A Train Ride to - Love - Cover

A Train Ride to - Love

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sam and Sarah first meet on a train journey, the attraction is instant and mutual, but Sam thinks that Sarah is too young and inexperienced, and so is determined to keep her at arm’s length. Sarah KNOWS that Sam is the guy for her, so can she convince him that she's the girl for him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple  

(Crisis)

They reached the offices of RCR & Matins and Associates at dead on ten o'clock. The girls prided themselves on their punctuality even though they relied entirely on public transport.

Maggie marched up to the receptionist and grinned at Mrs Brown the same receptionist as before. "Good morning," she said brightly, "SCraMBle Computers, appointment for ten."

Mrs Brown smiled back at her and stood up. "Good morning ladies, if you would just come this way; I'll show you to the conference room."

She led them to a long room with a large table in the centre and a dozen chairs running down each side of its length.

"If you would just like to take a seat, Mr Conrad and Mr Reynolds will be right with you. Can I offer either of you any refreshments?" she enquired courteously.

Both girls refused politely.

They sat down at the table as Mrs Brown left the room, and Maggie took out a copy of the quote that they had submitted the week before.

A few minutes later Mr Conrad and Sam entered the room.

"Good morning ladies good morning," Mr Conrad was saying as he approached the table and held out his hand to each of them.

He sat down opposite the girls and Sam sat next to him, after wishing them both a polite good morning.

"Now then ladies," Mr Conrad mumbled as he looked down at his copy of the quote, which he had brought in with him. "Where were we? Ah yes the network." He read from the quote briefly and then looked across at them. "You've quoted for a completely new and up to date network..." He coughed awkwardly and then asked; "this network would require cabling and so fourth ... yes?" he queried.

Maggie nodded. "Yes that's correct, I know that it looks expensive, but it would pay dividends in the end with its reliability."

"And you would be doing this work yourselves?" he asked.

Maggie shook her head. "No," she said calmly. "Neither Sarah nor myself are qualified to do that kind of work. But we work very closely with a cabling company, who are able to do such installations ... That quote is based on their estimation."

"Ah yes, excellent, excellent!" Mr Conrad enthused as he took out his pen and scribbled notes on the quote. "Now then ... what next?" he rumbled on as he read down. "The computers look fine, yes more than adequate for our needs. Now the backup, I notice that you've recommended a tape backup, rather than a hard drive or other stationary method, considering our security needs why have you opted for that method?" Again he looked at Maggie who usually did the talking; but this time it was Sarah who spoke.

"We opted for a tape backup as we felt that it was vital that you were able to take it off site."

She looked across at the two men and asked. "If this office were to burn down tomorrow, how much information would be lost at this moment in time?"

Both men looked a little disconcerted at the idea.

"With the tape backup off site you would at least be able to access your information which would speed up your ability to continue with you clients."

"And the security issue?" Mr Conrad asked. "How could we be sure that the information could not be got at by just anyone?"

"The data on the tape would be encrypted so that only someone with the password would be able to access the information." Sarah paused for a moment. "Of course you would need for someone to be responsible for changing the tape on a daily basis; and taking it with them when they left at the end of their shift."

"That's not a problem." Sam spoke for the first time. "I'd take responsibility for it."

Sarah coughed politely. "Forgive me for asking..." she said quietly. "But do you always work in the office?" she looked at both gentlemen. "And you Mr Conrad you're never called away for a day or two ... or even more?"

"Well yes but it's almost never the two of us at the same time." Mr Conrad was saying. "I'm sure that Sam and I could work it between us."

Sarah shook her head. "No," she insisted firmly. "It needs to be one person all the time, otherwise things can get confused; with one person thinking another is doing it, and in the end it doesn't get done at all."

"Then, who?" Sam and Mr Conrad looked at each other.

"What about that nice Mrs Brown?" Maggie asked. "As the receptionist she's here every day I assume; and she seems like a sensible lady?" she raised her brow in query.

"Yes of course, she would be the obvious choice," Mr Conrad nodded and he scribbled more notes over the quote.

"Right what next?" Mr Conrad scanned down. "You estimate that it would take you three days to setup the computers, the server and the backup? Are you confident that this work can be completed in the time frame you state?"

"Absolutely; providing the networking that we have recommended, has already been installed. That part would need to be completed first, and of course the time frame for that, is another two days," Maggie stated with assurance.

"Of course, of course..." Mr Conrad did have a habit of repeating himself and Sarah started to find it annoying. She glanced up to find Sam staring at her.

She blushed and averted her eyes.

Sam smiled; she was so lovely when she blushed like that. She was wearing that suit again, and she had scraped her hair back, to hide its beauty; and make her look like some sexless creature. Sam's wits scrambled as his imagination went into overdrive, as he thought about removing that god-awful garment and restoring her beauty. He sat fantasizing about what he would like to do to her in that suit.

"So then Sam?" Mr Conrad crashed into Sam's erotic imaginings. "Is there anything that you would like to add?"

"No Robert, I think that you've covered all possibilities between you. There's nothing much that I can contribute at this point."

"Excellent, excellent," Mr Conrad gushed. "Well then ladies, we will let you go; and you will be informed of our decision as soon as possible. Whatever the outcome, we will be looking to start this project early in the New Year. Would that be a problem for you?"

"No not at all." Maggie shook her head. "Of course prices may have changed a little by then, our quotes can only be valid for thirty days, so of course we would resubmit a fresh one; before any work was to commence."

Mr Conrad looked very pleased with her response and scribbled more notes on the quote.

He rose from his chair and with the quote still in his hand he made for the door.

"Sam you'll see the ladies out won't you? Good day to you both it was a pleasure talking to you again." And he left the room.

"So what now?" Maggie asked after a moment of silence.

"Well you ask to use the bathroom and leave Sarah alone with me for a few minutes," Sam told her gruffly.

Maggie grinned and Sarah blushed uncomfortably.

"Would you mind if I just used your bathroom?" Maggie asked with a straight face.

"Sam grinned wickedly. "Of course Miss Belling if you just go out to Mrs Brown she will show you where it is," he told her formally.

Maggie winked at him and left the room.

"Hello Sarah," Sam said quietly, "how are you feeling this morning?"

Sarah looked at him, and her heart did a somersault in her chest.

"I'm fine, thank you Sam ... How are you?" she asked quietly, the colour came and went in her cheeks at that look in his eyes.

He moved around the table and sat in Maggie's chair. "I would very much like to kiss you..." he told her quietly. "But I won't."

"Oh ... Why?" she could not hide her disappointment and he smirked.

"Because dear girl if I start to kiss you now ... then I won't be able to stop."

Instead he leaned over and breathed in her scent for a moment, before giving her a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"See you tonight?" he asked softly.

"Of course," she replied.

"I'll take you out to that dinner and a movie; that I once promised you."

"Oh ... but I thought that we would be going back to your place again," she began and he grinned at her.

"I don't think I can bear to be alone with you and not be able to make love to you. And I don't think we can do that yet can we?"

She shook her head regretfully. "No not for three more days I won't be able to."

"So Thursday night then?" he asked smiling as she nodded.

"I'll be looking forward to that night very much Sarah but, in the mean time I think that we need to go out as much as possible."

"Yes Sam," Sarah responded meekly, and Sam grinned wickedly again.

"Remember that submissive streak for Thursday Sarah; I find it incredibly erotic."

"Yes Sam," She said again meekly and peeped up at him.

He swallowed and stood up.

"You can be one wicked lady when you choose to be Sarah, and I think I need to get you out of here." He marched over to the door and held it open for her.

Sarah walked over, her hips swaying provocatively; as she walked passed Sam, she let her hand brush his thigh. Sam groaned a quiet groan and Sarah hid a smile of evil satisfaction.

"Until tonight then Sam," she whispered at to him.

"Until Thursday, you young temptress!" he whispered back hoarsely.

The girls left the offices of RCR & Matins and Associates, and headed for the café over the road.

"Coffee and an early lunch - I think," Maggie stated happily.

Sarah found a table, whilst Maggie got the food.

"So how do you think that went?" Maggie asked Sarah, as she bit into her sandwich.

Sarah shrugged. "I don't know..." she began seriously. "Mr Conrad certainly seemed ... enthusiastic," she said after she had paused; trying to think of the most appropriate word to describe that man. "But I suspect he's like that with everyone, not just us."

"Agreed," Maggie nodded with a smile. "So we'll just have to wait and see then."

"Yes," Sarah answered and they settled down to eat their lunch.

Over coffee Sarah noticed Maggie frowning.

"What's wrong Mag's?" she asked softly.

"Are you sure, that you'll be alright without me?" Maggie burst out. "What will you do? How will you manage?"

Sarah laughed. "Mag's I am an adult and quite able to look after myself thank you." She shrugged her shoulders slightly. I did think about visiting all our clients next week any way ... just to make sure they would be ok while we were away for the week."

"That's a good idea for most of them," Maggie agreed. "But we could get some of them done this week ... rather than leave you with a mountain next week."

Sarah frowned this time. "I don't want you working all hours for the rest of this week Mag's. You need to prepare for your trip and you don't want to go exhausted." She paused for a minute to finish her coffee. "By the way have you had a chance to tell Pete yet? That you've changed you mind and would like to go?" she asked as Maggie gave her a blank look.

"To tell you the truth I'm not quite sure how to broach the subject." Maggie gave a self conscious laugh and blushed.

"I'm sure you'll find a way." Sarah soothed. "Just don't leave it too late ... When are you seeing him again?"

"Tonight." She gave another little laugh. "He said he wanted to see as much of me as he could, before he left."

Sarah laughed. "So does that mean he won't want to see you so much, when he knows you're going with him?" She couldn't resist commenting and it was good to see Maggie's genuine laugh too.

"I'll tell you what..." Maggie said after a moment of chuckling. "I'll get some more coffee, and you can start listing the clients who need a visit. We'll try and work out a schedule that doesn't kill either of us."

They sipped coffee and made plans; and in the end the schedule worked out rather well; for their clients all seemed to cluster together in general areas. They could visit three or four in a morning or afternoon with ease; and they calculated that between them, they would be able to see the bulk of their clients before Friday without working themselves to the bone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.