A Train Ride to - Love
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sam and Sarah first meet on a train journey, the attraction is instant and mutual, but Sam thinks that Sarah is too young and inexperienced, and so is determined to keep her at arm’s length. Sarah KNOWS that Sam is the guy for her, so can she convince him that she's the girl for him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple  

(All in a Dream)

By the time the ambulance arrived, Sarah had regained consciousness, and was curled up in Sam's arms; sobbing quietly, still dazed and confused.

The paramedic checked her over and surmised that she had concussion; and just to be on the safe side he wanted to take her back to the hospital and get her skull x-rayed.

The police had arrived before the ambulance, and after a brief statement from Maggie as the co tenant, had taken the boy into custody. They were informed that a police officer would be in touch to arrange for them all to give formal statements. This would be some time the next day probably.

Sam went with Sarah in the ambulance and Pete and Maggie followed in the car.

They spent the last part of the evening sitting in a dreary hospital waiting room. Waiting to find out how Sarah was.

To Sam it felt like a life time. He paced up and down constantly running his hands through his hair.

"Enough!" Maggie finally called. "You're giving me a frightful headache Sam. Please stop pacing and sit down for a minute."

"That's two for two," Sam declared half hysterically.

"What are you talking about?" Maggie snapped beginning to lose her temper. Pete's hand on her arm seemed to drain her.

"It was Sarah earlier," he nearly sobbed. "I managed to give her a headache as well. That's why she went home early. If I hadn't been such a jerk, that guy would have been in and gone again, by the time we got back!"

Maggie reached out a consoling hand to Sam but he pulled away, refusing to be comforted.

"When I think..." he continued as the tears began to trickle down his face. "What could have happened, if I had just pulled away as I intended to, if you hadn't got back when you did..." he gave a shuddering sigh but the tears kept coming. "That guy – what he nearly did ... and it would have been all my fault!" his mind kept going over that scene, what the boy was doing. He couldn't seem to get it out of his head. In his mind he could see the scene playing out to its dreadful end, with no one to stop him ... no one to rescue his beloved Sarah.

A stinging across his cheek bought him back to reality and as he held his hand to his burning face he looked at Maggie in shock. She had slapped him!

The tears stopped and he sat there staring at this little brunette who had just committed violence on him.

"I'm sorry," Maggie was whispering as the tears fell down her own cheeks, "But I was there too, you know. I saw what nearly happened. And I keep on thinking that if I hadn't gone out tonight; then none of this would have happened." She held her hand up to her mouth the colour draining from her face suddenly. "We nearly didn't come back you know ... We were going to go on to a nightclub!"

A nurse came down the corridor with Sarah in a wheelchair. She looked tired and pale, but so wonderfully alive.

"Everything's alright," the nurse was saying cheerfully. "The x-ray came back clear, and the doctor who looked at her says, that she's okay to go home; and a goodnights sleep should do the rest. She'll need someone to sit with her though."

"I'll do that!" Sam jumped in before Maggie could.

"Excellent," The nurse beamed at them all, and handed them an information sheet on concussion, and what to watch out for. "Any slurred speech, vomiting, dizziness ... that sort of thing. Bring her straight back." She helped Sarah out of the chair. "Trust your instincts, and you'll be fine."

"Just like I'm not here," Sarah grumbled, her eyes flashing resentfully.

Sam laughed gruffly and hugged her to him.

"Oh, and make sure that she takes it easy for the next couple of days." The nurse said as she turned to leave. "No straining or over exerting herself."

"I will," Sarah declared defiantly.

The nurse laughed and then looked directly at Sarah. "You had a bad scare tonight," she told her seriously. "Don't let it rule you."

"I won't ... I promise," Sarah's whisper was full of tears and she buried herself in Sam's warmth and strength for a moment.

Pete led them out to his car, and Sam and Sarah climbed into the back. Sam fastened her seat belt, then fastened his; and then pulled her back into his arms. He was never going to let her go again; he vowed to himself. If he kept her in his arms then she would be safe. He could protect her.

They were soon back at the flat, and Sarah stirred and pulled away from him.

"Thank you Sam," she told him as she climbed out of the car. "Thank you for all your help tonight, but..." she said looking up at him. "I don't want you to stay. I'll be alright with Maggie."

"And me," Pete murmured.

"And me," Sam concurred.

Maggie's head shot up. "But you can't ... either of you! There's no room."

"We'll manage," Pete said quietly.

"I am staying with you Sarah," Sam told her. "Don't fight me on this because you will lose."

Sarah's shoulders fell in defeat. "Whatever Sam!" She refused to meet his eyes, just feeling too tired to fight him.

"Oh joy..." Maggie sighed, "Two men, with no change of clothes between them, and a tiny tiny flat!"

"I always carry an overnight bag in my car," Pete said with a wry grin.

"Me too," Sam smirked.

Maggie rolled her eyes at Sarah. "Heaven preserve us," she declared dramatically, "two men who come prepared!"

Sarah giggled, and then winced as the pain sliced through her. She held a shaking hand up to her temple, as the colour drained from her face.

"O oh, time to get inside I think," Maggie stated with concern.

Sam took one look at Sarah and scooped her up into his arms. "Lead on."

Sarah snuggled up to him as he carried her inside; she could smell his musky scent and unable to resist she breathed him in. She sighed and nuzzled his neck, and below her hand his heart gave a mighty leap.

"Stop that!" he whispered hoarsely to her.

He took her to her bedroom and left her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Maggie will come in, and help you to undress," he told her calmly, "I'll heat up some milk for you."


Ten minutes later Sarah was in her nighty and dressing gown and was curled up next to Sam on the sofa.

"I can't take the time off," she was arguing with Maggie. "You know that there's so much to do."

Maggie held her hands up. "We were hanging about for a long time at that hospital," she told Sarah. "While we were waiting I made a few calls..."

"Oh?" Sarah looked at her suspiciously.

"I've spoken to my cousin Phil, and he's going to come in tomorrow, and help me see to those clients we had listed. You..." Maggie persisted as Sarah would have protested. "You Sarah; will take it easy tomorrow. And Pete's changed our flights, so that we're not leaving now until Saturday."

"You said a few calls?" Sarah questioned.

Maggie looked a bit uncomfortable. "I phoned your mum."

Sarah closed her eyes with a groan. "And?" she asked wearily.

"She asked me for my mobile number so that she could call me, if she needed to."

"And?" Sarah still had her eyes closed.

"And I've spoken to all of your sisters..." Maggie was again uncomfortable. "They were all of the opinion that they should drop – husbands – kids and work; and rush down here to make sure for their selves that you are ok."

Sarah buried her face in her hands. "Please tell me that you managed to talk them out of it?" she begged.

"Yes..." Maggie soothed. "I explained about the tiny flat; and too many people already ... They said they would talk to you in the morning, and if you weren't convincing, then they would be down 'en masse', to sort you out." Maggie gave a grin. "Their other joint opinion; was that they should be given half an hour alone, with this lout who dared to threaten you."

"Now there's a thought," Sam and Pete said in unison; they turned and grinned at each other in total understanding.


Sarah turned in and Sam made himself comfortable in the chair by the side of her bed.

She lay staring up at him with large dark eyes. The tears welled up and began to roll down her cheeks.

With a groan Sam climbed on to her bed and held her tight. "Hush now my love. I'll look after you. It's going to be all right," he crooned to her, stroking her hair, and holding her comfortingly.

"Oh Sam!" she cried. "I was so afraid ... I froze!" she sobbed.

"You once told me that you had a very piercing scream, if the situation warranted it." Sam smiled into her hair. "Believe me babe there shouldn't be any glass left in any of the windows!"

Sarah gave a hiccup, and a little laugh; and her tears gradually began to subside.

She quietened in his arms, and started to drift off to sleep. "I love you Sam Reynolds," she told him dreamily.

"I love you too Sarah Chester," Sam whispered back.

Her lids flickered open briefly and she looked into his burning eyes.

"Oh Sam!" she sighed as she drifted off to sleep.


"Right we're off now," Maggie told Sarah as she picked up her coat and bag.

Sarah had spent the last half an hour, gently chatting with Cousin Phil. He seemed like a very nice sincere boy, and he seemed to know his stuff about computers.

"Ok ... see you later." Sarah smiled up at them.

She lay out on the sofa flicking through the magazines, which Pete had so kindly bought for her. While Maggie had been getting Phil sorted, Sam had been busy cooking breakfast for them all.

"I need to nip back to my place and sort out some more clothes," Pete said as he made for the door.

"Oh?" Sarah asked, "Aren't you going back to your home tonight?"

Pete shook his head. "No. Maggie won't leave you and I won't leave her."

Sarah smiled at him. "Your very welcome here Pete," she told him softly.

He returned her smile briefly, before calling in to Sam. "I'm off Sam ... See you for lunch."

Sam appeared in the kitchen doorway with a tea towel slung over one shoulder. "See you later Pete."

The two men seemed to have become fast friends over the last few hours Sarah thought to herself, with a little jolt of pleasure.

Half an hour later Sam strolled in, he sat down on the end of the sofa. "Everything alright?" he asked softly. "Can I get anything for you? Tea ... Coffee ... something cool maybe?"

"Nothing thanks ... I'm fine at the moment," she told him with a smile.

"Oh." He sat on the sofa playing with her leg; stroking the top of her foot, and then letting his hand drift across her calf.

Sarah sat enjoying it for a little while; and then stretched out her arms and gave a little yawn.

Sam was up in an instant. "What's wrong? Do you feel sick are you dizzy? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine Sam honest!" Sarah protested with a laugh. "I was just having a stretch."

"Oh." He settled back in silence again, and Sarah went back to flicking through her magazine.

After a little while Sarah felt the need to relieve her bladder, and stood up.

"What's wrong? Where are you going?" Sam was in front of her barring her way.

"Sam..." she sighed, "I just need to use the bathroom."

"Oh." He looked at her for a moment. "Do you think I should come with you? Just to make sure you don't pass out ... or something..."

"Sam!" she exclaimed shocked "Absolutely not. There is absolutely no way that you are coming to the bathroom with me!"

He shrugged his shoulders uncomfortably. "Whatever you say," he told her his hands up, as if in self-defence.

"Good!" she responded and swept past him.


She came back into the living room to find Sam pacing up and down.

"Sam don't you have somewhere you need to be?" Sarah asked a little desperately.

He stopped pacing and turned to look at her. The bruising on the side of her face was starting to look very colourful this morning. He felt his gut churn as he looked at her and the memories flooded back.

"No," he told her. "I phoned Mrs Brown this morning and told her to rearrange my clients for the next couple of days. It happens all the time with us, but usually it because of other clients..." He shrugged his shoulders indifferently.

"Oh!" Sarah said a little dismayed. She thought of Pete's reasons for leaving. "Are you planning on staying tonight as well?" she asked casually.

Sam's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Yes ... why?"

"Well don't you need to get some fresh clothes ... and so on?"

"It can wait until one of the others gets back ... I need to do some shopping as well," he continued thoughtfully. "You two have a pitiful amount of food in the house."

"Well neither of us has been eating here much lately," she felt the need to defend.

"Hmm well, anyway ... if I'm going to be cooking us all some lunch and dinner; then we need supplies."

"Waiting for everyone to come back will mean no lunch for any one!" Sarah argued.

Sam's eyes narrowed again. "Are you by any chance, trying to get rid of me Sarah?" he asked quietly.

She sighed and looked him straight in the eye. "Absolutely! You are driving me mad Sam ... I can't so much as twitch, without you thinking I'm about to have some sort of seizure!"

"I'm not that bad!" he objected.

"Yes you are! You wanted to come to the bathroom with me for heaven's sake!"

"Ok, ok I'm a bit over protective of you at the moment." He held his hands out placating.

"A bit!" she scoffed.

"Alright," he sighed in defeat. "What do you want me to do?"

She walked over to him. "I want you to kiss me, and then I want you to go out for a couple of hours; and do the things you need to do," she told him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.