No Strangers Allowed in Tombstone - Cover

No Strangers Allowed in Tombstone

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Erotica in the old West. Marshall Hardison is in competition against Sheriff Bat Younger and the deadly gunslinger Blackie for the favors of the widow, Mrs. Agatha Primgrass, the fallen from grace ex-schoolteacher, Miss Lucy and the sensuous Mexican housemaid, Teresa. Kinkyness and raw sex flow freely in the Arizona Desert.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Blackie reported the train station arrival of the stranger off the train from Dodge City. He told his boss that the stranger had checked into the hotel under the name of T.S. Hardison. His boss muttered something about "I hope he ain't no cousin of John W." Blackie didn't give a shit about whose cousin he was, he just wanted to get back down to the Long Branch and see if Suzy Belle was free for another quick poke.

Blackie's boss was the town Sheriff, "Bat" Younger. Rumor had it that he got his nickname from the way he coldcocked drunks when they turned their backs on him. His 3 older brothers had been on the outlaw trail most of their adult life with little to show for it. He had decided to turn the law to a profit and had wrested control of Tombstone from a crooked Mayor with no effective muscle to back up his corrupt practices.

Everyone in Tombstone paid their tithe to Sheriff Younger. His gang of bully boys drank for free and terrorized everyone in reach from the sluttiest whore at the Long Branch to former schoolteacher, Miss Lily. Miss Lily was Bat's personal assistant now. She could be heard almost every night howling in pain and pleasure as Bat sodomized her above the jailhouse. She was a naïve little thing when she stepped off the stagecoach six months ago. Now, she could swear and drink as hard and long as any slut over at the Long Branch. Her hair was the longest and most beautiful of any female in three days ride in any direction. Her splendid mammaries were the envy of every slut in town.

It was her proud, prudish ass that attracted Bat to the tiny schoolteacher.

Miss Lily was basically a petite female except for her formidable bottom. The swell of her ass cheeks made every male who saw her stop in their tracks. Many a spouse cracked a staring husband on the back of his head with a firm hand right in public to remind them they were already married. When Bat saw those ass cheeks on a proud, prudish female, he knew he had to possess them and train them in every depravity known to mankind.

She was over at the Long Branch when Blackie walked in with that "Where the fuck is the pussy" stare that knows no obstacle. Lily took a bottle from the barkeep and brought it over to Blackie with a pair of fairly clean glasses. The rotgut was a good sanitizer anyway.

"You are out early tonight, Blackie."

"Hello, Miss Lily, I got some business with Suzie Belle that just can't wait, if you know what I mean."

Lily had just seen Suzie Belle heading up the stairs with one of the cattle drovers off a long dry trail with no female companionship for 3 long months. She didn't think Suzie Belle would be free for the remainder of the evening. That cowpuncher was likely to squander his entire three month's pay in poking Suzie's willing but expensive pussy.

"Sorry, big fellow, I think she might be unavailable this evening. How about a drink?"

Blackie's disappointment was profound. Lily could see his desperate cock sticking out under the table. It had still not the digested the bad news.

Lily leaned closer to Blackie. She covered her mouth and whispered in his recently washed ear,

"I can scratch your itch if you keep quiet about it. Meet me out in the stable in back. Leave out the front door. Now act all angry like and yell at me".

Blackie caught on real fast. He slammed his drink down on the table and called Miss Lily a very nasty name. The other patrons were amused but studiously oblivious by the tirade.

Blackie had second thoughts on the way back to the stable. He knew his boss considered Lily his "property" and would be dangerously unhappy with anyone that used his special slut for any kind of sex. Right now, his cock was so close to shooting a premature load; he didn't care what the consequences turned out to be. All he knew was pussy was waiting for him in the stable and his cock was going to be buried in young pussy as soon as he could get there.

Lily was nervous as a farm girl milking her first cow.

He calmed her down and told her to bend over the horse saddle rack. Blackie warned her not to make too much noise so people passing would not hear her sounds. He knew how loud she could be if she got it up her rear door. Blackie concentrated on Lily's pussy, much to her delight. She was fed up with the constant anal demands of the Sheriff every night. Her pucker hole was getting a lot looser from his constant pounding of her sphincter muscle. A cock in her pussy was just what the doctor ordered. She was starting to leak pussy juice ever before Blackie could get inside her vaginal lips. The deadly gunman was a lot bigger than his boss in the man meat department. She was getting stretched wider than she ever felt before. It was delicious. She loved it. The probing cock plumbed her womanly depths in places that had never been touched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.