to move, please let me know."

Without waiting for a reply, he started shaving. When he'd finished, he walked away with the shaving implements.

The slave girl stepped up with the electric shears, but with a different attachment. This one looked like a small cone, the type of cutter usually used for trimming nose and ear hair. "This is the last step," she promised. Lying between Arleen's legs, she ran the protected clipper up her crack, starting at the base of her labia, around her anus, and up to where her butt crack ended. She did this over and over, until the clipper stopped making it little chopping sounds.

The brunette, staying on her knees, scooted in front of the black girl. She leaned forward, and licked the length of her pussy lips, with her long tongue.

Arleen cried out. "Oh! Oh! What are you doing?"

The slave smiled. "Isn't it obvious?"

She looked around for Thomas. He was standing to the side. She didn't notice the bamboo switch in his hands.

"Please, Ma ... Sir. You said you wouldn't..."

"I said that I wouldn't fuck you, unless you begged. At no times was my slave mentioned."

The slave girl concentrated on the waitress' clit. She alternated between sucking and flicking it with her tongue.

Arleen begged her. "Please don't do this. I'm ... I've never ... I'm not gay."

She pulled her mouth away. "Neither am I. What I am is a slave who obeys her master's instructions." With that, she drove her long tongue into her vagina, tongue-fucking her.

Thomas waved his hand to get her attention. "See this rod? I am going to beat you with it."

Arleen's eyes bugged. "W-Wait. I don't think I want you to..."

"Yes, you do. You're just scared about something new. Trust me."

Without waiting for a response, he walked behind her. He paused just a few seconds, to prepare, then lashed out with the quarter inch diameter switch. It whistled through the air, and landed squarely on Arleen's ass.

She cried out. Her body shook violently, and her pussy squirted fluid all over the slave's face.

The black waitress was still panting, when the next blow hit her on her waist.

She climaxed again, moaning in pain/ pleasure.

Thomas striped her back with a total of ten lashes.

Arleen was exhausted. Her body was bathed in sweat. She hung from her restraints like a ragdoll.

The slave girl was soaked in the other girl's squirted fluids. It matted her hair and dripped from her breasts.

Thomas pulled her aside, behind the curtain in front of her room. "Well? How was she?"

"Juicy. Every time you struck her, she squirted. I almost drowned, Master."

"Really? I seems that our waitress is a major pain freak. Go, let her down. I'm going to get some supplies."

He went to his storage closet, grabbed a carpet bag, and filled it with items from the shelves.

"Master! Come help!" he heard his slave cry.

He raced over and saw Arleen slumped over her shoulders and back. The black girls weight was too much for her.

"I think she fainted."

The waitress raised her head. "Didn't faint. Just exhausted." Using her flagging strength, she managed to lift herself off the slave, and collapse on the floor under the frame.

The master held up a finger. "I'll be right back." He returned with a protein bar and a bottle of PowerAde. "Eat this slowly," he said, handing both items to Arleen.

She methodically chewed the bar and sipped the energy drink.

"So, what do you think?" asked Thomas.

"That was the most ... incredible experience of my life. I loved that I was helpless against your switch."

When she had finished eating, he asked, "Are you ready for another round?"

Startled, she paused. "Sure. Do you want me back in the frame?"

"Not this time. I was getting my equipment, when my slave called out." Thomas headed back to the storage closet, and retrieved the carpet bag he was stocking.

"Stand as tall and straight as you can," he instructed the novice sub. "Feet together, hands flat against you sides."

She readily complied.

Out of the bag he pulled out a set of inch wide black leather belts, of varying lengths. The shortest one he tightened around Arleen's legs, just above her ankles. Going up, he buckled another belt above her knees. Next, he buckled one that bound her wrists to her hips. And finally, he strapped a belt across her elbows and breasts. In effect, the only joints that still had movement were her ankles, knees, and neck.

"Oops, I forgot one thing," said Thomas. He fished a box of dental floss out of the bag. Using it, he tied her big toes together.

Walking around her, he inspected the belts, making sure they were tight.

Reaching in the bag again, he pulled out two items: a long metal poker, with two tines at the end, and a leather ring gag. "Open wide, please," he told Arleen.

When she did, he put the ring in her mouth, and buckled the leather strap around her head. This made her incapable of closing her mouth.

"See if you can stick out your tongue."

With a little effort, she managed to get her tongue through the metal ring.

"Excellent." Thomas led his other slave to a spot ten feet from the other girl. She sat on the floor, facing Arleen, with her legs spread wide.

Returning to the black girl, he said, "The object of this game is for you to get to my slave, get your face between her legs, and make her come..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.