Camryn, the Nympho Nanny

by harry lime

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Camryn is diagnosed as a nymphomaniac and she decides to live out all of her sexual fantasies. She become a Nanny to a very strange and exciting family. Soon Camryn is discovering all of the kinky little secrets of the Hyde-White household. She has found the perfect spot to exercise all of her nasty little thoughts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Babysitter   .

Part 1

The Doctor put his hand on Camryn's shoulder. He looked at Camryn's parents and in a low voice said,

"I am afraid your Daughter is a Nymphomaniac!"

Camryn was startled and wanted to cry.

"Is it true?, she thought to herself.

Camryn knew she was in big time trouble right from the time her Mother and Father caught her being taken from behind, doggy style by her hunky boyfriend, Roger. It was such an awkward moment with Roger's cum shooting deep in her pussy. He was so startled that he pulled out in mid ejaculation, spraying creamy cum all over her Mother's new handbag. The poor parent looked down at the white cream running down the side of her bag and said in a stern voice,

"Camryn, have you taken no precautions, dear? How many times have I told you!"

Camryn did what she could to cover her bare ass as quickly as possible.

Roger could only stammer incoherently and exited the house in complete disarray. They never seemed to click after that incident.

Camryn's parents were so upset that they insisted on a complete physical and mental checkup for their daughter.

Camryn was not a happy camper!

"Suck one dick and you are a cocksucker for life!"

"Take it from behind from your very own boyfriend and they label you a Nympho!"

It was time for Camryn to go out and live life on her own. It was time for Camryn to get her own life for herself. It was time for Camryn to get her own place.

Her finances were not conducive to anything except a modest flat and she still had to get more income to support herself. An alternative would be a live-in position, like a nanny. Yes, that would work well!

The newspaper classified had only one job listed for a Nanny. It was a live-in position and involved looking after the needs of seven year old twin girls. It certainly sounded good to her. The charges would be old enough to use logic and young enough not to push the envelope too hard. She called the number and was told to be at their house for an early afternoon interview.

The house was huge. In fact, it was almost a mansion. Camryn walked up the driveway with a hundred different thoughts running though her head. Was her skirt too high? Was her breath sweet and fresh? Should she disclose the Doctor's prognosis of suspected Nymphomania? The last one was a definite no.

Mrs. Hyde-White was dressed in an impeccable business suit. She said her name was Penelope but didn't tell Camryn to call her that. Thus, Camryn stuck with the more formal, Mrs. Hyde-White. When she said that title, Camryn felt reduced to the status of servant, a sense of subservient obedience she had not experienced before in her life. The attractive, mature woman stood behind her drinking a cup of tea, while she questioned Camryn on her reasons for wanting the job. Camryn was honest and said that the money was the main factor along with the perk of having her own room and three meals a day included. Penelope bent over the low coffee table to set down her tea cup and Camryn couldn't help but notice she had no panty line at all. She was either not wearing any panties or had only a thong cord buried deep in her ass. It was an assumed speculation leading Camryn's pussy to brim over with pussy juice. She was mystified for the reason because despite her many attractive girlfriends, Camryn was not inclined to get physical with other girls, except when doing it in groups, like sleepovers or camping trips. She did appreciate a pretty girl going down on her and often allowed it to be friendly or gain a favor.

"Camryn, I think you will fit in well with our family!"

"Do you mean I have the job?"

"Yes, dear, you most certainly do. Can you start tomorrow?"

"Of course I can, Mrs. Hyde-White. I will be here bright and early."

Camryn took Penelope's hand to shake and found she was being drawn into a close embrace with the older woman. Her little nipples popped out and her pubic mound was damp after her body pressed tightly into the enfolding arms of the petite woman wearing no underwear.

She wasn't sure if Mrs. Hyde-White was merely being gracious or wanted to cop a feel of her new employee's body.

When Camryn arrived at the house to start her new job, she met the girl's father. Winston Hyde-White was about forty years old, Six foot two inches tall, exactly 180 pounds, clear blue eyes, and dark wavy hair with barely perceptible flecks of grey. She also noticed the bulge in his black form-fitting running suit.

"If that is there when there is no action, what would it be like when aroused", she mused silently to herself.

Camryn looked up at him from her much lower level and realized that his cock would be right about the height of her belly button.

"Oh, well, I can always jump up and wrap my legs around him."

She allowed herself a secret grin at the naughty thought.

Her room was more than adequate. She was also given a nice 36 inch TV and her own computer with internet access. She never noticed that they both had built-in cams with a full view of every corner of her room.

Mr. Hyde-White was a firm believer in security and the priority over concerns of privacy

He would spend quite a bit of time in future days and nights reviewing the tapes of Camryn's room to be certain she would be safe and secure in his house. Of course, he had to also review all those tapes of Camryn dressing and undressing, coming in naked from the shower, and the special tapes of her methods of masturbation when she thought no one was looking.

The tiny mike under the bed recorded all her special moans and groans when she felt the wave coming on. Also it recorded what she said to herself when she built up the orgasm she needed so badly.

"Oh, Wilfred! Stick it in my ass all the way up. Do it hard. I like it hard. Make me feel it. Make me do it. I want to do it for you, Mr. Hyde-White. Please, pound little Camryn's ass. Yes ... yes ... right there! Oh, my God ... Here I come ... can't stop ... I'm cumming. ahh ... ahh ... Duh ... yes ... Ohhh ... so good. Was Camryn a good girl for you, Mr. Hyde-White? I want to be good for you. Make me be good."

Her first evening of official Nanny Chores was easy.

The twins, Alice and Addison, were safely tucked away in bed by eight PM and Mr. and Mrs. Hyde-White were not due home from dinner and cocktails until eleven PM. She relaxed in the living room stretching out on the comfortable white leather couch.

A noise in the kitchen startled her.

There was man in the kitchen peering into the refrigerator.

"May I help you?"

Camryn queried in a stern, take-charge voice.

A young man looked over his shoulder at Camryn and smiled.

"You must be the new Nannie! Camryn, is that right?"

Camryn nodded her acknowledgment, but still regarded the tall, well-built youngster with suspicion.

"I am Oliver, more specifically, Oliver Hyde-White, that is. My parents probably forgot to tell you I would be home from University this weekend. He ran a finely etched hand through his sandy wind-blown hair.

Camryn noticed how flat his tummy seemed and that his backside was tight and well-muscled like a competition swimmer.

"The girls are in bed. Your parents are out dining, so there is only me to greet you."

Oliver followed her back out into the living room. He had a humongous sandwich of assorted variety and a squeeze drink pack obviously intended for the small girls. When he opened his mouth to cram in the sandwich, she was astonished at the amount of food that disappeared in mere seconds.

Camryn lay back on the couch, aware that her short skirt allowed young Oliver to see all her goodies. She had to admit the look on his face made her pussy juice begin to leak into her blue silk panties. The harder he stared at her goody locker, the faster he consumed the sandwich.

She was suddenly flushed with the need to taste young Mr. Oliver's sweet eighteen year old cock.

Camryn rose and turned her back to the young man to pick up his empty plate and deflated juice pack. She knew her ass cheeks would be just barely visible wrapped in the irresistible blue panties. She paused for a moment to see if he would be bold enough to touch her back there, right where she wanted it the most.

Oliver quickly stood and reached around Camryn to help her clear away the trash. As she leaned back into him, she felt the hard outline of a stiff hard cock rubbing into her ass crack. It was all she needed to fall into a shuddering orgasm bent over the coffee table. It had been several days since she had felt a real cock on her body. The feeling was overwhelming. She began to pant wanting more, right now, hard in her from behind. She knew Oliver was inexperienced, but she would guide his lovely cock into her juicy pussy hole and give him a ride he would always remember.

Oliver knew enough to uncover his cock in a hurry and address Camryn bent over flanks with his rock hard dick. Her hand on his cock head guided him to her open pulsating vagina. After a quick forward movement, he was seated deep inside the beautiful young Nanny. Each time he rammed his glorious thick cock into the wet pussy; he grunted and grabbed her ass cheeks with his long strong fingers. He would squeeze her ass hard, spread her cheeks, and slide up into her sopping wet pussy as deep as he could.

She could feel his cum ready to burst out inside her. Looking over her shoulder, she told him,

"Take it out and shoot your load all over my ass and back."

Oliver slid out of the tight pussy and bounced his shooting cock on Camryn's ass. His creamy cum covered her with sticky steams of liquid.

He pulled her blue panties back up, right on top of the pool of cum, and smoothed her short skirt so she looked presentable.

They sat for a moment, silent, looking into each other's eyes. Finally, Camryn said,

"Thank you, Oliver. But you mustn't tell Mum or Dad or I will lose my job.

Oliver looked at the new Nanny sitting in front of him. Her wide open eyes pleaded with him to keep her secret. His thoughts took into account the delights she could give to him on his weekends at home.

"Camryn, I will make a deal with you. I will keep quiet about this providing you give me a nice and complete blow job every morning when you come in to wake me up. You must do exactly what I say and you must swallow each and every drop of cum."

Camryn was shocked!

This was out and out blackmail. Yet as the thought sunk in, she realized it was an exciting proposition.

She would have to satisfy this horny 18 year old every morning like his servant slut. She could almost taste his cum sliding down her throat.

"OK, Oliver. But we have to quiet if your parents are home."

It was a deal that both would enjoy and regret for different reasons in the very near future.


Part 2

Camryn had washed up and removed the puddle inside her panties with the baby wipes in the bathroom. She had never expected young Oliver to be so oversexed. Then again, from her perspective, it was just perfect for her and would help keep her own needs under control and "In-House" so to speak.

No, young Master Oliver was just the perfect ingredient to keep her on her toes.

That thought reminded her of the master of the house, Winston Hyde-White. She would have to get up even higher than tip-toe to impale herself on tall Mister Winston.

She heard the two of them returning from their Dinner date shortly before midnight. Penelope was in a mood. She could see it in her eyes and in the way she stomped up the staircase without even a word to her. Mr. Hyde-White was standing in the hallway and seemed a little befuddled for an instant when he saw her.

"Oh, yes. Camryn! You reminded me of an old friend for a few seconds. She always had that certain glow at special times."

She could see that Mr. Hyde-White had been imbibing quite a bit this evening. Perhaps that was why Penelope was so upset going upstairs.

"Everything is fine, Sir. The girls are in bed and your Son, Mr. Oliver is in his room. It has been an uneventful evening."

That was a bit of a stretch but she figured it was her and Oliver's business. Camryn had no idea Winston would be reviewing all her activities in extreme close-up before he went to bed this very night. Within the hour, her agonizing orgasm would be etched in his mind before going to sleep.

That same videotape caused Winston to roll Penelope onto her stomach and rub his cock in her crack until he shot a very satisfactory load on her beautiful ass cheeks. Penelope did not know the sight of Camryn being fucked doggy style inspired her husband to use her ass in such a manner. She attributed it to the amount of drink he had just recently put away.

The next morning, Camryn slipped quietly into Oliver's room. He was still asleep with his arms flung out and his cock fully extended in a young man's early morning cock-stand. Without a single word, she rubbed her pussy hard and twisted her nipple before allowing her moist lips to enfold his lovely cock deep inside her needy mouth. In fact, she had stroked his shaft several times with her wet mouth and her greedy tongue before young Master Oliver was aware of her presence. Needless to say, he awoke with a smile.

"Oh, yes, Camryn. Is this my wakeup call? ""

"Don't stop."

"Keep using your lovely tongue."

"Right there!"

"That's it. Suck me hard, you little bitch."

"You are going to swallow every last drop and then lick me off with your tongue."

Oliver held her head steady with his hand on the back of her head. When she started to gag, he pulled out his cock and slapped it against her soft skinned cheek. Precious droplets of pre-cum sprayed into her hair and onto her face. Quickly, he shoved his man-meat between her lips a second time. This time he fucked her face with wild abandon and yelled obscenities into her ear. His passion ignited a fire deep inside her pussy. She had not felt so totally bad, since her piano teacher had fucked her with her ass bouncing on the piano keys in a strange and non-musical chaos of sound.

Camryn felt Oliver's ball sac begin to churn as his cum was pumped up through his shaft and into her waiting mouth. She prepared herself to swallow fast and covertly moved her hand into Oliver's straining ass crack. Her fingers found the little pucker hole and she commenced to massage it expertly. She wanted to insure all of Oliver's creamy cum shot out forcefully into her hungry mouth.

The load was very heavy indeed. She swallowed rapidly and managed to get it all down.

Camryn loved cum for breakfast.

It seemed to energize her more than any juice or other beverage.

Instead of thanking her, Oliver slapped her face playfully.

"You better keep your fingers out of my ass, you little slut!"

Camryn put her offending finger up to her lips and sucked every last trace of Oliver's scent into her mouth. Her tongue licked it completely clean.

"I like your ass juice, Oliver. It makes my pussy tingle."

Oliver inserted two fingers deep into her vagina and finger fucked her vigorously. Camryn was starting to shudder as her orgasm hit her suddenly and without warning. Her cry of sheer joy woke both of the twins next door to Oliver's bedroom.

"Ahhh. Make me do it, Oliver. Make me be a bad girl for you. Stick it to me hard, you bad boy!"

Oliver put his hand over Camryn's mouth and slapped her ass hard again and again. She felt her slit squirting her pussy juice all over the clean sheets.

"Oliver, stick your finger up my ass real deep. I want to feel your finger in my asshole."

The insertion of Oliver's finger made Camryn's little pucker hole tremble and clutch desperately as she arched her ass cheeks high in the air wanting it even deeper.

She lifted her mouth to Oliver and he pushed his tongue deep into her wet, saliva drooling mouth. He drooled some of his own saliva down into her open mouth and they both swallowed each other and sucked each other's tongues.

Camryn left the bedroom very quietly. She did not want anyone to discover her wanton behavior. Of course, she was being blackmailed, but she did enjoy it so much. What she still did not know was that Winston was perusing every single filthy moment of her visit to Oliver's room and he would discipline her for her bad behavior that very evening.

Penelope saw Camryn silently slip out of her Son's bedroom.

"I wonder what she was doing in there?" she thought to herself.

She still considered Camryn to be a bit naive and somewhat innocent in terms of sexual maturity. Penelope had her own plans for Camryn's education and they involved the use of a ten inch strap on and some extra-large anal beads for some pleasurable ass play.

When Winston headed to the kitchen for his morning coffee, he saw Camryn on her hands and knees in the den. She was picking up the twins toys from under the furniture. Her perfectly formed, heart-shaped ass was high in the air and she wiggled it most seductively as she searched for missing toys.

Camryn became aware of someone standing behind her and looked up and over her shoulder at the Master of the house, Winston Hyde-White. He was silent and stared intently at her bottom as she knelt far below him on the floor. His look was so hot, he made Camryn squirt more juice into her already damp panties. She put her head down lower and her ass up higher. This made her panties go even deeper into her ass crack and revealed the full curve of each perfect ass cheek. She rolled her hips in a circular motion suggestively inviting him to touch her sweet goodies.

Winston poked at her ass crack with the tip of his umbrella, pushing her panties even deeper into her crack. She gasped at the affront to her dignity. First checking the staircase, to make sure Penelope was safely tucked away in their bedroom, Winston set his briefcase down and slipped his hand under Camryn's skirt to insert his fingers into her sopping wet slit. She did not utter a single word, only a timid groan as his fingers slid easily inside her.

Mr. Hyde-White removed his dripping fingers and brought them up to inhale her scent and then taste her female juice with a curious tongue. He was most satisfied on both scores.

Camryn followed him with her eyes as he moved to the front door.

"Camryn, I want you to see me in the study after dinner. I have some instructions for you. Do be prompt!"

All she could do was to nod her head in agreement. She felt that she would have to obey him on all things in the future without question and without delay.


Part 3

After the twins left for school, Camryn was alone in the house. She sat in the den watching a soap opera on the television. The morning's activities had only served to make her hornier. The young actor on the screen was running on the beach in revealing spandex shorts. Camryn absentmindedly began to finger herself with a steady beat that made her clench her ass cheeks in frustrated desire.

Now the young actor was sitting on top of a breathless girl exhausted after losing the chase. Camryn put herself in the pretty girl's place and imagined the well-endowed lad sitting astride her pulsating pussy.

She did not know her every motion was recorded on Winston's secret cameras.

Her orgasm was almost there when the doorbell rang.

"Oh, Shit! I only needed one more minute."

She went to the front door and saw that the Postman had a package to be signed for.

"Just sign there, ma'am!"

The postal deliverer was easily six foot tall with sandy hair that flowed wild about his rugged face. He nervously pushed it back as he waited for Camryn to comply with his request. She waved him inside as she went back to the couch.

"I have to get my glasses. I can't see a darn thing without them."

Camryn signed the logbook and took the receipt from the handsome uniformed stranger. She put her arm on the man's hand and asked in her best little girl voice,

"Can I buy some stamps from you?"

"Of course, ma'am. How many do you need?"

"My boss, Mrs. Hyde-White told me to get a hundred. She has invitations to send."

"Sure, where is your dispenser?"

"I'll show you. It is on the desk in the study. The money is there too."

Camryn led the way down the long hall to the study. She noticed the postman's eyes never left her shapely ass for a moment. Her pussy began to really brim over as she imagined his cock taking her standing up with her panties at her knees. When she bent over in front of him to get the money from the bottom drawer, she noticed his erection inside his short pants uniform.

Innocently, she leaned back into his groin so he could feel the spread between her ass cheeks.

The sensation of the bulky man meat in her crack sent Camryn over the edge and she shuddered out her orgasm with an accompanying wail of pleasure.

That was all the encouragement the poor postman needed. He quickly pulled down his shorts and brief, lifted Camryn's skirt, pulled down her panties, and rammed his cock deep into her vagina. He vigorously pumped her pussy hard with his large shaft until she found herself being launched into a second and even more frenzied orgasm. This orgasm involved whole body convulsions that made her drop to the floor in a cum-soaked heap.

He bent over her prone body and stamped her bottom with a small hand stamp that said,

"This End Up"

She was not aware of this until Winston pointed it out to her in the study later that evening during her discipline lesson.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.