Caged - Cover

Caged

Copyright© 2011 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 3 Coming in from Behind

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 Coming in from Behind - A girl awakens, trapped in a cramped cage. Can she escape, or will she come to love the cage?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Nudism  

A few hours into her sleep, something woke her with a start. There was no one in the room to wake her. It was almost like someone shouted into her brain.

And she woke from the middle of an intense dream too. She was dreaming again about licking Master Thomas' shoes. But, in addition to wearing the shoes, he was also behind her, fucking her; and beating her with the bamboo switch.

As soon as she got her bearings, the slave realized that something was different. Her legs weren't all scrunched up. They were stuck out straight. One quick look told her that the door to the cage was wide open, and her legs were sticking out into the room.

Did her master padlock the door as usual? She had assumed that he did, but thinking back, she couldn't remember.

She crawled out of the cage and stood up, stretching her arms. "I'm free," she thought. "I can escape. He doesn't know I'm out. If I'm careful I can find an exit and run to the police."

A doubting voice in her head countered this idea. "But what if he finds you before you escape? Imagine how bad the punishment will be."

"You're younger and stronger than him. If you surprise him, you can knock him out and escape."

"Are you sure you can take him?" asked the fearful voice. "You are just a weak girl, who has been kept hungry and tired. Can you really defeat your Master?

"And if you do get away, what then? You are all alone. The only person that loves you and will take care of you is Master Thomas."

She sat on the bed, debating what to do. The longer she thought, the stronger the voice of fear, doubt, and need became. It reminded her how her Master had fed her and took care of her, and made her body come dozens of times.

"But her has hurt you, and beat you," countered her old assertive self. "He has hurt you worse than you've ever been hurt before."

"He is training me. Molding me into the person he wants me to be. And to be honest, wasn't the last time in the frame, a major turn on. Not to mention all the fucking and sucking."

She lay back on the bed and started stroking her pussy. Her passion rose quickly, as frustration from lack of release the day before welled up.

Before she could come, the door opened, and in walked Master Thomas. "Why are you out of your cage?" he asked in his usual reasonable tone.

Panicked, she fell to her knees. "I'm sorry, Master. But there was no padlock on the cage door. It was wide open. My legs were sticking out."

He motioned for her to rise.

She regained her feet, automatically assuming the required stance.

"You are not in the cage because it is locked. You are in there because that is where I want you to be."

She nodded. "I see. I understand now."

"While you are in the cage, the gate must always be closed."

Panic hit her again. "But- But my feet kick it open while I sleep. I can't control that."

He stroked his chin. "Hmm. That is a problem. But I think I have a solution.

"But first, your punishment."

She paled. "P-Punishment?"

He nodded. "You got out of your cage without permission."

Tears trickled down her cheeks. "I'm sorry, Master."

He patted her shoulders. "I know. So this time I won't be too severe." Retrieving a leash, he connected it to her collar, and lead the slave out to the other room. The area in front of the frame was illuminated.

"Before, I taught you how to properly walk & stand. Now, I'll teach you how to kneel. Kneel before me."

She did so.

"Spread your knees wide. The balls of your feet should be overlapping, and your hands clasped behind your back."

The girl made the necessary adjustments.

"There are variations to this position. Standard is what you are in right now. Make sure your back is straight."

She pulled her shoulders back.

"That's it. Very good!"

She blushed at his praise.

"The back position is very simple. Lean back, your arms supporting you.

"Very good. If I tell you 'kneel back' or 'lean back, ' this is what I want.

"Go back to standard."

When she did, Thomas left for a few seconds, and returned with a new tool to punish her with. It was a whip, with a foot long hard wood handle, and a dozen strips of thick leather attached to the handle. Each was three feet long and an inch wide.

"This is a flogger. As far as whips go, it is pretty tame. We'll start with ten lashes to your back.

"Lean forward as far as you can. Put your hands as far forward on the floor as possible."

She tried, but could not reach very far.

He shook his head. "We need to work on your flexibility. Here, let me help you." He leaned his full weight against her back.

A series of pops, that almost sounded like cards being shuffled went down her back. She let out a gasp, but found she could lean forward a lot further. "Thank you, Master."

"Don't mention it. You'll find that limberness is something that has to be worked on, every day, for years.

"I've known some girls that, after years of practice, were able to eat their own pussy.

"Now don't move. I'm going to whip you ten times on your back. With every lash you will say ... hmm, what will you say?"

"I'll obey you, Master. I'll be good," she suggested.

"Very good! Alternate the two sentences with each lash."

The lashes Thomas gave were mild, at least at first. He didn't so much as whip the strands, as let them fall. He switched sides of her back, with each lash.

At first, each hit stung a little. By the time the ten lashes were done, her back burned like it had been badly sunburned.

"Now, lean back."

Remembering his instructions, she leaned back, resting her upper body on her arms and hands.

"I am now going to give you ten lashes to your breasts."

Panic and fear rose in her. She raised a hand in front of her. "Please Master! Don't do this!"

Thomas raised an eyebrow, but not his voice. "I have other floggers that are more severe. Some have heavy metal tips on each end. Others have glass shards imbedded that scratch and scar with each lash. If you make any move to block my punishing you, I will use one of those on you, instead. Understand?"

The slave put her hand down. "Yes, Master." Tears streamed down her face, as Thomas stepped forward with the whip.

He let the leather straps fall. She screamed in pain as they hit her large sensitive breasts.

"Keep saying the sentences," he reminded her.

She did, as he walked around to her other side.

The pain was excruciating. Her usually pale white breasts, after ten flogs, were a bright red. Her pale pink nipples were brown.

"You can stand now," he said.

Still weeping, she stood. She remembered the correct position of her hands and legs.

"Are you ready to start your day, or do you need more sleep?"

"If it is all the same to you, I need more sleep."

Thomas nodded. "Very well." He escorted her back to her room.

At the cage, he handed her an open padlock. "If you wish, you can lock yourself in. There are holes for it on the inside."

"Thank you, Master."

"But, in order for you to do this, you'll have to back into the cage."

"I can do that."

She crawled in, rear first. Her head was by the gate. She locked herself in, with a loud click.

"You have no place to store the key, so I'll hold it for you," said Thomas as he left.

When she tried to sleep, everything felt strange. The bars underneath her were in new places, and the light from the room shone on the opposite side of her face.

After some time adjusting, she finally got back to sleep.


Again, she had strange dreams.

She was in a large dark room, on her knees, worshiping an eight foot tall golden idol. The statue was shaped like Master Thomas' cock. There were other worshippers, but she couldn't make out who they were.

An unseen voice called out, "It's your turn, Slave."

She fearfully got to her feet and approached the giant phallus. She wrapped her arms and legs around it, with both barely touching, and tried to shimmy up it. She made some progress, but her sopping wet pussy made her slide back down.

It was at this point where she was awoken by Thomas. "Time to wake up, Slave," he called.

She moaned. "Please, Master. I'm so tired. Let me sleep a little more."

Thomas tsked. "That is not the right attitude for a slave. Looks like we'll need to put in the butt plug, to get you motivated."

"No, Master! I'm up! See?"

He smiled. "That's more like it." He reached down and gave her the key to the padlock.

The slave girl noticed that Thomas was naked. The erection, she saw in her dream, was near her face, as she took the key. She automatically got wet, as she crawled out and handed the lock to her master. She then stood in her assigned position.

"Today's lesson will involve you losing your last virginity: anal sex."

She thought it over. "Won't that hurt?" she asked. "I know the butt plug hurt."

"If it hurts at any time, let me know. Okay?"

She looked relieved. "I will, Master."

"Before we begin, I need to start training you on another aspect of slave life."

"Wha-What's that?" she asked fearfully.

"With massive jugs like yours, any master will want to do something with to your nipples. Most likely he'll either pierce them, or have you wear these..." Thomas pulled out at chain, with a clip on each end. "Possibly, all the time."

Relieved, she asked, "What's that?"

"Nipple clamps. There are several types. These are tweezer-style.

"You wore a pair briefly, when I first fucked you. But I don't think you really felt them, then."

He attached the clamps on her pink nipples, so the clips pointed toward each other. The thin gold chain connecting them hung limp between the mammaries.

The girl gasped as each was attached. She bit her bottom lip, and a tear trickled down each cheek.

"How does it feel, Slave?"

"It hurts! I really hurts, Master." She reached up to her breasts. "Please take them off."

"No! If you touch them, without my permission, I will punish you."

She started to weep. "But they hurt, Master!"

"I know. But you'll get used to it. After a few times, you'll see that the discomfort you are feeling right now is nothing, compared to some clamps."

She wiped away her tears, and tried to get past the pain.

Thomas led her to the bed. She climbed onto it.

"In order to make your ass-fucking as painless as possible, you need to make my cock as slippery as possible, with your mouth."

With no more prompting, she licked her master's dick, coating it with a generous layer of saliva.

"That's enough," he said. "Now, one advantage of those clamps is that it makes your pussy wet. Isn't that true?"

Blushing, she nodded. "But just seeing you gets me wet, Master."

He nodded in acknowledgment. "But now, you need as much juice as possible. Take the fluid from your pussy, and rub it over and into your ass. Get it as wet as possible."

She did her best, but found the maneuver awkward. "I think I'm ready."

The slave was already on all fours. "This is going to be a lot like doggie-style that you learned yesterday. You won't have to have your head as far down as before. I will adjust your rear so it's at the right angle for me. Remember this position. But, for your final master, it might be different."

"Yes, Master."

Thomas shifted her hips down a bit. "That's perfect. Here we go."

With no more warning, he shoved his large head into her virgin ass.

"Ow! Ow ow ow! That hurts!"

"Thanks for telling me." He then grabbed her hips and pushed another two inches into her.

"God, that hurts! Please don't!" She tried to crawl away.

"Don't you dare!" he exclaimed. Reaching around, he grabbed the chain between her breasts and gave it a yank.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.