A Train Ride to - Love
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sam and Sarah first meet on a train journey, the attraction is instant and mutual, but Sam thinks that Sarah is too young and inexperienced, and so is determined to keep her at arm’s length. Sarah KNOWS that Sam is the guy for her, so can she convince him that she's the girl for him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple  

What dreams might tell us

"Are you going home this weekend?"

They were sharing breakfast and Sam had retreated again into a brooding silence. His question caught her off guard and she hesitated.

"I was thinking of going down tomorrow," she said slowly. "I can't really avoid going home ... not after what happened..." she paused and looked at him doubtfully, "especially if we're still going away next week?"

"Of course," he nodded.

"Maggie's leaving with Pete first thing tomorrow morning; so I thought it would be nice to spend a bit of time with her before she goes."

She gave a tentative smile and he felt his heart skip. "If you like ... we could go down together – later tonight," he suggested casually.

Her eyes lit up and she beamed at him; "that would be lovely!" she enthused; but then frowned slightly. "Will you be staying all weekend?"

"That was the plan..." He paused and looked at her questioningly, "unless you don't want me to?"

She lit up again. "That would be really wonderful." She said a little dreamily.

"Great!" He stood up. "I'll pick you up at about eight thirty. I gather you'll be wanting a bit of 'girly time' with Maggie?" he grinned. "And if you don't mind coming back Sunday evening at about the same time?"

She laughed and his breath left him. "You're wonderful" she told him as she stretched up to kiss him. He held her tight for a moment before stepping away from her.

"You're pretty sensational yourself," he told her gruffly. "But if we carry on like this for much longer we're going to be late."

"Oh are you going back to work today?" she asked surprised.

"Yes they can't seem to manage without me." he said grumpily

"Ah ... what it is to be so needed!" she gave a mock little sigh and peeped up at him through her lashes.

He gave a short laugh before pulling her hard against him. "I seem to remember once, that I warned you about mocking me." He looked down at her with a heavy scowl. "I told you I would have my revenge."

"Now then Sam..." She eyed him apprehensively. "don't forget you'll be late for work."

"I still have some time left." He shrugged and an evil glitter came into his eyes. "I can certainly make time for you – young woman."

"Sam!" she slipped from his grasp and stepped nervously back.

He stepped forward.

She held her hands palms up defensively and took another step back.

He stepped forward.

"Sam!" she said again taking several quick steps back.

He lunged making a grab for her.

With a squeal Sarah turned and fled straight for the bathroom. She slammed the door too and slid the bolt across. She leaned against the door her heart going like a jack hammer.

Sam slammed against the door and she let out another little squeal.

"Sam Reynolds you just behave yourself!" Sarah cried out.

"Little Sarah Chester you just come out." Sam called softly from the other side of the door.

"No, you're frightening me." She complained.

Sam gave a low laugh from the other side of the door. "Lady, you terrify me!" he retorted.

"Sam!" she cried on the edge of tears.

Sam gave a little sigh. "Alright little Sarah I'll let you off ... this time. Come on out and I'll give you a lift back."

"Promise?" she asked nervously, "you're not going to do anything?"

A tiny pause and then; "no ... I'll behave," he told her regretfully.

"Promise?" she demanded again.

"I promise," he sighed again. "Now just come out ... please."

She slid the bolt back and stepped nervously out. Sam was leaning innocently against the wall. As she turned to pull the bathroom door too, he suddenly grabbed her from behind.

"Sam – You promised!" she squealed in protest.

His arms snaked around her waist as he pulled her hard against him. He leaned down. "I lied," he growled into her ear.

She licked her lips nervously but she could feel the excitement building inside of her. "What are you going to do with me?" she whispered softly.

Sam's head came up in triumph as he realised she was turned on. He marched her slowly to the bedroom, keeping her pressed tight against him.

She could feel his erection digging into her as he gently nudged her along...

Keep walking but not too fast ... he wanted to drag it out for a bit ... to give her time to anticipate...

As she walked he whispered into her ear.

Sarah's eyes were like saucers by the time he closed the bedroom door behind them. But she was not backing off anymore, he noticed. She stood there waiting for him to make good on some of the things he had said to her...

Sam sat on the edge of the bed to pull his shoes on; while Sarah lay on the crumpled sheets watching him.

His mobile rang and he took it from his pocket. "Reynolds!" he listened for a moment. "Yes Mrs Brown, I'm running late ... I'll be with you for about..." he glanced at his watch. "Eleven – ish ... Just tell Mr Conrad that something came up, and I'm running late."

Behind him was a muffled giggle and he turned to glare at her as he put his phone away again.

"Behave yourself."

She blushed and giggled again.

Sam leaned across to pin her to the bed. "You just can't help yourself can you?" he growled as he kissed her hard on the mouth.

"It's your fault Sam." She told him as he released her. "You're corrupting me!"

He stood up and straightened his tie. "Do you want a lift?" he asked as he headed for the door.

"If you don't mind I'd like to grab another shower before I head off."

Sam gave her a wicked grin "you did work it a bit didn't you?" he stated a bit smugly.

She glared right back at him, although her lips twitched. "You may think you've won the battle Mr Reynolds." She told him loftily. "But I'll make sure that I win the war." With a little toss of her head she sauntered of to the bathroom, unbothered by her nakedness ... it seemed.

Sam's body responded accordingly and he gave a little groan. He would never get enough of her, he realised.

"I'm off!" he yelled to her through clenched teeth.

"See you later then!" was her muffled response just before he heard the water running.

Instantly his head filled with images of Sarah in the shower soaping down her body ... he briefly enjoyed the fantasy of crying off work and – joining her instead...

"Think meetings ... think work!" he growled to himself as he left the flat and the temptation.


The computer installation for Mrs Asher was simple and quickly accomplished.

"That's wonderful dear," Mrs Asher beamed at her, as she sat down and started to open up programs.

"Everything's so quick now; it'll take me half the time to get things done."

"That's right Mrs Asher, and now I'll be able to add a little bit of life to the admin computer as well."

"Lovely, that should keep Nora happy for a bit as well." Mrs Asher murmured with satisfaction.

"It won't last forever though," Sarah warned that lady.

"I know dear ... I know." she looked up at Sarah with a little sigh. "How about if we do the other one first thing in the new year?" she asked.

Sarah smiled and squeezed that ladies shoulder gently "I'll get it sorted and give you a date," she promised.

It didn't take Sarah long to add the memory from the old accounts computer to the admin computer, and though it ran a little bit snappier she knew it was knocking at deaths door.

"Right, that's that sorted," she informed Mrs Asher, as she glanced at her watch. "I've really got to go now ... I'll get the invoice sent over to you as soon as possible."

"Excellent dear, I know that you're closing down for a few days next week, aren't you? I'll get the cheque straight out to you." She promised as Sarah nodded.

"Thank you Mrs Asher." Sarah smiled with relief that that was one job finished and sorted as she headed for the door ... they were running out of time now, but everything was falling into place.


When she got back to the workshop Maggie and Phil were already there, and Phil was sitting in the corner talking on his mobile.

"Hi," Maggie grinned at her. "Just in time for some lunch; are you hungry?"

Sarah grinned back; "Starving," she replied patting her tummy to emphasise how empty it felt.

Maggie's grin widened. "Has the lovely Mr Reynolds stopped feeding you then?" she asked mockingly as the two of them headed upstairs to the flat.

"Not at all, I just wasn't that hungry at that time." Sarah said innocently.

Maggie laughed. "I'll bet!" was all she said though.

They made some lunch and Phil joined them just as they were sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Help yourself to coffee," Maggie told him pointing to the half full coffee pot on the side.

They three of them chattered happily as they ate down sandwiches and drank the coffee pot dry.


Sarah spent the afternoon with Phil remote accessing some of the servers they supported.

As the afternoon drew to a close Phil grabbed his jacket and left for the weekend with the promise of being back at eight thirty on Monday morning.

The evening was somewhat subdued for the girls. They ordered pizza and sat talking quietly.

"Are you sure you've got everything you'll need?" Sarah asked for the third time that evening.

Maggie grinned at her. "Yes mother, I'm sure. Keys, cards, cash, passport, clothes ... Pete has the tickets..." She paused to think. "I think that's everything," she finished.

"What time is he coming to get you?" Sarah asked.

"I think that he and Sam arranged to arrive for about nine. They don't seem to like the idea of leaving either of us here on our own." Maggie frowned, "speaking of which ... I've got to say that I'm not happy about leaving you here on your own next week."

"I shouldn't worry Mags," Sarah reassured her. "I'll just bet that Sam and Pete have discussed that as well; and worked something out between them."

Maggie grinned, "My word yes! they do seem to be as thick as thieves that pair don't they?" she laughed.

Nine o'clock on the dot and two cars could be heard pulling up outside.

The two girls turned to grin at each other.

"They could be twins," Maggie said dryly as she went downstairs to let them inside.

"Are you all ready? Not forgot anything?" Pete asked as he entered the flat.

Maggie sighed as she looked up at the ceiling in exasperation. "Why is it that no one seems to think I can organise myself properly?" she asked the room in general.

"We all just want to take care of you Mags!" Sarah grinned as she picked up her handbag.

They all made their way downstairs, Pete carrying Maggie's suitcase, followed by Maggie with her handbag.

Sam waited while Sarah switched off all the lights, and then walked down with her to join the other two. Sarah locked the flat up and then turned to hug her friend.

"I'm going to miss you!" she told her on the edge of tears.

Maggie eyes were also full of tears. "I'm going to miss you too!" she snivelled.

"You have a great time in America and remember everything so that you can tell me all about it when you get back."

"I will," Maggie promised quietly. She released Sarah and walked over to Sam. She stretched up and kissed him on the cheek and stood talking to him quietly for moment.

Sarah took the opportunity to say goodbye to Pete. He gave her a little smile before bending to kiss her on the cheek. "Before you say it, I'll make sure that I look after her while she's away with me." He told her wryly.

She gave him a little smile. "You read my mind," she told him. "So I have your promise that she'll be safe with you?" she looked up into his eyes.

"Safe with me ... Yes." He murmured looking across at Maggie. "But safe from me ... I can't promise."

His voice had dropped so much that Sarah had to strain to hear him. She patted his arm reassuringly. "You'll see her right; and I trust you not to hurt her."

His eyes came back to Sarah's and for a moment there, Sarah saw pain before he grinned at her and broke the eye contact.

"Time to go I think!" He said raising his voice so that the other two could hear as well.

Maggie came scuttling over and climbed into his car.

"If I stand around anymore - we'll just keep finding things we need to say to each other!" she laughed up at Sarah.

Sarah forced a laugh and stepped away from the car as Sam walked up to her and put his arm around her. "Have a safe flight and a great time!" She called softly as Pete climbed into the car and switched the engine on.

They stood waving as he drove away; leaving the two of them standing there alone.

"Everything alright?" Sam asked quietly looking down at her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.