Mark and Charlene - Cover

Mark and Charlene

Copyright© 2011 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Continuing saga of Charlene after she escapes Sheila's clutches. A sequel to "Coerced."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

MARK'S STORY

Charlene said that she would like to fuck other men but I wasn't sure if she said that just to please me or whether she really meant it. There was one way to find out.

During my internet searches I'd come across some Web sites for swingers clubs. One of them had a "contact us" link so I sent in a message indicating an interest in joining. The leader and I exchanged some correspondence and I ultimately sent him some pictures of us. In mine I was in a tee shirt and jeans. I had coaxed Charlene into posing in some lingerie so sent that to him.

He and his wife, Deborah, were in their early 40s. Deborah was an attractive strawberry blond posing in a bikini standing by a swimming pool. She had a nice shape with full round breasts. I wondered if they were implants or natural. The guy, Joey, was about 5 feet 10 and solidly built although a little on the heavy side. He was fairly good looking and clean shaven with no apparent body hair. I immediately got hard picturing him between Charlene's legs.

Joey outlined the general rules for their parties; women were in charge, a "no" meant "no" and no rudeness, drunkenness or disrespect of the other guests would be tolerated. He said the parties were for couples only although occasionally single people were allowed if everyone knew them or had consented in advance. He said new members were often a little nervous and that it was okay for them to watch until they felt comfortable joining in. He suggested a "meet and greet" so we set up a date to get together at their favorite watering hole.

I told Charlene that I had arranged for us to get together with a new client or ours and his wife for a drink. The prospect of dressing up a little and getting out of the house for a change appealed to her so I set up a date with Joey.

CHARLENE'S STORY

Once I started work again things settled into a routine. After dinner Mark would spend his time on the computer, usually looking at porn, and I would read or watch TV. We'd go to bed after the kids were settled for the night. Mark would have new fantasies to talk to me about while we had sex. His fantasies always involved me having sex with other men and, occasionally other women. The sex was satisfying but I began to wonder if Mark was capable of just making love to me without such talk. While I was satisfied sexually, I was feeling emotionally empty.

Certainly I got aroused thinking about fucking other men but it was just talk. Thinking about being with other women excited me as well. I wanted to feel what it was like having a woman go down on me. I had enjoyed going down on Sheila, her daughters and Lisa's friends but none of them had ever returned the favor.

A couple of weeks after I returned to work Mark told me he'd met a guy through work and wanted us to get together with them for a drink. He was a little unclear about how he came in contact with these people but I was eager to get out and meet new people. "Who knows, Charlene, maybe you'll find some new friends who are just normal nice folks." I guess I should have known better.

MARK'S STORY

I still hadn't told Charlene why we were getting together with Joey and Deborah. I figured we'd see if we liked them before bringing up the subject of swinging. I thought Charlene would feel more comfortable and be her natural self if she didn't know the reason for the meeting.

We arrived at the bar and found a quiet booth in the corner. It wasn't the "Ritz" but it was no dump either. It took me a moment to recognize Joey and Deborah when they walked in. They were with another couple which I hadn't expected. They obviously were regulars because the bartender greeted them by name. I stood as they approached our booth: "Hey Joey, good to see you." I said pretending I'd met him before.

"Good to see you, Mark. This is my wife "Debbie" and our friends Frank and Cecelia."

"My friends call me "Cee Cee," the woman replied. She was a gorgeous brunette with a great body which she was obviously enjoyed showing off. She had luxuriant shoulder length black hair and appeared to be of Hispanic or Island decent. She wore kind of a spandex top which revealed a set of world class tits.

Frank was a bit taller than me, about 6 feet maybe 6' 1", dark complexion, probably Italian, with an athletic build.

Debbie was more conservatively dressed. She was wearing jeans and a cotton blouse although the jeans were tight fitting and the top buttons of the blouse were open showing a fair amount of cleavage.

I introduced Charlene to everyone. Joey and Debbie quickly squeezed in on either side of Charlene. Cee Cee scooted in next to Joey and Frank took the end spot. I was left to take the other end spot next to Debbie.

The conversation drifted through the usual "get acquainted" stuff. After a while individual conversations were going on. Joey and Cee Cee were chatting with Charlene. From what I could hear it was mostly about work. I did catch on that Joey was being as circumspect as he could in responding to Charlene's questions about his work. I also noticed that several times Joey would touch Charlene's arm in emphasizing a point.

Debbie and I were chatting about home towns and such; favorite old music and movies. Her left arm was under the table in her lap and several times she reached over to touch my leg. By the time we were into our second round of drinks Cee Cee was holding court on her favorite books and movies. She was very animated and many of her comments were sexual in nature. She was also very witty and had everyone laughing from time to time. When we finished our second round Debbie suggested we go back to their place which was only five minutes away. I figured we had passed the test and began to get butterflies in my stomach contemplating what was to come.

CHARLENE'S STORY

We were the first to arrive at the bar where we were to meet Mark's colleague. Mark seemed a little on edge. He was intent on watching the door. I asked him how he came to know the couple we were going to meet. He just said something about the guy being a new client and that he hadn't met the wife yet.

Soon four people came in the door and Mark seemed to recognize one of the men although it struck me that it took him a moment to do so. As they approached our table Mark stood and reached out to shake the man's hand: "Joey, good to see you." Introductions followed and soon we were all seated.

The other couple was strikingly good looking. Frank was tall and athletic. His wife was gorgeous with a body that put Sheila's to shame. Once we were seated the conversation flowed easily. We were all crammed into a booth and the lack of a lot of personal space seemed to encourage a sense of friendliness and familiarity. It wasn't long before Joey was touching my arm frequently as we spoke.

I asked him about his work and was curious about his relationship with Mark. He was polite but not all that willing to discuss business. It occurred to me that he wasn't comfortable talking about his relationship with Mark.

Cee Cee was very outgoing and loved to gesture and move her body when she spoke. She had nice full breasts which were prominently displayed by the spandex top she was wearing and she obviously loved showing them off.

Frank was the quiet type. He didn't say much, a short sentence or two when someone, usually me, asked him a question. He had a beautiful smile and several times our eyes locked on to each other. I wondered if Mark was noticing.

By the time we were well into our second drinks I had begun to put two and two together. All of Mark's talk about fucking other men and the somewhat strange circumstance that brought us here got me to thinking that this was more than just a casual get acquainted session with a new client of Mark's. When Joey's wife suggested we continue the party at their place I knew what was going on. "Okay, Mark. This is what you want. I hope you can handle it."

On the way to Joey and Debbie's Mark was acting a little nervous. He had his hand resting on my thigh for a few minutes when he finally broke the silence: "They are nice people, fun group, eh?"

"Yes, they're very nice," I replied. Several seconds of silence followed.

"That Frank is a good looking guy ... Joey's not bad either."

"Yes, they're both nice looking ... Frank's a bit shy but in a nice way."

Mark sat quietly for a while longer and I could sense the sweat on his brow even if I couldn't see it. I was getting uncomfortable as well, I knew Mark was trying to find a way to get to the point but obviously hadn't thought this part out too well.

"Look, Mark, I'll make this easier for you. I figured out what this is all about. You want me to fuck those two men while you watch, right? I'll be honest, I'm not upset that you want me to have sex with other people but I'm really upset that you didn't come clean with me about it from the beginning."

"It's just that I wasn't sure they'd want us to join them or that we'd want to either."

"So what, if I'd known ahead of time I would have had the option to signal you that I wasn't comfortable going to their place tonight. Suppose I hadn't figured out what was going on until later and then refused to go along? Wouldn't that have been pretty embarrassing, for you especially?"

"They would have understood, Joey told me that often newcomers just watch until they're comfortable in joining in."

"Oh, so we're newcomers are we? Is that what you want ... to join a swinger's club?"

"Whatever, it's just to see. We aren't committed to anything. If you don't want to do it they'll understand."

"So, is this what you want? Are you comfortable with me fucking those two men?"

"If it's what you want."

"My question was is it what you want? Can you handle it?

"Yes, I think I can. I think it would be exciting and based on what you've told me about your experiences at Sheila's I thought you'd enjoy it too."

Just then we arrived at their house. I was pissed off at Mark for trying to trick me but that didn't stop me from getting a little excited about the prospects of what was to come ... especially with Frank. I knew that we were at a crossroads. After my indulgence with Jonas I resolved to get my life get back to normal and be satisfied with limiting my sexual activity to my husband. "Well, there's no going back." I thought. "Mark, I hope you can handle this or there will be real trouble ahead."

MARK'S STORY

Charlene was pretty angry that I hadn't told her what the get together was for. I should have but I guess I was afraid that she'd say no and think I was a pervert or something for suggesting it. Besides, I figured that if for some reason we didn't like these people I could find a way to politely excuse ourselves and Charlene wouldn't have known what the meeting was all about other than a simple night out with friends for drinks.

We had all gotten along pretty well at the bar. Charlene seemed to be taken with both Joey and Frank. I had noticed that Joey had been touching her arm quite a lot and she and Frank had locked eyes on each other often. Debbie put her hand on my thigh several times which I found intimate and arousing. Cee Cee was drop dead gorgeous and I found myself fantasizing about her, not only with me but with Charlene as well. So when Debbie suggested we go back to their place I was all for it and looked to Charlene to get a read from her. She looked at me and smiled so I took that as a yes and that was it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.