Ghosts of Fort Niagara
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Invid Fan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sequel to Taylor Con. A forgotten photo brings back memories of his late love, so one snowy evening Fred tells his growing family her tale.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"I'm always serious when there's a penis in me!"

"Well, THAT'S your problem!"

Fred thrust into Lisa faster, feeling her legs wrap around his waist tighter. If she could still speak, he wasn't doing a good enough job. Looking down at her face, he once again marveled at how beautiful she looked. Especially with her red hair spread haphazardly over his sheets, and her breasts jiggling in time to his thrusts. Smiling, he risked taking one hand off its mission of supporting his weight and used it to grab one of those breasts. Leaning down, he took it into his mouth and gently bit. Lisa cried out and he could feel her contract around him. Both her hands went to his head, and as he continued to softly nibble she began breathlessly chanting.

"Yes, yes, oh, yes..."

Fred suddenly felt his own release coming, and thrusting into her even faster he briefly released her breast to give her warning. She replied by pulling his mouth up to hers, and as their lips touched he could feel his seed flowing into her. He stopped thrusting and her legs tightened even more, both completely focused on the feeling of his release. Finally, Lisa relaxed her legs and Fred raised his head and looked into her beautiful green eyes as her hand came up and caressed his cheek.

"You really want me to meet your parents?"


They were lying in bed, her body half on his, enjoying not just the afterglow but life in general. Lisa's hand was playing with the hairs on his chest, while Fred ran a finger up and down her spine.

"It's going to be your first Thanksgiving alone, Fred. You should be with people."

"But I was looking forward to trying a frozen turkey pot pie!" Her response was to grab some of his short hairs and pull, to which he responded by giving her backside a pinch.

"Ouch!"

"You started it!"

Lisa pulled back, giving him a serious look.

"Don't you want to meet Mom and Dad?"

He sighed.

"I have to admit, I was never all that keen on my own family gatherings, so going to someone else's..."

"It'll just be us four. Please?"

She pouted at him. Fred was always a sucker for a sexy pout. Plus, he knew he'd be going to this in the end anyway. No sense putting it off any more and risk pissing her off.

"OK, I'll do it." She leaned down and kissed him soundly, hand going down to fondle his still soft cock. "Hmm," Fred moaned into her mouth, "does your dad know what his little girl likes doing?"

She pulled back and her eyes narrowed, hand taking a firm grip on his manhood.

"You get out of line, you die."

"But then you couldn't do it anymore! I think we have a stalemate!"


Lisa's parents lived in an old, post-World War Two house in the first ring of Buffalo suburbs. It was narrow and tall, with back and front porches, and painted a yellow that had to have been kept only because that's what's always been on the house. Fred parked his Ford hatchback in the street, and looked around the neighborhood. It was a nice place, although you could tell it had seen some hard times. It probably had been decimated when the steel plant closed in the 70's, but the houses were in good repair and he saw kids playing in a few yards. He had grown up on a street filled with houses but with a backyard that ended in a field with woods beyond that. They had joked that it was the last street before civilization ended, and that had been wonderful. Nothing better than having all that nature to explore in addition to tons of kids to play with. This, however, would have been fine too. A different kind of wilderness to explore.

Walking up to the front door, he smiled at the Buffalo Bills flag hanging off the porch. It was probably a law that every third or fourth house had to have either a Bills or Sabres item on display. Buffalo Bandits Lacrosse banners were good too, and anyone with a Buffalo Braves flag got bonus points.

He rang the doorbell, and it was opened a few moments later by a woman about five and a half feet tall, greying red hair, and a plump body. She had a warm smile, though, and her eyes sparkled as she looked him over.

"You must be Fred! Lisa has told us all about you! Come in!" As she stepped aside to let him enter, Fred mused that just once it would be fun to show up for a meeting like this and have the parent go, "What the! She never even said you existed!"

"I'm Mary," Lisa's mom said, leading the way into the living room, "and this is Lisa's father Bill." The balding man stood up from his recliner and walked over to give Fred's hand a good shake. He was a bit taller than his wife, and almost but not quite as plump. He looked Fred over with a practiced eyes, then motioned to the couch.

"Come, have a seat. You like football?"

Ah, so the testing had begun. Fred looked at the screen.

"I wasn't even sure Detroit still had a team."

"Ha!" Bill liked that one, obviously. He offered Fred a beer, which was politely refused, then started in on a well rehearsed spiel about what was wrong with the Bills that year. Fred only half paid attention. Part of him was suddenly flooded with memories of watching games with his mother. She had been the big football fan in the house, screaming at the TV and yelling at refs. During the glory days of the Bills, she'd plop down in front of whatever game was on, ask Fred who they wanted to win to help Buffalo in the standings, and then proceed to cheer that team on with all she had.

Fred quickly tried to suppress those feelings. This wasn't the time or place. Instead, he looked around the house. It was nicely decorated. There were a few touches that indicated an Irish heritage, as if the red hair wasn't enough of a clue. There were also the occasional picture of Jesus or a Pope. In fact ... more than the occasional one. Hmm...

"So, what do you do?"

Fred turned his attention back Lisa's Dad. Looking at him, most likely a bad joke like "as little as possible!" would go over well here. But, no.

"I teach in Akron."

Bill sat up in his chair.

"Akron? Isn't that where Dirk the Destroyer taught?" Fred smiled to himself. Should have known he'd be a wrestling fan.

"Yup, although he was retired by the time I got there. My mom was a substitute teacher, though, and often worked there when he was around." Lisa came into the room at that point, with a glass of Pepsi for Fred. He took it as she sat down next to him, and looking back at Bill went on. "Mom would often tell of how Japanese reporters would fly in to interview The Destroyer, and since the gag was he was never seen without his mask he'd put it on and teach like that all day. So, the reporters would enter the classroom and see this big masked guy teaching kids!"

"Ha!" Bill slapped his knee. "Gonna have to tell Ben that one! Always liked The Destroyer. Not like these modern guys. He had class." He took another sip of his beer, saw Detroit fumble the ball, and started in on Football again. Fred felt Lisa's hand slip into his. So far, so good.


It was about four when they sat down to dinner. They had gone all out: Turkey, dressing, corn, potatoes, beans ... Fred wondered if, as often happened when they visited his Polish Grandmother, he'd be loaded down with leftovers to take home because, naturally, they'd never be able to finish all this themselves! Something seemed to happen to women once they got above a certain age that caused them to try and ship food off on visitors.

"So, Fred," Bill said, looking at him across the table, "would you say grace?"

There was silence for a moment, and Lisa's expression looked a bit shocked. She so wanted to tell her Father not to go there, but ... it was too late. She looked at Fred. For a brief second Fred contemplated trying to remember one of the prayers from meals past, but unfortunately the one he knew best was from his Mom's Baptist side and even that he didn't think he could get right. He looked over at his host.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.