Mark and Charlene - Cover

Mark and Charlene

Copyright© 2011 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Continuing saga of Charlene after she escapes Sheila's clutches. A sequel to "Coerced."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

MARK'S STORY

To say I was shocked when Sheila showed me the pictures of Charlene being fucked in the back seat of a car would be an understatement. I was so stunned and hurt I couldn't think of anything to do but agree to the punishment Sheila insisted on. I couldn't understand what had gotten into Charlene, she had always been so normal.

The first weekend she was to be home from Sheila's I took the kids and went to visit my brother and his family giving them all a story about Charlene being called away on a business trip. I spent the week in a daze. I just couldn't get my head around the pictures I'd seen. The odd thing was that I had a hard- on the whole time. I couldn't get those images out of my mind.

I decided to be home the following weekend to have it out with her. I needed to know what made her do those things. We needed to have a serious talk about our future.

She came home that Friday night around eleven-thirty. The kids were in bed and I was waiting up for her. She came through the door all excited.

"Mark, I'm glad you're home. I need you to see something."

"Haven't I seen enough, Charlene? What do you want me to see, more pictures of you fucking teenage boys?"

"Please, Mark, if you'll be patient I can explain everything."

She took off her coat. My eyes bugged out at the outfit she was wearing. It was a skimpy corset that revealed most of her breasts. She had a short skirt on and obviously wasn't wearing panties. My heart stopped. With her excitement and attire I braced myself for more pictures of her having sex with God knows who.

She took a video camera out of a bag she had and hooked it up to the computer.

"This is the key to my freedom," she said.

She then played the tape. I sat there with my mouth open. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was in a state of shock. By the time it was over I was also hard as a rock. I was never into porn but this was different because it involved people I knew. I can't even describe the shock when I saw Sheila and her daughters kneeling on the floor being fucked by the family dog.

When it was over I had a million questions. Charlene said it was a long story and she was too tired to go into it.

"Just say for now that I discovered what they had done to me. The night of Lisa and Tracy's party they put a drug in the tea they offered me and it made me powerless to resist those boys. Tonight I found out that two of the boys brought more of the drug to Sheila's and I was able to turn the tables on them. Now I have the evidence and graphic proof of what it can make people do. I'm free! There will be no further "punishment" and we don't have to worry about the pictures of me ever getting out."

Charlene said she needed to get to bed because she had to be back at Sheila's early in the morning. I didn't understand why but I was so horny from the video and the outfit she was wearing all I cared about was burying my cock into her.

As soon as we got into bed I was all over her. I didn't want to waste much time with preliminaries but she surprised me by going down on me. We would occasionally have oral sex but this was different. She literally fucked me with her mouth and swallowed it all. I'd never known her to do that before. I didn't even lose my erection and almost immediately Charlene was riding me. She came several times and for the first time I could remember I had more than one orgasm myself.

The sex was great but I still couldn't get my head around the change in my wife. When I first saw the pictures of Charlene with those boys so many emotions ran through me; shock, disbelief, anger and a gut wrenching sense of betrayal. The woman in those pictures was so unlike the woman I'd known for almost twenty years. Charlene was the poster child for normal, demure and reserved behavior. Our sex life was fine but certainly not anything like what I had witnessed in the pictures much less the wild uninhibited sex we'd just had. She had never been flirtatious around other men and off color jokes would produce only a shy giggle or two.

Yet, that same woman had come home wearing a slut's outfit with a video showing our friends having sex with their children, the family dog and the same teenage boys who had fucked her in the back seat of a car a few months before. In spite of it all my cock was still hard long after she had gone to sleep.

Charlene got up early Saturday morning and rushed out the door saying she was on her way to Sheila's promising to explain later. When she got home later she played an audio tape that contained a full confession by Lisa, Tracy and the four boys. She told me how she discovered that she'd been drugged and the plan she'd put in place to get the evidence if and when the opportunity came up.

"Okay, I get that you had been drugged at Lisa's party but you came home last night wearing this contraption that pushed your tits up so far your nipples were showing, you weren't wearing panties and your pussy had been shaved. Obviously a lot of other things went on during the last week that had nothing to do with drugs."

"For heaven's sake, Mark, I was under the threat of exposure, going to prison if I didn't do all the things they told me to do or if I didn't follow all of Sheila's silly little rules. She would make stuff up just to have an excuse to punish me."

"Like what?"

"They made me wear the maid's outfit the kids had given me. She ordered me not to wear panties, at any time, even at home on weekends. She decided that I looked dirty with hair down there so she made me shave. She thought I was too fat so I had to strip and do aerobics exercises in front of them. They made me eat out of the dog's dish, Mark! They humiliated me in every way they could."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.