Editorial Licentiousness
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Axolotl

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Loretta van der Koekhuis is a publisher of adult fiction in The Netherlands. Her life is turned upside down when she meets the characters from a book she is sent by an English author. Who'd guess such a fantastic tale could be true?

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Petting   Lactation   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow   Workplace   School  

"I can't believe the size of that kid's tits!" Sarah whispered as she stared through the narrow doorway between the kitchen of Discoveries Europa into the main living and working area. "Look at them!"

Loretta concentrated on the coffee maker. "Don't stare, she'll see you looking!"

"She's already seen me, the little madam. She saw me looking, gave a nasty little smirk and wobbled that pair of fucking monsters right at me. She needs her knickers taking down and a good spanking!"

Loretta pursed her lips. "Her mother should never let her walk around in public on her own, looking the way she does." Her curiosity got the better of her. "What's she doing now?"

"Trying on bras. Not her own. Ursula's busy with her sewing machine. The kid's found a stack of bras from somewhere. They're all miles too small for her."

Loretta joined Sarah at the doorway, breathing heavily. "Look at the little slut! She's enjoying trying them on and seeing how much too small they are. If I were her mother, I'd sort her out!"

"You're probably older than her mother, you old fuddy-duddy. And if you're so upset about it, why are your nipples sticking out like chapel hatpegs?"

"They're not!" Loretta backed away, blushing furiously and clamping a hand over each breast.

Sarah smiled triumphantly, then turned her attention to naughty Marietje again. "Oh, my God! Look at her now!"

But Loretta couldn't get close enough to see, especially while keeping her nipples from poking Sarah in the arm. And meanwhile, Ursula had discovered her client's latest transgression. "Come and try this bra on at once!" she squealed. "Moet ik soms wat peper in je reet stoppen?"

"That's no way to speak to a young girl!" Loretta gasped. "Threatening to put pepper up her bum!"

"Wow! But I doubt if that little slut needs anything to make her arse any hotter. If there are any boys at her school, I bet she drives them up the wall! Whatever it was she said, though, it worked. She's got her own bra back on. What's Ursula doing to her now? She's... ouch!"

Loretta hauled her friend out of the way, and stared through the doorway, her eyes boggling at the sight. With a devilish grin, Ursula had suddenly yanked Marietje's shoulder straps way up tight, and the girl staggered backwards a few paces, unbalanced by the unnaturally supported weight.

"That looks much better," said Ursula. "If you've got these things, child, you ought to show them off, not hide them away."

"But my mum would..."

"Just because yours are bigger than hers, Prinsesje Pannekoek, she's jealous. You've got a lot to be proud of. If mine were half as big as yours, I would..." She pulled Marietje to her and gave her a powerful hug. "Put your shirt on and run off home. I'll see you next time you have an emergency!"

Marietje stood on tiptoe and kissed Ursula on the cheek. "Thank you, Tante Appelflap!"

"Get off my boat!" Ursula roared, smacking the giggling girl on her little bottom and watching fondly as she climbed the ladder to the street, adjusted the position of her bra straps through her shirt, pulled a face and stuck out her tongue, then wiggled away. The bra-maker put on a pair of reading glasses, leafed through her notebook, wrote something in it and returned to her sewing machine. "Right, you two," she shouted over her shoulder. "You can come out now!"

Loretta and Sarah looked sheepishly at each other. Not only had Marietje been fully aware of the watchers behind the kitchen door, so had Ursula! But when they emerged, with Loretta fortunately having the presence of mind to bring the coffee pot with her, Ursula made no comment on the recent scene with the playful schoolgirl. Instead, she scowled at Loretta over her reading glasses, then took them off as if to get a better look. Snapping her fingers dismissively at Sarah, she ordered her, "pour the coffee, you!" Then she turned her attention to her client, shaking her head sadly as if Loretta had let her down in some way. "I thought this might happen, so I've already made you another bra, the next size up. It looks as if Marietje's already tried it on. I hope she hasn't stretched the cups out of shape! Take that damned sweater off. Oh, my goodness me! Look at them!"

"I am looking at them," said Sarah.

"Not you!"

"Stop staring at me, Sarah!"

"I can't help it. It's those enormous puffies. They must stick out two inches at least."

"Six point five centimetres," Ursula confirmed. "And they're thirteen centimetres across. I'm a little worried about how big those poffertjes of yours are getting."

"You're worried? What about me?"

"Usually, puffy nipples like yours seem to occur when a girl's breasts are growing. There are exceptions, of course. I could show you some pictures."

"You've got a collection of pictures of women's nipples?"

"Of course!"

"Let's see them," Sarah demanded.

"I might not want to see them," said Loretta.

"Of course you do. You're interested in other women's breasts, aren't you?"

"No. It's creepy."

"I want to see them, anyway. Get them out, Ursula."

But the phone rang at that moment, and the big bra-maker stood there rapping curt phrases into the mouthpiece, absently flexing various muscles and finally snapping a pencil clean in half as she tried to make a note of a number. She clicked her fingers urgently until Sarah produced another. Finally, she put down the phone. "Shit. Another focking emergency."

"Not Marietje again, already?"

"No, this one's a young mother with a baby. Marietje's bras only explode when she's at school. She does it on purpose. It was her mother's idea to send her to see me on a Saturday; maybe the busty little monkey won't be so keen in future." She stuffed Loretta's stiffly new black bra into a plastic bag. "Here you are, Loretta. I'm sorry to rush you, but can you put the padding in the cups yourself, please? You're only about a G cup at the moment, so this should last you until well into next week. When is your big friend coming to see me?"

"Monday, perhaps Tuesday, but she isn't very big. She's only this tall."

"Yes, but her bust is that big plus half as much again. Give me a call before you bring her along. I might have..."

"Another emergency, I know. Little Marietje again."

"How did you guess? She's got History on Tuesdays, and her bra always tends to bust during History. Still, I'm not complaining, I guess. Her mother's going to have to pay eventually, or her poor little Prinsesje will be walking round with her tits round her ankles." She ushered her clients out to the base of the ladder. "See you soon, ladies!"

Sarah was subdued on the walk back to the office.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Just thinking of little Millicent. And that little Marietje. The poor girl, with her boobs right down to there, at her age."

"She seems to be getting by okay, and she's using her bust size to get her out of doing things she doesn't want to do. She's a clever girl, Sarah." The walked on in thoughtful silence for a while. "What are you doing over the weekend?"

"Bed with Yopie, I suppose. I'll have to get up and make him breakfast in the morning, the lazy toad. What about you?"

"I've got some reading to catch up on. And I'll have to learn to walk all over again with this huge bra she's given me. I dread to think how big it will look when I've got it on. Imagine, I've got a forty-three inch bust now, and I've only been growing just over a week! By tomorrow morning, I'll be something like forty-eight with this padded bra on. Juno's not going to recognise me."

"You'll look great, Loretta!"


"Loretta! Is it really you? You look fantastic!" Juno flung herself into Loretta's arms; a mighty collision of flesh. They separated and held each other at arms' length, which still left their busts in intimate contact.

"You look pretty good yourself. White looks so virginal!"

They had to stand a couple of yards apart to really see each other. Loretta felt almost dowdy in her now-habitual jeans and capacious grey sweater, especially next to Juno, radiant in a white trouser suit. Her hair hung in a ponytail across one shoulder. "White may be virginal, but it's hardly practical with those kids. I've had to politely refuse to do any breast feeding for Millicent so far! But what about you, big girl? Those things are massive!"

"I'm a big girl, but a lot of this is a padded bra! It's Ursula's idea, I'll explain later. But I am pretty big, tons bigger than that silly photo I sent you. Where's Grant and the others?"

"They're coming. A bit of a hold-up with the baby buggies, so I came on ahead in case you thought we'd missed the train and buggered off." Juno rolled her eyes in mock despair. "I almost wish we had missed it! That Wendy! Millicent's sister! The Sister from Hell!"

"Come on. She can't be that bad if she looks after Millicent's children for her."

"She is that bad. I don't know how Millicent puts up with her. The only reason she looks after Millie's twins is that she gets paid for doing it. And she's only good at it because she's had so much practice with her own offspring."

"She's what? She's a mother?"

"Not just a mother. Not just once."

"Twice? She's got two babies?"

"Nope!"

"Three?"

"Try again!"

"Four? Four! Oh, my God. Some of them must be twins, then?"

"No, four separate, individual babies. Thank God she's only brought one of her own with her, the one she's still breast feeding."

"But how old is she? Didn't you say she was Millicent's younger sister?"

"That's right. She's fourteen, and rumour has it she's never had a period in her life. Every time she becomes fertile, she just goes and has another kid. You'd think she'd have found out what was causing it by now. Uh-oh, here they come. Been nice knowing you, Loretta!"

Grant appeared, looking decidedly creative in a tan linen lightweight suit, pushing an overloaded baggage trolley. He appeared more than a little stressed. He was followed by two bulky young women pushing baby buggies and involved in a fierce argument which looked as if it might lead to blows at any moment. In fact, as Grant strode on along the platform, his harassed expression giving way to a welcoming grin for Loretta, the two sisters came to a halt and escalated their conflict; their voices raised, fingers wagging.

"Whose idea was this?" Grant came to a halt beside Loretta and leaned across the baggage for a kiss. "Wow, look at you! What happened?"

"She only had a couple of sips of milk, Granty!" Juno pouted, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Ye gods, sis!"

"I'm stuffing my bra, Grant! Explain later. Hey, is all that luggage yours? You staying for a month?"

He plucked a small bag from the top of the pile. "This one's mine. That one's Juno's. These two are Millicent's; that, this, that and those are slutty Wendy's. If she wants to stay for a month, you're welcome to her!"

"Juno's warned me already. But she can't be as bad as that, surely? You're screwing me up."

"You'll find out if we're winding you up or not," said Grant darkly. "Fortunately, I won't be here. I've got to catch the next train to Hamburg, in twenty minutes. They've arranged a meeting for this afternoon. So I'll wish you girls the best of luck." He tucked his bag under his arm with an expression of relief.

"My big brother the coward."

"I'm proud to be a coward right now. I'll slip away before those two feudin' sisters catch up with us. Can you manage this lot?" he indicated the piled-high baggage cart.

"Ja, I can handle that. We'll see you when you get back, okay?"

And the girls exchanged kisses with Grant, who floated away on winged feet to catch his train. Meanwhile, the warring factions were still at it, and had now resorted to ramming each other's baby buggies with increasing force. Things could turn ugly at any minute.

"Millie, come on! Meet Loretta."

Millicent would have been instantly recognisable anywhere from Juno's descriptions of her. Even in a maternity dress apparently designed by a tent-maker, she was undoubtedly hiding a great deal of something under there. Despite being something of a shapeless hulk, she was an undeniably pretty little thing. She waddled across with her buggy, leaving her sister to carry on the war by herself.

"Hi, Millicent. I'm Loretta, I've heard so much about you."

Millicent put out a small hand. The other one gently rocked the buggy backwards and forwards. "Hi, Loretta. Our Wendy's being crappy again. We shouldn't have brought her." She jerked her head towards her sister who was standing about ten yards away looking thoroughly miserable and petulantly sucking her thumb. Another train had come in and passengers were streaming impatiently past her on both sides. Millicent's soft voice gave way to a startlingly strident screech. "Come on, you little cow!"

Loretta realised that was a fairly accurate description of Millicent's sister. So, too, was Grant's description; slutty Wendy. The girl sneered and tossed her head. She was taller than her older sister, and generally broader in build. Her hair, mousy brown, hung down in a curtain way past her bottom. It also hung down way past the bottom of her shocking pink skirt, which revealed gangly legs balanced on unnecessarily tall shoes. Probably it would have revealed plenty more, but Loretta's attention had inevitably been drawn to Wendy's other attractions. These were crammed into a unusually large tank-top which was nevertheless several sizes too small. The top had once been white, but was now stained with various shades of baby, and if it hadn't already been obvious from the sheer wobbling bulk of Wendy's bust that she was breast feeding, her wine-cork-sized nipples had leaked milk in huge transparent patches which disclosed a pair of dark brown moons of improbable size. The whole ensemble hung down some way past the waistband of her shorts. The girl looked a positive disgrace.

For Loretta, it was a familiar enough situation: she had the smallest breasts of the four of them, despite wearing a bra which gave her at least a forty-eight inch bust.

Reluctantly Wendy plodded closer with her squalling baby. Juno made a valiant effort. "Loretta, this is Wendy, who is helping Millicent look after the twins. Say hello to Loretta, Wendy."

"Is she Dutch?"

"Ja, I'm Dutch, Wendy. Is this your little baby? What's its name?"

"Duane," the girl said sulkily.

Loretta inspected the baby more closely, despite being practically deafened. "That's a nice name. Is he named after his daddy?"

"She doesn't know," said Millicent. "She just picks the names out of a hat."

"Why's she talking English?" Wendy wanted to know.

"So you'll understand her, of course."

"Do the boys over here talk English?"

"Mostly," said Loretta. "They learn it in school."

"I don't go to school. It's crap."

"Wendy's got a lot of babies to see to," said Juno. "Her mum's looking after them this week. Poor woman."

"I'm bored," Wendy decided.

"You've only just arrived!" said Juno. "It's a really interesting place. We'll go on a boat, and see the trams and everything..."

"Fucking hell!"

"We can see a windmill, buy a pair of clogs..." Millicent suggested mischievously."

"Fuck that. I want to go dancing."

"Millie can't dance, Wendy, can she!" said Juno. "Nor can I!"

"I don't wanna dance with you and her, do I? I wanna go out with boys. Don't they have discos here? Parties and stuff?"

"We do nothing else but party," said Loretta. "Life is nothing but a mad whirl of wild sexual orgies. But it's usually pretty quiet on Monday mornings. Let's see if we can get all this load into a taxi, then we'll go and meet Sarah and Joop. You're all staying at Joop's place, he's got plenty of room."

As luck would have it, there was a big enough taxi outside the station, one of those van-shaped things. The driver spotted his target and homed in, unable to believe his luck in collecting at least six metres of female bosom in a single load. It was only when he had struggled to squeeze the last of Wendy's bags and the two folded baby buggies into his luggage compartment that he started to regret his rashness.

"I can't hold both of those twins and my Duane as well," Wendy protested.

"Nobody's asking you to," said Millicent. "Just take one of mine for a minute while I get in. Juno can't hold a baby in her suit."

"Not my fault if she wants to wear white, is it?"

"Let me hold Duane, Wendy," Loretta offered, as Juno gratefully climbed into the taxi.

"He wants changing," said Wendy, handing the child over willingly. Duane did indeed need a change. And a feed. He nuzzled around Loretta's bosom for a while before deciding he'd been cheated. His voice rose in protest. Meanwhile, Millicent got in and sat next to Juno, their four breasts occupying almost the whole width of the middle row of seats. Loretta was left to share the back seat with Wendy, who immediately tucked her sister's peacefully-sleeping infant under one arm and hoisted her skirt to scratch her crotch. She didn't need to hoist it far. Loretta tore her eyes away from the disgusting spectacle to give Joop's address to the driver, then turned to Wendy again, ready for some polite conversation. Instead, she found herself staring in horror as Wendy openly and completely without inhibition or shame slipped a hand inside her miniscule panties and began rubbing her fingers against what sounded and smelled like an extremely wet slit. Was this really happening? Wendy's eyes were screwed shut as she rubbed more furiously, beginning to pant, finally achieving a climax with a succession of grunts. Then she pulled out her hand, wiped her fingers on the seat and put on her bored expression again ready for the rest of the journey. Ahead of them, Juno and Millicent were in lively conversation, enjoying the strange sights of the city.

The driver unloaded everything into a pile on the edge of the road, making no offer to carry any of it indoors and upstairs. He stood and gaped helplessly as Juno and Millicent unfolded the baby buggies and Loretta delved in her purse for the fare. He reserved his most helpless gaping for Wendy who parted her thighs in a lewd and unladylike manner to scratch her backside, bending over from the waist so that her milk-laden globes sloshed massively around inside the overloaded tank-top and squashed themselves against her bare thighs. Loretta realised she would have to get the girl inside off the streets before the vice squad came round and designated the quiet square as a red light area. She looked up anxiously at the window, and saw with relief that Sarah was waving to her. Joop was evidently at the studio, standing in for one of his heroes.

"Have we got everything, girls? Sarah's on her way down and she'll give us a hand with the bags and stuff. It's only two floors up."

Wendy stopped what she was doing and whined, "We've got to carry all this stuff all the way up there?"

Millicent scowled at her. "Why not? Most of it's yours anyway. And you're going to have to carry your share, Juno and I can't lift anything heavy."

"You're horrible to me," the young girl complained. She suddenly turned her attention to Loretta. "Who's this bloke who lives here, Yope? How old is he?"

"About thirty-five."

"Shit, he's ancient. Never mind, older men make a nice change sometimes."

Loretta had the impression Wendy's next question would be about the size of Joop's cock. "He's Sarah's boyfriend," she warned her.

"So?"

Sarah came hurrying out of the front door at that moment and took in the scene. "Hi, Loretta, sorry it took me so long..." Then she scanned the group again in more detail, with special regard to the characters' bosoms. Finally, she took a look at their faces. Her jaw, which had dropped open a few seconds earlier, dropped even further. She pointed a wavering finger. "Juno... !"

"Hello, you must be Sarah."

"And Millicent!"

"Right first time," said Millicent.

"Don't you recognise me?" She turned to Loretta. "They're real! They're the same two. I knew they must be, but I couldn't believe it ... Juno, you must remember me... ?"

Juno's face remained blank, but Millicent's expression showed a flicker of recognition. "You weren't at our school, were you? Didn't you use to wear glasses?"

Juno gasped. "Sarah! Is it? Sarah Simpson?"

"That girl we..." Millicent stopped suddenly in mid-sentence. "That girl three years ahead of us?"

"That's me," said Sarah. "God, look at you! You were always big, but my God! You're immense!"

"You're not so small yourself."

"I've read your brother's book," Sarah babbled on.

"Yeah, well. Millicent doesn't know about that yet. How long have you been over here?"

"Not long. I only came to play hockey, but..."

"Hockey? With those... ?"

"That's why I ended up working for Loretta. I can't see the ball once it gets anywhere near my feet. Wow, are these your babies?"

Wendy felt she'd allowed her elders and betters to prattle on long enough. It was time to grab the attention again. "Christ, I've got to feed Duane," she announced, and instantly dived one hand into the bulging neckline of her tank-top.

"Don't you dare get your breasts out down here, Wendy," Millicent said in alarm.

"I've got to feed my baby. You're all standing around talking, while my baby needs his feed." She grappled inside her top and got a hand beneath her left breast.

"That's my baby you've got there," Millicent reminded her. "Loretta's got your stinking little brat. This is my little sister," she continued by way of introduction to Sarah.

"Gosh!" It wasn't exactly a conventional greeting, but Sarah's attention had been diverted by the sight of Wendy's breast flopping ponderously out into the fresh air, already dripping and spurting milk. Once out in the open, it was even bigger than it had looked inside her top.

Loretta realised that Sarah would probably stare at Wendy's breast all day unless she took immediate action. "Come on, let's get indoors," she said. "Then Wendy can feed Duane. Then she can have a shower."

"I don't need a shower," the girl protested indignantly, but no one agreed with her. The others were already redistributing babies and picking up items of luggage, leaving Wendy with nothing to carry but her five bulging bags. The snivelling girl was left standing on the sidewalk with one enormous dangling breast bouncing around, trying to gather everything up so she could follow the others. "Wait for me!" she wailed piteously. "You're always horrible to me!"


"It's true!" said Sarah. She and Loretta had retreated to the kitchen to rustle up some lunch while getting away from the noise of babies and the battle which had broken out again between the sisters. "I knew it had to be true, but it really is!"

"I'd guessed, myself," Loretta admitted. "But I didn't want to ... you know? Juno had told me about this girl called Sally Simpkins, who isn't in the story yet, but was going to be."

"Sally Simpkins? Is that really me? I'm going to be in the story? But why? What did I do? I left that school when we moved away."

"She must have remembered you for some reason. Maybe Grant was going to give you a hunky boyfriend!"

"I've already got one. At least, I have until that little slut Wendy gets her claws into him. I bet Yopie offers her a part in one of his movies!"

"But she's only fourteen, Sarah!"

"What? But she's got..."

"She's got huge breasts, yes. She's also got four children ... and an insatiable appetite for cock."

"Fourteen! And I'm sure hers are bigger than mine! You can see the family resemblance, all right. No, wait a minute, that's not right!" Sarah's hands flew to her head. "Surely Millicent only grew such huge tits herself after she'd drunk Juno's milk! So how come her sister's so big, too?"

Loretta tried to steer Sarah away from there. "Maybe they're genetically inclined to have big ones, and drinking Juno's milk only made Millicent even bigger than she would have been anyway."

"It's possible, but it doesn't sound very likely. Wendy's are huge for her age. They're huge for any age..."

"Having all those babies must have made her body more grown-up than she really is. She's an ordinary kid apart from her boobs. A bit like little Marietje, only more so. Are there any more eggs in the fridge? Why is it that they always get smaller when they're scrambled?"


"When are we going to see this woman about a bra for Millicent?" Juno asked as Loretta collected the empty plates. Even Wendy had eaten all her scrambled eggs on toast, after poking suspiciously at it for several minutes with her fork. Now, at long last, she had gone off to the bathroom with a grim face to change her Duane.

"I thought tomorrow would be best. We'll give her a call in the morning."

"In case she's got an emergency," Sarah put in.

"Ursula seems to have a lot of emergencies. There's a schoolgirl called Marietje whose bra always seems to explode when she's got a lesson she doesn't like."

"Another problem child," laughed Millicent. "I'm glad my sister's not the only one."

"Doesn't Wendy ever wear a bra?" Sarah asked.

"She does at home, or mum would kill her. But right now she's making a statement. After she's made the same statement for a few more hours, she'll be glad to put a bra on. Those things of hers weigh a ton."

"If she's got one with her," said Juno.

Sarah giggled. "She's got five bags with her and no bras? What's in them all?"

"Clothes. She'll have brought her entire wardrobe, the little tart. All her fuck-me shoes, her fuck-me skirts, her fuck-me T-shirts, her fuck-me baseball caps. All her clothes are fuck-me. But the slut just may have forgotten to bring any of her fuck-me bras."

"She'll be wanting to come with us tomorrow, then?" said Sarah. "It's not every day you get fitted for a bra on a boat."

"She's staying right here. She knows if she doesn't look after the twins, she's going to be several pounds out of pocket. Surprisingly enough, if there's one thing she's very good at, it's looking after babies. But then, she's had plenty of experience. No, Wendy will be all right tomorrow."

In fact, Wendy came out of the bathroom a reformed character. She had settled Duane down to sleep, taken a shower after all, and appeared cocooned in towels with her hair tied up and not a centimetre of cleavage showing; complaining of a tummy ache. It was only a temporary respite. By evening, she was dressed again, in a pair of scandalously tight white shorts so abbreviated that they showed tufts of pubic hair, and something that looked like the top half of a peacock blue polyester bikini. An extremely large one.

"Where's Yope?" she demanded, then on being told that Joop was still working at the studio she wanted to know why she couldn't go and see him.

"He's busy," Sarah told her. "He doesn't like to be disturbed when he's at work."

"Bor-ing! Why aren't there any boys round here? There must be boys!"

Sarah had to admit that she'd never seen any boys near her boyfriend's apartment, which put Wendy in a mood of black despair. She complained of a tummy ache again.

Sarah tried to be understanding. "Is it your period, Wendy?"

"My what?" said Wendy blankly. She spent the next hour complaining that she couldn't understand what they were saying on the telly and the radio only had people talking and they didn't play any of her favourite songs and she was going to bed. If it was a threat, it didn't upset any of the others. They greeted the news with quiet satisfaction.

"She's had a long day; the poor kid's tired!" explained Millicent.


Loretta listened patiently as Millicent gave her sister a last-minute briefing, "Now, you've got the number of Sarah's mobile phone, and you know how the phone works?"

"Yeah."

"And you've got the number of Joop's studio."

"Yeah."

"But you're not to call him unless it's an absolute emergency, and you've got to try calling Sarah first."

"Yeah."

"And you've got the number of Mrs Whatever-her-name-is, on the boat?"

"Yeah."

"And you've got the milk?"

"I've always got milk," said Wendy with a sigh.

"My milk for the twins," said Millicent. "It's in the fridge in a bottle. You know what to do with it?"

"Anyone would think I'd never looked after babies before. I've been feeding fucking babies since I was eleven, Millie!"

Millicent's conscience was pricking her. "We'll bring you a special surprise present back, for being a good girl."

"What?" said Wendy suspiciously.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?"

"It will only be something I've already got. You're always horrible to me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.