A Cousin Shares

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: After I graduated from high school, I went to visit my favorite cousin and her new husband. Oh, I sure got to know him quite well, even intimately.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

I grew up in a pretty successful family. My parents were both doctors, though they did not share the same practice, and my grandparents were mostly doctors and lawyers with a college professor thrown in.

I'm an only child and have three cousins, Sheila, she's three years older but my favorite, we've been close since I was little, then there's Morgan, he's somewhat older, now in his thirties, and there's Rebecca, she's also a few years older, working on her master's in marine biology.

Me, I'm Abby, short for Abigail, I'm eighteen, just graduated from high school, an honors student and accepted into Vanderbilt for the fall in a pre-med track. Yes, following Mom and Dad.

So, before I went off on this new phase of my life, I had arranged to visit my cousin, Sheila and her new husband, Owen, who live about three hours away. She and Owen had been married about eight months and she had invited me to visit them for about two weeks.

They live in a nice condo, complete with exercise center and pool which we used the first two days when we weren't out shopping. In the evenings, we would usually cook a nice meal then watch television or a movie.

The third night I was there, we watched a movie about a young couple who have sex for the first time with each other. After it was over, our conversation turned to dating and such.

"So, any boyfriends at the moment, Abby?" she asked.

"No, I've just been too busy, what with trying to keep my grades up and all, no, maybe when I start college in the fall."

"But you'll be just as busy, maybe even more, probably more," Owen said, "it's busier than high school, especially for pre-med with chem labs and all. Good luck finding time for a boyfriend, too," my cousin added.

"Yeah, well, what's new? I've never had much of a social life, a few dates here and there but that's all."

"Ever have a serious boyfriend?" Sheila asked.

"Oh, there was Jeff Majors, we went together about three months."

"Three months. Couldn't get much sex in three months, girl," my cousin laughed.

"Um, no, how about none. Oh, we necked and made out some but, well...".

"That's all? Surely you've done oral and stuff?" Sheila asked me.

"Oral sex? Uh, not really, no."

"Handjobs? Getting guys off?"

"No, pretty pathetic, huh?" I admitted.

"So, no oral sex either way, no hand jobs, maybe your bra off, having some fun?"

"Not really. One guy tried to feel me up once."

"And?" Owen asked.

"Well, I was fourteen and really didn't like him much, so I didn't let him."

"And, that's it? Have you ever seen a guys' penis?"

I laughed and said, "No, but I've looked in books and on the internet."

"Oh, girl, not to brag or anything, geez, I was thirteen when I lost my cherry. Do you remember Jed Caldwell?"

"Sure, kinda tall, slender, pretty cute?" I told her.

"Yeah, that's him, and long and slender fits him, too," she laughed. "I was thirteen and he had a condom, got it from his brother and we did it up in his room one afternoon after school."

"Well, I guess I've got a lot to learn, huh?" I joked.

"Yeah, you and Owen. I taught him just about everything he knows. What do you think of my guy?"

Well, that was easy, Owen was drop-dead gorgeous. Six-one, ripply muscles, wavy blond hair, not an ounce of fat on him, he could easily be a model ... or a porn star, I thought.

"Well, I think you're pretty lucky to have such a good looking guy and one who's so nice as well. I hope I can find someone like him someday as well."

We talked a bit longer, then all went to bed. I read for a while, then turned out the light and was rubbing myself to sleep when the door opened and Sheila asked quietly, "You still awake?"

"Yeah, just turned out the light, why? What's up?"

"Come, get up and come with me," she said as she started back down the hall to their room. As we walked in the light was on and Owen was sitting in bed, the sheet up over him.

"We were talking about how little experience you've had with a guy and, well, Owen and I've agreed that now might just be the perfect time for you to get some of life's more pleasant experience."

"I don't ... you mean with ... tell me exactly what you two are thinking," I asked, my head spinning at the thought.

She had on a nighty as I did as well and she told me, "Well, you can get in bed with us, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. That's up to you. So, come get in bed," she asked as she pulled the nighty off and pulled her panties off and got into bed while she also pulled the sheet from over her husband.

Well, there it was, standing straight up as I saw her hand surround it and begin moving up and down as she leaned over and kissed him. It was the real thing, yes, I've seen couples on the computer but this one was right there, just a few feet away, within reach.

As soon as I though of 'within reach' I felt my pussy flood and my heart rate rise.

Sheila turned back to me, saying, "You can take your nighty off, Abby, if you want to," she told me as Owen got up and moved to kneel between her legs, his long cock dangling near her ankles.

I pulled off my nighty, I'm not exactly sure why, I just did it, and while I expected them to begin screwing, Owen bent down and began giving oral sex to Sheila.

"Mmm, oh, I love you, baby, god, your tongue is so sweet on me," she said, squirming as he licked and tongued her. She was rubbing her fingers through his blond hair as he pleasured her with his mouth and tongue while I watched.

I lay there next to them, on my side, a hand inside my panties, two fingers rubbing back and forth across my wet pussy as she lifted her legs up onto his shoulders. Erotic is really too mild a word for it, I was really turned-on. It was so hot.

"OOH, OOH, OOH, YES, YES, huh, huh, mmm, mmm, oh, that was so good, mmm, come up here, babe," Sheila cried out as she pulled him up over her as they kissed over and over, her hands all over his back and butt, her legs now wrapped up around him pulling him tight.

Then, he raised up and took his penis right up between her legs and shoved right up into her as she wiggled and squirmed. Once in, he began moving in and out as I watched, slowly rubbing.

She reached over and took my free hand to bring it over in between her legs, pressing my fingers right at her opening as Owen's cock slid back and forth as I felt.

"Can you feel him fucking me, his cock sliding in and out of me, Abby?"

It was incredibly sexy to have my fingers feeling his warm, slippery cock sliding in and out of my cousin's pussy.

He was kneeling between her legs as I had one hand down feeling them fuck and he leaned over and ran his hand down between my legs over my other hand which was rubbing my pussy.

I pulled my panties down as my cousin's husband began rubbing my pussy while he fucked her right next to me.

"Mmm, so good, Owen, mmm, feels great," she moaned as he began pushing his finger up into me. I just relaxed and let him do it, yes, I was that horny.

Now he was fingering me as he was making love to Sheila, it was incredible how all this came about but, right then, I really didn't care, it just felt too good for me to care about details.

No boy's finger ever did what Owen's weas doing to me. Now, there was more than just my pussy being fingered, he and my cousin were also fucking rather energetically right next to me as I watched them. That, no doubt, added greatly to my arousal. This was the most erotic time I'd ever had, for sure.

He was fingering me in and out at just the same tempo he was fucking Sheila which was producing moans from us both. I had widened my legs as he finger-fucked me, then he began rubbing his thumb over my clit. It was all I could take and my body began to shake and tremble as wave after wave of beautiful feelings swept over me.

After he had fingered me a minute more, he pulled out and rubbed his fingers up and down my wet pussy as he continued stroking so sexily in and out of Sheila who was now groaning heavily.

"Mmm, uuuh, uuuh, mmm, oh, Owen, oh, UUUH, UUUH, uuh, huh, mmm, mmm," she cried out as she began bucking and thrusting up at him as he jammed down into her deeply, dropping down and kissing her over and over.

"Mmm, uh, huh, mmm, oh, I love you, hon, mmm, oh, so much," he moaned as he cummed deeply into her right next to me. They lay together kissing for several minutes when I heard Sheila ask me softly, "I'm sure Owen would like to make you happy, too, if you want, Abby." He looked over at me and smiled as I heard myself say, "It was beautiful and so hot, yes, I do want it, I want him."


Chapter 2

He kissed Sheila, then got up and shifted over to me as I widened my legs. I was expecting him to put his dick in me but he crouched down and began kissing and licking on me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.