No Strangers Allowed in Tombstone
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Erotica in the old West. Marshall Hardison is in competition against Sheriff Bat Younger and the deadly gunslinger Blackie for the favors of the widow, Mrs. Agatha Primgrass, the fallen from grace ex-schoolteacher, Miss Lucy and the sensuous Mexican housemaid, Teresa. Kinkyness and raw sex flow freely in the Arizona Desert.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Blackie was sitting in the bar with Miss Lucy, the ex-schoolteacher from back East. She was stroking him under the table where curious eyes were not able to see. He looked in her deep green eyes and remembered how she had whimpered in the stable as he pumped her hard in the ass. The fact that she was the property of Sheriff Bat Younger made it even more exciting to poke her behind his back.

Miss Lily was trying to convince Blackie to take her away from the clutches of Sheriff Bat. She told him that she made the mistake of thinking he was a gentleman when they first met. She had given her body to him in expectation that he would offer matrimony. Bat had ridiculed her in front of his cronies when she brought up the subject of marriage and told her,

"Honey, I sure do love your pretty little pussy and I love poking that soft little ass, but I would never start housekeeping with a slut that loves to stick her ass up high for any big cock that comes along."

For the past nine months, she had been subjected to almost nightly indignities to her body. She had discovered Sheriff Bat was so degenerate that even the bar hall girls didn't want anything to do with him any longer. He was rumored to employ various tools to make females beg for mercy and submit to the vilest of perverted sexual practices. She was trembling with indignation as she related to Blackie the ordeal of the previous night in the bedroom over the Sheriff's jail. She showed him the marks of the handcuffs on her wrists. The kinky Sheriff had even shackled her ankles to keep her legs spread wide apart for his perverted pleasure. Lucy was mad at herself because she had experienced multiple orgasms during the stressful session of obedience training.

Blackie had a raging erection.

His long shaft was pulsating with the touch of Miss Lucy's fingers, but it was her words that made him want to bend her over the table in front of everybody. It was difficult to believe such an innocent appearing female could possible do the kinky things she described to him.

He whispered in Lucy's ear for her to meet him in the stable in 10 minutes. He just had to plant his cock deep up Miss Lucy's rear end and ride her until he shot his load deep inside her. He had to have the slap of her meaty ass cheeks banging into his groin without further delay.

Marshall Hardison saw him heading for the rear door just as he entered through the swinging doors. He looked around to make sure there were no curious eyes on him and followed the gunslinger out the back door. The Marshall wondered what could be of such importance for the hired gunman to be in an all-fired hurry.

He could hear some strange noises coming from the stable. Hardison pulled his sixshooter and eased inside the stable door.

The very first thing the Marshall saw inside the stable was the shocking white ass cheeks of an amply padded female bouncing up and down on top of Blackie's cock. The filly was giving voice to her pussy being filled with Blackie's oversized shaft.

Blackie caught the sound of the Marshall's steps and had one of his guns half drawn.

"Sorry to interrupt you folks. I thought there was a problem in here."

Lucy gasped and tried the cover her bare ass with little success. She tried to dismount from Blackie's cock but he held her in place with a hand on her back.

"You fixing to arrest us, Marshall?"

Marshall Hardison chuckled at the question.

"Doesn't look illegal to me, Blackie. Looks like Miss Lily is enjoying this poking just fine!"

Lily looked over her shoulder at the tall, handsome Marshall and smiled seductively even in the impossible position of impalement with her ass up high in the air for his viewing pleasure.

Blackie saw the interested look on the schoolteacher's face and immediately recognized her kinky desire for the Marshall to poke her bottom. His eyes took on a wicked glint and he reached around and grabbed hold of Miss Lily's white ass cheeks and pulled them wide open so the Marshall could see the young girl's pulsating pucker hole. Blackie was devious enough to know Miss Lily's beautiful curved ass would arouse any male animal.

That was all the invitation Marshall Hardison needed. He removed his gun belt and dropped his trousers to his ankles. He addressed his long thick cock to Miss Lucy's posterior and rubbed his cock head up and down her silky soft ass crack. The Marshall stepped forward. His cock was now lodged firmly in Lily's stretching anus. The girl yelped at the intrusion. She dropped her body hard onto Blackie's cock and felt him bottom out inside her flooded vagina. Marshall Hardison encircled Lily with his strong arms and he started to play with her stiff nipples with bold and demanding hands.

Blackie looked up into Lucy's eyes. She was making an o-shape with her pretty red lips. He knew he was destined to release his own flood of sticky white cum into the trembling girl's pussy. He heard Lucy utter a very dirty word when her sphincter muscle gave way and the Marshall slid all the way up deep into her fundament. Blackie could feel the Marshall's cock slamming into Lucy's ass as her pussy clutched his buried cock with desperation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.