Caged - Cover

Caged

Copyright© 2011 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 2 Oral Exams

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 Oral Exams - A girl awakens, trapped in a cramped cage. Can she escape, or will she come to love the cage?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Nudism  

After about two hours of sleep, the girl was woken by someone poking her with a stick. "Hey! Wake up."

"Huh? Wha?" she mumbled groggily.

"What's your name?"

"Sharon," she said, and put her head back down to sleep.

"Wrong answer," said her master.

Before she knew it, she was being dragged out of the cage, and thrown on the bed. By the time she was fully awake, she was tied down, on her back, spread eagle on the full-size bed. A loop of rope, from under each corner, held down an arm or leg.

Master Thomas was standing at the foot, between her legs, naked. His cock was fully erect. Held in his hands an inch wide black leather belt. "Now, tell me again: What is your name?"

The slave realized her mistake. "Oh, Master! I'm so sorry. I wasn't awake. I have no name. I'm just a slave."

He nodded. "It is clear that your mouth knows this, but your mind doesn't. I need to train you, so you'll remember."

Her still groggy mind looked down at the belt with fear. "I'll remember, Master. I swear I will."

"That's right. You will." He tapped the folded up belt in his hands. "Since this is your first time, we'll only do ten lashes. With each hit, I want you to say your phrase. What's the phrase?"

The terrified girl was weeping. Tears rolled down her cheeks and sides of her face. "I-I have no name. I'm just a slave."

"Very good. We won't go to the next lash until you say it. Understand?"

Still crying, she nodded. "Yes, Master."

"Very good. Let's get started." Thomas lashed out with his belt.

The slave screamed in pain, as the belt landed directly on her newly shaved pussy. "Please, Master," she wept. "Please stop."

He lashed out again, hitting the same spot.

She screamed again.

He shook his head. "We're still on number one. I told you, we won't go on until you say the phrase."

With tear-blurred eyes, she looked at him. If anything, his erection was even harder and higher. "I ... I have no name." She paused to get a breath. "I'm just a slave."

"Good. Here comes number two." It struck the same spot again.

She screamed and wept some more.

Thomas prepared to strike again. "If you don't say it quick, it won't count."

"IhavenonameI'mjustaslave," she blurted out.

"Very good." He whipped her pussy again.

With each hit, she thought she was going to pass out. But she didn't.

By the time they got to number ten, she was weeping so badly, her words were barely intelligible.

Thomas dropped the belt and shook his head. "That was horrible. It is obvious you need a lot more training."

With no warning, he leapt in the air, and landed on the bed, shoving his cock into his slave's tight pussy.

She screamed as her bruised labia were forced apart.

"You're so wet!" he whispered in her ear. "Getting beat must really turn you on."

She was in too much agony to reply.

"Tell me again: What's your name?"

She fought through the pain, and answered. "I have no name. I'm just a slave."

"That's my girl." He raised his pelvis, pulling his cock completely out, then slammed it back in again.

She cried out.

"Tell me again," he whispered in her ear.

She moaned, as the pleasure she felt inside, competed with the pain outside. "Ooo, I have no name, Master. I am only your slave."

"Very good." He proceeded to pump her hard and fast, taking no consideration for her pleasure.

"Please," she begged. "Not so hard."

He ignored her pleas.

She groaned under his merciless pounding.

As he came, he shoved his dick in deep, as his cock pumped load after load of sperm into her. That set off an orgasm in her.

She moaned as he pulled his wilting penis out.

He rose and unbound her arms and legs. "Now, do you think you can remember?"

Still crying, she sniffed. "Yes, Master."

"Because, next time, I'll have to be rough on you." He pinched her bruised clit.

She cried out, in either pain or pleasure, or both.

He shoved her off the bed. She landed on her ass, with a boom.

With no leash at hand, Thomas hooked two fingers under her collar, and pulled her back to her cage.

"Get in," he ordered, "and get some more sleep."

She crawled in, and he closed and locked the gate.

He walked out of the lit room, leaving her alone and caged.

As her adrenaline wore off, the full pain from the beating took hold. Her whole crotch felt like it was on fire, and in the cramped cage, she could not spread her legs. So she couldn't try to soothe the hurt. All she could do was lay there; and feel her pussy throb and burn. Even though she was bone tired, the pain kept her awake for hours.

When she did sleep, her dreams were even more graphic. She was on her hands and knees before Master Thomas, licking his black leather sneakers. As he was sitting there, he was whipping her ass and back with a long tree branch, just like her father used to. All the time, he chanted, "You have no name. You have no name."

She woke up with a rock hard clit and a sopping wet and swollen pussy, neither of which she could touch; and both of which burned from the torture before.

It's amazing how you can hurt and feel good at the same time, mused the girl, as she tried to get back to sleep.


She was dreaming about being gang raped by a dozen men, all of whom looked like Master Thomas, when she was woken by a loud voice. "Wake up. Wake up!"

It was the real Master Thomas, standing before her naked. "What's your name?"

"I don't have a name. I'm just a slave," she answered automatically. She didn't know how long she'd been asleep, but it wasn't long enough. She was still tired, and having trouble thinking straight.

"Very good," he said, sticking the clasp of the leash through a hole in the bars, close to her face. "Attach this to your collar."

When she did, he pulled on the leash, so her face was next to the bars. He got on his knees, and stuck his flaccid cock through the bars in front of her face.

"You have some experience with this. Let's see how good a cocksucker you are."

"But ... but it's not hard."

"You're supposed to get it hard."

Tears formed in her eyes. "How?"

Thomas sighed, let go of the leash, and stepped back. "You've go a lot to learn..."

Suddenly, this man's opinion of her meant a great deal to her. "I-I'm sorry," she said mournfully.

"It's okay. It just means that you have more to learn than I thought. You'll learn it today." He walked around and unlocked the padlock on the gate.

She crawled out of her confinement. "I want to learn, Master." And to her amazement, she really did. She just wasn't saying that to make him happy.

"I know."

She started to stand.

"Be careful." He stood by to catch her.

This time, there was no cramping. Just a head rush and dizziness for a few seconds.

"Today, we're starting your training schedule. Before you eat each day, I'll teach you a new position or technique. Today, there's two lessons, to keep you on schedule. After breakfast, you'll have physical training. After that you'll be ready for another meal. Then, I will use you however I see fit. It will teach you what it really means to submit."

The word, and what this might entail, made her shiver, in the overly cold room.

"Finally, a shower, and off to bed.

"Any questions?"

She hesitated, but so far, she hadn't been punished for any question. "When will I get a name?"

"That will be up to your final owner."

This confused her. "Final owner?"

Thomas retrieved the dangling leash, and lead her to the bed. "I implied it yesterday, but never said it. Right now, I am your master, but I am just a trainer.

"Get on the bed, Slave."

"A trainer?" she asked, as she crawled on.

"That's right. I'll train you to be a good obedient slave then sell you to one of my customers."

He pulled a device out from under the bed. "Arch your back, please."

"Who-who's my final owner?" she asked, as she tried to do as he instructed

Thomas shoved the butt plug up her ass, and immediately inflated it.

She cried out in pain. "Not again!"

"I told you that this is part of your training. Until I am convinced you will obey and behave, unquestioningly, you will be wearing it every day.

She started to weep. "But it hurts so much!"

"That's the idea.

"Now, you were asking who your final owner will be. I have no idea. You were not a commission. I will put you up for auction, and you will go to the highest bidder."

She shivered and nodded.

"Today, we are going to practice doggie-style sex. Do you know what that is?"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not stupid."

He pushed the button, and she shrieked in pain, writhing on the bed.

"Slaves do not give attitude. Even if she thinks a question is dumb, she answers it 'Yes, Master, ' or 'No, Master.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she said, getting shakily back on her hands and knees.

"Do you know what doggie-style sex is?"

"Yes, Master."

"Rear-entry, or doggie-style sex is almost as easy as the classic missionary we did yesterday. While the woman can just stay motionless, and let the man do all the work, as a slave, you will show your gratitude to your master, for allowing you access to his cock, by pushing back against him. It is fairly intuitive. You'll get the rhythm quickly.

"We'll start with you putting your head and tits on the bed, and your ass in the air. Just like when we removed the plug last night."

The girl held up her hand. "Before we start, do you have any more of that magic ointment you used last time?"

He smiled. "That 'magic ointment' was just regular K-Y Jelly. It didn't do anything."

She scratched her head. "Then why did you rub it on me?"

"Do you know what a placebo is?"

The slave looked puzzled. "Is that a card game?"

Thomas took a minute to think of another tact. "Because you thought the ointment would make you horny, you became horny on your own. Thinking the ointment was 'magic' allowed you to release the slut in you that might not have come out."

She pondered this for a few seconds. "Wow. That's really tricky."

The trainer got up off the bed, and headed toward the door. "And speaking of ointments, I almost forgot..." He returned with what looked like a jar of cold cream.

"Turn over and spread your legs," he ordered. "I whipped you pretty hard with my belt last night, especially for a first time. I want to make sure you are in good working order."

He showed her the jar. "This is not a placebo. This will help relieve any aches or pains you got from last night."

She talked softly to herself. "I'd almost convinced myself that it had been a dream." She reached in and scooped out some to the white substance. "Feels like cold cream."

Thomas nodded. "That's its base. It contains several other medicines to relieve muscle aches and bruises.

She rubbed it over her clit, labia, and where her bush used to be. Instantly the fiery ache went away. "That feels good. Cool!" she said with a smile.

"Good. Now, get back in position. I'm about to fuck you from behind."

"Wait, Master," she cried, as she stuck her ass in the air. "I'm not ready."

"Not wet enough?"

"That's right," she said in a small voice.

"That's okay," he said, as he drove his cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh God!" she cried out.

"When you're a slave, it's all about what your master wants, not what you want. He'll fuck you, whether you are ready or not."

He pulled his cock out. "No, you're plenty wet."

He slammed his dick all the way in, his balls hitting her clit. "Though not as wet as last night, when I beat you."

"You're so deep!" she cried. "Deeper than before."

"Now, when I push in, you push back. Got it?"

"Yes, Master," she said as he pulled out.

As he thrust forward, she pushed back. Hard.

"Yes! That's it. That's a good slave."

Thomas set up a steady rate, and his slave matched it thrust for thrust.

As he got close to coming, he stopped moving all together, and had his slave do all the work. She vigorously slammed herself into his hard cock. "So close!" she cried. "Almost there!"

With a cry she slammed her pussy one last time, and came. Thomas came too, spraying her womb with his cum.

She pulled out, and collapsed on the bed. "God! That was hot!" she exclaimed.

Her master laid down beside her. "Wasn't this better than the first time?"

She nodded, "Just as you said, Master."

After they had caught their breath, Thomas laid on his side, looking at the girl. "The second lesson today, I think you'll like also. Yesterday, you learned about your sex organs. Today you'll learn about mine."

He propped himself up on his elbows, and spread his legs, so she could crawl between. "First of all, explore for yourself. Touch, stroke, and feel all you want. You can squeeze, but not too hard." He waved the remote in front of her. "I hurt, you hurt. Understand, Slave?"

She paled. "Yes, Master."

Tentatively, at first, she examined Thomas' genitals.

"So, tell me about Kyle."

"Not much to tell. He was a jerk."

"How so?"

"After I gave him my first blowjob, he bragged about it to his friends. It spread around the school."

"I see."

"He then showed a picture of me topless, which he took with his phone. He said he'd send it to the whole school if I didn't give him another blowjob."

"So you did."

"Yeah. And the jerk sent the picture anyway."

He shook his head. "That's a shame. Tell me about the two oral sessions."

"Not much to tell. He spurted about ten seconds after I started."

"And when he came in your mouth?"

"I spat into the trash, of course."

"With me, and whoever your final master is, that won't happen. Every drop of a master's cum is precious. You will swallow every bit."

Part of her expected this, but wasn't too thrilled. She nodded her head in agreement.

The slave twisted and turned the shaft of her master's penis; seeing how flexible it was. This got him hard. The girl shook her head in amazement. "I can't get over how something so small, soft, can get so big, hard."

"I will give you some instructions on giving head. I do not claim to be an expert, as I have never performed fellatio. But I do know what I like.

"The whole penis is sensitive, especially when erect. But some areas are super sensitive, and feel real good. The underside of the shaft, the rim of the head, and the tip, also called the glans, are main ones. As you practice, find out what works. You will develop your own style. No two women do it the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.