No Strangers Allowed in Tombstone - Cover

No Strangers Allowed in Tombstone

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Erotica in the old West. Marshall Hardison is in competition against Sheriff Bat Younger and the deadly gunslinger Blackie for the favors of the widow, Mrs. Agatha Primgrass, the fallen from grace ex-schoolteacher, Miss Lucy and the sensuous Mexican housemaid, Teresa. Kinkyness and raw sex flow freely in the Arizona Desert.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lucy thought Bat looked a little subdued when she entered the jail. He usually was quite loud and demanding just to show her who was boss. He told her to go upstairs. She surmised that something was amiss and was not surprised to see him appear at the door with his leather belt in his hand. Lucy quickly went down into the doggy position to give Bat good access to her rear end and lots of room to swing his belt. She had become a well-trained submissive after months of obedience training by Sheriff Bat Younger. The energy employed by Bat to spank her bottom with the leather belt startled her.

He was further incensed when he saw her gaping ass hole. It was visual proof that Miss Innocence was taking it in the ass behind his back.

Lucy started to cry when Bat continued to use the belt with a determined and uncharacteristic concentration. She wiggled her bottom in an attempt to induce him to change his focus from discipline to sexual activities. Finally, the lure of the gaping pucker hole was too much for Bat. He yanked down his trousers and shoved his throbbing cock up into Miss Lucy's gaping ass. His frenzied thrusting was matched by his spirited hand spanking of her exposed flanks.

The poor girl was in a tizzy of distress.

This was the most abrupt defilement of her body ever performed by the obsessed Sheriff. She had already experienced two mind-boggling orgasms and was well on her way to a third when the Sheriff began to spurt his seed deep inside her rectum. No sooner was her finished, than he flipped her over on her back and shoved his still rock hard cock deep into her already flooded vagina. The wild action pushed her over the top and she expended her third orgasm in a blur of naked skin coming together with the meaty sound of pure unadulterated lust.

Lucy lay on the bed in a pool of cum.

Bat had managed to push all her buttons and she was totally exhausted from the top of her head to the tip of her toes.

He had other ideas in his head and his desire to humiliate this fallen schoolteacher obsessed his brain. She had to pay for her disloyalty to him.

"Get yourself dressed up real pretty in that yellow and black dress I bought you."

"Hell's fire, honey, I am plain tuckered out."

A few well-placed smacks on Miss Lucy's cum covered ass changed her mind in a hurry.

Bat wanted to pay an unannounced call on the high riding Marshall with Miss Lucy as his bait to get the Marshall to see things his way.

Marshall Hardison was already bedded down with the succulent Teresa, the Mexican girl who had welcomed him so warmly when he arrived in Tombstone. His cum and her juices had already soiled the sheets in several places. The hotel laundry would be very busy tomorrow morning.

The knock on door brought a frown to the Marshall's weather lined face. He slowly padded over to the door stark naked and holding his sixshooter behind his back. Teresa's eyes were wide open with fear. She hoped it was not her mamacita come to pay her a visit.

Bat shouted through the locked door.

"Open up, Hardison, I know you are in there. I got Miss Lucy here to continue her conversation with you."

The Marshall placed his Stetson over his semi-erect cock and opened the door. A somewhat drunk Sheriff entered pulling the mortified ex-schoolteacher behind him. The yellow and black low-cut gown did nothing to hide the swell of her heaving bosoms. She was wearing the black fishnet stockings that were all the fashion in Tombstone for most females of dubious character claiming residence in the rough and tumble Western crossroads town. The raised black leather boots were specially made for her to accentuate the curve of her beautiful ass cheeks and the shapely tone of her long slender legs.

Teresa hid her face in the pillow but made no effort to cover her plump and erotically shaped bottom or to hide her generous and gloriously nippled breasts. Her trimmed bush was obviously recently used with noticeable dampness and traces of Marshall Hardison's creamy cum still visible here and there.

Lucy was immediately jealous of the dark-skinned girl.

She smiled when she saw the Marshall covering his nakedness with only his hat in front of him.

"Marshall, I want to dicker with you man to man. I spied you poking my Lucy girl here and I want to negotiate a truce with you about my errors of judgment here in Tombstone. I propose to give you poking rights to Miss Lucy in return for your easing off on my shortcomings."

Lucy gasped in astonishment.

Her master had just disposed of her like she was a dance hall whore up on a block. This was the most humiliating experience of her western adventure. The fact that she was drawn to the hard as nails Marshall made it even more embarrassing.

Theresa thought all of these non-Hispanic people were a little bit "loco" and turned over on her stomach and hummed a little song about a Senorita lamenting her lost lover gone so far away and never to return.

Bat took a look at those magnificent ass cheeks rising like twin mountains of pleasure waiting to be climbed on top of the sheets and his cock began to rise like yeast in a baker's oven.

He went over to the now lonely Mexican girl and began to massage her generously proportioned bottom.

Teresa started to whimper at the touch.

Marshall saw his interlude with the Mexican housekeeper had come to an end and turned his attentions to Miss Lucy.

"Lucy, don't you pay that loco Sheriff any mind at all. You are not beholden to me in any way. Of course, I would be pleasured for your company at any time. I will be moving on from here to Wichita and you are welcome to join me if you are not welcome to be with Sheriff Younger any longer."

Lucy could not believe her good fortune. An opportunity to get out of Tombstone and all the nasty reminders of her fall from grace. Wichita was an up and coming railway town and she might have an opportunity to go back to teaching. She would do anything the Marshall asked of her to have that chance to get back on her feet again.

Bat was already putting Teresa's ankles up on his shoulders and getting ready to poke her dripping pussy. The lively little housekeeper was ready to receive the huge cock. Her eyes were fixated on the head of Bat's cock as it lined up on her expectant pussy lips. She exhaled a loud sigh as he slowly slid inside her wet channel.

Lucy watched the performance with a sense of relief. She was happy to have Bat find another avenue of escape for his enthusiastic cock pounding. She turned back to the Marshall and melted into his arms. Her hand strayed down to his rising cock and she rubbed it on her pubic mound. She wanted that cock inside her real bad.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.