Hairy University
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by motleymorgan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Becky The Brown recruits a new lad: Our hero gets literally sucked into an underground world where hairy pussies are valued high above bare beavers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Mystery   BDSM   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

As I slowly regained consciousness, pleasant memories of the wide array of bushy beavers I had recently encountered filled my thoughts. Breathing in through my nose, I thought I detected faint traces of the various pussy perfumes I had sampled. Running my tongue along my teeth, I encountered a stray hair that had become lodged between two of my molars. As I tried to reach up and pry it free with my fingers, I was surprised to discover that I could no longer move my arms.

I opened my eyes to assess the situation and found myself strapped naked to a table of some sort. My arms and legs were spread and secured to the table by an intricate knot system. I struggled briefly to free myself to no avail. I was about to call out to someone to demand freedom when a voice to my right said, "Good. You're finally awake."

I turned my head to see Sandra, the young blonde student who had walked in on my interview with Becky the Brown -- or rather my interview with Becky the Brown's meaty gash that had been surrounded by a verdant growth of chestnut curls. Sandra was sitting at a console of some sort, and before I could speak she had flipped a switch and the room erupted into a heady mixture of disco lights and the throbbing drone of house music.

Sandra sauntered over to me, grasped my limp pecker in her hands and nodded. "I do so love to feel a man's tackle metamorphose from flaccid noodle to proper British Steel," she said in a clipped English accent.

As she lazily palpated my penis, three more young ladies danced seductively into the room. While Sandra was still dressed in her school uniform, the three newcomers were dressed quite differently. I found myself taken back to my youthful Junior High days when fluorescent "Madonna bracelets" were all the rage -- only in this instance it was the bobbed wigs and stylish bikinis of three girls that glowed with impossibly bright colors, responding no doubt to the black lights that were strewn across the room. The colors of Blue, Purple, and Green filled my vision as my cock began to throb in time with the bass of the music and Sandra's expert fondling.

Sandra then bent over my crotch, her long blonde hair cascading like a waterfall to cover me. Instead of taking me into her mouth as I had hoped, she instead dragged her hair slowly up my torso until we faced each other upside down in the private sanctuary created by her tresses. "Act natural. This is all being recorded and scrutinized by the entire Council."

"Council?" I asked.

"We'll run out of time if you keep interrupting with questions about what you don't understand. For now just stay quiet, stay focused, and try not to get over-stimulated. You need to learn to control your orgasms... , and to remain conscious after coitus."

Following her instruction, I focused my attention back on the glowing dancers. With seductively swaying hips they circled around me until the "Purple Girl" had positioned herself between my spread and bound legs. She then launched into a series of movements in which she divested herself of the top of her swim suit (revealing fluorescent purple pasties covering her nipples, of course), wrapped her bikini top around the pillar of my rock-hard erection, genuflected as if in worship to the altar of my cock, and bent forward to take holy communion by swallowing my plum-colored helmet and impishly swirling her tongue around my glans. This process was repeated by the two other mysterious beauties that sucked and swirled with the precision of a practiced ritual as Sandra nibbled my ear and spoke.

"You will soon find the politics of The Council are quite entangled. Each council member is the representative, or 'Matron, ' of her 'Hearth.' Hearths are divided by the color of their pussy patches, Matrons are chosen by length and breadth and fluffiness of their pubic bush domains. Black and Brown are the most populous Hearths, followed by Grey, Silver and White. The Auburn and Blonde hearths have the fewest members due to the scarcity of such snatches. Novices, such as myself and the dancers, serve all."

Purple Girl had once again returned to my outstretched legs and had proceeded to fling aside her bottoms to reveal a nicely-shaped bush that had been dyed fluorescent purple. She climbed on top of me until she was in position to roll my cock along her bush and the outer lips of her quim then continued her climb until she sat atop my face. She mashed her cunt down on me quite insistently, and smeared herself from my chin to my nose. Something seemed unexpectedly off until I realized that her twat honey had the smell and taste of grape! As I drank greedily from her well-fleeced chalice, Sandra pitched in with more direct clit-lapping. Eventually Purple Girl climbed off to be replaced by Blue Girl's blue-dyed thatch and Green Girl's green-dyed grassy knoll. Each young lady smelled and tasted of blueberries and mint, respectfully.

Throughout, Sandra kept up with my education. "There is currently a rift in the power structure that has been caused by your introduction into our midst. The majority of women want you dead, or made politically impotent, so that things can continue the way they've always been. But a reverse misogyny has taken hold of our teachings recently. To a point it is inevitable for the hirsute woman to hate a male-dominated culture that only finds value in shorn slits. But there are those of us who seek a newer, better way in which we educate our ignorant brethren to the joys of soft, furry vulvas. We seek to use your arrival as the start of a new Golden Age with outreach programs of fucking and sucking that will start small as a humble grassroots campaign but with dedication and enthusiasm can spread from sea to shining sea and heal our nation's wounded soul. You may find this naïve thinking, but the comfort of bushy snatches is desperately needed, especially in these tough economic times. It is our calling. If not now, when?"

A purple-wigged head began bobbing up and down on my pego, a second unknown mouth encased my ball sack, and a mischievous tongue entered my anus. My pelvis gave a lurch.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.