Mark and Charlene - Cover

Mark and Charlene

Copyright© 2011 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Continuing saga of Charlene after she escapes Sheila's clutches. A sequel to "Coerced."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

MARK'S STORY

Over the next few days it became clear to me that if I was going to learn more about Charlene's experiences it would have to be while we were in bed and she was in a state of sexual excitement. Getting her to talk about what had happened, even a little, made sex between us better. There was a lot more to the story, I knew, and decided that showing Charlene that I could deal with it and that talking about it enhanced our lovemaking was the only way I could break through the barrier she was reluctant to cross.

The truth is that thinking of her in those situations had become an obsession. I found myself searching the internet for photos or videos of middle aged women having sex with younger men. While we made love at night my focus was entirely on images of Charlene; walking around the Winters' house naked, in the back seat of a car being fucked and fondled by four teenage boys and masturbating in front of Sheila and her family.

In spite of my own lust, I tried to pay special attention to Charlene, knowing that the more excited she became the more willing she was to talk. One night later that week, after we'd fucked to climax, I lay next to her cuddling her in my arms. I caressed her arms, kissed her neck and jaw line and told her how beautiful and sexy she was. I complimented her on trimming down and told her how much her slimmer body turned me on. When she moaned and pushed her body into mine I knew she was ready again. I reached down and began to rub her mound working my way down to her pussy. Her lips were swollen and she was wet with our combined juices. I got over her and lowered myself down licking her breasts and tummy as I went.

I began licking up and down her slit. When she started to moan and move her hips in response. I played my tongue across her clit. I didn't normally go down on her for long, usually just to get her ready, but this time I worked her clit until her legs shook with another climax. I rose up and centered by fully restored hard-on at her opening and pushed all the way into her.

"That was incredible!" I said as I began to slowly fuck into her again

"What's gotten into you, honey?"

"You just turn me on so much."

As she began to respond to my thrusts I decided the time was right to probe for more information. Rising up on my elbows I looked into her eyes: "Did you enjoy fucking those four boys that night in the car?"

"What do you mean? I was drugged. I didn't know what I was doing."

I didn't want her to get defensive. I wanted her to know that my question was motivated to enhance our pleasure, not some contrivance to get a confession out of her.

"You must have some memory of it ... kind of turns me on to think about it." I increased the pace of my thrusts to emphasize the last point.

"It's like a dream. You know; flashes of images, sounds and feelings." She murmured.

"Tell me what you remember from your dream."

Her voice caught frequently as she described her most vivid memories of that night. As she talked I increased my pace, pushing all the way into her while taking care to position my cock so as to stimulate her clit. Charlene dug her fingers into my ass cheeks, pulling me into her as she bucked her hips to meet my thrusts with her own.

"Did you enjoy it?

"Well, it was ... uh, ooooh ... like an erotic dream ... so, unh, hunnnh ... sure, I enjoyed it, I guess."

"Did you cum"

"Ye ... esss, several times" she gasped.

"Did they cum in you?"

"YEEESSSS! THEY EACH CAME IN ME! They ... unnhh ... took turns ... FUCKING ME! Each time I felt their hot cum ... oooooohh ... filling me up ... I came TOOOO!

"Did you like sucking their young cocks?"

"Yes ... Yessss, I did."

"Did they cum in your mouth?"

"I ... yes, a couple of them ... oooh god, Mark fuck me, fuck me harderrrr!"

We climaxed together. It was incredible. Charlene's pussy muscle clamped down on my throbbing cock, draining every ounce of cum I had left in me. We lay in silence for a while to catch our breath. I wanted to reassure her that I was alright with what she told me so I kissed her tenderly, rolled to the side and held her close. As we cuddled I kissed her neck and told her I loved her. We both fell asleep.

CHARLENE'S STORY

I knew it was inevitable. One night, while the children were out, Mark and I were on the sofa watching TV. He began to kiss me. Soon his hands were all over me. By the time he worked his way down between my legs I was soaking wet and as horny as could be. It seemed like forever before the kids came home and went up to bed. We ran up to our bedroom discarding clothes as we went. I don't even remember if we turned off the TV or the lights. Mark got right to business and as soon as his rigid cock penetrated me I shook all over with my first orgasm. Even so, I was still burning with the need to be fucked.

It didn't take long for Mark to fill my pussy with his hot cum and I shivered again with another climax. Mark stayed hard and kept his cock buried in me as he kissed me on the lips. He cuddled with me for several minutes rather than roll over and go to sleep as often happened. A minute or so later he pushed away from me but began to kiss and lick his way down my chest and tummy to my inner thighs. Normally he wouldn't spend much time going down on me but that night he licked and ate me to another orgasm. He was a much different lover than he had ever been before.

After I came he started to fuck me again. I was amazed at how hard he stayed. While he was thrusting into me he started the "pillow talk." I was taken a little by surprise when he asked me if I had enjoyed fucking the four boys in the car. I tried to put him off by reminding him that I was under the influence of a powerful drug. He persisted so I told him that my memory of that night was like a dream. I felt a little less guilty relating the events as though I was remembering a dream. He asked me questions and I responded as best I could through the waves of pleasure he sent through me as he increased the pace of his thrusting. The more I told him the more vigorous he got. I must admit, it was one of the best fucks I'd ever had. When he came in me it pushed me over the edge. My orgasm was so intense it shook my body from head to toe. For a moment I thought I would pass out.

We lay together for a while. Mark kissed me tenderly as we spooned together. He told me he loved me; the first time he'd said that since this whole incident had begun. "Well," I thought to myself, "it obviously turns him on when I talk about what I did. He's not angry about it and it sure makes for great sex between us." It kind of broke the ice so after that it became more comfortable to talk to him about my experiences.

The rest of that week and the weekend were the same. We fucked in the kitchen Saturday afternoon while the kids were gone. Saturday and Sunday night were frantic as we clawed and groped each other during every private moment. Mark kept asking me about the four boys in the car; how I got there, how they got me to show my tits and pussy, what their names were and every other detail he could think of. I answered all of his questions as best as I could recall from my "dream." He was really getting off on the story and to be perfectly honest, so was I.

MARK' STORY

I had become virtually useless at work. I couldn't keep the images of Charlene's video and her stories out of my mind. They say that the most important sex organ in the body is the brain. They'll get no argument from me on that score. It seemed like I was hard all the time. In spite of some feelings of jealousy, my loins ached constantly thinking of Charlene with those boys; picturing her walking around in a maid's uniform without panties and masturbating in front of Sheila and her family.

Sometimes I imagined that I was right there watching it all. The images alone were enough to excite me but the thought of being there and watching her being fucked was overwhelming. More than once I went into the men's room to jack off. It was the only way I could get my head back into my work. Driving home was an adventure. I missed turns and ran through stop signs even though I'd been taking the same route for years.

Each day was spent in anticipation of what I would find out as I probed for more information, especially after Charlene had opened up a little and told me more about her experiences at Sheila's. I wanted to know it all. I was driven to distraction thinking about what they'd done to her and what really had gone on at the last party before Charlene turned on the video camera.

I got into surfing the internet for porn. I couldn't tear myself away from it except when Charlene and I had some privacy. I found myself drawn to videos featuring women about Charlene's age and look. Most of those were so-called "cougar" films, older women having sex with young men, many involving teenage boys. But, I found one about two "housewives" who had been picked up in a bar by a group of four Black guys. The women were taken to a motel where each of them sucked and fucked the four guys until there was cum all over the place. I couldn't stop imagining that Charlene was one of the women and Sheila the other. I think it was at that time I first began to seriously consider whether, one day, I could turn the fantasy into reality.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.