Gangbang Mommy - Cover

Gangbang Mommy

by Silkstockingslover

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Incest Sex Story: A drunk Mom ends up fucking all three of her sons while at the lake at there annual summer retreat.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   .

NOTE 1: This story was written especially for the Summer Lovin' Contest. So please vote!!!

NOTE 2: I would like to thank my editors for all their dedication to my stories. Kisses and more to Steve B and Estragon.

It was our first summer without our dad. He passed away of a heart attack last November. We hemmed and hawed for a long time before deciding to continue our annual family camping trip. For over twenty-five years we had spent the first week of August at Lake Wellenchuk as a family. It wasn't our only family ritual, but it was one we had kept up even as our lives got hectic with college, an almost wedding and the rest of it. So it was with a heavy heart, and only the third time since dad's funeral that we were all together again (the other two being one Christmas and Kevin, our youngest brother's high school graduation).

Before I get too carried away about the unbelievable weekend itself, I should tell you a bit about myself, my two younger brothers, and my beautiful mother.

My name is Jackson, although my family calls me Jacks, and I am 26 years old. I am the reliable big brother who has spent much of his life getting my middle brother out of trouble. I was married for three years, but got divorced a month before my dad passed away. They say bad things happen in threes and after the divorce and my father's death, I kept waiting for the third disaster to hit. Luckily, the third thing was rather small in comparison, a fender bender car accident on New Year's Eve. Any other year and that would have been a major disaster, but in 2010, it was just a fitting end to one fucked up year. My New Year's Resolution was to start living life to the fullest, spend more time with my family and meet a woman. I got a loan from the bank and made my dream a reality: I opened an Italian restaurant and named it after Dad-- Amelio's.

My second goal was partly achieved, as I moved back in with my Mother and youngest brother Kevin, although it was difficult getting much quality family time because of the long hours I worked attempting to make my new business a success. My other brother, Adam, had left in January on a six month 'finding yourself' trip through Europe and Asia. My last goal had been an undeniable disaster. I had only been on three dates, hadn't been laid in over a year. Although there were many prospects coming in and out of my life daily, I just didn't seem to have the time or energy to even attempt a romance. Lastly, I often tended to compare any woman I met with my Mother and that, I have learned, is never a good thing.

Adam was the loose cannon of the group. A wild one from the time he was a toddler, he hadn't really changed in his wild ways, even at 22 years of age. He took a year off college, dropped out (truthfully he was told to take a year off) and, after Dad died, decided to just travel the world. His goal was to sleep with a girl from every country he visited and, according to his travel blog, he had accomplished that. He returned back just in time for Kevin's graduation and our trip. He was still exhibiting his usual easy-going attitude.

Kevin, my youngest brother, turned 18 in May and graduated high school with honours in June. He was the geek of the group, a do-gooder who was also a sweetheart to his long time girlfriend Elly. He would rather read than go out, but he greatly idolized Adam, in an almost unhealthy way.

Our Mom Cassie was 45 years old and still in amazingly great shape. She had always worked out and no one believed she had been pregnant three times. Her breasts sagged a bit, but she usually wore outfits and bras that kept them standing at full attention. I would be lying if the majority of my high school wank sessions weren't about my Mother. But like all guys, fucking their Mother is just a naughty fantasy they jerk off to from the time they learn to jerk off until the day they die. It is who we are. My Mother did pretty well with the life insurance after my Dad's death and had attempted to keep things as normal as could be.

The first night at the lake was, not surprisingly, emotionally exhausting. We had a campfire and just shared Dad stories. For awhile, seeing my Mother upset, I wondered if this had been a good idea. But the last hour, we shared funny Dad stories and the emotional bubble seemed to burst.

The next afternoon was a scorcher. My Mom, I should note, knows that she still turns heads. For example, the two-piece bikini she was wearing was something the average female teenager looking to get attention would wear. In truth, the minute I saw her come out of her room after lunch in the two- piece, my dick gave her a secret salute.

While at the beach, I noticed many guys, from teenagers to old pervs, checking out my 45 year old mother. I was both proud and protective of her.

The first slight hint of the evening to come, after my brothers went to scope out the chicks playing beach volleyball, was when we laid our towels down on the beautiful soft sand. Mom lay on her towel and asked, "Jacks honey, could you put some lotion on me?"

Dad had always done this in the past, and my dick rose to attention again just with the thought of touching my sexy Mother. I took the lotion, coated my hands and generously and gently lotioned my Mom's shoulders, neck and back. I then moved down and did her legs and feet.

Once done, Mom asked, her voice seeming just a tad flirty, "Jacks, could you please get really close to my bikini bottom, which is where I always burn?"

My erection begged for attention, so many of my stroke fantasies having started just like this. I put more lotion on my hands, which were slightly trembling, and rubbed lotion on my Mom's lower back, so low I felt the crevice of her ass cheeks. I thought I heard a moan escape my Mom's lips, but I assumed it was just wishful thinking. I finished by doing her thighs and again got real close to her prized possession. This time she definitely let out a moan.

"Thank you, Jacks, you have hands just like your father."

"You're welcome, Mom," I said, furtively adjusting my cock in my trunks.

My Mom caught my adjustment and smiled, "Is that because of me?"

I stammered, completely embarrassed, "No, I, um..."

My Mom, her tone soft and sweet, "It's ok, honey, when Dad lathered me up I often could feel his stiffness on me. I often thought he might just fuck me right then and there."

"Mom," I said, shocked by a frankness I had never heard from her.

She just smiled and looked back down and went on sunbathing.

Nothing else remotely interesting happened the rest of the afternoon, but I was greatly distracted. After touching my mom, all I wanted to do was touch her more. All my Mother-fucking fantasies came flooding back and, although it hadn't occurred to me yet that the fantasy could become reality, my cock was at full mast all day.

That night, around nine, after the four of us had all finished a fair amount of booze, Adam and Kevin said they were going to a party with some girls they met. I argued they should stay and hang with Mom, but Adam, thinking with his cock like he always did, said they were going out. Kevin was just trying to fit in with his cool brother and sheepishly followed. I called them assholes and they left.

Mom and I went out and started a fire in our very secluded and private cabin. We sat by the fire, on a two-person swing and drank even more. About half an hour after my brothers left, Mom clearly was past tipsy and well on her way to really intoxicated. Still in her same bikini, she asked, "So, Jacks, when was the last time you got laid?"

Beer sprayed out of my mouth. "Mom!"

"No, seriously. You have looked after Kevin and I since your father died. It's time for you to start thinking about yourself."

"Well, truthfully, work has been more of a hindrance."

"You work too hard," Mom suggested, her hand falling innocently onto my leg.

Her soft touch had me distracted and my cock woke up from its slumber. I stammered slightly, "I have no choice if I want this restaurant to succeed."

Mom's hand moved up just slightly, "I know, I know, it's just I want you to find a woman too."

"Women are exhausting, time-consuming and wallet-crushing," I sighed, remembering not so fondly my last couple of failed relationships and a divorce I was still paying for.

"The right one isn't," Mom suggested.

"Well I am still searching for her, I guess," I shrugged and finished my beer.

"You know Jacks, you look a lot like your father," Mom said, her tone changing.

"I know," I replied, having been told that for as long as I can remember.

Her hand moved up slightly again. I took a deep breath and felt her hand move and rest on my hard cock. "Hmmmm, feels like you and your dad have something else in common."

"Mom, I..." I began.

"Stop. I haven't had sex in eight months, and you haven't had sex in just as long I am guessing," she argued, her hand now firmly on my fully erect cock. Her face went pouty like a teen girl trying to get her way with her boyfriend. "Haven't you ever fantasized about Mommy?"

"I-um," I stammered, before finally thinking 'fuck it', "Mom I have fantasized about you since I can remember."

"I thought so," she whispered, her hot breath in my ear. Her hand rubbed my cock with a bit more purpose. "Do you want Mommy to suck your cock?"

I let out a grunt in acknowledgment.

Her tongue teased my ear, "I will take that as a yes."

She moved away from my ear and quickly unbuckled my shorts and pulled out my raging hard-on. "Fuck, I have missed the feeling of a big hard cock."

She leaned forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth.

I moaned on contact, in pure ecstasy, my lifelong fantasy suddenly coming true. I stared at my mom and her wet lips around my cock. Unlike most girls who sucked cock just long enough to get me hard, my mom sucked on my cock like she actually enjoyed it. After a couple of minutes of just teasing my head with her lips and tongue, she began to take more of my cock in her expert mouth. She continued the slow sweet style, taking just a bit more of my shaft in her mouth at a time.

I don't know how long she had my cock in her mouth before she finally took my erection out and requested, "Son, I desperately need to taste your cum. I don't mean to be crass or anything, but I love the taste of cum. Your dad used to fulfill this need. So please, I want you to shoot a big full load of your cum down my throat. Think you can do that for Mommy?"

Still feeling like a horny teenager from every eighties sex comedy, I just babbled a bunch of incoherent words that implied yes.

She took my cock back in her mouth. Unlike the slow tenderness of a couple minutes ago, this time she devoured my cock whole. She deep throated me and then bobbed up and down like a porn star. Not surprisingly, I didn't last long under such intense pleasure. I grunted, "I'm coming Mommy." A few seconds later I exploded my cum down my Mother's throat. Unlike most girls, she didn't miss a beat, as she continued the fast-paced assault on my cock, long after my cum had all been swallowed.

Suddenly with a confidence I didn't know was in me, I pulled out and aggressively pushed her onto the grass onto her back and opened her legs. I pulled her bikini bottom to the side and dove into my Mother's cunt. I licked her hairy pussy eager to return the favour and get her off.

My Mom's cunt was already sopping wet and within seconds of my tongue on her pussy lips, she got animated."Oh yes, Jacks, your tongue feels so good on Mommy's cunt." She moved her ass up and down attempting to fuck herself with my tongue. I continued to lick and heard her scream, "Fuck, Jacks, I'm coming." Seconds later I was sprayed by a river of juice.

I continued licking, eager to swallow as much of my Mother's juice as I could. Finally, she said the words I had dreamt about for years, "Jacks, I want you in me. Come fuck Mommy."

She quickly pulled off her bikini bottom to give me easier access to her pussy. I didn't have to be told twice. I quickly positioned myself on top of her and slid easily into her warm oasis. I moved in and out slowly and leaned forward to kiss her beautiful mountains of flesh, which were sadly still partially hidden by her skimpy bikini top. As I kissed and gently sucked on the top of her breasts, she moaned, "Does my son want to suck on the same breasts he once nursed?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.